Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia District Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Healing Center // Who: Cyril and his pokemons // Feeling: Flustered but still pretty chill.

Wearing: Dis

"Asha? Seegard?" Holly repeated, and nodded as though she didn't just slightly butcher them. Really, she'll never understand the need for all these names to be so complicated (despite the fact the name were only just two syllables)."Aah, I see. You mean like when a person yawn...or when a buneary throws a tantrum?" She said with a grin. Coco huffed and her, offended and began climbing down from her shoulder, she allowed so with a giggle.

The boy's outraged cry goes unnoticed by Holly as her attention is once again swiped by the pokemon. Coco's pouting had ceased once the snorunt had introduced himself and he stood up straighter, "Buneary bun bun! Bun buneary! (I bet it is pretty nice to meet me! I'm a pretty cool guy, after all.)" He said allowing the other pokemon to shake his paw. While, he was busy with Aisha, Holly stooped down to get a better look at the sneasel. "Don't you seem like the mischievous type! Hope your playing lots of pranks on your owner." She said the last part in a mock whisper before giggling.

"Wait, Insult?! I didn't...No, when I said...Ii mean the eyes...." She sighed and laughed awkwardly, "Is this what people mean when they say you're eating your feet?" She shrugged with an uneasy smile and did a play cursty, "My name is Holly Mae. I'm a student too! I'm like in the Flygon club." Then she pointed downwards to the boasting Buneary, "And that's Coco, a buneary...Well, I guess you already knew that from you poke thinga ma jij." The very same she had infact! One she has yet to even use once these past few weeks.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: No probs, no need to rush when you're answering me! And your response doesn't seem so bland, at least it's not as awkward as mine XD }

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ I'm sorry for the short post cry

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

In the child’s eyes Raja appeared a bit tense. Besides the facial expression of confusion being plastered on its face she could feel that his muscles were tight. ’Maybe Raja doesn’t like it when people touch him? No, that can’t be. I’m sure Goto would have told me if that were the case. So, Raja is just a bit shy around me, kind of like his partner. But Chespin is nothing like me. Well maybe except that it keeps to itself most of the time. And Ponyta can be quiet too but he hasn’t been around me for that long.’ Alana gently brushed Raja’s fur as she focused on the Pokemon’s expressions.

One hand upon her writing instrument while another stayed on the Pokemon. Her eye’s went from the piece of paper to those beautiful eye’s of Raja. At one point did her hand faintly rub against Goto’s but the girl was so concentrated on her writing that she didn’t quite register the feeling of another. And it didn’t happen only once. It happened just a couple more times before she had to hand the note to Goto. When she received a different note it wasn’t quite what she was expecting. ’Money problems? I’m sure glad that I come from a family that doesn’t owe people money. But what would students owe money for? The school doesn’t have a currency system unless it's something to do with their family. But I don’t want to be involved in more drama. It was already too much with the museum. It is best to leave their problems as their problems.’ While thinking these thoughts her pen taped on the notebook paper, appearing as if she was pondering what else to write.

Hmmmm it can be weird but sometimes weird can be interesting to watch. I just don’t want to be a part of it when things blow up, you know?
Weddings? I didn’t know we had to dance at weddings. I’ve never been to a wedding so I don’t really know what happens. What are the weddings like? And congratulations for your brother! At least he will marry someone he loves, right?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:48 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav kept a hand on Raja to help him relax as Alana pet him, but as she wrote, he felt her hand lightly graze his. But as he looked to her, she didn't seem to notice. Though his face was left a little warmer, he ignored that incident for now. 'Probably just an accident.' But it happened again. The second time, Nirav looked to her again, but she was fixated on the note she was writing. His cheeks turned a little pink. This definitely couldn't have been an accident! The first one was an accident, wasn't it! As he turned to look away, it happened once more. Nirav could feel the heat on his face and immediately began thinking of excuses in case somebody asked. He got too close to a fire type pokemon, or got sunburned in the cheeks alone at the soccer game yesterday. Or that somehow, despite being colder here than back home, the boy felt that it was way too hot outside.

Alana passed him a note, which Nirav quickly read through. It didn't even acknowledge what had just happened! Surely she knew! It happened three or four times! But this note was just replying to what he had written! Nirav put a little thought into what he would write, eventually deciding not to bring it up. Maybe it was some kind of girl thing. And even then, how in the world do you put what just transpired into words?

Nirav turned his thoughts to weddings.The first and only wedding he had ever been to was when he was 7 years old. Back when his father was a fisherman, one of the younger fishermen had gotten married and invited his family to the ceremony. Being so young, Nirav wasn't expected to dance with the adults; he just ran around with some other boys his age. But his brothers as well as the older adults did all sorts of dances.

At weddings, family and friends eat food, dance to music, and celebrate the couple. The families also get to know each other too, I think, and do the most dancing.
                                My brother and his girlfriend aren't engaged yet, though. But we hope they do.
                                -N.G.

Nirav passed the note over to Alana, wondering if not bringing up what had happened was a good decision. As for his brother, the two had been dating for a few years. Nirav's family, especially his mother and grandfather, hoped they would sometime soon, but it was ultimately up to his brother.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:32 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... stadium
                                                  My Outfit... like picture.
                                                  Those near me... A girl (Holly), crowd
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt // Siegrid, the Sneasel

"simply call them Snorunt or Sneasel if it's too hard to pronounce," Cyril offered when he heard the girl's having a hard time pronouncing the name he had given his pokemon. They weren't that hard, were they? He personally thought it's short enough, but remained proper or 'cool' depending on who you asked.

He nodded when the girl showed understanding over his explanation. It was close enough. The last part was . . . a joke, he assumed. No matter, whatever works for the girl.

Aisha perked over the buneary's proclamation. "Sno snorunt?" Aisha gave the buneary a once more look over. He didn't look like ice dweller to her. Aisha stepped closer, then proceeded to hug him. ah, fluffy, just like that thing called pillow her trainer used for sleeping. There's no telltale chill that she normally could feel from those of her typing. Instead, she felt the warm skin beneath the fur. "Runt snorunt runt . . ." Aisha released her hug to let the buneary know he wasn't as cool as he said. She was sorry that the buneary couldn't be as cold as he wanted to be.

Siegrid allowed the girl to look. The mention of prank though, caused his trainer to interject, "I would prefer it if you don't instill such idea into him," his trainer had told the girl in reprimanding tone. As if passing word would change his mind, the sneasel glared at both the human would think so low of him. "Sne sneasel, snea sel," he shook his head. He did more than prank. If he did anything, he would make sure he meant it.

Cyril was amused how his comment had flustered the girl, who he now knew as Holly. It confirmed that Holly had never intended to offend anyone. Cyril patiently waited for the girl to get her bearing back. A mention of eating one's feet caught his attention. He didn't know what that meant, so he ignored it altogether instead of asking what that meant. "I see, I am of Salamance . . .dorm, myself," he declined to say house. He had never liked the faction arrangement that separate students from one another in attempt to instill competition. "Pokedex," Cyril automatically corrected Holly, before he continued to another question,"What class do you have? I am in battle class and technology&science class." He didn't remember to have seen her before, so he asked out of curiosity.

((OOC: awkward is fun xD also I can't resist writing a misunderstanding bit there ))

Log:
word counter: 0
User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Sekaino

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:48 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco sighed as he returned to the familiar location which was the Pokemon Center Tent. He had already brought his Charmander to be healed several times and this visit would be no different. Nurse Joy greeted him with a smile which he returned with more confidence than before. He had seen this woman several times already so now he was used to her and didn't feel so shy around her. He handed her his Pokemon and he was asked to wait while Charmander was healed. Murkrow was always at his side or on top of his head which the black-haired boy had grown used to. Funny enough, Murkrow's black feathers matched his black hair which almost made it look like Murkrow was his hair...almost. The weight of his avian friend was a bit of a burden in the beginning, but he adapted and now he didn't even feel the difference. He was not sure what Murkrow evolved into, but sometimes he wondered if his Pokemon evolved then would it become too heavy for him to stay on top of his head? These random thoughts passed through his mind while he waited. Truthfully, he was trying to avoid thinking about his battle against Iris. The whole battle had been one big mess with Charmander getting bombarded by water attacks and Iris trying to get his attention, but he ultimately ignoring her. His mind had been so far away from battle that he could not focus and ended up losing. He would have likely lost regardless, but at least he could have been defeated with some grace.

The battle for third place had been quite a surprise for him. He figured that he would have been eliminated like all the other participants who lost. The tournament apparently wanted to announce winners for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Marco made it to the top 4 meaning that if he wanted to at least make it to third place then he had to win his next battle. He wasn't exactly nervous, but at the same time he wasn't all confident either. This did provide him with an opportunity to finish this tournament strong so he would need to try his best. He didn't know who his next opponent would be, but he decided that he would not overthink this battle. He always struggled to focus on the battle, but after having experience three battles, but he felt like he could focus this time.

Nurse Joy returned to him and presented his Poke Ball. "Thank you," he said as he took the ball and headed out for his next battle. The pink-haired nurse waved goodbye at the boy who didn't look all that shy or nervous anymore. Good for him

==========

[Exit to Battle]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Held-Item:
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:30 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Skylar

Doggedly, Silvano followed after Skylar with his hands buried in his pockets and his head hung. Since he understood that this trip he was going on was strictly about business, he held back from trying to make any more small talk with the stern girl he was walking alongside. She probably appreciated the silence between them. Inwardly, the astute boy was still going over Skylar's provocation to Koru in his head. It bothered him knowing that she was so leery of trusting others. Sure, Koru could be a bit of a loudmouth and a bit too enthusiastic for even his tastes, but she did seem like an honest and guileless person. If Skylar felt she couldn't even trust Koru, then it probably meant she was at least ten times more leery of him; someone who was taught to tell a lie and to live it well. She couldn't have fully believed his declaration of innocence, could she? Regardless, despite having nothing to gain from her, Silvano was mostly curious about her background, especially after having sussed out that, like him, she had come from an aristocratic family. Naturally, he was drawn to those sorts of people and felt as though it was worth hanging around those types of peers since it reflected a more positive image for himself. Though, something in the back of him mind warned him that he might not have been the type of company Skylar was looking for -- despite claiming that friendship didn't matter to her. Intrinsic to human nature, Silvano was certain those words couldn't have rung true. No man err... woman could truly be their own island. There was no such thing and if anyone tried they'd surely be chewed up and spit out by society. What a pity. If he had it his way, he would have showed her how take advantage of society, instead of run from it. Shaking his head, Silvano glanced back at Skylar, looking over her features one last time, as if her current composure would tell him something more about her. Unfortunately, she was still a locked book and he didn't have the patience to go searching for the key. At least not now and not while she was aware.

In an attempt to distance his mind from what had transpired outside the stadium, Silvano tried to think of what sort of club Skylar must have been involved with. Maybe if it was something interesting, he'd join. Though admittedly, it did seem kind of strange to him that someone as introverted as Skylar would be involved in one. It must have pertained to her interests in some way. Why else would she be involved in something so social? As Silvano began to wrack his brain while continuing to walk alongside the girl that perplexed him, his train of thought was soon interrupted by an announcement that rang out through the stadium loudspeakers. The announcement had stated that the tournament finals were about to begin and that the last match would have Maria pitted against Iris. Wait? What did it just say?!

Without warning, Silvano stopped in his tracks. "Iris and Maria made it to the finals?" He voiced out loud, feeling suddenly confounded by the words he had just heard echo through the stadium premise. That couldn't be true, could it? Sure Maria had beat him in his match against her, but he didn't think she'd make it that far. And Iris, too? Did his shy and upbeat friend actually have what it took to make it to the finals as well? Apparently that was the case, as unlikely as it seemed to him for them both. Perhaps he needed to give them more credit. They had been practically up against the entire school (or at least the majority that had signed up) and out of everyone else and their tough little creatures, they made it the furthest? Silvano still couldn't believe it. They'd be the talk of the Academy once the trip was over. But more importantly, the winner would be even more revered. But... in a match against Maria versus Iris, who would win? Seeing how far they had both come, it was probably going to end up a pretty dead-even match. So now the better question was, could he afford to miss such a titular match-up?

Looking down at the ground in front of him, Silvano mulled it over a few seconds. Sure he wanted to check out what kind of club Skylar was involved with, but then again, he didn't want to miss the match against his two best friends. What if those two found out he didn't stick around to watch? Would they resent him? Well... he knew Maria already did, but maybe it would be a way to make things up to her -- not that it would help much. But Iris... she too was pretty important. Glancing up from his feet, Silvano looked back at Skylar with sullen features. "Skylar..." He reluctantly began. "I truly am interested in what sort of club you're with -- and I'd very much be interested in joining some day. However, it's best that I go do something for a couple of good friends of mine." He explained, idly realizing that Skylar probably wasn't going to take too kindly to his words. "As much as I don't really want to, I know its something they'd appreciate. I hope you'd understand." He paused, offering Skylar a thin smile. "I hope our path cross again sometime soon. Until then, it's been a pleasure speaking with you."

With that, Silvano turned on his heel and began to head back towards the front entrance of the stadium. There was a match that was about to start, so his brisk pace quickly turned into a sprit. He didn't want to lose a seat, let alone miss the beginning of the final battle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

Weaving past multiple students who were still milling about the stadium, Silvano didn't stop to catch his breath as he made his way through the stadium and out into audience stands. The sky had darkened and now the arena below was fully lit by the stadium lights that flooded the area between the two competitors. It was a staggering contrast to the audience. From way up high, where Silvano stood at the back of the stadium, he could barely make out who the two figures facing one another were, despite already knowing exactly who they were. Thankfully, it seemed their match hadn't yet started. However, Silvano was crestfallen when he had seen that the bleachers had pretty much completely filled up. Of course they would be. This was the final match after all. Berating himself under his breath, Silvano already decided he wasn't about to watch the match from a distance. Heading over to one of the steep set of stairs that divided the audience, Silvano raced down them, attempting to get as close to the field below as possible.

Upon reaching the bottom, Silvano's lungs felt like they were on fire, but he hardly cared by this point. His mind was too focused elsewhere. Doubling over to catch his breath, he staggered over to the railing that overlooked the field before leaned over it. He didn't care if the people behind him complained about where he was. He was determined to watch the entire match from where he stood. Cupping his hands to his mouth, Silvano decided to cheer on his favorite competitor. "Give it your all, Iris! You can win this!!" He called out to her from the sidelines, giving a bit of wheeze afterwards as he fought to catch his breath to let out another good cheer. "You, too, Maria! Give Iris and Ling a good fight!!" Coughing into his arm, he let his other hand hold tight onto the railing in front of him before correcting his posture. He wasn't sure if Maria or Iris had heard his words, but admittedly it felt pretty great to let loose a little and cheer for them both regardless. As much as he didn't exactly want to see Maira win, he kinda hoped she would so that she would have one really good highlight to her otherwise terrible day. Though, he equally as badly wanted to see Iris come out on top, just to see her cheerful expression in front of hundreds of others. Whatever the outcome would be, he would be happy for either one of them as he was already quite proud that the two had made it this far.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Enduring slightly damp clothes
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Adamant/Proud
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white (pink-ish and soaked) flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : I want to apologize for the change in plans. ><;; Maybe my character will catch yours around sometime. I enjoyed the interaction.

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 am
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Healing Center // Who: Cyril and his pokemons // Feeling: Flustered but still pretty chill.

"I got it, I got it!" She said waving her hands, "Just give me a bit. Ah, it was Sea Guard, right?" She asked a little lamely.

"Bah, Nothing wrong with a prank or two." She grinned at the sneasel, "As long as you're having fun, yeah?" She reached over to give his a little pet on the head.

Coco hadn't expected the chilly pokemon to suddenly hold him like that. He froze completely, mostly sue to surprise but it didn't help that the snorunt was actually pretty cold. When she finally let go Buneary hobbled back slightly, "B-b-b-b-bun..Buneary?! (W-w-w-what...That's not what I meant!)" He covered his face with his hands to cover his embarrassment, "Bun Bun buneary! Neary, Bun N-neary-- (That isn't at all what I meant! Don't just suddenly hug someone like that. That very dangerous and not to mention uncouth--)" Then he began rambling, to the point where even he doesn't even know what hes talking about. He could just be upset that there was somebody cuter than him! Holly only looked over and him and snorted, "Take it easy, Coco."

"Salamance?" She said, "Ah, the blue dragon, how fitting."
She said giving him a once over. Mostly because he was pretty blue himself, and pretty cool too, "I'm in breeding class, which I'm practically an expert at." She wasn't really but she liked to think she was, "And performance!" She finished with a confident pose.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

{OxOxC: SORRY SORRY. Classes started and it already dropped a huge workload on me. I'm only it four classes yet I already have enough homework to last me a month >.> }

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi gave Chance's pokeball to Nurse Joy. She didn't want to be near anyone right now, so she walked around the stadium concourse until she was out of sight of the nurse station and the front entrance. She sat on a bench, pulling her legs up and wrapping her arms around them, then placed her chin on her knees and glared at nowhere in particular. I never should have joined, she thought, imagining the words stabbing holes in the concrete floor. It's stupid, I knew I'd get like this. I should be happy. I won. More than I should've anyways. How stupid was it to get all upset winning? Cyril would probably look at her coolly and just say, "what did you expect? It's pokemon battling," and that made Kirsi glare even more in concentration. As the hot emotions cooled, she started thinking. Why did pokemon battles have to be like this? Someone had to lose, always, and everybody got hurt, and yeah, that was the point, but she didn't have to like it.

At first, Kirsi wanted nothing to do with the lottery anymore. After she had sufficiently stewed with her thoughts, she started to think bitterly that even if she did go, she'd probably just get a bunch of losing tickets. It was a lot more pleasant to complain to herself about luck and the lottery than to think about Marco's Charmander and how Chance got hurt. Eventually she starting thinking that she'd go to the lottery to use her last few tickets just to prove that she had bad luck and it wasn't fair (really, she was still hoping for a Salamance plushie).

Kirsi checked to make sure nobody was around before she got Chance back from Nurse Joy. "He's okay? Really?" Nurse Joy nodded. "Yes, he's all healed." Kirsi held his pokeball to her chest, deep in thought, as she exited the arena once again.

[ Exit to lottery ]

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 10
      Nature: Jolly
      Ability: Intimidate
      Experience: 500/1000
      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
      ↦ Cheri Berry
      ↦ Persim Berry x2
      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
      User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
      User Image x 8
      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
      User Image x Charizard Plushie
      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... stadium
                                                  Those near me... Holly, crowd

"SEEG-reed for sneasel and ah-yee-shuh for snorunt," Cyril gave in due to Holly's persistent in getting it right. He spoke slowly to let her heard how it was spoken. They might be quite complicated to pronounce unless you were used to it, but Cyril didn't want to name his pokemon name like vanilla or flame. No, he wanted to give his pokemon names that they would carry it with pride. It was after all, name that the pokemon would be stuck with for their lifetime.

Siegrid appeared to be . . . offended if he read the gesture right. The sneasel was definitely not liking what they were talking though, of what he said or Holly's. he was not sure. He would hope it was Holly's that Siegrid disliked. "Not if it's at the expense of another," Cyril shook his head and locked eyes with the sneasel, promising there would be consequence if he did so. He won't have his pokemon causing trouble. "Anyway, your parents are breeder? since you said you are good at the subject," Cyril released Siegrid from his gaze to change the topic. He was interested with Holly's claim as she should be a first year like him. To boast that she was an expert already was commendable feat. "Ah, where's my manner," Cyril noticed that Holly was still standing while he was sitting down. "Why don't you take a seat too," he moved aside to give her a space.

"Sno ruu? Snorunt sno run snorunt?" Aisha asked the flustered buneary. It was interesting to see a tint of red on the other buneary's dark skin. She was most confused when Coco went on about how it was unbecoming of her to hug someone. A hug was a simple gesture of friendship to her. Her trainer often laughed at her when she did it. Everyone loves a big hug in her view. "Snorunt snorunt sno. Sno runt snorunt sno sno runt?" It was odd that hug could be dangerous affair and what does he even meant with 'uncouth'? "Snorunt. Sno snorunt sno runt sno runt snorunt," Aisha declared.

A laugh would interrupt the two pokemon. "sne sneasel sneasel sneasel!! Sneasel sel, sne. Sneasel sneasel sne sneasel" Siegrid smirked. He didn't know the snorunt yet, but they were so much fun to watch. He approved of Aisha's rather gullible comment.

((OOC: It's good, since I have enough to write for & don't worry of the delay))
(( I plan to keep it short, but this ended up somewhat packed ))

Log:
word counter: 400
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Move set:

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy

A bottle of water
Toiletries

Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Sekaino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:30 am
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

"Ayeesha and Seegreed. Got it!" Holly nodded seriously.

"Heheh, I suppose," Holly shrugged, "But you're really missing out. The faces people make when you cover their whole room with balloons or replace all their utensils with candy!" She snickered as she recalled some of her finer pranking moments. Now Holly has a sudden craving for some mischievousness, "Hmm, I wonder how strict the rules are here." She asked more to herself.

"Well, Papa used to be. Now he just focuses on taking in and care of pokemon. No technical stuff. He tells me a bunch of stories though, so I feel like I'm pretty much an expert." She laughed, "What about you? Are your parents like scientist or something?"

At his offer she smiled and plopped herself onto the seat next to him and sighed contently, "Why thank you good sir, I've been walking around for like, 20 hours." Anything to avoid the battles, which did not seem to be cooling down at all. At least she has another distraction at least, "I'll never understand the appeal of these battles." She mumbled.

"B-bun..Buneary, bun...(W-well, I mean...)" Coco fumbled for a bit trying to explain what exactly he meant. It only seemed to make the buneary more flustered as snorunt innocently made her case. He poked his paws together shyly before suddenly straightening up stiffly and crossed his arms, "B-buneary! Bun bun neary bun! (No, I'm not going to hurt you)" He turned away to proud to show his obvious blushing, "Buneary bun bun neary (But seeing as you're so desperate....I suppose you can call me your friend.")

Coco jumped suddenly at the laughing sneasel, honestly forgetting that he was nearby. Still intimidated but still full of pride he puffed up his fluffy chest, "Bun bun neary bun! Buneary neary bun...Buneary! (I'm not a wimp and I bet my fur is way softer than yours, you...you uncute thing!"

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

{OxOxC: SURE I DON'T MIND, I SAID AS I CONTINUE WRITING FAIRLY LONG RESPONSES. }

amarzyciel

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:11 am
User Image

My location... stadium
                                                  Those near me... Holly, crowd

Cyril thought that Holly's words of prank hinted of personal experience. "You won't say that if you are at the receiving end," he replied with quite resentment. Prankster was type of people he had hard time to deal with. He recalled how he was driven to frustration once, because his classmate wanted to see him loosen up and not so serious all the time. Well, it only served to annoy and made him prone to snap at them. " . . . " Cyril pretended that he didn't hear the last remark about how strict the rule was. It was better he didn't involve himself.

Once Holly took a seat, mumbling of her dislike of battle, Cyril replied to her, "You can't be an expert from stories alone." Cyril didn't think it work that way. He was curious though of how much Holly knew. "What is it like, being a breeder?" he asked her. He didn't know much about the profession other than raising pokemon. Holly's further question about his own parents froze him. A momentary pause as his mood shifted for the worse. ". . . They were trainer or so what I was told," he quietly said, unwilling to say anything more.

Aisha thought Coco was acting strange. The buneary seemed shy. Hmmm, maybe that's the case. "Sno snorunt sno runt!" Aisha beamed at Coco's admittance. Her conversation was then interrupted by Siegrid, her new teammates. It was unkind of him to say that, Aisha frowned. "Snorunt sno sno runt snorunt," she reprimanded the sneasel. What is her teammate doing? Aisha wondered as he watched Sieg taunting Coco.

"Sneasel snea sneasel sne snea," Siegrid stated. Even his reply to Aisha was a jab at the buneary, before he turned his attention back to Coco. "Snea, sneasel sel sneasel sel," He brushed aside the insult, not at all offended. The buneary appeared to him as prey. It was only because they were both trainer pokemon that held him back. "Sel sneasel sneasel sel, snea sel? He smiled wide, showing his fanged teeth.

((OOC: xD I think it's already short, plus two convo going on ))

Log:
word counter: 400
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Move set:

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy

A bottle of water
Toiletries

Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Sekaino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image
ᗰOᑕᕼᗩ ᗪIᗩ
ᒪᗩᗰIᗩ ᔕTᗩᗪIᑌᗰ ᗰᑕ

The time had finally arrived. This Little Cup Tournament was coming to an end after many battles. The students of Ordell Academy who participated had given their all in each battle. Even though several of them were rookies, they still tried their best and their efforts had managed to move the crowd. Sixteen participants had entered the tournament, but among these numbers there were three students had managed to earned a spot at the top. The crowd was pumped for this closing ceremony and many tried to contain themselves, but it was clear to see that everyone was looking forward to seeing the winners. The sky was turned ablaze, but slowly was changing to a dark blue; the tournament had lasted all afternoon and now the day was changing into night. The stadium lights were turned on so that field was very visible to everyone. A figured walked into the stadium. She had fiery orange hair, a kick-a** shirt, and a grin of excitement on her face. Everyone knew this face because she was a local of the Lamia District and everyone was always hypnotized by her spirit. Lamia District's MC, Mocha Dia, would be in charge of this closing ceremony and it was only fitting since she opened the Tournament.

”Hello! How is everyone doing?” The crowd cheered as if answering her, but Mocha was not please. ”Hello Lamia! Is everyone already tired from watching these amazing battles? C'mon you guys can do better than that! How is everyone doing?” This time the crowd exploded into cheers which roared throughout the entire stadium. Mocha smile finally pleased at the level of excitement in the air. The lights focused on her, but she was not the main attraction of this ceremony. ”Those were some amazing battles! These kids showed their stuff! Not everyone could win, but seeing all the effort these students placed into their battles makes me think they're all winners! Am I right, folks?” The crowd clapped and many people in the audience nodded because it was true! Watching the students grow right in the middle of a battle was quite the sight. The bond they shared with their Pokemon was evident from the battles. Ordell Academy was raising some fine future trainers. The people of the Lamia Districts recognized these students. ”Without further adieu, I want to present some special students who fought their way to the top!” The lights of the stadium were now focused on a new area where the students who participated in the Tournament were all lined up. In front of them there was a stage with three raised panels. Each panel was raised at different heights to represent the placements of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. The faces of the students caused the crowd to cheer once more with some people in the audience shouting the names of their favorite participant. Mocha turned to the students, ”I want to first call Kirsi Rhodes to the stage who won third place in the Tournament! Next I want Maria Taylor to take her place on stage for winning second place!” Mocha waited for the girls to enter the stage and take their place in the proper panel. The crowd was already applauding these students for making it this far, but everyone was waiting for one certain student to take her place on stage.

Mocha closed her eyes and allowed the sounds of the stadium to enter her ears. She could hear cheering, smell the excitement, and feel the energy from all the people in the stadium. This feeling was unlike any other and surely she would feeling it quite soon. The MC opened her eyes,
”And now...the winner of the Lamia District's Little Cup will take her place on stage. She fought through many battles to get here and while some were tough, she never gave in! That's the spirit girl! Iris Haruno please join us on stage!” As if just waiting to hear her name, the crowd cheered and applaud the green-haired girl. With all the winners announced, the stadium was louder than ever as the people of Lamia celebrated the winners and participants of the Tournament. Mocha approached each of winners and gave them their prizes. However, there was one special prize for the winner of the tournament...

”For your effort and hard work, Iris Haruno, you have more than earned your place among the winners of the previous Little Cup Tournaments and just like them, we give you this special item to recognize your hard work,” Mocha approached Iris and handed her a small object which had a very big role, ”Congratulations Iris, this badge is all yours! Wear it proudly and we hope to see more of you all in the future! The Tournament is over so let's have one last round of applause for these amazing children!” The stadium was nothing, but applause and shouts of excitement. To end the Tournament, Fireworks were shot into the sky exploding into beautiful colors and shapes. The Little Cup Tournament was officially over and all students who participated and the winners were given their prizes.

==========

PRIZES:
1st Place: Lucky Egg
2nd Place: Leftovers
3rd Place: Quick Claw
All Participants (Excluding Winners): 1 Rare Candy and 1 Lum Berry

Quote:
I want to thank everyone for their patience and cooperation for this tournament ^^ The battles are over, but the Festival still has one final stage! A new Topic will appear where a Dance to end the Festival will begin. All students must attend this last Dance so no skipping! The Dance will last until Sunday Night EST where the Festival will officially come to an end along with the day. I hope that everyone has been having fun 3nodding enjoy~

Prairiefox
Shywolfheart
Hitsukei
Erkowan
X Kaos X
TheWhiteDragonfly
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B
SoundVVave
murruelecreuset
amarzyciel
Xaven the Raven
[quote-"Juubi-Kira no Ryuu"]
Xiatian Li
Sekaino
Hope the kind
The Shiny Furret
A Voided Bear
shinesnowillusion

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

It had only just hit her that perhaps the other boy wasn't very fond of pranks, which was very weird to her. She never met a person who didn't like pranks before. Then again, the only ever persons she really pranked before was her father, who had gleefully retaliated from time to time.Not want to offend him, however, she simply smiled and shrugged, "I guess..."

"You can't?" She asked tilted her head, "But I've learned tons of things from Papa's stories like how...you're not supposed to do this thing before doing the other thing...or doing that thing is considered illegal and..." Okay, maybe she wasn't quite the expert she thought she was, "Oh! I know you're always supposed to wash your hands before and after work!" She said laughing a little.

"It's super cool, at least it sounds like it is." She said in response to his questions, "Really complicated though. I remember when Papa first started, out he had trouble telling the difference between the lady and the gentlemen pokemon. Still does sometimes!" So does she really, but her new friend didn't need to know that, "It's kinda complicated though. Like there's a lot of test you need to put pokemon through and a bunch of training." She looked a little thoughtful, "Other than some the snootiest training ever that ran him ragged for the perfect pokemon or whatever, Papa said he and Mama had lots of fun." He never really explain why he stopped though, "I think he has more fun just running a simple daycare though. I know I do!"

Holly's own question was met with coldness that only made her more curious. She briefly considered asking more before remember her dear old father advice at reading the atmosphere and deciding against it, "Oh...I mean trainers are cool....I think." What a fantastically awkward response, she thought to herself.

Thankfully, her saviour came through the form of a super perky announcer, "Huh?! The battles are over already? Didn't they just start like 10 minutes ago?" She asked looking very surprised. Well, she couldn't complain; not like she was paying attention anyway, "Hmm, so what's next. I think there was a little hoedown last or something? Wanna check it out?"

Coco was pleased to have actually made another friend. As prideful as he is, it was lonely being the only pokemon Holly really owned. Now there was the problem of the dark type pokemon. He swallowed hard to the mention of being eaten but puffed out his chest, "Buneary Bun! Neary Neary Bun! (I said I'm not a wimp and you don't scare me!)" He was just a little intimidated. In order to prove his point (and to not seem like a wimp in front of Aisha) he put up his paws, 'B- buneay! (F-fight me!)"

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

{OxOxC: / }

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X