Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis. (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:32 pm
While she waited for Snow's answer it seemed that Vincent decided for them. "Oh how nice. You're letting us in. It's mostly a social call I guess. We were bored." she answered as she walked in the room. She saw the entourage with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong? They thought we were here to kill you or something?" she asked as she sat on the loveseat. She looked at Vincent curiously and shook her head. "I'm just here to observe. Snow here wanted to talk. I see no way business can occur between our companies in the future." she told him with a smile. She looked around the room for a moment a little impressed with the homely vibe it gave with the luxurious one at the same time.

Lord Sithious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:33 pm
"Don't make that face, dear." Snow said, noticing her pout. "I do have the medicine, by the way." Snow was about to make a sarcastic remark when the man himself opened the door.
"Were you waiting for an invitation?" He said, a sly smile upon his face. Snow wasn't going to act as if Robert's wasn't gorgeous because he was, and he had just gotten out of the shower to. His skin was glistening and he smelled like that strawberry shampoo the hotel provided. He lead them into the room where a number of people waited, some Snow knew and others, he did not. Flashes of that night were reoccurring in Snow's brain, and as he coughed quietly, he watched as the other "guests" left. There was no one else here now accept those three and as Snow watched Vincent sit down, another flashback came to Snow's mind from that night. (( "Please, mom... You can't let them do this." Their mother threw September into the chair and motioned for Snow to be quiet, her eyes wild. "Shut up, September. You're only making this harder than it has to be." )) "What brings you two here tonight?" Snow's thoughts were interrupted by the curious tone of Vincent Roberts, as he coughed again.
"Damn this cough." Snow said, glancing at Leila. "We wanted to discuss some things with you, before the UN meeting. Hear what you have to say."

Yue Belmont

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:04 am
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

Vincent smiled at Leila as she spoke about his 'entourage'. "Men like me tend to attract a lot of attention, some of it not so good. They're worried for my safety, perhaps a little too much. Knowing the way things are going, no one is going to bother trying to kill me right now, no one in their right mind at least." Vincent smirked a little. "I suppose my thoughts were that you might have been some criminals, perhaps from The Union. Though to be honest, The Union tends to have even more subtlety than the people who probably would want me dead."

As Leila spoke again, Vincent took a quick look over Snow. When he first came in, he could have sworn Snow looked at him just a little bit longer than most people. He knew Snow was gay, but he was a little surprised to think he was getting checked out by him. Of course, this wouldn't exactly be the first man to come onto Vincent, though at least Snow was one of the more attractive ones. Speaking objectively, he could see how a gay man or even a straight woman would be interested in him. Still, sexuality aside, Snow was acting a bit odd, like he was day dreaming perhaps? It was difficult to tell. Once Leila finished talking again, he smiled and turned back to her. "Well Leila, stranger business alliances have certainly happened. Political ones too for that matter." He took a moment to listen to what Snow said as well, simply adding to what Leila said. That cough of his didn't sound so good either. It made Vincent think of cancer for some reason... And that little boy. He pushed it from his mind, reminding himself that he couldn't mourn all the world's dead, but he could try to help all the living.

"Well, it seems you both have some burning questions for me. And would you believe it, it seems the whole world does too." He smirked slightly, a little annoyed with the situation. Not with Leila or Snow of course, but with the UN, or rather some of those who are in it. Vincent tapped his fingers for a moment as he took another sip of his drink. "Well, right about now, I'd say you're part of a very small group of people in this world who A) I feel I can trust, and B) I actually want to talk to!" He smiled slightly at the both of them as he twisted his glass around a bit, watching the the ice cubes swish from side to side. "Well, go ahead and make yourselves comfortable, and ask away. This is probably the first time in the past few hours I've actually enjoyed the idea of talking, so best you take advantage of that."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Alright" she said,before she could said anything else he hung up the phone. Ivvone sped down the highway, her stomach begin to growl a bit, she saw a nearby dinner so she stopped there to grab a bite. She looked at the time " I have a little time before I have to meet Akuro" she said sitting down in a booth looking out the window. A waitress came up to her
"Can I get you anything to drink" she said. "Yeah I would like a sweet tea and the special today Ivonne said handing the waitress the menu."I'll put your order in now and I'll be right back with your drink the waitress said taking the menu and heading in to the back.

Ivonne set there for a few minutes till the waitress brought her drink back and a plate with a hamburger with everything and fries.She started eating when her phone rang, the number didn't seem familiar so she didn't answer. As she finished the last buy of her food she paid for it and left a tip. Heading out of the diner she put her helmet on and headed to the black market.

(( The oufit I am wearing ))

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:09 am
Leila sighed when she heard Snow cough again and knew her medicine was failing. "It seems that's not strong enough to help you. I'll have to try to diagnose myself what's the problem instead of those quacks." she said watching the two men. She looked at Vincent amused and shook her head. "Oh I don't know about this political alliance. From what I hear, you might need all the help you can get. Then again, that could be the UN trying to put on a front." she told him and looked thoughtful. "Then what do you hope to gain from all this? You've been doing speeches and such. Causing a stir around the world. Even in my country, most are impressed with your ability to have people question themselves. So...what then? What are you looking for besides the reform? I'm curious because I feel you can be doing better things with your time." she said with a frown. It bugged her when people do things to waste time and to cause such a stir and eventually nothing comes from it is quite the waste.

Lord Sithious

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:07 pm
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

Vincent's smile grew at the mention of needing help. "Oh, I certainly will need help, but not against the UN..." He took another sip from his drink as he thoughtfully milled over the events, and what Leila was saying, but he didn't seem to be giving much more away. Vincent had this tendency to play his cards close to him, even though it wasn't always easy to. "To say they're putting on a 'front' is fairly accurate, but I'll let you find out later just how accurate you were." He said with a sly smile.

As Leila continued, Vincent remained silent and thoughtful over every word she said. She seemed to choose her words quite well, he figured she was entitled to a response with equally well chosen words. When she finally finished, he couldn't help but smirk a little at the idea of doing 'better things'. "What I'm looking for besides reform? Well, that's going to have to be another secret I keep for the time being. As for what I'm doing right now..." He took one last sip of his drink, placed the empty glass down on the table in front of him, and sat forward more. "I'm crushing my enemies, the obstacles that are in the way of real world progress. For hundreds of years the fate of the world has been decided by money, because money was the currency of power. But what the politicians and business folk paying them seemed to forget is that when it comes to power, words are the most valuable currency. Wealth, armies, technology, and even knowledge are all determined by words. Well, now they've learned too little too late how powerful words really are." He smirked again as he looked out the windows. "If things really go the way I intend, if people respond the way I think they will, then many people are going to regret challenging me like this."

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:14 pm
Leila frowned. Vincent wasn't giving her much and it bothered her not having the information she need to process such things especially if it affected her dear country. "You seem to be full of secrets, Mr. Roberts. Secrets that will not end well if things don't go your way. Which, from what I'm hearing. I kind of hope it does...if it helps those less fortunate."

She sat back observing this man here. He was an enigma and yet he's almost an open book. Which bugged her because puzzles are to be solved with patience. Her worry for her own country if things go south will be evident if he fails. They were already pressed by some of the closer countries especially Russia. "You better know what your doing and that those who are innocent in this verbal war don't fall. Many are counting on you."

Lord Sithious

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:43 pm
Lord Sithious

Yue Belmont

Vincent clasped his fingers and listened to what Leila said, keeping quite while he also went deep into thought on what she said, as well as everything that was going on in the world. "Well, my secrets need to remain secret. A lot of people won't like what I have to say, so I need to ensure people are willing to listen to me. If and when that happens, then things will have turned out exactly as I need them to."

He was quiet again as Leila gave sort of a warning to Vincent, to which he smiled thoughtfully as he closed his eyes for a moment. "Believe me, even I had never been born, the world would be in as much danger without me as it is with me. What I do may bring with it some risks, but I've been preparing for all of this my entire life. I'm ready to take on what will come, and it's good I am... Because no one else is." He was quiet for another moment, then got up and grabbed himself some more Dr Pepper. "If either of you want anything, feel free to ask me. Back to the questions though, did you have more to ask Leila, or perhaps you'd like to ask something Snow?" Vincent asked, a look of curiosity on his face. "And I do apologize for my vagueness, but all things in their own time."

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:43 pm
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

(OOC: Bump. xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09 pm
Snow had been silent throughout the whole conversation, his eyes wondering around the room as flashbacks from that night flooded his mind.
A man forcing his way into the suite, crimson colored eyes and white hair. Snow and September were hiding in the closet, their parents no where to be found. "He has eyes like yours.." September whispered, referring to the crimson shade Snow's eyes changed when he was feeling irritated or angry.
"No one has eyes like mine." Snow replied, his eyes beginning to change to the familiar crimson color.

Snow had unusual eyes; they were normally lilac or green, though they shifted now and then to a crimson shade whenever he was feeling angry, sad or annoyed. Probably a side effect of the implants.
They hid in the closet for what seemed like hours until they heard the turn of the handle and looked up as -
"... Perhaps you'd like to ask something, Snow?" Blinking, Snow's surroundings began to come into view as he was jolted from his thoughts. He coughed again, this time wheezing as if he had asthma. He had heard some of the conversation, about Vincent's dirty little secrets and an offer for a drink which he would be taking him up on. The man was definitely vague.
"I'll take a gin & tonic, unless you are still drinking non-alcoholic beverages... Then a glass of water would be nice, please." Snow was looking at the ground, images of September rolling around in his head. "You seem so sure of yourself... Why? What makes you think that you can change this world? What makes you so special, Vincent? I don't mean to sound like an a**, but Jesus Christ. Not even I am that confident in myself and my work is impeccable." Snow coughed again, pulling out the medicine Leila had brought him. Why wasn't any of this working?

Yue Belmont

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:45 pm
||Akuro Spade||
||Location; New York||
||Company; Guards||
||OOC; Just lettin people know; we're currently discussing the current status of the Union's business/political legitimacy...
Also directionally challenged with new york :/ ||

Akuro's phone rang yet again that night and he decided to answer it on speaker. "We're done loading. The machines are on the trucks and heading to the location. We're sorry for the delay sir." "Thank you. I'll be able to handle them from here." "Good night sir." the call was cut and Akuro collected himself to head to the market. Its location was changed every so often whenever authorities caught on, so only big buyers and sellers knew the location, and Akuro was one of them.

Making his way to the ground floor, Akuro left the Four Seasons hotel in another car and headed towards the piers. The black market was hidden within a large refrigerated meats warehouse. Akuro's trucks were there carrying the necessary equipment for the presentation. Like most weapons conventions, you needed to show off your new toys. Also there, was Ivonne in the flesh. "Glad you could make it. Enjoying the night air?"

The_Sane_Hatter

xlKoralx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:42 am
Lord Sithious

Yue Belmont

Vincent was a little startled when Snow's coughing started to really pick up, not because he thought Snow was dying or anything so dramatic, just because it was rather abrupt and serious sounding. Of course, he was a little concerned still for Snow's condition. Vincent held no real fear or favor for the fellow, but he didn't tend to enjoy people's suffering as a matter of principle, and it did bother him a bit too, though he felt guilty it didn't bother him more. He nodded to Snow's drink request and started pulling out a bottle of Gordon's Gin, from London, as well as a bottle of Perrier.

"Personally I don't drink either of these Snow, but guests do. I usually let the hotel leave some things in here, but I prefer to have the bar more stocked to my tastes... Non-alcoholic as you said." Vincent poured the drink and left the ice bucket beside the glass, in case snow wanted to add some. He didn't particularly enjoy the idea of making alcoholic drinks himself either, but he took a 'Serving It Right' course years ago, so he figured he'd make use of it, especially considering Snow's position. Now, about his comment... Vincent nodded, a sort of analytical look on his face now as he brought Snow his drink. "You know Snow, it's not so much that I'm confident in myself actually..." Vincent smirked and chuckled a little to himself as he sat down again. "Actually, if anything, it's more how confident I am in my enemies. Sometimes, you can basically predict like clockwork what they're going to do. It's a benefit someone like me has, someone that has no ties to established countries, ideologies, or systems. They don't know my mind, my plans, my ambitions, etc. While they take wild stabs in the dark, I'm wearing night vision goggles."

Vincent took a sip of his drink, frowning a bit at his comparison, which he was now seeing might have been a bit lame. "What I'm trying to say is I'm fairly certain how my opponents will react. I'm not worried about them because of that. However, it's not my opponents I need to worry about, it's my allies, or the people I want as allies. I can't change the world if the world isn't willing to change, and only the people can do that. So, I have to get them on my side. It is my hope that by attacking my opponents, they'll start to see reasons why joining me might be a good idea. Of course, that's kind of a matter of making a judgement call. I can't honestly say I'm going to save the world, even if I have everything I need. All I can say is I'm going to try, and hope that I really do know what I'm doing. I'm pretty sure I do, but people can be wrong." Vincent sighed a little at that thought, staring at his drink again. "Still, I suppose another benefit to me is that I'm willing to change policies to help people more effectively. Very few other politicians can be so willing to go against ideology."

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:42 am
The red-head frowned when Snow started coughing. The medicine she gave him was the best and already tested. She was going to say something about the drink but let Snow have it. The man was going to be stubborn and like most people suffering would get upset if someone told them change it. It worried her a lot especially since he had a kid on the way and it kept her thinking what part of her formula could have failed. At least until, Vincent started answering Snow's questions and statements.

"Then I guess what you need to make sure of is that your allies are actually your allies. Not the enemy coming to stab you in the back. You're playing a dangerous game here where countries are in alliances already; as in other countries, where they have no alliances, your views might be more welcome." she told him. She wasn't going to drink anything and the fact that she would have to attend this meeting was giving her a headache.

Lord Sithious

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:01 pm
"So, basically; you're basing every move you make on the move of another? It's like chess, accept you actually have to be intelligent to play a game like that." Snow nodded in thanks, taking a drink of what Vincent had made him. Snow didn't normally drink, however; he had a huge headache and thinking about the UN meeting tomorrow made his head spin. "You're gonna get frown lines if you keep frowning like that, dear." He raised his glass towards Leila, who like him, didn't drink... really. "Leila's right, Vincent. You're playing with fire, and if you're not careful; someone's going to get burned and it won't be us or the UN."

Yue Belmont

Aidian Kyros

Generous Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:30 pm
And shepherds we shall be...

Listening to the drone of the television, Aidian started thinking about everything that was going on in the world. It was getting harder and harder for him to follow, and he'd never liked politics to begin with. Now, though, as a commissioned officer he had to play that stupid game. What I'd give to be a front line grunt again... I'm so sick of playing games to get around these assholes. God I hate politicians... He hardly heard the door open as a uniformed guard called out his name. It took the guard another two attempts before Aidian finally snapped out of it and stood up, following the soldier into the briefing room. He glanced down at the man's rank insignia and saw the staff sergeant patch on his sleeve. He smirked a bit to himself and as they approached the large wooden doors of the briefing room he patted the man on the shoulder. "Hey soldier, a word of advice. If they ever want to give you a commission, turn it down. It's not worth it." Before he could speak, Aidian entered the room, closing the door behind him.

((OOC: Sithious, if you could RP my superiors that would be awesome. I'm not sure where to take it from here.))

...For thee my Lord for thee

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces