Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
Spectral's Spec-tacular Shop!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:20 pm
Would requesting help to draw Fakemon for the contest be done here? Like is that something you're able to do?  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:12 pm
SpectralEternity
Ok so i have one crystal shard left over from my birthday id like to use on Fremy's Bulbasaur please. Ill wait to order my other pokemon's sprite's later cause i still have like 4 left over.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All of the colors will be based off Fremy herself As well the the elephant ears

Skin: Same as a snorlax belly
Bulb: The base Pink / Orange of the flower with a little bit of the elephant ears purple. Im wanting it to look like the flower Fremy has on herself but still as a bulb.
Spots: Elephant ears purple
Eyes: Same as Fremy herself

Flower: The base Pink / Orange of the flower but now with the signature blue taking up about 60% of the petals.
Leaves: Elephant ears purple

Flower: The same base Pink / Orange and Blue as before but id like the flowers edited to be wider and not so much a square but rather an actual flower petal. No spots please.
This is what im looking for if at all possible
Flowers crown: Should be the same color as whats in the very middle of the flower on Fremy.
Tree Trunk: Can stay the same

Flower: Same as the last
Flowers crown: Should be the same color as whats in the very middle of the flower on Fremy.
Tree Trunk: Can stay the same
Head flower: If you can get that to look like a smaller version of the flower that be great if not a base blue will do.

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:27 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Would requesting help to draw Fakemon for the contest be done here? Like is that something you're able to do?

Sorry, I didn't notice this until now D: I only really do sprite recolors here, though I will make fakemon sprites for any entries who win and don't have sprites so that guild members can use them. I can make fakemon sprites, but I'd prefer that these requests not be done during the fakemon contest itself, rather months in advance via PM or something of the sort if you really wanted a sprite to be done. Sprites aren't necessary per se to win though, so if that's your concern, then don't worry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:07 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Here you are!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:11 pm
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Here you are!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
OMG pec ... those came out even better then id thought possible heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:06 pm
Hello ^^ We talked in a PM about how to re-color these. I thought I would just post this here since it might be easier for you :3

User Image

Color palette:
You can just use the normal sprite for this one:

User Image
Color palette:
I was thinking that the fur could be black (like a black cat) and it's eyes could be a yellow/orange hue. Then maybe there could be a purple colored collar with a little which hat on its head? (It was for a halloween contest lol). Here's its evolution for as well:

Let me know if this isn't doable, I can think of something else ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:21 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hello ^^ We talked in a PM about how to re-color these. I thought I would just post this here since it might be easier for you :3

User Image

Color palette:

User Image
Color palette:
I was thinking that the fur could be black (like a black cat) and it's eyes could be a yellow/orange hue. Then maybe there could be a purple colored collar with a little which hat on its head? (It was for a halloween contest lol). Here's its evolution for as well:

Perfectly doable~
Here's two options for the Lumineon pallets, pick whichever you like better, or if you want anything changed, just let me know!

User Image User Image

And here is your witchy purloin and liepard. It's hard to truly make it a black cat feel without making it so dark that the shading is hard to discern, so here's what I have, let me know if it's good as is or if you think it'd be okay to make the black a little lighter.

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:26 pm
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image

Color palette:

User Image
Color palette:

Perfectly doable~
Here's two options for the Lumineon pallets, pick whichever you like better, or if you want anything changed, just let me know!

User Image User Image

And here is your witchy purloin and liepard. It's hard to truly make it a black cat feel without making it so dark that the shading is hard to discern, so here's what I have, let me know if it's good as is or if you think it'd be okay to make the black a little lighter.

User Image User Image

The Lumineon is beautiful thank you!

As for the purrloin, maybe lighten up the black just a little bit just so its not so overwhelming? I like the colors, just think the black might be a bit too strong is all  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:32 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image

Color palette:

User Image
Color palette:

Perfectly doable~

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

As for the purrloin, maybe lighten up the black just a little bit just so its not so overwhelming? I like the colors, just think the black might be a bit too strong is all

Yup yup, that was my concern, but I felt it was better to let you gauge, since these are going to be your sprites after all >w<

User ImageUser Image

How's that? Better? :0  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:52 pm
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image

Color palette:

User Image
Color palette:

Perfectly doable~

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Yup yup, that was my concern, but I felt it was better to let you gauge, since these are going to be your sprites after all >w<

User ImageUser Image

yes better! I was wondering what your opinion would be on making the hat maybe a brighter neon/lighter purple color, you know to contrast the dark black color? Do you think that'd be too much?  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:01 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image

Color palette:

User Image
Color palette:

Perfectly doable~

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

yes better! I was wondering what your opinion would be on making the hat maybe a brighter neon/lighter purple color, you know to contrast the dark black color? Do you think that'd be too much?

I don't think it'd be too much :0 I was just using the purples you gave me from the color pallet but a lighter purple could certainly work. See for yourself~

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:02 pm
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image

Color palette:

User Image
Color palette:

Perfectly doable~

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

I don't think it'd be too much :0 I was just using the purples you gave me from the color pallet but a lighter purple could certainly work. See for yourself~

User Image User Image

It's so cute~ Thank you : D I really like how that came out ^3^

Also I can't stop staring at the rainbow rapidash in your signature, its so pretty lol emotion_kirakira  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:48 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

It's so cute~ Thank you : D I really like how that came out ^3^

Also I can't stop staring at the rainbow rapidash in your signature, its so pretty lol emotion_kirakira

I'm glad you like them~

Haha thanks, I wish I could say it was my work, but it's actually a link to, and advertising for this site called VDex, which is pokemon based and something I just sort of play a little bit of on the side. < w>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:51 am
SpectralEternity

Ok so im going to be getting a Chain Armor [ Maybe 2-3 in fact ] from ren-fest and was wondering if you could do me some sprites of Ohmarow's Golurk, Goolm in said armor. The sprite should come in 5 stages with each stage showing the damage done to it from battle.

Im wanting a Skyrim Dewmer centurion like that iv linked in the spoiler with steam being vented from the shoulders and behind the knee if that's possible too please.

Please and Thank you.

Also this isn't a shiny pokemon, is that ok ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:59 pm
1. Hiya, need the mega evolution sprite for Gallade to be recolored like the dragon gallade you did for me oh so many moons ago.

2. In terms of what I want done, I want him to look like a dragon of course. How that is done is up to you. I do really love the rayquaza color scheme you went for last time. But if you don't deem that fit for a mega evolution that is fine by me as well! Your sprite work is all ways on point so I trust you.

3. User Image ~ the image of the original you made in case you need it.

Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games