Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:41 pm
User Image

As she heard Lana's cries of joy, she rolled her eyes and turned up straight. She then took her sword out. Hm. A couple of scratches. Was this sword new? She examined it more. It felt seriously light. "Wonder how this'll perform in battle.." she said as she looked at it more. "Oh, yeah. I have a sword. And I'm pretty good with it." She put it back in the sheath and turned upside down again.

(Here's her sword: User Image)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Dark just nodded to his cousin upon being pulled close and being given co-captain role for the mission before he fell towards to back of the group walking beside Skull kid to who and spoke to "Hey sorry i didn't say much last night watched to watch the night sky" he spoke looking at him and the fairy with a small smile as he began to recall a few time they had met, not that he believed that Skull kid would remember he really did look like his cousin when he was younger

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid was a bit shocked that Dark talked to him, Dark was one of the older ones in his group. Floating beside Dark, he kept pace with him thoughts going through his head. Something seemed familiar about the boy, but Skull Kid couldn't quite put his finger on it. He let out a small chuckle as he spoke "Don't be sorry I'm sure the moon enjoyed your company. Normally I'd be out there but I guess I crashed on the bed." Skull Kid laughed. Watching Tael flying about the people in the group with excitment, Skull Kid spoke to Dark. "Have we met before? You spoke of Saria, she's a close friend of mine. I take it you're from the Kokiri woods?" Skull Kid asked curiously a small chuckle following.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link looked at his map once again to make sure they were going the right way. They arrived in a fork in the road, but from the directions then they would head left. He walked in that direction to see that the next place they would be crossing is the bridge. He placed away the map before answering Midna's question. "Oh yeah you weren't there at the briefing yesterday. So we are after a weapon, but the weapon is in Kakariko Village. That's all he told us. So I'm assuming its in a store somewhere. Silent was probably too lazy to get it himself so he sent us. That's what I'm guessing, but then again there has to be a catch. Because its too many of us to be here just to get a weapon. So just stay alert. Oh...and nice sword." He said with a small smile. Link called Lana to stand beside him. "You know Lana. I love your spirit. We are going to need someone like you around. I called you though because I feel like I should know you. Now I know that I have never seen you before, but its something about your eyes that look so familiar. And inviting." He said with a small blush before giving her a smile.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Dark smiled a little before nodding "We have met before yes, and no I didn't live in the Kokiri woods but i was a very frequent visitor, ME and Link are cousins though I admit we look more like brother's. Anyway i used to visit from my home to see him time to time, Mostly to play pranks and get him in trouble" he chuckled at the last bit before continuing "Anyway Long story short we've met and Saria asked me to keep an eye out on Link for her and well after some of the things she help me though i couldn't say no" he said the last part softly before smiling again

I’m hungry for your eyes

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid let out a small chuckle "Did she teach you the song?" he asked curiously. Saria had taught him a song that she had said only her friends knew about, if Dark could play the song, Skull Kid would know that Dark could be trusted, if not.... then things could get ugly. Tael was still flying around with the group, not seeming to noticed that Skull Kid was having a conversation with Dark. He had been a bit worried about having so many older kids who were practically, if not, adults.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image

"Thanks...I think." she said as she turned right side up. Her headache was starting to recede from earlier. Seven for a weapon? That would be a bit too much..for one weapon. Am I even going to be able to use my sword? she thought as other thoughts went through her head. "This sword needs to make up it's mind." she said as it became heavier. She put it up in the twilight realm and continued walking. "Ahh..much better."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Dark nodded again and pulled out an old ocarina and played the song as he walked his eyes flashing a little as he played before he slowly played softer until he lowered it and turned to Skull kid and grinned

I’m hungry for your eyes

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid laughed as Dark finished and clapped his hands together, turning upside down in the air. He really did know Saria. "You know Saria's Song! We should be friends!" Skull Kid spoke happily the eyes of his mask looking at Dark Link. For being one of the older kids, Dark Link seemed pretty cool, it was even better that he seemed to accept Skull Kid, even remembering him after all those years. Perhaps it wasn't so bad that he was attending this school.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:41 pm
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana just gazed at Link's eyes for an instance, so those are the eyes Cia loved so much...she shook the thought out of her head and returned the smile, "Thanks! I'm not the only one though, everyone here is just so...full of life. It's wonderful, really. We're all like a one big happy family, only more badapple since we're going on an adventure! What isn't there to be spirited about?" She really was already having the time of her life. Sure, being around Link wasn't easy. It revived the memory of some unhappy, lonely times from back when her and Cia were one, but as a friend and as the protector of the Triforce balance, having him in her presence or at least watching over him was crucial.

Lana glanced back as she heard music playing in her ears, seeing it was none other than Dark Link. She recognized the song, humming it as he played. She didn't recall the name, but it reminded her of the Deku Tree when she was a child...though technically for being a kid, she certainly wasn't young. She and Cia had already lived plenty of years as Guardian of Time, but when they each became one individual, it was as if they were reborn. Thank goodness nothing happened to the triforce while they were too naive to be responsible and take care of their duties to their fullest potential.

OverOpalClouds ~>
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
ON AN ADVENTURE!? YAY!!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> everyone!
cimon16
DragonChild09
Monotonesword34
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:13 pm
cimon16

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Traveling on foot to Kakariko◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (The road to Kakariko)◄
╚══════════════╝

Protect each other on this trip...we'll leave here alive...we'll come back here alive...never leave a friend behind...what a foolish and unrealistic thing to say when embarking on a mission when one doesn't know the dangers that lie ahead if any. If its a simple retrieval mission, then there are no worries about death. However, sending a large group to retrieve one simple item? That doesn't seem to be efficient, so there has to be a catch to this whole mission. Sheikah grabbed her bow as soon as Link finished his brief speech from the room she shares with him and followed the others to the field to meet Silent who has been waiting for them. He reminded the group that the mission they are embarking on will be dangerous and that if any of them die...well, they knew what they were getting themselves into. What she found ridiculous about this is if they have to take the long way to get to Kakariko Village, then why can't they go on horseback? It would save them much time, especially since she has a horse that's being taken care of. Oh well, the stupidity aside, she kept staying close to the others while remaining behind in order to keep her observatory eyes on them. Between Link and Lana, they are the most enthusiastic and positive members of this group, and it appeared that Dark Link and Skull Kid are getting along well. Of course, there is Impa and Zelda who remain close, but that's to be expected since the princess needs a bodyguard. That pretty much leaves Sheikah on her own...although she couldn't help but feel a bit angry at the way Link and Lana were interacting with each other. They were just so easygoing...and it gave her a heartache...no. This feeling will go away. Shes sure of it. Besides, if shes lucky, at least half the group here will perish during this mission and will make her personal mission easier to accomplish. Hearing Dark Link play the ocarina reminded her about the days where she practiced the lyre with her mother...but it was only for an instant before she repressed the memory to prevent any emotion from seeping out of her. This trip is going to take awhile...

""

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image

"Well." She stopped and let the others go ahead of her. She then resumed walking. If only I had something to do other than walk... she thought as she let her feet touch the ground and walk. I don't have to walk.. she realized as she summoned a twilight wolf and sat on its back. "Follow them." she whispered as it did as it was commanded. She let it go in the somewhere in the middle, then stayed in tune with the footsteps. "Soo.. What are we retrieving?" she asked anyone who would answer.  

Duke Baal Erebus

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:24 pm
{{OutOfCake: You all have gotten pretty far. Where should I come back in?}}
Monotonesword34

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

cimon16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:06 pm
OXPerfectpixieXO
{{OutOfCake: You all have gotten pretty far. Where should I come back in?}}
Monotonesword34

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet
Maybe you can run up because you forgot something at home?

DragonChild09

cimon16

Duke Baal Erebus

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:23 pm
OXPerfectpixieXO

Well you can come back at any time. We never left you home, so all of this time you could've been chatting with Impa and keeping to yourself for a bit. You could have been thinking about the mission and what trickery is going to occur. So basically you were in deep thought. So come in like any other post. You know what? I'll talk to you in my next post so that you have somewhere to jump back in ^^  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff