Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:31 pm
Lord Sithious
Anyone who can tell me why my computer keeps having this odd glitch like it's trying to "load" something (which causes whatever window I am in, be it a document, an internet browser, or My Computer even, to basically go "inactive", where the page gets that pale look at the top like you clicked on another window and nothing is now going on in that window you were just in, only I haven't clicked on any other windows) will get $5 billion imaginary dollars! xp

Sorry, that's the best I can afford right now....

Sorry. I have no clue. xD I'm having laptop problems myself. I hate internet explorer keeps freezing on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:54 pm
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
Anyone who can tell me why my computer keeps having this odd glitch like it's trying to "load" something (which causes whatever window I am in, be it a document, an internet browser, or My Computer even, to basically go "inactive", where the page gets that pale look at the top like you clicked on another window and nothing is now going on in that window you were just in, only I haven't clicked on any other windows) will get $5 billion imaginary dollars! xp

Sorry. I have no clue. xD I'm having laptop problems myself. I hate internet explorer keeps freezing on me.

A. Upgrade to google chrome and forget about internet explorer
B. Idk why that happens, but I've had it happen on my laptop several times. the only way to really fix it is to restart/ turn off then on again (no joke) whenever it happens. I know the feels though. crying  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:06 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

B. Idk why that happens, but I've had it happen on my laptop several times. the only way to really fix it is to restart/ turn off then on again (no joke) whenever it happens. I know the feels though. crying

Ironically, it doesn't just happen on internet explorer. XD

The second idea seemed to work for a bit before it started up again... Maybe I just have to keep doing it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 pm
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

The second idea seemed to work for a bit before it started up again... Maybe I just have to keep doing it?

The internet comment was mostly for irigan. You might be loading up too much on your computer at once. Try opening only a couple things at a time. I'm not an expert on this though, but I've had the experience. You might have to turn it off, on, and then off before it could load up completely.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:25 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

The internet comment was mostly for irigan. You might be loading up too much on your computer at once. Try opening only a couple things at a time. I'm not an expert on this though, but I've had the experience. You might have to turn it off, on, and then off before it could load up completely.

Ah, now that I read her response I understand. XD

Well, thanks for the tips! I'll keep them in mind and try to do something about this soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:40 pm
So, since Loth isn't online yet, I may have to jumpskip a bit to get myself to New York, as things are clearly speeding up a bit. xp  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:52 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

Thanks. ^.^ Now the battle for my laptop begins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:56 pm
Oh I am an idiot. XD Loth did reply to me, I obviously just wasn't using my eyes!

Well then, I shallst be posting soon!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:26 pm
Phoenix347
||OOC; Would anyone have an issue with me having Akuro introduce some basic mechs? Nothing too big or grand.||

Personally I wouldn't have an issue, I just want to see Leo Mobile Suits so badly!!!!!!!!!! crying I was thinking Roberts might introduce some as well, but feel free if you want to, as long as we all can unilaterally agree on what we want in terms of mechs (how they look, function, and their availability).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:35 pm
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347
||OOC; Would anyone have an issue with me having Akuro introduce some basic mechs? Nothing too big or grand.||

Personally I wouldn't have an issue, I just want to see Leo Mobile Suits so badly!!!!!!!!!! crying I was thinking Roberts might introduce some as well, but feel free if you want to, as long as we all can unilaterally agree on what we want in terms of mechs (how they look, function, and their availability).

Like I said long back, things like mobile suits probably won't be around for a while, and the world probably wouldn't have an obvious need for them. More than likely really small suits or 'walking tanks' would be in the ballpark.

Primary reasoning; large explosive on one leg and that thing is immobile ((unless someone can balance an 18 meter tall heavyweight bipedal machine on one leg for the rest of combat)) until repairs.

If you're interested, I'm actually hosting some Gundam RP's in a gundam guild. I don't have a Wing one, but if the RPs continue rolling I'd more than likely open the possibility.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:17 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347

Like I said long back, things like mobile suits probably won't be around for a while, and the world probably wouldn't have an obvious need for them. More than likely really small suits or 'walking tanks' would be in the ballpark.

Primary reasoning; large explosive on one leg and that thing is immobile ((unless someone can balance an 18 meter tall heavyweight bipedal machine on one leg for the rest of combat)) until repairs.

If you're interested, I'm actually hosting some Gundam RP's in a gundam guild. I don't have a Wing one, but if the RPs continue rolling I'd more than likely open the possibility.

Fair points on all those bits, and now that you mention it, I've seen a quadruped robot that keeps AMAZING balance! With one leg missing, it could still very possibly keep itself up.

You make good points though. For the time frame, it might be best to go with something more "tank like". Though I may still use the Leo design as infantry armor, depending on how I can swing that.

I'll definitely consider it! Might be fun to do a Gundam roleplay sometime! Well, I'll see how busy things are with me and give it some thought!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 pm
Lord Sithious

Fair points on all those bits, and now that you mention it, I've seen a quadruped robot that keeps AMAZING balance! With one leg missing, it could still very possibly keep itself up.

You make good points though. For the time frame, it might be best to go with something more "tank like". Though I may still use the Leo design as infantry armor, depending on how I can swing that.

I'll definitely consider it! Might be fun to do a Gundam roleplay sometime! Well, I'll see how busy things are with me and give it some thought!

it's a shame my little stockpile of mechs was lost on my last laptop -_- but I have refound some of the ones I used when writting a story that didn't go so well. I'm trying to decide whether I would go a more tank design or something a little more sinister.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:46 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

it's a shame my little stockpile of mechs was lost on my last laptop -_- but I have refound some of the ones I used when writting a story that didn't go so well. I'm trying to decide whether I would go a more tank design or something a little more sinister.

Egh.... I'd hate losing all my pics.... So many hours wasted.... So many thousands of images lost. mad Well, if you have some spare time, you can post some here as well! I'd love to look over them!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:42 pm
Lord Sithious

Egh.... I'd hate losing all my pics.... So many hours wasted.... So many thousands of images lost. mad Well, if you have some spare time, you can post some here as well! I'd love to look over them!

All of mine I've found around the internet so there'd just be links. Best I can do is some recoloring on mobile suits for my gundam RP's.
Was thinking of using either jsut a regular heavy tank if people don't like the idea:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Something a little bit more futuristic;

User Image

And going really sci-fi and keeping with he usual designs so far of Akuro's companies  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:13 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

All of mine I've found around the internet so there'd just be links. Best I can do is some recoloring on mobile suits for my gundam RP's.
Was thinking of using either jsut a regular heavy tank if people don't like the idea:

Something a little bit more futuristic;

User Image

And going really sci-fi and keeping with he usual designs so far of Akuro's companies;

I think I like them all! I imagine the first one being more common though, with the second and third acting more as "all terrain" types (which by the looks of them, would make them rather expensive to build, but don't let that discourage you! That just means we see fewer of them, but not so few they aren't present).

To be fair, I find a lot of Gundam designs and colorings were really awesome as they were to begin with, so I don't judge you for being more acquainted with recolors. I really need to go back and flip through the list of Gundams that have appeared over the course of the series, it's quite interesting the things they've come up with!  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff