[FIN] Crack the glass [ Lex & Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:55 pm
"Blues are lovely, soothing color and well it sort of hard to mess up blues." It was either a shade of blue or it wasn't and well it was hard to get an eye damaging shade of blue. "Yellows and greens are nice..." He gave a slight hum trying to imagine blue and black on a Carvanha and then looked at Percy. "On top of the cream base coloration?" He questioned, trying to think of Percy in red and orange accent colors and then primary red or primary orange.

<> Percy murmured and gave a slight hmmph. <>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:04 pm
"Mhm. Nothing too bright though. Uh. I was thinking more a red base colour, with a bit of an orange into the, uh, tail and the," She gestured toward Percy, or, more precisely upward, at his head "horns..."

<< Oh! Yes the sky is not white, usually it is blue, but there are clouds which can be white or grey or black or yellow or orange or red if the light is reflecting from them in certain ways! The sky is very high!>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:26 pm
"Ooh, I think they are antennae of some sort... actually I sort of wonder if they are sensitive to electric currents." It could be an interesting study... though he probably stumbled on several in their talk today.

<<....Thank you?>> Percy murmured confused at the explanation as he attempted to place the words.

"Would have been a fiery feebas and milotic," he admitted somewhat seeing the idea in Percy. "I tend to like darker shades."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:32 pm
"I think they are... Oh, uh. " She furrowed her brow. "I'm not sure. I suppose they, uh, might. Most of us ponder they're probably decorative. But, um, yes... I like darker shades too usually, but I've been pondering some, um, more unusual kinds recently, just, uh, out of interest really."

<< You are welcome!>> Franklin declared happily, and then decided she was tired enough now to hover at the pool side.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:49 pm
"They could be decorative, perhaps used for attracting mates?" Lex mused, looking at the appendages in thought. "I'm finding all sorts of special little projects to do in my spare time..." if he got spare time.

"It is good to branch out of familiarity. And I think Percy might be getting a tad exhausted. Perhaps we should end this here? If you have enough information?"Lex shifted slightly, looking to see where he left Percy's pokeball.

Percy gave a soft hum and duck under water, gave a lazy twist before surfacing. <> The question was more directed towards Ella, since she was the calmer of the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:02 pm
"Aheh. Well. Save some for your agenthood? You get, uh, a little more freedom in that department when you get there... I, uh, would suggest just focusing on one or two of those if you can find the time and use it as a grunt..."

She tapped her tablet to bring the screen up and review what she had- nearly a page worth of documentation on behaviour, plus a large amount of video and image data. All ready for attachment to Perceptor's file and genetic profile.
"Mhmm. Looks like I, uh, got all we needed. And then some." She looked pointedly at Franklin: some of the entries were definitely hers... She could tell. Especially as some were upside down.

<> Responded Franklin.

<> Ella rumbled, ignoring the fact that. while Percy had clearly been addressing her, Franklin had jumped in to answer.
<< I would say definitely. There is training. There are missions. Sometimes I am permitted out to socialize.>> Of course, those were specific, arranged times in particular rooms; having a big steel type wandering around, even as well behaved as Ella was, was rather awkward.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:35 pm
"Mmhm, might just focus on getting the theories put together for a paper and do the testing when I'm an agent and maybe have time." Lex gave a slight smile and shifted to attempt to get a look. "She did see to be having a lot of fun documenting."

<> Percy said simply and offered his fanned tail to the steel type. << Ella,>> he gave a slight nod to her before looking at Franklin. <>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:49 pm
"Time and, uh, access to a lot more options." Tambrey snorted and smirked. "I bet she did. She likes to feel, uh, important... Setting tasks are a good way to make her feel that way, thankfully."

Ella gave a smile and a nod, carefully extending a hand to meet the tail; it was offered in more the fashion of a fist-to-tail bump than a shape or a poke; the last thing she wanted to do was accidentally claw a new friend.
<< Soon. It was a pleasure.>>

Franklin looped in the air and then waved.
<>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:17 pm
Percy nodded and glide over to the pair, looking down and hmph, before carefully setting near by, almost out of the water.

Lex nodded. "Lot more options and hey, Percy." He shifted, watching the Milotic slide out mostly out of the water to curl up near by, a good fourth still in the water.

"About time to go isn't it?" He gently pet the coils and carefully stood to collect his pokeball and on his way tossed his clothing onto his wheelchair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:25 pm
Ella was rather too large to go wandering around the corridors comfortably without causing any issues, so Tambrey's first action, before she even brought her feet out of the water and stood, was to smile at the steel type, hold up a ball, and recall her when she gave a nod to show she was ready.

Franklin would be allowed to stay out, she could easily float around comfortably without getting in anyone's way.

"I suppose I ought to get back to the, um, labs. Still a lot I could get done today." She brought her legs up and stood when Lex did, musing over the things she could still get done, as she made to retrieve her boots. She sat, again, to rub her feet, and dry them off as best she could without a towel, before putting her socks and boots back on.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:04 pm
Lex found the wayward pokeball and peered up. "Got to recall you, since you are too large to be loose." He brushed a hand fondly over the nose as Percy lowered his head, curious. "Won't hurt," he said softly and called him back.

Welp... he glanced at his clothes and then his swim shorts and then back to the chair and shook his head. "Knew I was forgetting something." He carefully walked back and sat down. "Till sometime later, then?" He questioned, wiggling his bare toes on the metal foot rests.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:11 pm
"Ah? No towel...?" Oops... Tambrey looked sympathetic as she stood; slightly damp feet were one thing, but having to wait to drip, or air, dry off was probably going to be uncomfortable and time consuming, especially if someone came along and wanted use of the room, not that there weren't plenty of others to choose from.
"Mhm. Later. I'll send Franklin back with a towel, though, okay?" She made to exit, followed by the little psychic type who offered a salute; she would get that towel!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:21 pm
"Forgot it, but ehh, hmm..." Nope, he had not brought one of his fire types to help blow dry some of the water off. "Ooh, you don't have to... was going to use my clothes ... probably."

Or just roll down the hallway since his hair wasn't soaked, it was what held the most water being the curly mess it was.

..Well, he guess he could wait for Franklin. "Okay... if Franklin wants to."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 pm
"Sure, she'll back in a sec'." Tambrey offered, then was gone through the door, on the way back to the labs.

Franklin followed her out with a happy loop and a promise composed of repeated words:
<>

She would, indeed, be back with a common towel (thankfully laundered and unused), white with the Rocket logo on one corner, after a few moments, before floating off to catch up with Tambrey.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:32 pm
"Thanks Franklin," Lex took the towel, thankful and started drying off. He finished, setting it to the side and wheeled out of the room and towards his room for dry clothes.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff