Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:43 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi had reached the house, panting a little. She had to run at a high speed from and to the house, so she was pretty exhausted now. She then looked at Ene, "Sorry Ene, are you all right...did that scare you?" she asked, a bit worried that her high speed running might've possibly scared her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ene shook her head. "Nuh-uh. It was kinda fun..."
Kurona heard their voices. "It appears they're back safe."
She stood up weakly and headed towards a wall. Using her hands to guide herself along the wall to the room's door, Kurona took it slowly. She headed towards the stairs to greet them at the door, taking precious care to find any tripping hazards that might cause her harm. Kurona frowned deeply as she concentrated on the task.

Erin and Nami arrived back, too. However, they were out of breath. Erin bent over and rested on his knees. "Damn... This chick is fast..."

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was a bit surprised, but smiled at Ene, kissing her forehead, "I'm glad you had fun instead sweety." She then put Ene down and quickly made her way inside. Once she had gotten inside, she noticed Kurona about to walk down the stairs, "Kurona, you're up...and not at the bottom of the stairs...injured." she said before letting out a sigh of relief. But then she snapped out of relief and looked back at Kurona, "You didn't tell me you were blind!" she said as she started to walk towards the stairs.
Wakai stood behind Erin and Nami, tilting her head at them, "Well, she is a teacher at the academy, it shouldn't be that surprising right?" Unlike the two, she wasn't tired, in fact, she wasn't even sweating. She walked past the two before stopping at the unfinished pond, "Hm? This pond is only half full." she said as she crouched down to look in it.

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

She looked offended. "Of course I'm blind! I can still see, though. Well, at the moment, I can't but yeah..."
Ene held onto Tsuyoi's hand when she had set her down.

Erin looked to Nami and then the half filled pool. "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"
Nami shook her head and put up her hands. "Yes but I don't want anything to do with it."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:18 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Sorry, just, you looked like you weren't. You seemed to be able to see things just fine." she said. She then looked down at Ene and then back at Kurona, "I'm glad you didn't...you know, get yourself hurt while I was gone. If that happened, then I'd feel responsible for it." she explained.
Wakai looked at Erin with suspicion, "It isn't something bad is it? Because if it is, I'm against it."

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

Kurona stared blankly at the ground, pushing her toes towards the edge of the stairs. "Like I said before, I'm completely blind right now... Can't see a thing. I-is the step right here?"

Erin grinned and approached Nami. Nami backed up slowly. "Erin, don't you dare. No. NO-!" She screamed as he picked her up around the waist. He carried her to the pool of water. "No, Erin! You a*****e! You drop me in an' I'll stick you in yer sleep!"
He chuckled and set her feet to the ground next to him, laughing hard. nami smacked hi multiple times. "It's *smak* not *smak* funny! *smak*"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:11 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head, "So you really are blind huh...?" she said quietly to herself. "A little bit lower and you should be able to feel the end of the step." she said before spotting her hat. She walked over to it, grabbing it and putting it on her head.
Wakai laughed a little at Nami and Erin's shenanigans, and then looked back at the pond, "This really should be filled with water though...don't you think?"

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

She pulled her foot back and shook her head in frustration. "N-no... I just can't do it... Please... Help me..."
Her face was red with a mix of fright and frustration.

"Nami, just cast Stream of Peace already..." Erin ordered.
She seemed flustered. "How do I do that? I barely know magic..."
He shook his head. "Follow my hands. The hand signs are important."
She mimicked him and called the spell. "Stream of Peace"
Holding the sign out in front of her, a zodiac sign flashed, Aquarius the Waterbearer, and water started rising from the ground in the pool. Erin clapped her on the back, sending her staggering forward. "Way to go, Blue!"
Nami was on her tiptoes, swaying back and forth at the very edge of the water. "Ah....! Ah....!"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:33 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and chuckled a little, rubbing her head. She looked at Ene, "Ene, I'm gonna go help out Aunt Kurona for a bit okay? You can go and play if you want." she said before going up the stair to help Kurona down. She looked down the stairs, then at Kurona, "So you want me to just, guide you on your way down?"

"Ah! N-Nami! Be careful!" she stood up and tried to save Nami by catching her, but she had accidentally tripped on one of the rocks, "Wah! Ah!" she fell into the water before she was able to realize it.

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

Still frustrated, Kurona turned her head away. She put her hands on her shoulders. "Y-yes... please..."
Ene nodded to Tsuyoi and stayed at the foot of the steps to watch her help Kurona down.

Naki grabbed Wakai's arm for ho reason. "Wha-? Uwaaah!" She fell in the water behind her as the pool reached max depth and stopped.
Erin bit his lip. "Now's not the time to be laughing..."
He jumped in after his twin and dove underwater to pull her up. They broke the surface both gasping for air. "It's alright, Nami. I got you."
"Guh... She coughed and hugged her brother while they were still in the water.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:02 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded and wrapped her arm around Kurona, helping down a stair step at a time, "Still hard to believe you're blind, no offense. I mean...how are you able to drive ships if you can't see?" she asked. She was curious as to how she could drive ships.

Wakai surfaced from the water as well with her hat gone, it was floating in the water. "I...I was almost dry too..." she said as she looked as if she was about to cry.

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

"Autopilot..." She said. "That and there is one other way I can see. Everything, living or not, has a celestial residue. I can see everything like a normal person when I have all my celestial magic. Unfortunately.... I'm drained...."

Erin grabbed the collar of Wakai's shirt and held Nami around him as he swam them to shore. "One of you's gotta lay off the sweets..." He grunted.
"Don' say tha'...." Nami whined miserably.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Ah, I see.." they were now halfway down the stairs. She looked at Kurona, "So, basically, you can sense people's presence, or aura...but as long as you have magic in you? Sounds...difficult, well, as long as you don't use all your maigc."

Wakai grabbed her had before Erin began pulling her out. She looked at him, "B-But you were responsible too!"

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:44 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

"It's blurry, though. When I use my magic..." She nodded and wobbled a bit. Kurona instinctively reached out towards Tsuyoi to regain her balance. She was scared. Kurona swore to herself and stood back upright with her arms crossed.

He frowned and set Nami ashore before pulling Wakai out. "Quit complainin' 'r I'll throw y'back in."
"Erin, be nice..." Nami said weakly.
He made a sour face and walked over to Nami, sitting on his heels next to her. "You alright, Blue?"
Nami lay down on the ground and closed her eyes. "Y-yeah..."
"This year, I promise. You'l be swimming in no time." Erin tried to cheer her up.
"Don't, Erin... Just don't..." Nami responded glumly.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:19 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was looked at Kurona, who was scared, but also upset. They were not at the bottom of the stairs yet. She rubbed her head, looking away, "Hmm..." she then had an idea. She walked down three or four stair steps in front of Kurona and faced her, "All right Kurona, I want you to try make your way down without me holding you up. You need to learn to do it without someone holding you all the time."

Wakai looked at the two as she put her hat back on, tilting her head as she wondered about what Nami was glum about. But whatever it was, it made the mood...gloomy. She then shivered a little, "Um, s-so...should we go take a hot bath?" she asked as she folded her arms to keep herself warm-ish.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games