Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:20 am
User Image

Zero Cross

The man who walks the path of both light and darkness

The wanderer

zero walked outside smirking saying "Lightning armor. ok." zero clapped his hands together and he was surrounded by black flames and red lightning he did some hand signs and said "lightning style: Red lightning claw jutsu." he charged foward to revan attempting to make contact to revan
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton had moved quickly to follow the two outside watching with interest from a nearby rooftop sipping still from his tea as his eyes took it all in analysing and planning all the while looking rather bored on the outside as he tapped a finger on the edge of the roof as he sat and crossed one leg over the other and got ready to observe what would happen next

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki was knocked back from the crystal explosion and recovered quickly. She followed them outside with intent of not being a bystander. She was no fool, this guy was not one to be taken lightly. "Crystal style! Shard barrage!" she screamed before shooting crystal shards from her finger tips at revan.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan remained calm and collected, not a hint of fear appeared on his face as the two leaf ninja lauched their two pronged attack. Revan went airborne, dodging his lightning claw jutsu not coming into contact with the black flames. While in midair, he quickly weaved handsigns finishing with a tiger seal. "Fire Style! Flame bullets!", he fire 4 flaming bullets into the sky. After landing flawlessly on his feet, with no difficulty he made some handsigns. "Wind style Air bullets!". He fired two air bullets from his mouth completely foiling Mitsuki's attack. He charged up lightning chakra into his dominant right hand. At lightning speed he socked Mitsuki in her left eye with deadly force, the sound of a powerful punch echoed for a considerable distance. The clouds in the sky grew darker and darker as a deadly storm began to form. Something was very wrong here....

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

EA R0N1N

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

zero took off his jacket and shirt revealing a weird type of seal on his skin. he then said "There is always a time and place to fight but to harm my village i must unseal my true self." he did a series of hand signs but the last one was a different one never seen before that meant demon. a torrent of black flames surrounded him and a plume of red lightning came crashing down on him then the flames and lightning disappeared he had changed. he did a series of hand signs the last one was the demon sign then he said "Fire style: Demon's Raging Fire Jutsu!" black fire spewed from his mouth following revan till it hit
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Izanami Uchiha

Jakuzure began to walk the shark ninja back to a healer. She detected a fight but decided her student was more important. "Why did you have to follow after her? She could have killed you."

While the fight went on Izanami looked upon it from the safety of her Kamui dimension. "No matter who loses I will obtain a new ability for myself." Izanami smiled. "I guess two things worked out well." She said as she laid a hand on the scrolls her shadow clone stole from the leaf's archives. "Perhaps I should have burned the rest down. Would make it harder to find out which scrolls I took. But I might need more later." Suddenly the man with the sharingan spewed out a shot of black fire. "A little help then." Izanami grabbed her Gunbai and opened up a portal. She shoved her weapon through just in time for the black flames to hit it instead of the cloud person. The fire was converted into slashing wind and sent back at Zero.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:07 am

Revan Okubo

Revan stared at the black flames after glancing with little interest to Zero's change in form. Suddenly Izanami had deflected it with her Gunbai. This caught him off guard, was this Uchiha girl really there to help him? Still Revan didn't let his guard down, his eyes remained focused on the battle. .I....don't undertsand. Why is she here? he thought to himself.

Revan maintained his lightning style armor. Suddenly something it the sky roared causing the earth to shake. It's sounds of aggression echoed throughout the heavens. It was a dragon made of pure lightning waiting for his master's command. Revan raised his hand up signaling to his powerful lightning steed. In one thousandth of a second the lightning dragon had struck it's target which was zero. A blinding light was generated for a couple of seconds as the powerful lightning dragon made it's presence known through it's attack.

Azorius Beat

loth17

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:08 am
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton raised an eyebrow watching the chaos this battle was turning into only glancing away briefly to avoid being blinded by the flash of the lightning dragon before smiling openly know as he felt the urge to join in, fighting this down he watched with much more interest especially Revan and the woman wielding the Gunbai.
"My my things seem to be getting interesting" he said calmly to himself as he stopped drumming his fingers along the rooftop and stood up ready to move or join in whichever came first

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:18 am
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki felt the hatred of Revan's punch she was sent airborne after her initial attack was ruined. She barely got up feeling some pain from the lightning style chakra. Markings appeared on her face as she began recovering quickly. "Wood Style!: Wood golem summoning Jutsu!"
A giant wood golem appeared right under her. he stood on it's head. "Crystal style! :Crystal legion! Mitsuki had summoned a whole army of crystal warriors to fight along side Cross. The Uchiha girl was back for more.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:58 am

loth17

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu walked a bit, limping some as he heard what Jakuzure said but he thought it over, "She was still in the village and I went because I had detected another fight in the village. It ended when I arrived but then I detected that woman again, and figured it was best we made sure she left." He said thinking it over. He didn't really care to have his chakra sense going, he was basically drained at this point as they got to a healer.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

zero raised his hand and absorbed the lightning dragon. then he said "Lightning based jutsu won't work while i am in this form." then he did hand signs the last one was demon then he said "Red lightning dragon come forth and attack your former master." the a red lightning dragon came out of zero's hand and begun its attack on revan then he said to izunami "Lightning style: Dual red lightning claw jutsu." both hands where in claw position red lightning surrounded his hands he lunged forward going faster and faster towards her
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Revan Okubo

"Gale style! Laser Finale!" Revan placed his hands together and launched of barrage of lasers with deadly accuracy to eliminate the crystal beings. Now it was just him and this Senju girl and her golem.

Revan didn't move an inch as the red lightning dragon charged toward him. The red lightning dragon closed in for the kill...but then there was a bright light, and the red lightning dragon was gone. Revan was at his same position untouched and unmoved.with the dark clouds over him surging with raw energy. What exactly was going on here? What happened to Cross's counter attack? What was Revan planning on doing next?

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

EA R0N1N

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:17 am
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki fstood on her wood golem and made some hand signs. Fire style! Majestic destroyer flame!" she said before spraying a fire that spreanned a wide area towards Revan and his new ally. She wasn't going to let this stand. She was beginning to think that they had the wrong idea about Revan, Wrost case scenario would be a guy that powerful would join with the uchiha girl. They both needed to be taken out. The wood golem swung his fist to crush Revan .

loth17

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:00 am
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

zero jumped in the air not wanting to get hit by the gunbai and he did hand signs saying "Explosion style! Flying Hawk Bomber Squad!" the hawks appeared and went for revan and izunami when they got close or made contact they exploded.
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:53 am
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

As Zero sent the hawks at Revan Ashton twitched his fingers up and rooftop tile lifted up and shot into the hawks causing an early detonation in each and every one before he hopped off the roof and begun to walk towards Revan calmly showing no hostile behaviour towards him
"greetings Revan, don't mind me i'm just joining in out of an interest in everyone here." he spoke in a calm voice as a puppet arm came out from his cloak and threw multipliable sebon at zero before disappearing back under

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash