Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:03 pm
[Buffet Area: Near Andre and Citrine]

Izaya giggled, amused when Andre put up his palms to slow him down. He hugged the purple-haired man tight, ecstatic to hear that it pleased his senpai to see him just as it pleased him to see his senpai. He had been afraid the older man wouldn't have wanted to be embraced; at least by him. Andre's laugh elated Izaya even more as he listened to the answer to his question.

"Aw, that's nice!" he said. "How kind of senpai to want to spend time with his younger brother on occasions such as these. You truly are family." He paused, glancing around. "Does that mean Zachie-chan is here as well? Did you come with him?"

Upon looking about for Zacharie, though, Izaya's pink gaze found Citrine and he waved animatedly at her. "Hi! I'm Izaya! Were you talking with Andre-senpai? Sorry for interrupting. Senpai and I go way back! We went to school in Camphoreon together. I like your hair," he added. "Pink and green go really well together. You picked a nice outfit, too!"

InsidiousEnigma
Lural

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:36 pm
[Buffet Area: Izaya and Citrine]
lZAYA ORlHARA
Lural

Well this was....Odd.
Andre accepted the tight hold with little issue, absently patting the slightly shorter male's back. He had always known Izaya to be rather eccentric but this...something was a bit off about this. "Yes, Zacharie is here." He said, for what felt like the hundredth time that night. When had his little brother gotten so popular? He missed when he avoided interaction like it was the plague. "He was insistent that we attend...and who am I to deny him what he wants?" He muttered the last bit under his breath.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:41 pm
[ Buffet Area - Izumi & Co. ]

Jace couldn't help a small smirk as the bubbly man who appeared to be Izumi's date tried to feed her a strawberry, causing her to turn even redder than it was. Cute~ He was impressed that the man encouraged her to talk to him as well; it showed he wasn't possessive or strict, and Jace doubted he'd have to concern himself with him.

To the other's around Izumi, he nodded and smiled. "Hello," He greeted briefly, waving a little before turning his attention back to the one he knew. Besides, she was a lot less challenging-looking than the male with an arm like hers. Even when he led his gang, the Native knew when to allow himself an ego and knew when to keep it in check.

Izumi did seem a tad relieved though at being able to step aside for a bit… Perhaps she didn't enjoy crowds? It would make sense, considering the circumstances of which caused them to meet the first time. "Pleasure's all mine~" Jace made a small bow, smiling politely but not in a way as to cause concern to her date. "You look darling tonight, though I'm certain you date has made that clear to you. Having fun?~" He kept his smile as he spoke, but his eyes kept darting ever so slightly towards the floor…

…Where a little Meowth in a pink bow was nosing about. Swiper had no sense of appropriateness, Jace was learning, and so he had no issues batting gently at the girl's dress.

"Swiper!" Jace hissed, causing the cat to merely look at him with big 'innocent' eyes and meow. Turning a little pink himself, Jace rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry about him, Izumi… His manners haven't improved since you last saw him…"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:53 pm
[ Near Restrooms - Ion]

Trae closed her eyes and enjoyed the pettings, making a sound that was pretty much a purr. When his hands moved to her ears, the purring got louder and she scooted a bit closer to him.

Luxury laughed a little at her Flareon, glad the trainer didn't seem to mind. When Ion spoke, though, she looked up at the crowd he was speaking about. "Yeah... Crowded is an understatement... And I'm sure she didn't, at least not fully." At his compliment, she allowed pink to cross her cheeks once more. "Th-thank you... You look sharp as well~" She smiled, though the compliment to the male almost tasted like poison on her tongue. Ugh, this is so weird. And exhausting, she realized. Too many strangers around her, no familiar faces besides her Pokemon, and her only human company was a guy. Plus, they were still near the restrooms, which made things even more awkward. "Mm, I think I'm going to go find the punch..." She put on an apologetic look, motioning to her throat as if it felt dry, which it actually did. Just say it, Luxury, you can make CJ get off your case for a month and you know it... "W-would you like to join?" I'm gonna smack that little Grunt when we get back to base.  

wasluxy
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:07 pm
insidiousEnigma
On the dancefloooor to the buffet table.

"It is exciting and the eggs are certainaly cute, though I'm glad to have found them homes before they hatch, three would be a bit much." After awhile it became less cute and more ugh why are you making so much mess?

Oh, "It is fine," Lex replied, giving a light bow to Zach and paused in thought. Should he? Or shouldn't he? Lex brushed back his curls and left the dance floor, motioning for Yoketron to follow him. Well, lets see what sort of drama was unfurling at the buffet table.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:44 pm
(Buffet Table people - Replying to Izaya, greeting Thor) OPEN

"Um. Not. In a literal sense..." Tambrey started to explain to Izaya, almost without thinking, before she realized, and mostly from the rest of what he said, that he seemed to kind of mean it in a different way.
She frowned a little as Izaya asked his questions, choosing to remain silent while he got them out- there seemed to be quite a few- and construct her answers in her head, but, just as he said Rory wasn't here, and attempted to... goad? Aulus again, there was a familiar little cry and a tug at her dress.
Certainly there were electric types running around, giving Valentines, but this little mouse was one that Tambrey rather recognized, and she crouched to offer to pick Thor up, before raising her eyebrows and smiling at Izaya.
"Well, um, Thor is here. So, he must be here somewhere." Then addressing the Pichu, still smiling.
"Hey there! You get lost or did you come to find me?"

Part of her was certainly kind of rather glad she seemed to be getting away without offering answers to /all/ of those questions.

Ashbel watched and 'hmmed' to herself. She hadn't been sure what to make of the whole exchange, and now the strange pink-wearing man was off to torment others. The Delphox flicked an ear in mild irritation; she wasn't sure what it was that had unsettled her about the whole encounter, but she knew enough that it was probably not the time to ask.
Instead she greeted the Pichu as well.
<< Hello Thor.>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:14 pm
[Near restrooms - Luxury]

Aw.. Smiling, Ion happily stroked both of her ears even as she scooted closer. He offered Luxury a brief nod - he hadn't expected this many people to attend the ball - and a moment or two after she complimented him, he smiled up at her. "Thank you, that's very kind of you to say," he said sincerely. Jozette rolled her eyes a little.

Hm? She looked a little uncomfortable... Ahh, that was why. "Of course," he said with a nod, and gave one final pat to her Flareon before he straightened up. While he'd been ready to continue on his way, her offer for him to join gave him pause, and he nodded with a quiet smile. "Oh, yes, please." Standing around outside the restrooms probably wasn't the best place - they could inhibit people who actually needed to enter them, after all - and he'd debated heading to the buffet table himself, anyway. The only other options he had were mingling in the ballroom or dancing, and he didn't feel up to either of those just yet. With that thought in mind, he gestured for Luxury to lead the way as he offered a polite and questioning, "After you?" He was more than content to follow her, unless she preferred he went first.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:32 pm
Buffet: Andre/Izaya/anyone else?
InsidiousEnigma

"Well I was..." Citrine said, staring at this rather eccentric man. "Uh... thanks?" She raised an eyebrow curiously at him as he babbled about her hair matching her dress. She put a hand on Andre's shoulder. "Is he always like this? Or did someone spike the punch?" She whispered to the elder man. As far as she knew, this was a dry party, since minors like herself were here, though his behavior seemed more like a misbehaving brat on a sugar high.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:55 pm
[ Near Restrooms > Buffet Area - Ion]

Trae couldn't help a little whimper as her ear-rubs came to an end, but she dutifully gave his leg a little head-butt of thanks and backed up a little so she wasn't between the two humans anymore.

After her? Luxury was sure Ion only meant to be polite, but that meant not only would she have to put on a comfortable face as she bravely made her way through the crowd, she'd also have this male right behind her back. That wasn't something Luxury was comfortable with in the least, but she wasn't about to be rude when Ion was being so pleasant. "Thank you~" She smiled, then looked at her Flareon. "Trae?" The little Pokemon understood, the humans were going to go somewhere and she was to follow along. She also understood the little hand signal Luxury casually gave as she appeared to be gathering her dress a little: watch her six. "Flare~" She nodded and wagged her tail at her human, before Luxury smiled again at the male and stepped more into the crowd.

I don't like this I don't like this I don't like this... As Luxury made her way towards the buffet area, she remembered the anxiety she felt when she'd just gone to the restrooms. Too many strangers, and this time there was one following her. Luxury didn't like to be followed by anyone who wasn't a Rocket, and even then she often had her suspicions. Izaya, for instance, she'd never allow behind her unless there was no other choice. Her sister, Tambrey, or Panther, of course, she'd be happy to have at her back. Still, this was a public event and she shouldn't worry too much... But then, anxiety and paranoia often ignored what should or shouldn't be.

As she neared the buffet, she noticed some familiar faces. Aulus, Tambrey, Izaya... All people she knew, all Rockets. Seeing them allowed her to relax a little, and pat herself on the back for choosing this place to move to. Of course, she was currently socializing with Ion so it would be rude to drop him and go to the others, so she just went straight for the punch bowl instead. Please be spiked...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:46 pm
[Buffet Area -> Dancefloor: Responding to Tambrey, near Andre and Citrine, going to say hi to Zacharie real quick]

"Oh. That's good. Maybe he wanted to surprise you," Izaya said, glancing at Thor in Tambrey's arms. "But if it were me, I still would have preferred to see him in person myself instead of receiving his pokemon sent ahead of him like some messenger." If Tambrey wanted to defend him, though, Izaya wasn't going to argue. She was an intelligent woman who could make decisions for herself about her personal life. Besides, he'd already spoken his piece on the matter. Maybe she would come to reflect upon his words later.

Turning back to Andre and Citrine, he pouted. "Why are you two whispering? Are they sweet nothings? Are you dating?" At the last guess, he seemed to perk up a little as if pleased at the idea. "Andre-senpai is very lonely. He needs more friends. I don't even see Louis-kun or Vincent-kun around to keep him company."

Izaya patted the purple-haired man's shoulder. "Be nice, okay? And you!" he said, pointing at Citrine. "Please make sure to take care of Senpai! He gets bored and lonely very easily when his little brother and bodyguards aren't there to keep him company. Speaking of, I'm going to go find Zachie-chan to say hi. Be right back!"

He dashed off without another word, searching people for another head of purple hair the color of Andre's. He found a purple streak of hair if not a head full of it. Grinning, he raised a hand to wave madly at Luxury on his way away from the buffet table. He wouldn't be long; Izumi may have been occupied with someone else at the moment, but he still wasn't about to let her think he'd abandoned her.

Purple, purple...there! Izaya waved at the young Rocket with both hands while running toward them. "Zachie-chan!" he called, attempting to glomp Zacharie in much the same way he'd attempted with his older brother. Maybe a tad more gentle this time, though.

InsidiousEnigma
Lural
lux_rayne13

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:14 pm
[Buffet Area]

Andre bristled ever so slightly, "I do not get lonely easily and we are not-" But Izaya was already darting off into the crowd. He instead turned his attention back to Citrine to give her a vaguely apologetic look. "He normally isn't quite that...rambunctious, but he's very chatty." He gave a tired sigh and a little shrug. "I don't entirely know what he's up to tonight but I think I'll humour his apparent good mood." He sent the green-haired girl a playful smile.

Lural

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:23 pm
insidiousEnigma
[Andre: Buffet Area]

Citrine bristled as well, and was about to snap that they most certainly were NOT dating because for 1 it was probably illegal, seeing as Andre was like, what, 30? But the guy was already wandering off to bother... Oh, he found Zacharie? She blinked and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose a little before looking up at Andre.

"Well, he is... Colorful. I'll give him that." she wasn't talking bout his clothing either. "If he comes back and says something dumb like that, I might kick his shins." She said and laughed a little. "I guess it takes all kinds of people though."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:31 pm
[Dancefloor with Izaya]

Zacharie, not having been expecting someone to come flying at him from the crowd, let out a surprised yelp when Izaya was suddenly in his personal space. The purple-haired teen's hands snapped out to grab onto the dark-haired man as he tripped over his own feet but all that managed to achieve was to send them both tumbling to the ground. Instinctively, his arms curled around the other Rocket member to protect him. Much like he did when Peldes was little and liked to jump from high places. "Izaya!" He squawked before grunting as they hit the floor. "You're here? Are you alright? You startled me!" He griped, though his flushed face and his worried expression took any bite out of it.

IZAYA ORIHARA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:09 am
[ Buffet Area - Ion (responding to Izaya) ]

The Flareon recognized a few of her human's friends as well, and when one of them waved at Luxury, Trae gave a little yip of greeting. Just a yip, though, as she wasn't about to be distracted when she was watching her Luxury's back.

Luxury heard the yip about the same time she saw the wave, and wasn't sure if she was glad or annoyed that he'd spotted her, too. Still, at least one of her fellow Rockets (even if she didn't feel like they /all/ were true Rockets) knew she was there, and that was a bit comforting. It was odd, how in just a few years the people she once found strangers were now... well, not family, but not strangers anymore. Comrades? Not friends... but... she knew they also had her back if she needed, and she'd have theirs in an instant. She'd definitely grown to see what her old friend Rayna had seen with her fellow bikers, and understood why people formed gangs. It wasn't just the thrill of doing bad, of rebelling, of going against the world and 'down with the man'. There was partnership there, and even though she wouldn't trust most of these people if they weren't in TR together, they were, and so she did.

Still, why did /Izaya/ have to be the one to spot her? Ugh. At least it's just a wave... So, she waved back at the lunatic, and turned to the punch bowl. Pouring herself a cup and taking a drink, she smiled at Ion again. Nope, not spiked. Yet...

That was another thing that had changed with her... At a Halloween Masquerade years back, when she first joined, she remembered turning down the punch because it /was/ spiked. Her mother had been horrible on the liquid, so she'd wanted nothing to do with it. Eventually, though, when things got tough and she was always seeing others grab a beer to unwind without turning into violent foul monsters, she'd allowed herself to try it. Now? Well, she wouldn't go out of her way for a drink, but if one was offered... She no longer held enough grudge to turn it down. Funny how things change...  

wasluxy
Crew

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:11 am
[Buffet Area - Replying To Tambrey, greeting Ashbel] Open

When Tambrey crouched and offered to pick him up, Thor tried to keep his excitement down. If he didn't, he would start sparking and he knew better than to risk accidentally shocking her. Scurrying into her arms, the Pichu ignored the man in the pink suit and waved a small paw at Tambrey's friend.

When Tambrey asked if he was lost or came to find her, he pointed in the direction of where he had left Rory and Jace. Surely they wouldn't be too far behind but he was small, he could get through the party quicker than they could.

The Delphox caught his attention. << Hi! >>

Meanwhile, Rory slowly worked his way through towards the area with the Charmeleon leading the way. Making his apologies to anyone he happened to bump shoulders with, he let out a sigh of relief when he caught sight of Aulus first; that must have been who Thor had spotted before he'd run off. If he was over there, Tambrey couldn't have been far unless the two friends had split up in different directions.

Finally getting close enough, he could see his pokemon in his girlfriend's arms and relaxed.

"Hey."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces