Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:33 pm
[Food Court - Lex]

No, having security on your back sounded like a very bad idea to him. Who knew what the tipping point was between a slap on the wrist and ending up at the bottom of a river somewhere? He didn't care to find out himself and so he trod carefully, TR might have cost him his freedom to a degree but what it gave in return in terms of security and the chance to work on interesting projects far outweighed that drawback. Once he had his own room he would be a happy man.

"Oh well I'll definitely come if there's alcohol," KO said with a smirk to Lex. "So long as there's plenty of cinnamon in there too. Humm, and I shall have to decide who would benefit most from the trip. Having more than six pokemon to consider is tricky." He'd never intended to collect so many of the things but it had just happened somehow, and he had to admit that having the wide variety was probably good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:07 pm
[Food Court - K.O.]
"Of course, what other type of alcohol goes with cider? And stick cinnamon is a must when you are heating it up." Hot cider would be made properly. Lex gave a soft snort. "It really is," he certainly had more then he had ever had before. "How many do you have now?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:17 pm
[Food Court - Lex]

"Ahh...." How many did he have? KO frowned slightly as he counted them up, after a few moments he said; "Eleven? Oh, and one in storage. When I get a bigger place I'll get a tank for it, it's a Luvdisc so I don't see any point in training it. It only serves to look pretty. My Pidgey which won't evolve is similar in that regard but at least he makes a good alarm clock."

The smells of the food court filled his nostrils and KO came to a halt with a happy little sigh. "So, what do you fancy- oh you fancy many things I know," he smirked, "but what do you feel like eating? Sweet or savoury?" He was as yet undecided himself, maybe whatever Lex had to say would sway him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:39 pm
Ion/Izumi

"It's nice to meet... you?" Citrine blinked as the woman started backing away. She reached out and gently caught hold of her metallic arm (Not realizing it was metal). "Are you ok, Izumi?" The green haired girl had concern all over her face. "What's wrong?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:48 am
[Atrium - Dith & Oliver]

She looked at them both as they gave their explanation. "That does explain a lot. Zubats are not all that big to begin with and I can see them developing poison to slow their pray..."

She trailed off to see a huge serperior come into the atrium. She noticed because it was huge, and she didn't know how big this room is but she did notice that it was just getting more crowded.

Then her eyes landed on it's trainer, looking around. Michiko gestured the direction of the girl. "She seems to be looking for someone. Do any of you guys know her? I feel like I do, but Im unsure..."

VerityHattress

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:28 pm
[Citrine, Izumi]

"Izumi," Ion said with a smile, but the expression turned apologetic when hers faltered. What was wrong? He exchanged a mildly bewildered expression with his two Pokemon before he looked back to Izumi. "Are you all right?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:32 pm
Izumi yelped as her metal arm was grabbed, looking down at the hand that held it with wide, fearful eyes. "I-I--" She looked up at Citrine, and then back to Ion and his pokemon. "F-fire... I-I gotta g-go!"

She continued trying to slowly back away, despite the girl attached to her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:18 pm
[Atrium - Keita Rowan]

With no one she could recognize in sight, she just simply shrugged and moved along, unaware that a few people had noticed her looking around. As she was looking for a spot to sit down, her Serperior began to poke at her back ", What is it now?" Keita turned to face her pokemon, the huge snake opening its mouth and pointed in the direction one could smell food ", Hungry are you? Well now, we can get something to eat later. For now I wish to see what kind of things they have at this atrium."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Kitomyx

[Rooftop]

Alice had no idea that something like this existed on the roof of the enormous department store! Was it there all the time, or was it only there temporarily to go along with all their other features brought in for the sales? With her digital camera she snapped plenty of pictures of the roof, of the view, of the ice rink, of everything she could see that she found interest in. Once satisfied with the number of pictures, she carefully tucked the camera into an inner pocket of her puffy white coat and then gestured to her uniquely patterned Sylveon with a gloved hand. "Come on, I think over here is where we can get skates!" So saying, the white-haired young woman hastened over to a booth near the rink.

After obtaining a pair of skates to use, Alice sat down on a nearby bench to put them on. "I haven't ice skated since we lived in Kalos!" She said excitedly to her Sylveon - who wore a matching coat and scarf to keep her warm, though she had opted not to wear the booties that had come with the set - and tied up the laces on one skate, her breath coming out in visible puffs. "It's just like rollerskating, almost, except on ice instead of pavement."

Cassandra the Sylveon looked a tad skeptical at this claim, but she shrugged internally and offered her trainer an enthusiastic "syl!" just the same, wiggling her ribbons a bit but otherwise holding them close to her body to keep them warm. She would stay on firm ground, thank you very much.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:38 pm
Magician Arcana

[Roaming the mall, caught up in crowds]

As sensitive as his ears were, Akira could barely make out the text tone of his phone above the sounds of the crowded mall. It was the phone's vibration in his coat pocket that confirmed someone was trying to contact him. He quickly stuck his hand in and snatched it up to read his new message. Upon seeing the words, he smiled fondly and began to text back a reply, grateful for the specially-made metal tips on the thumbs and index fingers of his new gloves that allowed him to do so.

Quote:
To: Adam

Yes, I'm here right now. I'm glad you could make it! Where are you? Love you too

Even just typing the last part made him blush and he silently chastised himself for being such a sap. Pulling his red scarf and the collar of his jacket up higher to hide the bloom of blush flowering across his cheeks, he continued to press through the throng of people while attempting to keep an eye out for a tall head of shaggy blonde hair and piercings.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:59 pm
[Outside the Jewlery Store]

The response made Adam grin broadly. Ah, the little responses of affection really got to him. Since Akira would be coming soon, he slipped his purchase into the inside of his coat in a secured zipper. Thankfully it wasn't big so it didn't look weird or bulky. Hardly noticeable, really.

Quote:
To: Akioka
From: ******** yeah!!! im by the jewelry place. u know it? if you find a map its in sector C. ill be waiting for my prince to arrive~

Quote:
General Note: Adam is currently closed to other rp @_@ if you had mentioned him previously and did not quote me please pm me or quote me in the thread and he will respond accordingly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:03 pm
[Ion, Izumi]

Citrine was afraid she might have hurt Izumi when she grabbed her, but that didn't seem to be the case. She glanced around. "Fire?" There wasn't anything burning. "There's no..." Then she looked at Jozette. "Wait..." She took a couple steps closer to Izumi as the woman tried backing away. She gave the hand she held a gentle squeeze, and noticed how... solid it was. But she would dwell on that later.

"Izumi... are you afraid of Jozette?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:08 pm
Ion/Citrine

Izumi nodded, glancing fearfully at the fire type fox pokemon. "F-fire t-types...." She stuttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:16 pm
BlackFireKitsune

[Rooftop]

Tymiko smiled as she leaned her crossed arms on the railing of the ice rink while watching the skaters on the frozen water. She turned her head as she heard another young lady speak to her pokemon about skating, comparing it to rollerskating. The Umbreon at her feet was watching the Sylveon and her trainer curiously as well. Distance may not have had a matching coat, but she was bundled well enough in a thick shawl that kept her warm.

"They have skating rinks in Kalos?" the black-haired trainer asked, attempting to make conversation. "I didn't know that. Is it all year round, or just during certain seasons?"

Tymiko

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:40 am
Blood_Goddess

"Eeeeee this is so cool!!!" Calico Jean was bouncing around the mall, her older - and much grumpier - sister in tow. "We gotta go to Buckle, even though they're super pricey I love looking at the cute western stuff, and Bath & Bodyworks, and Lush, and Forever 21, and Build-A-Teddiursa, and Game Stop, and-"

"Game Stop works. I like Game Stop. Also Hot Topic and Spencers."

"What about FYE?"

"There too."

"YAY!"

Luxury rolled her eyes at CJ, but not without a smile to accompany it. She was a hyper one for sure, but Luxury figured she'd have been excited too if she had been able to actually enjoy shopping growing up. As it were, she never got to go to the mall until CJ came to Team Rocket. They'd been a few times now, so the novelty had worn off, and now most of what the goth girl saw was hoards of people rushing around with no regard for anyone else. Twice she'd witnessed a child being shoved by a passing stranger, and neither time did the parents even notice. And they call /us/ bad guys...

CJ was just about to drag Luxury into another store they were passing, when she suddenly stopped in her tracks. "Is that... Kyle! Hey Luxury, come meet Kyle! He's a guy so I'm sure you haven't met him yet." With a grin, she took her sister's arm and made her way to Kyle, waving like a nut. "Kyyyyyle hi!" The girl was totally oblivious to any tension around him, but being high off the thrill of the mall that was hardly surprising.

Luxury didn't bother resisting, and wanted to protest CJ's remark, but... Well, she was right. Luxury had seen him around base for as long as she'd been in TR, but hadn't said a word to him yet. Well... Guess that's gonna change.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff