Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:54 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles as they walk."Mother nature said thank you for helping me"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:58 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at him with a smile and a nod,"She has no need to thank me she helps me in ways to I am greatful for the shelters she provides and the fruits of the earth", she states gratefully,"I can no live in the cold out reaches of space forever with my beloved stars but I can visit them in my dreams so in ways I should thank her from the bottom of my heart for all that she does give me and you".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:01 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles at her"I know but she see me as her son. I am her favorite. She is happy that you are at my side"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:14 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"I am happy to...", her answer was quiet as she looked up over his shoulder a noticed the tall wood house not far from them in the distance,"Look! Its the mortals home I remember it vaguley yesterday when we drove in their car", she walks past him up toward their front yard and looked over there were more cars in a smaller buidling next to the house and some outside as well,"Alot of humans must live here..", she comments wondering which was the best way to present themselves inside...  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:34 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles as he walks up. he goes to the door and knocks on it."You might want to set the boxes down before you startled the humans"  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:19 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at him abit oddly but did what he commanded and set down the coolers. Once Jankyn knocks on the door the first to answer is the old man,"Oh my.. hello I see you are doing better", he opens the door wider to let them in,"Please come in we were worried about you two yesterday", he pushes his wheelchair back abit gruffly and gives them enough space while he kicks open the door. Celestalina comes up behind Jankyn and looks inside she is abit startled at first by the size knowing this person isn't royalty and also the fact that is was very different most of the room had wood or some kind of strange colorful walls.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:16 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles as he walks in"I am sorry about that. Normally I don't have a problem but when I am away from nature and the elements I lose energy fast and drain myself when I use my power"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:46 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina listened as the old man nodded his head,"Yes... remember something about that in my dreams.. its in the anime..", he motions for them to follow him as he wheels himself in the house further,"This is my home the youngesters are upstairs asleep, their parents are at work its summer break so they are out right now", he replies going over to the kitchen area and pulling open the fridge door,"Are you two hungry or thirst?", he asked, while Celestalina looked at the fridge she walks over and places a hand in the strange lights it illuminated and stated,"Jankyn it is cold..".The old man looked at her oddly,"If you think thats cold dear open the other side", she does so and sticks her hand in it,"Oh my what a strange device..".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:04 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks with him then blinks at the object."We are. this time is strange to us. We have slept for ages"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:25 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The man nods,"I could understand being in a different place makes a person feel uncomfortable must be the same for you two in being in a different time..", he looks over to notice that Celestalina was pulling out an ice cube she held it up to Jankyn,"This device produces your element ice how is this?", she looks over to the older man who sighs and states,"Seems I have my work cut out for me... wonder If the children will help you two with this...", he moves his away around jankyn maunvering the wheelchair and goes to the hall way yelling up the stairs,"Samantha! Kaleb! come down the guardians are here!". Celestalina looks over at jankyn with a shrug holding out the icecube,"I guess it will be difficult for them but we are not ignorant we shall learn quickly".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:38 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn lift a brow"Little star remember humans in the past was able to make ice to keep things cold. This isn't new. maybe it is different from our time but others know how to use the elements. Not just I"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:45 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at jankyn slightly confused,"Alright...", she puts the cube back away and walks away from him going back into the entry way where she seen samantha wearing pajama pants and a tank top rubbing her face and complaining,"What you mean gramps? they are here?.", she looks over to her side to see celestalina looking back at her,"Oh my gosh there here!", she stops and runs back up the stairs rushing past her brother who had his serious bed head his hair was flying up everywhere as the young teenager looks over and says,"Sup", before moving into the living room to turn on the tv. Celestalina looked confused at the grandfather who was muttering about how kids didn't have any respect anymore.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:08 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sigh as he stood there. He wasn't used to seeing things but he stayed next to celestalina.He looked at the boy with confusion at the thing he was watching. he shakes his head  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:22 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
There was a hyper squeal as the teenager jumps up on the railing and slides down it easily, she jumps off when she gets to the end and looks over at them excited,"So what are you going to teach me!", she states happily. In the background you can hear the looney toons on as kaleb watches the riftraft of bugs bunny and daffy duck. Celestalina looks at the girl surprised as the grandfather goes in to tell the boy to get some breakfast. "We are not sure.. Jankyn", she replies turning towards him,"what do you think we should do?", she asked slightly worried.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:24 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sigh then moves and held out his hand"Before anything I must see if you are truly the next guardian of your bloodline. Place your hand on mine and open your mind to me"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff