Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW 6/20/16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Viper Orton

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 pm
Randy Orton would rise to his feet, after moments of The Miz patiently waiting..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:00 pm
The Miz dove forward to deliver a momentous diving double axehandle driving Orton straight, back to the ground where he belongs

User Image

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

The Viper Orton rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

The Viper Orton

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:04 pm
The Apex Predator was always quick on his feet, his snake-like insticts would provided him an opportunity when The Miz jumped off the turnbuckle he attempted to catch him mid-air for a RKO!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:05 pm
The Miz would have been surprised with an unexpected RKO!!

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

The Viper Orton rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

The Viper Orton

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:09 pm
The Viper would make his way to The Miz slithering along the mat, before folding him up for a cover, attempting to pick up the victory!!!

The crowd counted down as the ref slapped the mat, on the edge of their seats!

AwesomeButAnnoying rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:10 pm
The Miz would try to cower out of this one at the last second!!

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:20 pm
The Miz would roll out of the ring after being pinned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:20 pm
Randy Orton would stand up after hearing the 3 count, the crowd was still on the edge of their seats, cheering. It wasn't often that a majority of the crowd was on his side but tonight was one of those nights. He would talk to the ref, trying to contain his smile. It seemed like nobody on the TNW:R roster could stop Orton, coming off his victory at Slammiversary and now pinning one half of the TNW:R Tag Team champions, everyone was taking notice and it was only a matter of time before he got his shot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Randy Orton would have his hand raised, cementing the victory as official in the history books before advancing towards the back with the crowd behind him.

The Viper Orton

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:22 pm
The Miz would have slid back inside of the ring this time with a steel chair in his possession, and he would have gone for a cheap shot towards the back of Orton has he was distracted by his celebration!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:25 pm
Orton would be knocked out cold by the cheap shot from The Miz, laying on the mat completely out of it after feeling the affects of the cold steel object. The crowd would boo, seeing that The Miz couldn't have allowed The Viper to enjoy his victory.  

The Viper Orton

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:48 pm
After successfully hitting Orton with the chair he would carelessly throw the chair onto Orton, he wadled over to the ropes where he leaned forward to get a microphone as The Miz had a few words he would want to say to the TNW:R Universe, despite the boo'ing Miz raised his voice to be heard

User Image

"Do you see this right now? [The Miz points at Randy Orton's knocked out body] This. This is what happens when I don't get the respect or recognition that I deserve. I work 24/7 hours for you people and all I get are complaints and constant negative feedback. I'm out here shooting movies with critically acclaimed directors, oscar-winning actors and actresses, sharing my personal experiences with talk show hosts, and on top of that hosting my very own show - MizTV. And to what expense? I do those things to entertain you and you give me nothing, but pure and utter disrespect. Well, guess what, I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm exhausted, and I'm furious that I'm always put on the bottom of the totem pole. [Audience raises their volume in boos] Shut up and listen to me! I'm the only one that matters right now! Not you! Me! It's about me! And it's about time that it was about me because all of you are selfish hypocrites, all you ever care about is yourselves! [The crowd doesn't respond kindly once more] I should of had my "Slammiversary" moment. I should have been on the card, not this lifeless blob over here. [The Miz says as he points at Orton] For godsakes I main-evented WrestleMania. I will not be the ghost of this federation and I will not disappear down in history, and so with that, I'm going to personally make a change for once in this company that is actually needed. Next week, I better see another opportunity to grasp at the seams. To have myself to the top where the most-must see superstar belongs. Work on it management or this. THIS. [Miz looks down at Orton] Will happen again, and it'll be much, much worse."

The Miz dropped his microphone and stomped on Orton and dropped down in the push-up position again, mocking him, before returning to his a standing stance. He spit on Orton, disrespecting him, before leaving the ring. He slowly walked to the back as his wife followed, once he reached the main platform he faced the ring to give a smirk before fully heading back.

User Image

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces