Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:42 pm
TawnyAngel

Congratulations on your new Carvanha!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:38 am
[Abel, hot springs]

When the second rather predatory fish appeared, Abel tensed as well. Sonia watched it like a hawk, poised to pounce if need be, but Zevran took care of it in short order so both trainer and pokemon relaxed. The blond shot his company a lazy grin as he melted back into the pleasantly warm water, his head resting against the rocky edge of the pool. "What is it with you and acquiring dangerous pokemon? First your knife-bird, and now you have a knife-fish. Or maybe fang-fish is more appropriate? I could be a three year old and call it a bitey-fish instead, whatever it is. Anyway," he went on as he shifted to sit more like a person and less like a blob, "speaking of spoiling tattoos - did any of yours get spoiled from the Skarmory? How're those healing up, by the way?"

With the threat neutralized, Sonia allowed her attention to wander just a bit - and her focus. A copy of Vision suddenly shimmered into view beside the original, and aimed a toothy grin at her.

---

[Alice, tourist shop]

What? Ten? "Oh, um, that sounds like a few too many," Alice began apologetically. "I'll buy just one or two though, if you have any really pretty ones?" There, now she wouldn't feel so bad turning down ten. One or two would be fine, right? And then she could go hunt for some herself on the beach.

Ah-ha! With the hats pointed out to her, the young woman and her Sylveon eagerly made their way over to look through them. Hopefully they wouldn't be children's hats like the shirts were, but even if they were, maybe there was a cute one that would fit Cassie anyway?

---

[Sera, hot springs]

A flash of neon green caught Isabella's eye first, and the Absol sneered at it. Jacques immediately dove in for it, eliciting a startled "hey!" from his trainer as she sat upright to see just what was going on. It wasn't anything bad, was it? Should she get out? Should she...

...oh for the love of---

"Jacques."

The Zoroark froze and turned to look at the brunette innocently, as if he had not just put someone's abandoned swimming trunks on his head. "Zor?"

Sera gave him an unimpressed, flat look before forcefully expelling a sigh as she flopped back against the rock wall. "You're incorrigible," she said, not without at least a hint of affection.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:05 am
[Zevran, hotsprings]

"Something about me must attract them, perhaps they sense my personal charm?" Zevran replied with a laugh. "I can't say that I mind though, I like things that are dangerous. Life would be very dull without a bit of danger in it don't you think?" There was nothing quite so enlivening as the feeling that you might die at any moment, it really did sharpen the senses, and if you did die you wouldn't be alive to be upset about it now would you?

"Mmmh, and sadly yes," Zevran confirmed, turning his back to Abel to display the four scabbed over cuts running down his back; they cut through a symmetrical pattern of four curving lines on each shoulder that almost look like stylised wings. "Once the cuts scar over I will have to have the damage repaired," Zevran continued, leaning back against the side of the pool once again with a sigh. "Fortunately it is not a complicated job at all so I needn't spend forever on a waiting list for an especially skilled artist."

Vision meanwhile was staring at an amazing copy of herself. <> she grinned back. <> And with that she turned into a rather poor copy of Sonia, the colours and markings weren't too bad but the actual proportions of the illusion were off and the whole thing had a somewhat fuzzy appearance.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:54 pm
[Sasha the Ridge]

Glit spawled out , taking up as much room as she could and gave a delighted chirr as the sun played over her exposed leaves. She gave a lazy flick of her tail, gently flapping Taavi in the leg as he claimed within her radius.

Sasha chuckled at their interaction and leaned back, reaching to pick up a piece of pumice. He rolled it in his fingers, sitting up and gave a soft laughter as he messed up Taavi's kiss. "Sorry hun. found something."

[quote="TawnyAngel]  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:40 pm
Shaddaling
[Taavi, the ridge]

"More pumice? Floaty rocks are more interesting than me hu? Well I guess I have to try harder right?" Taavi grinned as he spoke and his tone was far from serious as he closed the distance between himself and his boyfriend. Now very much in Sasha's personal bubble grasped his shoulders gently and - after a glance around to make sure they were still alone - leaned down to kiss him and tried to push him backwards over the rock he was sitting on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:00 pm
[Sasha the ridge ]
They gave a playful noise, pulling the pumice close to their chest. "Nope, this is mine, my rock. So pretty," Sasha cooed and snorted. "What? Can't kiss me in public?" They drawled and snickered into the kiss.

Glit gave a disgusted noise, and made to whack Taavi hard over the back of his legs. Cut out that PDA. Gross. Gross.

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:09 pm
Taavi grinned, which interrupted the kiss a bit, and then gave a squeak of surprise as Glit whacked him rather hard over the legs. "Hey!" He turned to the Serperior with an incredulous laugh. "Stop that! You can look away if you don't like it!"

Owwww, that stung. Luckily he had nice things to distract himself with! Well, a nice person anyway. Taavi turned back to Sasha and shook his head with a grin. "I'd kiss you in public! But I wouldn't bend you backwards over a rock. Call me a prude but there it is! Ehehe."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:29 pm
Sasha laughed and kissed Taavi back before snorting at Glit, looking over Taavi's shoulder at the Serperior. "Really, lovely, it isn't as if he is hurting me. Stop that." He shook his head, curls bouncing slightly. "Over protective.. I see you sticking your tongue out and making that face at me, miss!"

Glit simply rolled her eyes and gave a rather deep hisss, tail waving slightly.

"Nope, no wrecking my boyfriend... who wants to bend me over backwards on a rock in a semi secluded place..." He grinned and snickered. "Sorry, sorry about her."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:35 pm
"Mmmmh, no problem," Taavi replied with a chuckle and a press of his hips against Sasha's. "How about we ask everyone to come back, or to go play, and... have our own fun?" It wasn't obvious thanks to his dark skin but Taavi was blushing furiously as he gestured to a rather secluded looking spot a way away from their current position. "Um. We've got hours to spend after all."

Shaddaling

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces