Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:16 pm
((Also, some food for thought: There are five female rangers and six male rangers. There are three female Rockets and eight male Rockets. Rook, Claire, and Tambrey (unless they desire otherwise) will obviously get female uniforms, but that would leave two male Rockets that'd have to wear female uniforms. Who's it going to be?!

Also, male and female ranger uniforms, for reference.))

Blood_Goddess rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 pm
Roll for Jerome

Bro protested followed with a laugh.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:19 pm
(Tambrey Roll)

Tambrey smiled and nodded at Neph, confirming she'd done 'well', though she considered that enough reward for now. The spider really should be obeying her, after all... Even pokémon she'd had a far shorter time were less of handful...
"Go around and help people web up the rangers once they've got the uniforms okay? Lasi, stick with her and watch her." She then went to see about the uniform she could obtain.

The spider chittered in annoyance, and Lasi grinned goofily at her, but the pair stuck around, ready to help when asked; Neph still managing to obey... Not that she saw much worth fighting right now... Though another Ariados did look very interesting. She chittered a quick chirp of respect to Spins, a fellow spider.  
Gwennythe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 pm
(Clancy Roll)

((Clancy (and his lovely hairy legs) would happily wear a female uniform!))

Clancy gave a start, turning back, as his previous target, apparently still awake.. OOPS!.. was suddenly KO'd by a yellow rat he didn't know.
"Uh. Ta, mate!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:24 pm
(I really have to sleep since I work early tomorrow - but Lex is
okay with wearing a girls uniform / so the rest of the guys can fight it out about who gets stuck with the other one)

Spins chattered back, power to the spiders and as he finished up producing silk for the rocket they had captured, moved on to see if anyone else needed helped.

(and feel free to interact with spins to tie up your target)  
Blood_Goddess rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:25 pm
Roll for Kyle  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 9 Total: 26 (2-40)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:26 pm
[Roll 1 = KO. Roll 2 = Frost]  
((We've accomplished our Day 1 objective and it's starting to get a bit late, so we're going to look at winding down for the evening. Before we get back to things tomorrow [probably around early/mid afternoon EST], please get your Rockets changed into their snazzy Ranger uniforms and ready to get moving! Stolen pokeballs and communication tools can be left in the jet.))  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Magician Arcana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Adam roll  
Suudonym rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:27 pm
(Roll for Rook!

Edit: Using her +4 for a result of 10.)  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:30 pm
Jerome had wondered since they made the plan to steal the uniforms just how he was about to be able to get thought this with his particular... look.
The only uniform that would seem to fit him didn't look like it was in very good condition either. At this point he wasn't sure he wouldn't end up putting the mission in jeopardy.

"Yo..." He motioned toward the Elites "I'm sure ya'll noticed but I ain't really got the look t'be doin' undercover work... ya get me?" He was of course referring to not just his tattoos and piercings, but the fact that he had no white in his eyes. He didn't talk like the others did, or act remotely like a ranger.  
BlackFireKitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:33 pm
((Claire roll before bed

+4 modifier = 10))  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:36 pm
Tambrey frowned at the uniform she was presented with. She didn't really like what she saw.
"Anyone want shorts?" She asked "I'd, um, I'd rather have trousers..." Of course, if she had to wear it, fine, for the mission, but it didn't hurt to ask.

((Tambrey will happily swap with any men who would rather have some lovely short shorts...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:43 pm
[KO: 17]

KO got on with stripping the ranger he and Adam had taken down which wasn't actually all that easy. "You know, I'm not used to taking people's clothes off without them being cooperative," he offered with a smirk over his shoulder as he worked on the pants.

Once the man was stripped off and tied with his own rope KO noticed a fact that made him quirk an eyebrow. "So, who gets to wear shorts? I don't mind if other people object, I mean none of this is tailored for me anyway so it's equally awful. We should all look comfortable in our attire, so if anyone's going to be awkward in them speak up...."

KO trailed off and looked over at Jerome with a wry smile. "Humm, you do make a good point. You are rather a distinctive fellow!"

[Frost: 11]

He was going to have to wear clothes that-

Frost's jaw clenched almost imperceptibly.

He was going to have to wear clothes that somebody else had just been wearing. The idea was beyond sickening but there was no alternative. He stripped off the unconscious red-haired woman efficiently, tied her up, and grabbed her by her hair to drag her off the route.

There was no alternative, and nobody here would understand the wrongness of it. All that vain red-haired grunt seemed to care about was a tailored fit, what about the fact that it had been on somebody's skin? Sickening.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shawn Darrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:43 pm
Glad that everything finally seemed under control, Shadow thanked his pokemon and withdrew the one that had a pokeball. Eris and the Haunter went back to being invisible after Eris was convinced to give up the pokegear she had stolen. It wasn't much use to her once she found out she couldn't take pictures with it like she could with a camera.

The teen went over to Tambrey when he heard her and held out his hand. "I can wear it," he said, figuring he was the youngest there, anyway. They'd probably look less weird on him than an older male. Besides, after his shoddy work with the ranger, he figured he deserved a punishment of sorts.

"Also, sorry about before. You were busy and I just left that guy up to you when you had your own stuff to deal with. Plus I should have stripped him before leaving him to Neph to web." He shook his head. "Stupid, stupid, stupid...it's been too long since I've been on the field. I'm sorry; I'll do better next time."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff