Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:02 pm
"Samples are always good, food mostly. Cosmetics are iffy but that doesn't mean we can't test out the perfumes and colognes." Those were often fun to fool around with.

Lex moved forward, cheerfully entering the store without a care and hummed, Where to go first. "Furniture? Or Spices and food stuff?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:05 pm
Oh no, a decision? It wasn't a big one but he still found himself floundering for an answer, worrying that one or the other would be wrong. "Um. Um. Furniture?" Taavi hazarded in the manner of somebody answering the last question on a million dollar quiz show when they've used all their lifelines and really don't know what they're doing.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:12 pm
"Furniture it is!" Lex chirped and headed that way. Ooh, there was jewelry and purses and other lovely things here to. "I hope this isn't horribly invasive but how old are you Taavi?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:16 pm
Since finding out Sasha's age he'd been vaguely wondering when this might come up. Taavi shrugged. "Not invasive, it's a fair question. I'm twenty.... That's not a problem is it?" He hoped not, he really did like Sasha.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:20 pm
"No," Lex shifted, walking backwards and finally stopped musing it over. "If you were less then eighteen if would have been. Twenty is a bit younger then I thought." He moved forward and captured Taavi's hand. "But age is just a number and a measure of experience."

"So, want to go and test out those mattresses?" He teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:34 pm
Taavi gave a brief incredulous laugh at Sasha's statement, allowing the purple-haired man to take his hand. "Well yeah, just a bit of a problem! But I'm not. And I guess, yeah, I've been living on my own since I was sixteen so I guess I've got more life experience than a lot of twenty year olds?" Yeah, he had! And okay he wasn't the most experienced in all aspects of adulting but he wasn't completely naive.

"And yeah," Taavi gave Sasha's hand a squeeze, "let's go find the mattresses, and test them a bit. By sitting on them. Honestly even that'll probably freak out a lot of the customers in here." Two men? Oh noes!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:37 pm
"If we really want to scandalizing them we can also make out a bit, though that might be going a bit far. We were just testing for proper support for make out sessions," he squeezed back walking by Taavi. "But yes, lets enjoy ourselves a bit."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:44 pm
"Ah-haha, um, tempting but I'd rather not get thrown out," Taavi replied with a grin and a slight lift of his shoulders. "But, um, maybe later? Not in the middle of a department store maybe. Heh. Call me a prude but... yeah, don't want to get thrown out. Not that I'll ever actually shop here for anything but it would be nice to be able to come back in future to test more furniture and get more free samples of stuff right?" He didn't want to ruin the fun but... yes, making out in the middle of the store would draw way more attention than he wanted, even if it didn't get them thrown out people would stare.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:48 pm
"Mmhm, true. I think one of my friends would like to shop here to." Lex could see KO in this store. "So do you have any siblings? I have an elder sister," he said as they walked through the departments towards the furniture.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:01 pm
One of his friends hu? Taavi looked around at the sparkling displays and wondered what other kinds of people Sasha hung out with. A twenty year old with their own house who could afford to take only a token amount of rent. Somebody who'd come and shop in a place like this. Sasha was really slumming it with him, wasn't he?

"Oh, well, we'd best not get banned then right?" Taavi laughed briefly, still trying to picture these other people Sasha was referencing. "Ah, but yeah I've got a younger half sister. She'll be... Six this year?" Taavi frowned, lips moving for a moment as he counted to double check. "Yeah," he nodded, his smile had faded, "six. I guess I should probably send a card and a present." She'd be a little person by now, probably with no memory of him at all. Tristan might not even let her have anything he sent, or if he did he might repackage it as his own. "Lauren," Taavi added as an afterthought.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:10 pm
"Is she adorable? I sometimes wish I had an younger sibling instead of an older one." Because maybe then he could have been the favorite though he doubt it. Lyra had been perfect and he was the disappointment and no matter what his mother had done to express differently it still sort of hurt.

"Lauren is a pretty name. Though I don't know much of what you would get a six year old girl... outside of pokemon theme things and activity coloring stuff and maybe clothing." Okay, maybe he had some idea of what could be a good present but still at six it was just umm, shrug?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:22 pm
"Um." Taavi shrugged awkwardly and looked away from Sasha. "I... well I don't really know what she's like actually, I haven't seen her in more than four years. I try to sort of keep up with how she and mom are doing by stalking mom on social media though so I know she's into My Little Pontya. Maybe I can get her a toy or a poster or something." Part of him really, really hated Lauren and the rest of him felt terrible about that, she hadn't asked to be born.... But if she hadn't been maybe his mother would have taken his side more and Tristan's less. Maybe Tristan would have left and things would be okay between them, he might have stayed at home and finished school and gone on to work as a ranger in Unova. Maybe.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:30 pm
"I am sensing horrible soap opera worthy family feuds... are you sure you should even send her something?" Lex looked at Taavi concern. "Don't if it just social expectation is directing you to. Do if you actually want to."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:54 pm
"Mmh, you could say that." Taavi gave a wan smile and another shrug. "I feel like I should, none of it's her fault and I usually send something.... I just don't know if she actually gets them, or gets told who they're from if she does. I might just be wasting my time and my money and I don't have much of the second one to throw around. But... well if she does get them I don't want to not send something, I wouldn't want her to think I hate her." Even though he did. "She looks like a sweet kid in the pictures.... There's another one coming now though, heh, I can see mailing presents to half siblings getting expensive over time if I keep it up. I mean I can't send stuff to Lauren and not the new baby can I?" Maybe he could, he'd never have met it after all. He'd send his mother a card though.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:04 pm
Lex paused and reached over wrapping Taavi into a firm hug and sighed. "Never had that problem. I am the youngest, but My little Ponyta shouldn't be to hard to shop for. " It was rather popular. "Mmhm, well babies are sort of simple to shop for I think. Might just want to go the way of gift cards." Simple.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff