Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/4/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:29 pm
UPCOMING: PAIGE SEGMENT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image

ℙѦℐḠ€
ᔕᗩᖇᗩϒᗩ ᒎᗩᗪᕮ ᗷᕮᐯᓰᔕ

User Image User Image

SELF PROCLAIMED (ANTI DIVA)
CURRENT TNWR WOMEN'S CHAMPION
@RealPaigeTNWR

User Image

User Image

This was it, the ring had been cleared of any distraction whatsoever and the audience members sat on their butts talking amongst themselves and discussing wrestling-related topics. The arena was buzzing, but it was in soft volume, then a surprising blare came through the PA systems, the sound of "Stars In The Night" vibrated through the depths of the atmosphere and coiled into people's ears. Fans had been cheering after hearing the blare because they admired Paige. Titantron would have displayed a collage of Paige showcasing her modeling talent, however the the movie rolling on the reel had changed very suddenly. The titantron transitioned to a video of Paige eliminating Adele, Sasha, and Nikki from the Divas Battle Royale match at TNWR's Day Of Uprising pay-per-view. Those eliminations have ultimately lead to her looting in the Women's Championship belt, which the titantron also displayed for many of the audience to see. Then a drone sound transitioned to the next clip, a short preview from TNW:R's Awakening of the Fall, which was a promo of Paige feuding against Adele Adams. Eventually the clip of Adele losing and retiring would have been exposed to people's eyes as Paige stood beyond Adele with the championship belt still raised up high, however in a dramatic effect Charlotte Flair, one of Paige's former friends had come out to completely decimate Paige in front of the whole arena. This calls for another clip of Paige's short interview backstage after the incident. From there on, Paige would have unveiled the curtains to step through them, she would have then revealed herself to the thousands in attendance, but this time she would have the Divas Championship belt on her shoulder. She was seen wearing her usual outfit - black leather jacket, black fishnets, black boots, purple top, and a purple bottom. The only thing that really stood out when looking at Paige was her skin color and the championship belt. Paige had a huge smile on her face after her win at the pay-per-view once again, as she walked down the ramp, she went to the sidelines to touch people's hands as she glided by. As soon as she reached the end of the ramp, she used the steel staircase to assist her into getting inside of the ring she went on the apron and into the ring. Paige walked to the dead center of the ring and she already had a microphone intact, it laid on her dominant hand, which was her left. When she put the microphone near her lips, she was warmly greeted with loud cheers coming from the audience. Paige smiled and then laughed of happiness after she had heard those cheers. She pulled herself together from absolute joy and began to share her voice with the TNWR Universe while the women's belt laid on her shoulder and she began to talk while the belt had glistened into the pupils of those in attendance, or of those who are currently watching through television broadcasting

"How long has it have been since I've talked on this microphone? It's been a long time huh, isn't it? Well, I'm here now and you know what I'm feeling better than ever. Even better than before! Flashback at TNW:R's Day Of Uprising I still can't believe that I've won the championship and that I still have it! I definitely have to say that TNW:R's Awakening Of The Fall was honestly a pay-per-view for all the championship holders and I'd like to give a big congratulations to wrestlers like Finn Balor and Seth Rollins. Just like them I also successfully retained my championship belt, my TNW:R Women's Championship Belt. Now let us cut to the case, shall we? Well, not only was TNW:R Awakening of the Fall the day I successfully retained my belt and at a very young age end another one's career at that, but it was the day that my now former best friend Charlotte Flair turned the tables around and came out to blindside me while I was celebrating my victory and I'm honestly not surprised. Why? Because this has happened to me before, C'mon I wasn't born yesterday. I knew the only reason why Charlotte Flair ever wanted to become friends with me was because I am the women's champ, but Charlotte Flair, and I know you are somewhere out there watching me tonight to listen to what I have to say, but I have a major proposition for you. Listen up, because this going to be the only big opportunity you will ever get in your whole wrestling career."

People would have started paying close attention to what Paige would have to say, they started cheering after Paige was confronting/addressing her assault on the recent pay-per-view. Paige would have paused what she was doing to walk towards the ropes, lean forward and grab a piece of paper from one of the officials that had been stationed at the announcer tables, a kind, young gentleman with black headphones, black poloshirt that had "STAFF" printed across the back in white text, would have given Paige a rolled up scroll. Paige would have grabbed the scroll, walked to the center of the ring, and opened it up and closely looked at it with her eyes as she read the proposal

"Charlotte Flair, since you've earned it, I will give you a shot at my championship belt, howeva you're going to have to play by my rules in order for you to get the shot. Here is your deal: at TNW:R's Money In The Bank I propose to you a match. However, this match isn't going to be a normal exhibition match, it will be a ladder's match. Winner will have to climb a ladder to the top, to unhook the TNW:R Women's Championship belt. Loser on the other hand, will have to leave TNWR forever. [Paige throws away the scroll] Charlotte, I know you are in the back, and I know you're watching this. If you really, really, really want my championship belt you would come out here with your favorite pen to sign this contract [Paige would have taken out a piece of paper rolled up with a rubberband (contract) and showed it to the cameras/audience] to make it happen, you can stay in the back and live under the shadows and daydream about what it's like to be a true champion, or you can drag your butt from out of the back to come out here and sign this precious piece of paper that will make or break your dreams! How about it?! Come on out!"

After Paige had voiced out her bizarre proposition the audience would have started to freak out, most fans quickly got on their phones to share with their social media buddies how shocked they were that Paige was crazy enough to put her career and title on the line. Paige would have been standing in the center of the ring, looking at the top stage, waiting for Charlotte Flair's body to come out. From the looks of it, she would have been impatiently waiting for Charlotte's arrival, but she still waited nonetheless.

User Image User Image

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

Alyssa Blaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image

Charlotte's theme, Recognition, began to play as Paige finished her monologue. The crowd booed, as the theme of the woman who had attacked their reigning, defending Women's Champion began to play. Charlotte then walked out from backstage, to a mass of boos from the audience. Charlotte laughed at the reaction, shrugging it off the way her father would. Charlotte was in her ring gear, but tonight she had on a blue t-shirt cut down in crop top style. The front read "If you're gonna do it.." and the back, bedazzled read "DO IT WITH FLAIR!". Charlotte stood on the top of the ramp, looking down at the 'anti-diva'. Charlotte looked down, before throwing her head back, pushing her hair away. She held her hands high as she let out a "WOO." Charlotte then, breaking the pose, began to walk down the ramp with absolute power, with sass. Charlotte then turned left once she reached the bottom and walked up the silver steel steps. Charlotte grabbed a microphone that was in position on the apron. She then stood on the apron, before getting into the ring. She then stood in the center of the ring, having a stare down with the Women's Champion.. Well actually she wasn't so much staring at Paige. She was staring at the gold. At the actual title. Charlotte smiled, her theme faded, and she then looked at Paige. Charlotte raised her microphone. "Cute. Very cute. Paige, if that was an attempt to make me decline your offer.. Well you must not know who you're looking at. I am the DAUGHTER of WRESTLING LEGEND, The Nature Boy RIC FLAIR!" The crowd took that as a cheap pop, actually cheering for the Nature Boy. "Paige I'm not afraid of you. As far as I'm concerned," Charlotte pointed at the title, "That's mine." The crowd immediately turned to boos. Charlotte looked around the crowd before continuing to speak. "You vs. Me? Ladder Match? Loser leaves the TNW:R? Paige, come Money in the Bank we will make women's wrestling history. Because I accept." The crowd erupted at the obvious acceptance of Charlotte. Charlotte smiled, looking back and forth between Paige and the championship. "It'll just be a shame that your career has to come to an end.." Charlotte smiled once more, giggling a bit as the crowd booed her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:19 pm
Paige smiled after Charlotte's snark remark about her career, she would held the microphone up to her lips "How brave of you, Charlotte. I don't think any of us would have expected you to take part of this challenge, seeing you are indeed a coward" Paige started walking around Charlotte, speaking on the microphone "Charlotte, you're more bark than you are bite, but if you're really serious about this match. You'll show up next week for our contract signing, there will be absolutely no backing out of this match and when you sign that contract, nobody can save you, not even your father." Paige smiled as she made her way towards Charlotte, breaking her personal bubble, she would have faced her and slowly raised her women's belt high above her head  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

Alyssa Blaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:24 pm
Charlotte took offense to Paige thinking she would need her fathers help. Come on! Charlotte was a Flair. She didn't need help. She was tough as any woman can be. She definitely thought she was tougher than Paige. Paige exploiting her personal bubble heated Charlotte up a bit. Charlotte pushed her away, very rudely to get her space back. She raised her mic, "I'll be there.. you better be too." Charlotte then dropped the mic and began walking towards the ropes..

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff