Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:42 pm
[Sync]

The girl's flouncy skirt cushioned her as she fell, and when Sync placed one hand around her ankle, she kicked fiercely at him with her other foot, continuing to direct the burning spray at her enemy - if not directly at his face, then at any and every bit of exposed skin.

[Legretta]

The Shuppet kept its eyes on the Chimecho; it didn't feel that the pokemon had any genuine malicious intent, but it thought that its companion Dewott would appreciate the psychic-type being watched while he dealt with their trainer.

The trainer shook his head in confusion and looked to the stranger as she approached, "Oh, yes, ma'am, I believe I'm quite all right - thank you for your concern. I do believe my Dewott is to blame for the whole wetness situation."

The Dewott gave his trainer a deadpan expression.

[KO]

"Oh, I've actually just finished the trail, myself," the woman said, her features apologetic. "As much as I'd love to go again, I'd really ought to head home and grab myself a shower. I hope your friend shows soon, though - and your boss doesn't have anything unpleasant to say!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:50 pm
[Michiko]

The officer watched as the girl fled, giving pursuit. He paused at the water's edge and spoke into his radio again, updating his location.

It wasn't long before a second officer arrived on a Pidgeot, joining her companion, "I was in the area; came as fast as I could. What's the situation?"

"No change," the man replied. "Went underwater. As far as I can tell she's not really moving."

"All right." The female officer returned her Pidgeot and released a Pikachu, speaking to it, "Pikachu, hit the water with Thunder."

The other policeman started, staring wide-eyed, and shouted, "W-Wait, you know salt-water is more conductive than--"

The Pikachu, however, was already responding to its order, calling down a wicked bolt of lightning from the clear sky. The electricity crackled and snaked through the water.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:51 pm
[Rook/ Search for another target ]

"Thank you mam," he said and left into the woods, pokemon following along quietly till out of ear shot.

Slipstream grumbled, eyes slants. She huffed, flicking her ear in distaste.

"Ehh, they all are. Now shush love." Pulse rubbed over her ears as they walked, relaxed. "Everything has its place in the world, even them and I don't want any dead pidgeys where she sleeps. I know you both." He looked over Spins and Slipstream before he got back on the path, recalling the Ariados.

Slipstream replied.

"You don't like anyone." He replied.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:07 pm
[Pulse encounters Scientist!]

"Whoa! Incredible! Just look at these feathers!" A young man wearing a wide-brimmed hat and loose, comfortable clothing crouched on the ground with a camera in his hand, three pokeballs affixed to the strap. He was utterly absorbed in his work as he snapped pictures of the wings of an Articuno. The blue bird stood obediently, holding out the wing in question so that the observer could get a good look at its glossy feathers. It was but a domesticated shadow of the great force of nature that had given Team Rocket grief in the past.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:11 pm
[Hiker / Rook]

"Oh, well nevermind." KO smiled again and nodded. "You have a good afternoon then and thanks anyway." Ugh! Now he was going to lose the stupid Snorlax. With a friendly wave KO turned away and stepped off into the trees, fetching out his phone as he went. Once well out of sight he put it away again and reached for his dex instead. When he finished reading the message he muttered a curse under his breath and tapped out a message to Rook.

//Left my mark to check on this message. Should I seek another, report back, or other action?//

Duke was probably nearby but he hadn't made himself known yet. Had he continued to follow the Hiker? Probably not, it would be against their usual methods, but he supposed the Raichu might be a bit ahead of him trying to keep her in sight for as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:11 pm
[Fairy Tale girl]

Sync abandoned his hold on her ankle in favor of blocking another strike, then darted forward, doing his best to ignore the searing pain in his arms and face as one hand tried to grab the wrist with the pepper spray while the other reached for the little pink can itself, aiming to dig his thumb into her wrist to loosen her grip enough to pry the offending spray from her fingers. While he generally enjoyed various types of altercations, he was getting quite tired of his skin and eye feeling like they were on fire.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm
[Off Duty Officer]

Michiko then jumped out of the water with her Oktavia and Susanoo with her and yelled. "SURF OKTAVIA!!!"

With this much water, she hoped that it can cover a bigger range.

"SUSANOO!!! ICE BEAM!!!" she yelled when the surf reached it's highest peek, creating a wall of ice and protection between the TWO now officers and her.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 pm
[KO]

Rook's reply came promptly - You may pursue another target if able to do so safely.

[Sync]

She held fast to the can, but she did stop spraying and lower it - in favor of going in for a swift headbutt.

[Michiko]

The electrified water burst with Michiko as she surfaced, dancing around her in the splash that she created. Not missing a beat, her original target pointed to the ice barrier that had been erected and called out a command to his pokemon, "Burn through it!"

Complying, the Arcanine breathed out a stream of Flamethrower, easily combatting the ice and reducing it back to water. Following the opening created by her comrade, the female officer (who apparently didn't think much of the fact that she'd just nearly killed their suspect) threw her pokeball forward, calling out her request as the Pidgeot reappeared, "Get in there with Quick Attack!"

Screeching a war cry, the Pidgeot darted forward in a sudden dash of speed, aiming its talons at Michiko's shoulders.

[Base Camp]

Rook, heaving a great sigh, opened the pack attached at her hip and placed inside it the device she had been watching. "I'll be back in a little bit; keep an eye on things around here," she remarked to the Rockets that had finished their mission. With that, the elite took off through the trees.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:33 pm
[Off Duty Officer]

Michiko panic. "No no no no no. I can't not like this just a little bit more." She thought to herself.

"Susanoo!!! Ice beam that Pidgeot and create an ice platform between the land and us!!! Oktavia!!! SURF TO PUSH THAT ARCANINE AND PIDGEOT BACK!!!!"

Yes. Just a bit more.

(How many pokemon does the second officer have? Just the pikachu and pidgeot? And as far as I am following...the first officer has an Acanine and 2 growlithes as well as two unknown pokemon? Or all those 3 pokeballs for those 3 pokemon)  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:38 pm
[Rook / Seeking target]

KO sighed softly, tapped out; //Copy that, I'll proceed with caution,// and paused to regroup his thoughts.

A minute or two later KO was walking up the hiking path, apparently alone. Flanking either side of the path however, hidden by the trees, were Duke and Regent. Hopefully this time he wouldn't get interrupted, if he could even find a new mark. Ugh! Why were there police in the area anyway? Had somebody messed up?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:43 pm
[Fairy Tale girl]

She had been assaulting him with pepper spray relentlessly this entire time, so when she stopped abruptly, it was obvious she wouldn't have done so without good reason - and since she still held the little can tight in her fingers, there had to be another reason. Luckily for him his head wasn't too close to hers - she would've gotten a good hit on him if he was - and so her headbutt fell short of connecting, but he took the opportunity she presented to try and slam his elbow into her temple. While he let go of her wrist to do so, he held onto the pepper spray can as well, having every intention of either taking it or, failing that, at least severely limiting the range it had by covering it with his hand.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:50 pm
[Scientist!]

Yes, that would be worthy of getting caught for. Pulse froze, eyes looking over the feathers and the blue and inwardly squealed at the beauty. "Is that your Articuno? Is it true when they fly they make snow?" He asked, playing up pokefan to the max. "Will it freeze my fingers if I touch it? Can I touch it?"

Slipstream gave a huffing Snee following behind her trainer as they came close.

"Do you have the others? What is it like being a scientist? Can I see your pictures?" He babbled on, gleeful.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:26 pm
[Cyclist]

"Oh no," Legretta laughed, her voice softening with the news that no one was in any real danger. "Maybe he doesn't approve of your fitness regimen?" A gently teasing gaze took in the bike and its accoutrements before returning to the trainer's face.

She hadn't called him by his name, so she wasn't serious; Rinpalim gave several joyful rings at Legretta's appearance, but appeared reluctant to abandon his original mission. If the cyclist allowed it, Rin's "concern" basically turned to playing with his face, little arms busily patting the hair dry and attempting to brush damp off his shirt as the little guy floated about.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:07 pm
[Santela is ready to find a target.]

Keita, also known by her nickname Santela, had decided to come to the training event, knowing she needed the practice for sure. She hadn't been in the field that much, and knew that this was for the better. What good would she be if she couldn't steal some simple pokemon?

After stepping out of the van, she quickly fixed the sleeves of her dark red fake leather jacket, a few of the threads from the holes in her worn down jeans flowing in the breeze lightly. Besides all that, she wore a pair of red ankle high converses that went over the ankles of her jeans, wearing also a v-neck t-shirt under her jacket. Usually she would wear greens or browns, but decided to try out some red instead. However, she was coming to realize the red didn't match her mild green and light blue heterochromia eyes, causing some doubt in her already. She hadn't even started and she was having second thoughts!

After one last check to see if she had all her pokemon in her pockets that were inside her jacket instead of on the outside, it became her turn to say her name. She tried to push the doubt aside, taking one last deep breath before showing that she was ready for the training. She could do this! She was a part of Team Rocket after all! ", Grunt Santela."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:58 pm
[Michiko]

The seawater wouldn't freeze easily thanks to its salt content, and the parts that did freeze were easily dismantled by the ocean's ever-rolling waves, agitated even further by the battle taking place. The Pidgeot, struck by the Ice Beam, fluttered in the air momentarily before regaining its bearings and returning to its effort of snatching up the enemy trainer.

The Arcanine on the shore, by now familiar with the Surf attack and how to respond to it, followed its usual routine of using Protect to block the assault and shield the trainers and pokemon that gathered behind the screen. The move was beginning to feel a bit tiresome to use, but it felt confident that it still had several more left in it.

Around that time, a Butterfree flew over the battlefield, dusting a stubbornly sticky layer of Stun Spore across the ocean as it did. A third officer came running up from the south, waving his arm to indicate his arrival to his comrades.

((The first officer's three pokeballs are for his three pokemon, and the second officer has an unknown number of pokeballs stored in a place that isn't immediately visible. :3 ))

[KO encounters Artist!]

A teenaged girl with a sketchbook crouched beside a particularly colorful flower, her nimble fingers working oil pastels across the page to capture its unique beauty. The portfolio case that rested beside her had three pokeballs attached to its handle, and a fourth rested upon her chest at the knot of a ribbon.

[Sync]

When her headbutt failed, she ducked in further, aiming for Sync's hands with gnashing teeth. The strike at her head distracted her from her efforts, though it missed its exact mark, struck the upper part of her head, and rolled off the top of her skull. Furious, the girl reflexively lashed out to take hold of the arm that had hit her, directing her human-styled Bite attack that way instead. The fingers that held her pepper spray kept a death grip on the canister.

[Pulse]

The man looked up from his work at the sound of another's voice, and he waved a hand dismissively, "Oh, no, no, I'm sorry, you're mistaken - this is my Ditto. I saw an Articuno earlier, so I asked Ditto to Transform so I could have an up-close look. The real deal, though, it certainly did make snow fall! In the middle of May, in a temperate place like this! It was incredible!"

The 'Articuno' lowered its head, fixing the unfamiliar trainer and pokemon with large, brown eyes and making a warbling sound. "Most of the interesting pictures I've taken are of this beauty," its human companion said, "so if that's the kind of thing you're hoping to see, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed... You're better off just looking at Ditto; it may not be a real Articuno, but it's the next best thing!"

[Legretta]

The cyclist laughed, "Well, I do know he's eager to get home and have his lunch! It's his favorite time of day - right after breakfast and just before dinner, that is. Ah-- That's okay, little friend." He raised a hand to dissuade the Chimecho's efforts, reaching for the towel on his bicycle. "See? I came prepared."

[Santela encounters Youngster!]

"Let's go, Skiddo! It's not too much farther now!" A young boy wearing his cap backwards advanced steadily northward, likely headed towards the trainer center. He was perched atop a happy looking Skiddo, its foliage bright and healthy in the springtime sunlight.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff