Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Jumping At Shadows! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:12 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Fujiko is haunted by...

A strange clicking sound followed by a loud 'BANG'! What was that?!

Booby Prize!

----

Michiko is haunted by...

A shadowy figure gliding by behind them in the mirrors! What?! Oh, it's Barry! the reaper!

Booby Prize!  
Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:18 pm
[Ballroom]

Fujiko jumped and laughted, a little bit strained.

She checked the automatons and made sure one wasn't moving towards her...or something.

She pet Hanzo to calm him, and her. "Come on. Let's keep moving buddy."  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:24 pm
[Mirrors]

Michiko jumped and ran as she saw the shadowy figure. "I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!"

But upon trying to leave, she got lost. "Oh great. Where are we now?"

Everywhere she looked was mirrors and she saw Snap's bored expression.

"Come on Snap. Help me get out of here...please?" Snap grunted and Zacharel growled at him. "You guys aren't helping each other out you know? The longer we stay stuck here, you guys are stuck together."

Michiko looked at her surroundings to find an exit while cursing at herself. Lately she thought Snap was in a mood but she had seen it once and awhile so she thought nothing of it.

Now she knew why. She had been taking Zacharel more often then Snap and it mad him angry, not at her but at him.

What a mess.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:29 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Fujiko is haunted by...

One of the automatons suddenly jerks to a standing position and turns its head to look at Fujiko!

Booby Prize!

------

Michiko is haunted by...

User Image

A SPOOKY SPOOKY POKÉMON! Whoa! What can it be?!

(Will you capture and keep to reveal it or move along?)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:40 pm
[Courtyard/Garden]

Alice carefully adjusted the straps at her back that held a pair of large, painstakingly hand-crafted and hand-painted monarch butterfly wings in place, then knelt down to adjust her Sylveon's similar, albeit much smaller, pair of blue wings. Cassandra took it upon herself to adjust her mask as well to ensure she could see out of it; while Alice had carefully painted a monarch butterfly design around her eyes, she had opted to craft a mask for her fairy-type instead of paint on her face as well. Along with her face paint and wings, Alice had a dress and shoes to match, neither of which looked handcrafted.

With final adjustments made, Cassandra bounded ahead of her companion into the haunted mansion's courtyard, eagerly looking all around at the various spooky decorations, while Alice followed at a slower pace, a small digital camera in her hands she used to occasionally take a picture or two with.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:56 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Alice is haunted by...

One of the Halloween skeleton statues just moved! Or did it? Was it a trick of the light?

Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

wasluxy generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 am
[ Mirrors ]

The girls made their way up the stairs and found the mirror maze. With a grin, each said, "Let's go this way!" and managed to split up. By the time each realized the other wasn't behind them, it was too late. Both girls were lost.

"Uhhh... CJ?" Luxury tried to turn back, wandered for a few minutes, and realized she was totally screwed.

"Luxury?" "Shuppet-pet?" CJ and her new buddy started to turn back, but decided it was best to try to keep going... Maybe this could be a race? "If you can here me sis, RACE YOU TO THE END!" "PET PEEET!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:39 am
[Mirrors, capturing (By accident)]

While looking around, Michiko saw a shadowy form appear out of nowhere and unable to handle all of the scarey stuff, fainted.

Zacharel and Snap cried out in surprise. Snap caught Michiko while Zacharel Dark Pulsed whatever the thing is, giving them time to run away and out of the place.

What they didn't know is that when Michiko fainted, it knocked a pokeball loose capturing the shadowy figure, and leaving it behind.

[Michiko left]

--------------------------------------

[Ballroom ---Moving---> Hall of Mirrors]

As the automaton moved to Fujiko...."Nope." She hightailed out of there, until there was no automatons around.

She looked at Hanzo as soon as she felt like there was no automatons around and said, "That was creepy huh Hanzo?" Hanzo didnt think it was creepy but sympathized with his owner, patting her in the head. "Thanks buddy but let's get out of here, let's move to another place."

Fujiko decided to move on to another part of the place and ended up in the hall of mirrors. "Never been here yet."

While looking in the mirrors she kicked, what appears to be a pokeball. Picking it up she looked at it. "I wonder who left this behind."

Hanzo tapped the pokeball, tell his owner that she should call the pokemon out. "Great idea Hanzo. Go pokeball!"

As she threw the pokeball out comes a....  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:39 am
[Taavi, Ballroom ]

"Yeah you're right! It evolves into Chimecho," Taavi nodded and smiled down at the Chingling. "They have a long pretty ribbon like tail, which is actually really dexterous! They're also the lightest fully evolved pokemon discovered so far, they only weigh two point two pounds on average."

"So when was the last time you did? I mean danced in a ballroom," Taavi asked as they entered the impressive room, it was all fancy and filled with candles and... It could be kind of romantic if it wasn't for all the spooky automatons and stuff, and maybe also if he wasn't carrying a small pokemon but he wasn't about to put it down!

[Dith, courtyard/garden]

"Both!" Dith replied with a brief laugh and a cheerful grin as he started towards Sera to meet her half way. "I mean how often can you dress up like this without getting stared at? And I could always use more diversity among my pokemon so if a good opportunity comes along I will take it. Oh, and thanks!" Dith swished his cloak. "I was pretty pleased with it, but the metal eyepatch is probably going to hurt a bit when it comes off." He'd used body tape, which was safe but never that enjoyable to pull off your skin. "Which thing did you come for?" Dith added, coming to a halt and looking around. "It seems pretty fun so far!"

So far Dith was not aware of the fact that he was being watched from the shadows of the Gallows; the Zubat had seen plenty of people tonight but this one was extra interesting, it was huge!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:42 pm
lux_rayne13

CJ and Luxury are haunted by...

Sudden low flying silly string!

Booby Prize!

---

chibi_kokoro143

Fujiko found...

User Image

A GASTLY! WOW!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

wasluxy generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:54 pm
[ Mirrors ]

Huh? Luxury heard a noise, thought it was her sister, turned around and got a face full of silly string! "ACK SDLKFJSLKJBLKAJLDFEHHHH great." Huffing, she pulled the stuff off and looked around to make sure no one had seen that... Nope, nobody but her and her thousand reflections. Welp... moving on...

CJ and the Shuppet had somehow managed to get so turned around, the ended up back at the beginning! "Well... this sucks." Frowning, she marched back into the mirrors, and ended up marching smack into one. The Shuppet giggled, and so did CJ. "Shush, you! How about you lead the way, huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:35 pm
lux_rayne13

Luxury and CJ are haunted by...

User Image

A SPOOKY SPOOKY POKÉMON! Whoa! What can it be?!

(Will you capture and keep to reveal it or move along?)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:22 pm
[Lex, Ballroom]

"Ball room, ball room? Probably my sisters sweet 16 for the first, certainly the one I remember the best. Last, some sort of charity ball that my sister invited me to as her plus one. Think it was four or five years back? And she said I needed to socialize with people that weren't punks?" Lex paused, reaching back to untangle his wig from something and frowned as he noticed that it was not attached to anything.

"How odd, I swear something just pulled my wig," he combed it back down.

A soft playful giggle sounded and something reached to tug at Taavi's hair in a short hard yank.

Oliver : Leaving

Deciding that he was quiet finished with the haunted house, which wasn't so much haunted as startling and loud and he probably should have expected this. Oliver left through the front door, the pale ghastly cheerfully commenting on nearly everything in its hissing voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:49 pm
[Adam, Entrance]

Waiting right near the entrance of the haunted house was a tall, lanky man decked in a fancy Halloween costume. His face had been painted up like a skull, and the piercings in his face were bright, plastic orange and matched the popping orange contacts in his eyes while contrasting nicely with his short, black hair. He wore a black button down shirt with sleeves rolled to his elbows. Both arms the peeked through looked skeletal, and many younger children had hesitated and pointed, squealing in delight at the skeleton. Over top of the shirt was a black pinstriped vest, that held over an orange tie. From the vests one pocket poked an orange cloth, neatly folded. His pants were the same pinstripe and material and his shoes were polished and nice. In one hand he carried a long black staff with a crooked end, from which a pumpkin lantern hung suspended. On his back hug a simple sack of black cloth with a stereotypical pumpkin face stitched on it in orange. Beside him a haunter floated around, making faces at those who passed by. From the pumpkin, a small litwick would pop out and look around before returning inside to illuminate it

Adam was proud of the costume he had been able to put together, and surprised that the black hair didn't look too weird with his skin tone (not that anyone could tell with how painted white and skeletal he looked). Temporary dye was a wonderful, wonderful thing. Akira had said to impress himself, and while Adam was more interested in impressing his boyfriend, he took the advice to heart... And Adam was impressed. He never knew he could look this nice in fancy clothes. It was a little pricey, but at least he now had formal wear. Surely there'd be another time to wear the get up. Besides...

Akira, even if he was a commoner now, had once been a member of high society. It had never bothered Adam, how steeply their lives had been different, until they met Andre. And now I can prove that I can be a dandy too.. Adam smirked while waving at a pair of children and parents who giggled as they entered the festivities.

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:07 am
[Akira, At Entrance with Adam]

"Adam? I-is that you?" A timid figure with black mittens, long-sleeved turtleneck, and long, trailing blue hair tip-toed quietly up to the pin-stiped gentleman. A pale face painted white hid somewhat behind the curtain of hair brushed all to the left, a black headset and single, blue jewel adorning it. A matching blue sash was tied around the waist.

The main source of the person's embarrassment, however, seemed to be the slitted black skirt they wore and the white tights with white, male ballet flats that showed under it. By Akira's posture and voice, it was difficult to tell if he was more insecure about his appearance or his surroundings. He kept looking about and hugging to his own arms as if he were cold.

"They...certainly picked the perfect place for a haunted house, didn't they?" he murmured shakily, making a horrid attempt at a laugh that came out more as a frightened squeak. "Remind me why I agreed to this again?"

Finally turning to regard the black-haired individual, however, Akira had his answer. The dashing skeleton man astonished him and he questioned again if this was the fellow who had forced him out here in the first place. His piercings were the same, but dark hair on a light-haired person made Akira realize for the first time how much difference the contrast of light to dark hair could cause. He peered into bright orange eyes, self-conciously tucking a lock of blue hair behind one ear.

"Uh...you look very handsome," he said, averting his gaze. He wasn't sure he could stand the humiliation if it turned out to be the wrong person. Sure, that Haunter could have been Manny, and Akira was pretty certain Adam had that candle thing called a Litwick, but other people could have had them, too. They were Ghost-types, after all, and this was a haunted house.

"You clean up nice. Or...make-up nice? Not that you don't...look good without make-up or fancy clothes...hey, wait a minute. Didn't you say you were going to make your costume from bits and pieces of used things?" Perhaps he'd gotten the wrong person after all. Good thing the white paint and long blue hair could hide his flushing face.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff