Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (5/9/16) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:36 pm
CM PUNK AND KEVIN OWENS BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CM Punk was laying down on his couch, as he was in his perosnal office. He would have two TVs, as he was watching the show for one, and playing the Wii on the other. He was watching The Rock celebrate as he was enjoying how the show was coming along so far. He paused his game and started to adjust his tie once again. He would continue to watch the show and smile, waiting for what was to come next.

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Kevin Owens

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:49 pm
Following his match against The Rock, Kevin had struggled to walk backstage on his own, refusing help by that crooked referee that CM Punk had assigned to that match. He limped his way backstage, and through the arena looking for wherever the hell Punk's office was set up. He asked multiple different workers, grabbing one by his shirt and yelling into his face. "Where the hell is Punk?" The innocent bystander, scared to death by this massive man would point in the direction where Mr. CM Punk's office was located. Owens pushed aside this strange, small man and continued his way, limping about as if he had just emerged from a collapsed building. Owens barged into the office, immediately finding Punk there. Without question he immediately began to speak. "Did you see that? Did you see what just happened? I have a perfectly good reason to think that The Rock and that referee had some under the table negotiation or something! Did you see when I sent The Rock through that table? The referee didn't even bother to count fast enough for me! But Rocky hits his move and the referee is eager to count! Punk I demand a rematch.. you know what-- no! I put THE ROCK through a table on the first Raw back on the air. I deserve a one way ticket to the front of the line! Give me Rollins!" Owens was breathing heavily as he waited from a response from the Second City Saint  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:02 pm
CM Punk put down his controller, as he was rudely interrupted. Punk got up and stood up looking straight in Kevin Owens' eyes. He listened to every word he said, noticed his body language and recognized the anger that was in him. Punk looked folded his arms, and towards the end of Kevin Owen's rant, Punk started to smile just a bit. "That's real cute, man. You coming in here thinking you call the shots around here? [Punk would laugh a bit] Here's the thing, Mr. Owens. I saw your match out there. You put on hell of a match against Rocky, but what I saw, could CLEARLY be seen, that where you deserve to go, is the back of the line where everyone else is. You seemed a bit tense. I mean, you're probably not used to complaining so much since you seemed to kiss Triple H's delusional a** every now and then, am I right? And it seems like some of the delusion rubbed up on that big mouth of yours. You've had your chance, Kev. Now, next time you try coming in here giving demands to me, you can take your little "Kevin Owens Show", back to your son's bedroom as a good bedtime story for him. You got that? "

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Kevin Owens

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:09 pm
CM Punk mentioning Kevin Owens' son, Owen (Owen.. Owens?), enraged him even more than before. Not to mention just the thought of getting sent to "the back of the line" was completely unfair to Owens and all his hard work. I mean come on, who could have done what he did tonight? No one! Punk may have made a joke out of it.. BUT THIS WAS THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW! Kevin would get up close and personal with CM Punk, damn near right in his face. "You're lucky you're the boss around here now. You might hide behind that cheap suit, but you're still just as your name says. A punk." Kevin would inhale very heavily, before continuing his words. "The next time I'm in here, you'll be honoring me as the new TNW:R World Champion." Kevin would then turn around and leave the office, making sure to slam the door real nice and shut on his way out. He continued to limp back to the locker rooms to clean up.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff