Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:38 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Renji: -raises other hand and flips him off with both hands- "Can't control nothing."

Hayato: -shrugs in indifference- sure, whatever makes you sleep good at night

Xia-tian: Haru! Hand off! Hand off! Make him say sorry! It bad action!

Hayato: Nope, homework is waiting. Don't let attention seekers stop you

phew, turns out abit hard figuring out Xia-tian ^^;;

Renji: [picks up a rock and throws it at xia-tian and walks away with aron on his shoulder as he scratches it chin]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:41 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Iris: -looks at Silvano and puffs up cheeks- its not a corsage. It's a fairy Pokémon.

-looks at Xia- Nihao...

Xia-tian: wā! you talk! You have green hair! Dye?  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:45 pm
shadowabyss1301

Renji: [picks up a rock and throws it at xia-tian and walks away with aron on his shoulder as he scratches it chin]

Hayato: -shields her- damn

Xia-tian: -gasp- no! -turns to glare at Renji then jump onto him and punches him endlessly while Mienfoo deals with Aron-

You're really going to pick a fight with her who is learning Tai-chi?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:49 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Hayato: -shields her- damn

Xia-tian: -gasp- no! -turns to glare at Renji then jump onto him and punches him endlessly while Mienfoo deals with Aron-

You're really going to pick a fight with her who is learning Tai-chi?

Renji: [keeps walking and feels something on] "the HELL!?" [is spinning around and using both elbows to hit her into the sides] "GET OFF YOU CRAZY CANIS!"

o3o renji does not give any ******** how someone fights XD if hes pissed, hes going all in XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:54 pm
shadowabyss1301

Renji: [keeps walking and feels something on] "the HELL!?" [is spinning around and using both elbows to hit her into the sides] "GET OFF YOU CRAZY CANIS!"

o3o renji does not give any ******** how someone fights XD if hes pissed, hes going all in XD

Good. well then they both better be prepared to have a very loooooooooooooooooooooooong visit to hospital. lol 'cause she isn't going down easily  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:56 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Good. well then they both better be prepared to have a very loooooooooooooooooooooooong visit to hospital. lol 'cause she isn't going down easily

Renji home away from home, is usually a hospital XD in a different guild he once got hit by a motorcycle, anger overiding his basic functions on a soul focus, caused him to ignore the in jurys he had so he could beat the crap out of the man who hit him XD granted this was 19 year old renji xD 11 year old not as strong or in tune with his anger XD
God i love Renji xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:03 pm
shadowabyss1301

Renji home away from home, is usually a hospital XD in a different guild he once got hit by a motorcycle, anger overiding his basic functions on a soul focus, caused him to ignore the in jurys he had so he could beat the crap out of the man who hit him XD granted this was 19 year old renji xD 11 year old not as strong or in tune with his anger XD
God i love Renji xD

One day Xia-tian will become one of the exceptionally strong martial artists. Granted, she will be more elegant and get herself free of injuries while beating the baddies up to submission. She will be alot reckless and more mature. In my mind, she's sort of my favorite ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:23 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

God i love Renji xD

One day Xia-tian will become one of the exceptionally strong martial artists. Granted, she will be more elegant and get herself free of injuries while beating the baddies up to submission. She will be alot reckless and more mature. In my mind, she's sort of my favorite ^^

In my characters roster there a ritual all of them have to suffer. The Devouring... or what ever i called it. Either way when a character has run there course they fight a character of there choosing to try and beat them and absorbed them to sustain there life.

Renji has been challenged 20 times, and he has yet to lose XD and each time he won a match he gets stronger o3o  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:54 am
Alexia SeeYa
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Iris: -looks at Silvano and puffs up cheeks- its not a corsage. It's a fairy Pokémon.

-looks at Xia- Nihao...

Xia-tian: wā! you talk! You have green hair! Dye?

Iris: -meeps and shakes head- no its real...my mama and big brother has hair like me..Dada and my little bother don't they have purple hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:23 pm
X Kaos X

Just saw your teacher and i'm laughing because while i was deciding on what teacher to use for what class before they ya know, fight for the position XD my science teacher is literally the same image as your XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:30 pm
shadowabyss1301
X Kaos X

Just saw your teacher and i'm laughing because while i was deciding on what teacher to use for what class before they ya know, fight for the position XD my science teacher is literally the same image as your XD

Haha what are the chances of that happening XD

Edit: Is my character similar to yours?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:50 pm
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301
X Kaos X

Haha what are the chances of that happening XD

Edit: Is my character similar to yours?

XD granted my character main image is from a visual novel, and your guy image is from Free!, how do i know? because my character also uses the same images... to a extent lol xD

And only real difference i see is my character is always motivated when it comes to SCIENCE! related things XD that and because hes a smart person, he can be a smart a** and or harsh person, but will warm up over the span of a few months... depending on the person xD

Where your character hates troubling situations, my character loves situations that challenge him XD.

The warmer he is too the the character(s) around him, hes actually trys to be funny... or... attempts to XD like if he makes a joke and everyone blankly stairs he'll just stand there and frown and be like "I dont need to Fing please you, that was funking gold! i gave you gold and you threw in the river for filthy cowboys to gather." Person: "Doesn't that mean we help the gold mining era then?" My guy: -sighs- "Yes, yes that is correct... Stop using logic to counter my insults!" XD

But any who, i see slight similarity but overall there both unique XD which is neat~ o3o since usually when people use Ishida image, there like 100% full of themselves and it irritates me XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:30 pm
God being sick SUUUUUCCCCKKKS! D<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 pm
shadowabyss1301

Hope you'll feel better

being sick does indeed suck  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:28 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301

Hope you'll feel better

being sick does indeed suck

Even more so when i'm sick my body just kinda, gos into sleep mode and then i'm out for a LONG time XD only reason i'm up is because any moment i am awake ive been drinking Mt.Due to hopefully get a sugar rush at some point so i can do SOMETHING in the day xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games