Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:26 am
Arclyn

Vince has come across... A Helix Fossil!

Fossil Prize!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 am
Chibi_Kokoro143

[Left Chamber]

"Thank you, sir!" Lex called out as the slovenly man moved away. That explained a bit more of why it had not been sectioned off for research, if they had came across it already jumbled then hey might as well allow anyone to search and take their finds with them.

He turned back to Michiko and the litwick, offering a hand to the small pokemon. "Litwick correct?" He smiled at the candle pokemon, trying to coax it out from behind Michiko, and raised an trim well shaped eyebrow at Michiko. "Looks like one of the guides, probably recruiting anyone they can since there are so many trainers here." he waved off any panic that he knew who they were.

Sideways stretched, padding over to nose the litwick. He questioned,

"But, do you want to take this outside to the Scree? It probably has better lightening."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Tymiko generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 3!

Tymiko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:48 pm
[Right chamber]

To Tymiko, the invitation to find fossils was nothing less than a treasure hunt. She raced her pokemon to the site, sliding down the scree in her haste as Fathom and Distance awaited her at the bottom. She told herself she would have to be more discreet and careful from then on so as not to disturb any fossils or the other people and pokemon searching for them.

Once they had a map, they were set to go. The girl decided to start deeper in the cave since she was rather late to the party and she guessed many of the fossils closer to the entrance would have already been discovered. Upon coming across the two paths that led to two chambers, Ty decided to follow the right. Aside from favoring her right as a direction, this path went higher and the young trainer was quite a fan of heights.

When she and her pokemon got there, though, she found Fathom staring at Distance and Distance staring at an Espeon up ahead. Tymiko blinked. The Espeon was with what she presumed to be its trainer - a young man - but she wasn't familiar with either of them.

"Fathom? Distance?" she whispered, feeling like she would be too loud if she spoke in any higher a volume. As it was, the cave echoed her whispered words back at her. "Do you know them?"

In response, the pair looked at her, but then Distance began to walk slowly and hesitantly, as if in a daze, toward the colorful Espeon.

"Distance, don't bother them!" the girl warned, hurrying forward with Fathom to snatch the Umbreon up in her arms. To the Espeon and its trainer, she apologized. "Sorry, we didn't mean to disturb you. My pokemon started acting strangely all of a sudden." She shifted her grip on Distance as the pokemon fidgeted. "Um...you wouldn't happen to have met them before, would you have?"

Despite how she regretted scaring them off, the girl knew there had been a length of time during which her pokemon had been away from her and doing things on their own. Perhaps this man and his Espeon had met them then.

Fathom, meanwhile, decided to leave the discovery of their connection to the humans and began to sift through stones at his feet. It would be so much easier if he could just rinse away all the dirt and trash around here with Surf, but he didn't think Ty or the other trainers would appreciate him drenching their fossil-finding site. Evidently, even a little water could do damage to the remains of those long-gone prehistoric pokemon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:50 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
[Left Chamber]

Michiko nodded. "He's a litwick." She smiled as her litwick moved forward. "His name is Ibarra, named after a brand of Mexican Chocolate. Really good for hot cocoa."

Ibarra nodded. He shivered. see I look pretty appetizing.>

She got up and nodded. "Yeah. I think it's better for natural light."

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:13 pm
[Outside Scree]

Akira panted hard as he reached the cave entrance, his hands on his knees. He had woken up to Adam's text and had hurried over as soon as he could, but it had taken a bit to find, let alone get there. Granted, he'd managed to come pretty far thanks to public transportation, but he had still had to run on foot for a good distance. He hoped it wasn't too late and that he hadn't missed Adam.

He would have tried calling or texting back, but it seemed for some reason that his messages and calls weren't going through. Perhaps Adam was so far into the cave that reception wasn't working.

Tired and somewhat panicked, the brunet sat himself down on a rock and stared at the two paths that lay ahead of him and his Leafeon. One went down and one went up, but which had Adam traveled? Groaning into his palms, he tried to think of what to do while Happa gave him a concerned look and pawed at his leg.

"I should have gotten up sooner," he told himself. "I don't even know how far in this cave goes... If only there was some way to get in touch with Adam."

"Eon!" Happa barked, drawing his trainer's attention. He walked a few steps from his trainer and looked back, prompting Akira's curiosity. But when Akira began to get up, the Leafeon shook his head.

"What? You want to go try to find him yourself?" the young man tried to puzzle out. "Are you sure? Why don't I go with you? You might get lost."

The Grass-type shook his head again before nudging a stone toward Akira. It took a moment for Akira to remember at least part of the reason they had come here - fossil hunting.

"Well...I came mostly to find Adam," the trainer admitted. "But I guess maybe I can do some searching. Maybe I can surprise him with whatever I find," he mused. "Are you sure you'll be okay without me, Happa? I have Silly and Uri, but what about you?"

The Leafeon stood tall and puffed out his chest before giving his trainer an incredulous look. He had been wild once too, after all. He could take care of himself - probably better than Akira could. Sight, scent, sounds - all of them would make it easy to find his way back. Not like when Akira had blindly tried to go hiking up a mountain in the snow.

Laughing, the brunet waved him away. "Alright, alright, you've made your point. Go on. I'll be waiting right here near the entrance, okay? Don't forget to come back."

With a cheerful yip in reply, the Leafeon hurried off. Sneering at his pokemon, he shook his head to himself before getting up to search a little around the cave opening. "Let's see...if I were a fossil, where might I be..." Getting down on his knees, he began overturning stones and picking them up to examine odd-shaped onees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:54 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

[Left Chamber to Outside Scree]

"He's a pretty thing. Ibarra, pleasure to meet you." Lex said politely, carefully storing the second still wrap fossil into his bag with the bubble wrap. "My Flareon is Sideways."

He stood careful not to drop his find and headed out to the outside Scree. "I guess I never consider looking under rocks since I consider them more of a place to sit and eat my lunch if they are large enough. Mot of my Pokemon aren't large enough to lift them either."

Sideways questioned as he trotted back to follow his trainer.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:12 pm
Tymiko

Tymiko has come across... a dull looking pebble! It's... just a pebble.

Booby Prize!

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:58 pm
[Left chamber]

Sync's frown deepened as he continued to come across absolutely nothing important. Another shiny-looking rock that turned out to be nothing more than what it looked like. Where were all the fossils? Frustration growing, the trainee continued scanning the floor to try and see anything fossil-related.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 8!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:10 pm
[Right chamber]

Abel stopped and blinked down at what appeared to be a scrap of cloth on the ground.. A handkerchief? Briefly he wondered if anyone had dropped it recently, if they'd notice it missing or if they'd lost it forever. It was just a plain-looking handkerchief though, so he doubted they'd miss it that much in either case. The blond moved to continue, but a young girl's voice caught his attention and he paused mid-step and turned to look behind him. "Hm? Oh," he smiled easily and waved a hand to dismiss the thought, "no problem, really." He didn't need to be asked if he knew them for him to recall their unique appearances, though not ones he'd seen in quite a while. "Yeah, actually," the blond affirmed with a nod as he moved to face her more fully, his thumbs hooking themselves into his pockets. "Not for some time, though. Ah," his brows raised and he offered her a hand before he forgot, "my name's Abel, nice to meet you. Are you their trainer?" He inclined his blond head towards the pair of pokemon with her. Rather than go hunting for fossils or anything else, he was content to remain there to chat for a few moments.

Isaac's ears perked up and his forked tail twitched as he moved to face them both. the colorful Espeon said earnestly to both Distance and Fathom.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Sync has come across... A small plastic Tyrantrum! It's in a roaring pose!

Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:39 pm
[Left Chamber to Outside Scree]

Ibarra made a squee sound He giggled.

Ibarra circled back towards the feraligatr Snap, who decided to nap since he wasn't doing any work, and Ibarra told him to get his white behind moving.

She looked up as Snap moved towards her. She patted his chest and gestured Lex towards him. "I have to admit, Snap was pretty handy and he deserves it. I'm pretty sure you will find your own big poke soon."

She took out a pokepuff and gave it to her pokemon. "Shall we?" She then started to head for the entrance of the chamber towards the outside scree.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:07 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Abel has come across... A Cubone!

Pokémon Prize!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 11!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:40 pm
[Left chamber]

((Wrong character but Abel is keeping the Cubone!))

That didn't count. That didn't count at all. While it was technically dinosaur-related, that wasn't even remotely related to a fossil. Sync ran a hand through his hair and consequently pushed his hood off his head, annoyed at his luck. Was it his luck, or did the universe want to make him really be as useless as he felt? His frown morphed into a scowl as he stepped forward and kicked a pile of rocks in his frustration.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:49 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Sync has come across... A Helix Fossil! ...and kicked it into a crevasse! o.o Oh no!

Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 7!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 pm
[Left chamber]

While kicking rocks didn't feel good on his feet, it was somewhat satisfying to see the stones scattered or sail through the air after a good, swift kick, and it made him feel at least marginally better.

In the few seconds after his foot connected with the rock pile, one in particular caught his eye - it was undeniably a fossil - and for an all too brief moment, he felt immensely satisfied that he'd managed to find a fossil.

And then it bounced off the ground and fell down a hole, and so too did his satisfaction, though he only heard the former as it clacked against rocks as it fell and finally settled deep down in the crevasse. He felt rather numb and empty inside for a few moments afterwards. It had happened much too quickly for him to even hope to react in time to save it, and while that thought should've given him at least some solace, he wouldn't allow it, instead choosing to dwell on the fact that he'd brought this on himself by thoughtlessly kicking at some rocks. If he hadn't done that, he might've found it by turning it over, and he would've gone back to the base with something to show for his efforts. Instead, he was just as empty-handed now as the moment he walked into this damned cave.

The trainee turned and leaned his back against the wall a moment before sliding down to sit against it, then rested his elbows on his needs with his forehead in his palms. He stayed like that for several minutes, and only moved once during that time - to lean forward, grab the dinosaur pokemon toy, and throw it down the crevasse with the fossil. Idly he ran his thumb along the line of his jaw, brooding and incredibly dissatisfied with himself and his performance thus far. How could he have been so careless?

After another minute or two he pushed himself back to his feet and shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket, unhappy but with renewed determination to find a fossil before going back to base. The very last thing he wanted to do was return empty-handed. With that thought firmly in mind, the trainee backtracked a little bit and began methodically searching the floor - turning over rocks, sifting through piles, and just in general trying not to leave anything unchecked.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff