Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:45 am
F r o g i e XD
It's an android game for the phone. A bit annoying in that you can only go through several "scenes" a day, but interesting ^u^

Soo, we've got the basic plots for both roleplays now o u o
Guess we just gotta figure out where to start and who's making the threads?

Yeah, pretty much. I can start the circus one where it's around the time the girl gets into an argument with her disloyal boyfriend and start up that thread. I'm not sure where you wanna start the other one, though. I forgot to ask what sort of pictures did you want to use for these role plays?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:16 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:28 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:05 pm
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD
It's an android game for the phone. A bit annoying in that you can only go through several "scenes" a day, but interesting ^u^

Soo, we've got the basic plots for both roleplays now o u o
Guess we just gotta figure out where to start and who's making the threads?

Yeah, pretty much. I can start the circus one where it's around the time the girl gets into an argument with her disloyal boyfriend and start up that thread. I'm not sure where you wanna start the other one, though. I forgot to ask what sort of pictures did you want to use for these role plays?

Hmkays. For the Death x Human... seeing as he only gets the report about her not dying when supposed to, I think it'd be more logical if it starts out with them meeting (i.e. him searching and finding her after being told about her). The whole attempted murder could have happen beforehand, so my character could just remember it and/or I just write a bit about it and do a little timeskip. Shall I make this thread and you make the circus one then? Do you want to add little profiles as references or just go straight into the roleplaying?

I can use any style of pictures, though I tend to lean towards anime/artsy stuff rather than real.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:13 pm
F r o g i e XD
Hmkays. For the Death x Human... seeing as he only gets the report about her not dying when supposed to, I think it'd be more logical if it starts out with them meeting (i.e. him searching and finding her after being told about her). The whole attempted murder could have happen beforehand, so my character could just remember it and/or I just write a bit about it and do a little timeskip. Shall I make this thread and you make the circus one then? Do you want to add little profiles as references or just go straight into the roleplaying?

I can use any style of pictures, though I tend to lean towards anime/artsy stuff rather than real.

I really don't want to make profiles for characters, because then I'll never remember what I put in a character profile, and it'll make it seem a little too structured for my characters. At least, that's what I think. I like to have freedom with my characters, but still keep them realistic, depending on the role plays. So, we should get straight into role playing.

Okay, I also like using anime pictures anyways. So, I'll create the thread for the circus role play, and you can create the thread for the other role play. I think we're both set for role playing.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:40 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:10 pm
MultiAsh

Celebrity x Non Fan
Kidnapper x Victim
Goddess x Human
Rebel x Nerd
Half Sister x Half Brother
Student x Foreign Exchange Student

I'm up for any of those. Not usually a big 1x1 person, but they tend to be more active since it's really self reliant. Any of those is good for me, I'm glad to help figure out a basic start scenario.  

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:13 pm
IGmangachick
I'm up for any of those. Not usually a big 1x1 person, but they tend to be more active since it's really self reliant. Any of those is good for me, I'm glad to help figure out a basic start scenario.

Goddess x Human

Sure, that's not a problem. Yeah, 1 x 1 role plays tend to be more active, and I'm usually an active person on Gaia when I have free time, so I'm trying to get some role plays going. Anyways, I've narrowed down the options to two ideas that I haven't tried before. Either one of these would work, and I'm up for any gender and role. So, feel free to pick which idea is more appealing to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:27 pm
MultiAsh
IGmangachick

Goddess x Human

Sure, that's not a problem. Yeah, 1 x 1 role plays tend to be more active, and I'm usually an active person on Gaia when I have free time, so I'm trying to get some role plays going. Anyways, I've narrowed down the options to two ideas that I haven't tried before. Either one of these would work, and I'm up for any gender and role. So, feel free to pick which idea is more appealing to you.

Hmm... choices, choices. Goddess x Human sounds more original I think.

Sorry to throw you in the dude corner, I'm sure you do it a lot. I just find my male characters very lack luster and one dimensional, even when I try not to make them that way. You okay with going the male route once more?

As for getting it started, I'll happily do it, just may take a little time today as I'm in the process of packing for the drive from my parents to my apt, so it'll take me a bit to be free again. But once I am I can totally work on it. XD

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:31 pm
IGmangachick
Hmm... choices, choices. Goddess x Human sounds more original I think.

Sorry to throw you in the dude corner, I'm sure you do it a lot. I just find my male characters very lack luster and one dimensional, even when I try not to make them that way. You okay with going the male route once more?

As for getting it started, I'll happily do it, just may take a little time today as I'm in the process of packing for the drive from my parents to my apt, so it'll take me a bit to be free again. But once I am I can totally work on it. XD

No problem. Feel free to take your time. To be honest, I honestly wouldn't mind being a male for this role play. I've been playing males a lot, and I've gotten accustomed to it, for the lack of a better word. x3

But anyways, whenever you're free, or whenever you want, just let me know what you have in mind as far as a plot, and we'll go from there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:56 am
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:37 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:42 pm
MultiAsh

Oh my goodness, well I've been busy the last few days. Sorry about that.

If you're still up for it, I did think on the plot a bit. Rather than goddess falls to earth, what if the human somehow winds up in the realm of the gods instead, and has no idea how to get back? If he asks for help, he risks his life speaking to the gods, so he confides in the only one who seems trustworthy to try getting him home alive.

Just a thought. Let me know.

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:31 am
IGmangachick
Oh my goodness, well I've been busy the last few days. Sorry about that.

If you're still up for it, I did think on the plot a bit. Rather than goddess falls to earth, what if the human somehow winds up in the realm of the gods instead, and has no idea how to get back? If he asks for help, he risks his life speaking to the gods, so he confides in the only one who seems trustworthy to try getting him home alive.

Just a thought. Let me know.

It's okay. Everyone's been busy. Anyways, I like the idea of him winding up into the realm of the gods. That's a really good idea. And asking the one that looks the most trusting would be the one who would most likely bring him home alive. It's beautiful. Which role did you prefer? The human or the Goddess?

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff