Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:42 pm
The clock stroke 12 as if stating you best move on down to lunch soon and then take your tea into the parlor. She frowned she was nearly finished with the letters she decided to finish up here at least before moving down to the dining room. Her hand flys as if she was on a time limit and her signature was abit sloppier than the others by the time she wrote the last note on the envelope, she sighed it was 12:30 she was late for lunch, she gets up taking the handful of envelops with her and retreats down the hall her heels clicking on the floors, she entering into the dining room seeing a maid already preparing to bring up the food for her, she looks back to see Farrah staring at her in a slighlty moody gaze,"Oh my lady I am so sorry", she accounces putting the things back on the table and then bowing meekly before retreating into the kitchen. Vivian sighs and sits down. Salad with a light soup and side of grilled chicken, she gives a half smile and begins to eat, this time instead of wine she was being served Tea and water. She continues to eat leaving the letters on the table. She reaches for her water and takes a sip it tasted so fresh not like from the well but even better as if they had personally went up the mountain to fetch it for her, they must be using some kind of cooling system now....
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

Lucian nods then walks out of his room.He goes to the dinning room to check on everything.He saw her and smiles.He walks up to the table quietly. He watches her some"My lady I am sorry that I worried you"
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:21 pm
Farrah was to zoned into eating that she didn't hear footsteps and jumped at the sound of his voice, she placed her hand on her heart where it was beating wildly before turning,"Don't do that!", she remarks abit loudly then she frowned states,"I am sorry you scared me I am a human after all there is such a thing as heart attacks", she then smoothes down her dress as if the stiff thing had gotten all wrinkled from her excitement and smiles,"If you wouldn't mind finding me a messenger for these", she places her hand over the stack of envelopes on the table,"I need them delivered today", she nods, getting up from the table as she rises she turns toward him,"I will be having Tea in the Parlor you can explain about all the events later", she gives him a half smile and then turns and leaves heading to the parlor to drink her tea.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image

Lucian nods"I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I will do so at onces"He took the letters then goes to a servant that was heading out to get some items. The servant nods and let. Lucian makes some tea for her. One that is calming.He goes to the parlor and set the tray down.He knew he was going to need some tea as well
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:47 pm
Farrah retreats to the parlor where she waits for the tea to be served after about 4 minutes Lucian walks in and sets down a tray with tea in it she smiles symphathetically at him and motions for him to sit,"I know it must be just as rough if not worse for you", he states remembering his condition from last night,"You need to rest up as well don't worry about the house as much we won't have anyone over for several days", she comments. Well she hoped so anyways she wans't planning on having anyone over.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:28 pm
User Image

Lucian pours them tea. He hands her a cup then sat down"In a few days I will be back to normal so long as I don't encounter another angel"He had a hard time trying to keep the disgust out of his voice for that one word
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:34 pm
Farrah nods she had enemies in her life most of them revolving around death, some where a few humans but she didn't need to be constantly reminded of them she looks over at him with a smile before taking up her tea cup that he had made for her, she gives him a gracious nod, then closes her eyes and sips her tea, letting the warm liquid fill her throat she turns and sets it back down swallowing in the process of doing so. She the goes on,"Well I'm sure if I was a demon I wouldn't like angels either", she remarks,"I don't know much about your kind but I'm pretty sure you two don't mix well with one another".

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

Lucian sips his tea"Once we did. Many female demons gave angels children and many angels gave demon children. Hince the half breed that most hunt down now a days. Its now a rule for no demon and angel to mix since angels have killed many innocent demons at birth"He sighs"Demons are more to mix with humans and other races but most of us if given a chance would love to rip the wings off of the angels and bind them forever from the sky as they have banished us into darkness"

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:02 pm
Farrah listened as Lucian went over a little background history of who demons actually mixed with, she winced alittle when he said ripping off wings. Ripping off wings? Thats gotta hurt thats like a body part right? But she was pretty sure there was a reason behind all this craziness and she gave him a half smile and picked up her tea again,"Interesting", she remarks.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

Lucian sighs"humans see angels as pure holy beings in reality they are the cruelest of beings a live. They are not pure and as for holy they wish they were"He sips his tea"But aside from that what would you like to know?"

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:53 pm
Farrah paused she wasn't sure what she wanted to know but then she remembered what it was,"Yes I would like to know how to help you break your curse or spell or bind whatever you may call it", she answers looking over at him and setting down her cup,"You have helped out alot here and I want to help if I can", she frowns,"It won't feel right on my conscience if you are bound to me til I die only to be given to someone else and have to do what they say whenever they say it", she states.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

[sorry must have missed notification so i decided to look good thing i did o-o]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image

Lucian nearly choked on his tea. He was actually shocked at her words. No one had every wanted to undo his slavedom. He puts his cup down and looks at her"There is a few way but most wouldn't want to lose one like me. You are the first to want to do this. I can feel you are not playing a trick. Your heart is pure. A demon can only be free from being a slave is either their master give them their love honestly and can break the bond or one could make a bet that the demon wins his freedom. But in my case its different"He sighs"One of pure heart and soul can only break my curse. The person must on their own free will opens their heart to me and loves me for me and speaks my true name in either angelic"He flinches at that word"Or demonic"

Guenivere ORion
its ok

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:15 pm
Farrah watched his reaction she felt a tug of symphathy towards him of course he wouldn't expect someone who bought a slave to go through the act of letting them go. She didn't want a slave in the first place but found out it was a good thing in the end He was nice, well mannered and did such a good job it left her speechless most of the time. She waited for him to finish and then she was quiet for a minute,"Oh I see", she states picking up the cup and bringing it to her lips,"That is a terrible way to be bound", she remarks before taking a sip she contemplated on what she was to say next and then continues,"I understand you expect alot from me but I'm only human and I'm very...", she frowns,"Indecisive I'm not sure how I can help you but", she sighed,"I will try", she gave him a smile,"I'm already very fond of you; your work amazes me as if some magical magician has captivated me in a show". She did want to help him but she wasn't sure if she was pure of heart and soul she held so much sorrow in pain in her from her past she wasn't sure what to expect.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image

Lucian gently took her hand"My lady I thank you for wanting to help but do not worry yourself. I know you are a human but from all I have seen and heard on you, You are one that in my time would be held up as a holy being. You would be treasured and protected.Many would seek you out. I am who I am. I made a bet that I tend to live with. True I would love my true powers back but at the same time, I have gone ages without using them, I fear I could accidently hurt someone. As my mother used to say,'Trust ones heart. Tis leads you a stray a few times but it will lead you to paradise. Never see whats on the outside for it can be a lie. Look to whats inside for that is were truth lies"

Guenivere ORion
its ok

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:54 pm
Farrah looked over at him she felt like crying she was pretty pathetic when she couldn't even help the one person she was starting to see as a great friend to her, why were her emotions acting up, and his words of his own mother nearly brought out the water works,"Excuse me", she states pulling her hand away and getting up quickly to leave to go into a side room where she looks her self inside finally sliding down onto the floor and letting the tears fall, gosh she was so stupid why was she getting so worked up on something she couldn't even help with. She coveres her face with her hands trying to make her sobbing silent as she starts to sniffle violently. She blows her nose, was it her monthly bleeding? She never got this emotional unless it was maybe so... She wipes her eyes she couldn't bothered to keep up with eveyrthing going on.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas