Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Local talent [Lex & Taavi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:33 pm
Lex gave a subtle jerk as a hand grasped his and tipped his head, catching sight of Taavi before giving a slightly sheepish grin. "Was hoping you wouldn't notice that..." he murmured. Usually Slip or Yoketron would stick near that side.

"You jump?" Now that was surprising, he would have never thought that Taavi would willing jump off the back of his pokemon. "Didn't think you would be the type."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:43 pm
Taavi smiled apologetically and shrugged. "Um, sorry. I didn't notice until your face was really close though, as in just now outside. Heh, and then you distracted me and I forgot again for a minute there. But, um, yeah, sometimes!" The smile became a grin again and Taavi gave another shrug. "I guess you could call it an extreme trust exercise! It's certainly exciting and not that different to sky diving, safer probably. Valour's not going to fail to deploy!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:50 pm
"It's okay, sort of forget about it myself a lot." After a while the major nuisances of losing an eye had eased into minor things and then became things he rarely thought about.

"True," Lex replied. "I do love flying with my crobat even if she more of a dusk, night, and early morning flier. She not a big fan of daylight jaunts." When things needed to be done yes, but for fun? He rather pick times she was the most comfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm
"That's understandable," Taavi nodded, "Valour likes flying in the day best. I guess we'd have to do a sort of late evening thing then? To get them both pretty much in their comfort zones." Ha, suggesting sunset flights to some guy he'd just met and then just made out with? To be fair it was for a practical reason but it still felt kind of funny to him.

"Ooh, look, there's Gary!" Taavi exclaimed, indicating a tall lanky figure with half-shaved orange hair as the announced introduced 'Prometheus' and the other four members of The Hellenes.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:39 pm
"That would work, could I get your number? I left my gear with my bat, otherwise I would give you mine." Lex looked up and grinned. "Hey, he pulls off that half shaved look rather well. And the orange. Not everyone pulls off the orange hair."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:47 pm
"Oh, sure! Hang on!" Taavi nodded quickly. Sasha wanted his number, which meant that he wanted to see him again! Okay so that was obvious but it still made him happy, he certainly wanted to see more of Sasha... Not like that.... Maybe like that.... Anyway!

Taavi put his cup down between his feet so it oughtn't to get kicked, reached into one of his back pockets and pulled out a miniature notepad and pen, a ranger is always prepared! Pen and paper was a good thing to have on you for occasions like this, or writing directions for somebody, or 'has anyone got a pen?'. He wrote his number down, taking extra care to make his writing nice and legible because writing while standing up was hard. "Here!" he passed the piece of paper over (complete with his name and a smiley face), put his pen and notepad back in his pocket, and retrieved his drink.

"That's his natural colour," Taavi added as he remembered that Sasha had commented on Gary's hair. "It's really cool! I sometimes think I would have liked to have a really strong hair colour like that but um, I think I'm happy with black really. More subtle, which is more me. And it shows the mud less when you slide down a bank or something."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:08 pm
"Thank you." Lex said, carefully looking the number over and checked to make sure the ink was dried before folding it up and putting it in his back pocket. Phone number from adorably hot ex-ranger achieved.

"I like your hair, rather sure it naturally straight?" Lex questioned and nodded. "Mmhm, easier to match clothing with too... Orange can be a hard shade to shop for."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:04 am
"Well ah, straight-ish?" Taavi affirmed with a laugh and a shrug, waving his free hand vaguely at his hair. "It's kinda wavy but pretty well behaved really. It doesn't go 'poof!' in humidity like some people's does, pretty low maintenance so long as I blow dry it.... And I guess it could be? Orange hair I mean." Taavi shrugged again, he'd never really thought about shopping for colours beyond 'I like that colour' but he supposed you couldn't clash all that badly with black hair and green eyes. "What about you? Naturally straight?" Taavi realised what he'd said half way through a sip of cider and coughed slightly before amending to; "I mean your hair! If you said you were straight now I'd have to call bullshit. Heh. And, um, purple?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:20 pm
"I haven't been straight since fifth grade," Lex drawled, clearly amused. "Much to my fathers disappointment. No, the purple is a dye job, I sort of wish I had purple hair, it would have been fantastic. And my hair tends to be a fizzy mess without a lot of hair spray and time with a hair straightener."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:36 pm
He didn't think his dad had ever known, he'd never said anything about it or dated anyone or - as far as he knew - been caught staring at any butts on anyone of any gender. He was having a good night though and he didn't want to start thinking about his dad and so Taavi said; "Yeah, my mom wouldn't be pleased if she found out I don't think but!" He shrugged and grinned. "Not my problem. And that sounds like a pain, I don't think I'd have the patience to straighten and use products and stuff. I'd just have a permanent head cloud. I've never dyed my hair myself, I guess I'd have to bleach it first and I don't think I really want to do that to it." Also as he'd said, exciting colours probably weren't him... but this wasn't either. "I guess I could do tips or something? But I don't know what colour I'd do."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:07 pm
"Red or blue would look good as tips," Lex suggested, looking at Tavi. "Probably something icy or bright." He mused over colors, trying to hold them against Taavi's skin and eyes mentally . "Golden blond tips would look nice to...bleaching isn't to bad if you do it sparingly and have some really good deep conditioner." Among other things but they were talking tips, not full bleaching.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:17 pm
"Humm." Taavi tried to imagine himself with dyed hair tips and totally failed. "I guess I'd just have to try it some time and see. Blond could be fun though." He didn't have the money to spend having it done right now though and he didn't want to go playing with bleach himself so until he got a better job - Arceus he needed a better job - it would have to remain in theory.

At that point The Hellenes started their set; Taavi cheered and waved to Gary, and he was pretty sure he workmate spotted him and smiled but really he could have been looking at anyone in the vague vicinity he supposed. Seen as he didn't want to have to keep thinking about Taavi finished off his drink and dropped the cup, it seemed to be what everyone was doing but he still felt slightly bad about it.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:29 pm
"I can do it for you, when you get the supplies... and we both have time." Time was going to be a issue, but surely he could manage. He rather missed working with hair, not his own.

And ahh, music! Lex looked up, listening. "Think we can talk to him after the set?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:33 pm
"Oh? That could be fun!" Taavi grinned, calling his response over the first cords. "And, we might be able to catch him? He'll probably head home after - he has a shift tomorrow - so we'd have to head out the side to look for him. If we catch him I'm sure he'd be happy to chat for a bit though!" What would Gary make of Sasha? He'd probably approve, they were a similar sort of type so far as Taavi could tell at least in terms of style.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:37 pm
"Lets try to catch him then, cause I'm going to have to likely go home after this set if I'm going to get any sleep before work tomorrow." Lex swayed slightly, listening to the beat. "Do you work tomorrow?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff