Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:21 pm
[Beach -> Cove, with Taavi]

Abel chuckled a bit at the Seel's antics, then nodded to his friend. "We can if you'd like to, though I'll admit I'm terrible at fishing," the blond admitted with a rueful grin, "so if you want to fish then I'll hang around, but I probably wouldn't try it myself." As he spoke, he headed towards the coves alongside Taavi.

While the interior of the coves was unlit, what sunlight shone in from the entrances reflected off the water and off of various icy surfaces, and made the cove brighter than it would have been otherwise. The natural formations of the walls and floors of the cove were interesting - though he didn't want to get too close to the edge, lest he fall in accidentally - and Abel spun in a slow circle to take it all in. "Whoa, this is pretty cool," he said, not even meaning to use the word that time. Pretty cool visually and pretty cool temperature-wise; the blond could swear it was colder here than outside, but that was probably due to standing in the sun. There was no sun here. "I bet it's really cool to swim around in here, though I wouldn't want to try it myself when it's this cold out."

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:30 pm
TawnyAngel
Beach for Valour

Hmm? Lex shifted and gave a easy grin as he recognized the colors of the Braviary. "Hello, Valour. I take it Taavi is a about then." He ambled over, always impressed by the unique color of the bird and the wicked sharp beak.

Sideways perked, looking up at the bird and trotted around him, curious. <> He flicked his tail listening and shifted, pointing the direction of the wing. <> The Flareon started off, tail a sassy banner.

"That way? Thank you Valour." Lex said and started after his pokemon.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:34 pm
[Cove with Abel]

"Na," Taavi shook his head, "I've always thought fishing is a little bit rude unless you've got something really nice to offer the pokemon to compensate it for being hauled up out of the water. I mean, I wouldn't be too thrilled if somebody hooked me and yanked me up into the sky! Though I might be bribed to get over it with cake or doughnuts, buuut I don't have anything that high in treat value. So, um, I'll stop rambling now." Giving an apologetic grin and a shrugged Taavi ambled along amiably with Abel, enjoying the scenery and the crisp fresh air.

It didn't take them too long to reach the coves, which turned out to be just as awesome as he'd hoped. "Cool!" Taavi grinned, showing less caution than Abel and moving right up to the edge of a wide, deep pool to peer in. "Um, these coves all connect under the water I was reading," he said with a glance back at his friend. "The cavern down there is pretty deep too so you might find anything in here! Well, not fire types or a Wailord, but you know what I mean. I bet it would be awesome to swim here in the summer, if you had diving gear you could swim in between the coves through the cavern below!"

Taavi then turned back to the water and scattered a bit of food on the surface. "I wonder who's around?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:38 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Patter patter patter! Hey look! It's a Wooper!

Shaddaling

Oh my word! Is that a fin?! Is it a Sha- Oh. No no. It's driftwood... (Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:40 pm
Shaddaling
Beach for Lex

<> Valour nodded, setting off beside Sasha and his pokemon at a ridiculous bird waddle.

<> he agreed amiably with the Flareon, his tone and relaxed fluff of his feathers indicating a smile. <>

With that the large flying type launched himself back into the air, caught sight of Taavi, and started to fly a spiralling course over Sasha to show him which way his friend had headed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:42 pm
TawnyAngel

Oh wow! Hey look! It's a Dratini!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:44 pm
TawnyAngel
Beach for Valour

<> The fire type replied, happy to chattered as he walked across the gritty sand. <> He called. Wait, wait. <> He called and bolted, following the fading speck. He was so going to win!

"Sidessss! Get back here, you little mischief maker!" Lex called, giving an tired noise as the Flareon bright butt faded. He shook his head, pausing as he caught a glimpse of a fin? Ooh, nope. Driftwood. He started off at a trot.  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:46 pm
[Cove with Taavi]

"That's very fair," he agreed with a short nod. "Donuts are a good bribe, I think..." What was...? Abel blinked and looked down, and upon seeing a Wooper waddling towards him, he couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. "Hey there, little guy," he said as he knelt down and dug out more pokemon chow to set out on the ground in front of it. "There you go." Cute little thing, and a little ridiculous looking too.

That done, he straightened up and followed Taavi's example, edging closer to the water to try and peer down into it. How far down did it go? "Huh, really? That's cool," he said a little absently as he squinted into the water, trying to see if he could spot any pokemon or anything interesting down there. "Yeah, I can't imagine a Wailord of all things in here, but smaller ones for sure."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:51 pm
[Cove]

Once inside the cove, Alice delightedly spun in a circle to see everything. This was beautiful! Hastily the young woman pulled out her camera again and began taking a multitude of pictures of every inch of the cove from any angle she could think of, while Cassandra shook her head, an affectionate smile on her face, and trotted over to the water's edge to peer into it. Hmm... Narrowing her bright eyes in thought, the Sylveon hesitated a moment before snaking a ribbon forward and dipping it into the water. Immediately the fur on her neck bristled - that was cold! - but she didn't retract it. Would any pokemon come to say hello? With that thought in mind, she wiggled the end of her ribbon in the water. Maybe something would?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:56 pm
Shaddaling

Splashing about nearby? That is a... Oh! Yep, that's a Feebas!

Blackfirekitsune

Argh! That tentacled monstrosity is coming right for you! Oh no no. Never mind. It's seaweed...
(Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:56 pm
[Cove with Abel (keeping Dratini)]

"Oooh, something's coming up!" Taavi exclaimed quietly, pointing to a ripple of movement under the surface heading up towards them. A moment later a Dratini's head broke the surface; it blinked up at Abel and Taavi and then started to eat the food Taavi had cast on the surface.

Dratini! Wow! A wild Dratini! He hadn't seen a Dratini in ages! Taavi grinned at Abel, made excited gestured, and then rooted in his pocket for his pokegear so that he could grab some pictures of the dragon type. "Aren't you pretty?" he murmured rhetorically to the blue serpentine creature, capturing more images as it ate up the last of the food.

Taavi had pretty much expected the Dratini to disappear back into the depths once it was done eating but instead it turned its gaze onto him, tilted its head to the side, and then slithered out of the water towards him. Taavi just managed to avoid making any embarrassing noises of excitement and knelt down beside it, holding his hand out towards it for investigation.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:00 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Gnash gnash gnash! There's a Carvanha about!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:08 pm
[Beach heading towards the Cove ]

Lex trotted along the beach, moving at a nice clip when something caught his attention. He paused, slowing, and moved forward, looking out. Ooh that was a Feebas. "Sorry, but I really don't need more of you," He replied to the fish and tossed a bit of food towards before moving onward.  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:12 pm
[Cove, with Taavi]

Huh, was that a... Oh, nope, that was more seaweed. Passing over the plant, Abel knelt down near Taavi and opened his mouth to say something when his friend arrested his attention with his excited but soft exclamation. Remaining silent for the moment, the blond watched as something drew closer to the water's surface before it appeared. Slowly, a smile spread across his face, not at the Dratini, but at the sheer excitement Taavi displayed. It was actually kind of adorable. "Looks like you found a new friend," he noted quietly, his smile still present. Closing his thermos and putting it back in his bag to exchange for his bag of chow, he set his backpack aside for the moment and leaned closer to the water's edge to sprinkle some pokemon food across the surface to see what he could attract.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:12 pm
Shaddaling

Tumbling and scrabbling and waddling all over! It's a Wooper!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff