Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:55 pm
Gwennythe
[Henrietta - Physical Course, Obstacle Five]

So amused by Henrietta's reaction was the Wartortle, that once the trainer was nearing the very end of the obstacle - only a few more feet to do - it popped out of another side door near the end, waved happily at her, then shot another long burst of water at her.

Oh no, you fell off! Start over!

Shaddaling rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:03 pm
[Kat & Ralts - Obstacle 5/Pokemon course]

"ooh dear, we got capture! So close tooo," she proclaimed and slid down carefully from the arcanine back, scratching the sinfully soft warm ruff of fur. "Guess we have to try again."

"Raltssss."

"Yes, but then I guess it was being rather easy. But we'll get out of here! And Save alll the pokemon." Kat proclaimed and went back to the start and got on the same Arcanine. "We were doing so good! Lets give this another chance."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Man, almost there! Almost there! Henrietta grinned, pressing forward with ever more enthusiasm until suddenly! A door sprung open!
Her eyes widened with instant recognition.
"AW MAN, IT'S YOU AG-BLAARGGGARBLE!" She came up laughing, once again, past the point of looking like anything other than she'd been swimming in a pool or a lake somehow.
"THAT WAS SO SNEAKY! AWESOME! I'm totally getting past this time though!" She called to the Wartortle, as she made her way back to the start, and then spent another few seconds pumping herself up.
"ALRIGHT! TOTALLY GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME!" She called, and launched herself, almost face first, into the obstacle, again barely thinking, just reaching and climbing with enthusiasm, though slowed by previous exertion and how wet she and her shorts and T-shirt were. Dripping all over the obstacle.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:29 pm
Shaddaling
[Kat & Ralts - Obstacle 5/Pokemon course]

On Kat's next attempt of the last obstacle, the Ninetales once again jumped out in front of the Arcanine as it approached. The larger fire-type was prepared this time, however, and instead of stopping it darted around it before loping to the end of the 'lava pit.'

Congratulations, you completed the Pokemon Course!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:36 pm
Gwennythe

As Hen made her way through the last obstacle again, she would pass over another trap door. It rattled and shook as she traversed it and while it swung open, it did so too late for anything more than a foot to fall through for a moment or two. Once she neared the end, once again the Wartortle opened its door, but this time it offered her a 'thumbs up' with both paws shortly before it squirted her with water again - this time, however, it was a weak shot that could slow progress but not stop it altogether.

Congratulations, you completed the Physical Course!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:29 pm
[Henrietta, Physical Course - Obstacle Five Complete/ Where the pokémon wait!]

"Wagh!" Henrietta started, feeling her left foot suddenly lose the ground beneath it, but luckily was too far across for much more of an effect than being startled momentarily.
She sucked air through her teeth and then breathed it out in a sigh of relief, accompanied by a giggle.
"Hah! Nearly got me but I'm totally getting through this time!"

Onward she pressed, beaming as once again the finish was in sight... and then a surprised yelp as the trapdoor with that same Wartortle opened.
"Again! Man, you're totally persistent!" She grinned, and laughed when it simply gave her a thumbs up and an almost refreshing squirt of water. Well, it might have been refreshing if she wasn't already dirty and soaked through. Either way, she laughed and enjoyed it, giving a thumbs up back to the Wartortle.
"Man! I'm totally gonna come back over here when the day ends and give you a hi-five!" She promised, poking her tongue out and pulling a silly face at the turtle pokémon, before smiling again, waving, and putting a surge of effort into the final stretch.

When she stumbled out, feeling dry (well, drier) grass between her toes, she paused for a moment, eyes wide in surprise, before a big grin split across her face again and somehow, from some bottomless pit, the girl dredged up an extra bit of energy to fist pump and then start a short, but exuberant, dance in celebration.

"I DID IT! I TOTALLY DID IT! YEAH! BOTH COURSES! AWESOME!"
Her face was probably going to ache from all the smiling she'd done today, even for Henrietta, but she couldn't shake any grin as she 'ran' (but only in her head, to onlookers it was a kind of tired, trotting, stumble) over toward her 'cheer squad' of Horizon, Fluffster, Gummy, and the Buneary.
"Did you guys see?! I totally did it!" She declared, extremely proud and happy about it, then immediately plopped herself down to sit, then lie on her back, limbs outstretched, among the pokémon.

Gummy, perhaps feeling Henrietta was drying off too fast, or perhaps feeling some strange kind of jealousy that other water types had gotten her wet, or perhaps for no reason at all (his face and actions gave no clue) immediately decided to 'fountain' at her hair for a few moments. Henrietta giggled and half-heartedly 'swatted' at him, until Fluffster gently placed a paw on his snout, seemingly 'turning off the water' from the crocodile pokémon.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:00 pm
[Dith - Physical course, obstacle four]

Once again Dith found himself slipping off an obstacle but this time he managed to land on his feet, and though he slipped a bit on the muddy ground he managed to save himself by grabbing a rope.

"Like that hu?" he said aloud, taking a firmer grip and starting to climb up the rope, keeping himself hunched down as far as he could; perhaps if he got most of his weight up higher he could swing over the top of the wall before the pokemon could intervene?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:23 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi, physical course - obstacle five]

When Taavi was about halfway across the obstacle, the floor gave way as a trap door swung open.

Oh no, you fell! Start over!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:26 pm
TawnyAngel
[Dith - Physical course, obstacle four]

The Feraligatr made a rumbling noise deep in its throat as if to say, 'yes, like that,' and nodded its head once, appearing satisfied. So satisfied, in fact, that it didn't shoot anymore water at him.

Continue!

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:26 pm
[Taavi, physical course, obstacle five]

As the trap door opened Taavi made a noise of surprise as he fell. The awkward angle made his head smack against the edge of the pit-trap but either he was lucky or whoever was operating it was pretty careful because it was a glancing blow a slight wince and a rub was all that was needed before he picked himself up and hurried back to the beginning of the obstacle for a second attempt.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:28 pm
Gwennythe
[Henrietta, Physical Course - Obstacle Five Complete/ Where the pokémon wait!]

Avery stood not too far from Hen - googly-eyed Carvanha hat and all - but he waited a polite length of time for her to go collapse near her pokemon and celebrate her victory with them before he himself jogged over. "That was awesome!" He echoed her earlier sentiment, beaming down at her before he sort of hopped into a crouched 'ready stance' with one hand balled in a fist and one hand spread out near her that she could easily hit from her horizontal position, "High five!"

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:29 pm
[Dith, physical course, obstacle five]

Well that had gone better! Dith heaved himself a little awkwardly over the top of the wall and got to his feet with a smile for the Feraligatr that had previously knocked him off, no hard feelings there.

The next obstacle... ah, дрисня, was he going to have to crawl under those things? It looked like it. Huffing out a breath Dith stepped over the first barrier and then stooped to attempt to crawl more or less on his belly under the next.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:34 pm
TawnyAngel

As Taavi approached the (now closed) trap door, an intangible pink appendage that was almost but not quite hand-shaped poked through the wood to wave at him at the same time as a lilting, apologetic cry filtered up through the door. The 'hand' disappeared after another moment, and this time Taavi could pass over the door without incident.

...that door, at any rate. Not far beyond that, once the trainer got close enough, one of the side doors on the wall lifted until it touched him, and once it was, it opened fully to push him off the edge.

Oh no, you fell! Start over!

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:39 pm

"Hu?" Taavi stopped as the hand appeared and then, as he realised who it must be, he smiled and waved a hand. "It's okay, I'm fine! I have a thick skull and thick hair. It's practically a crash helmet, I swear. You're doing a good job!" With a thumbs up in the direction of the hand-shape Taavi set off once again and was feeling pretty good about things, right up until he was shoved off the edge by another of the traps on the obstacle. The landing from this one was clean though and Taavi was soon back at the start, keen for his third run at the last thing between him and completing both courses.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:42 pm
[Henrietta - Talking to Avery]

Of course, the first thing Henrietta saw when Avery came over was his Carvanha hat coming into view, and that was enough to set a whole new slew of giggles off from the purple haired girl.
She pushed through them, and put up and hand to meet his high five, making sure it was a properly energetic one despite her position laying down in the grass.
She then spread her arms, and her legs out of some reflex, as though 'star-jumping' in celebration, but on her back on the ground.
"YEAH! IT WAS SO AWESOME!" She agreed "And so much fun! I totally can't wait for your next one! This was too cool! I'd totally do it all again! But I kinda needed to take a breather cuz there was so much awesome stuff to do! But I'll totally be up real soon!" She beamed, then sort of 'snow angel'd' in the grass, but just with her arms, to try and gesture at the pokémon around.
"Oh! This is Horizon, Fluffster, Gummy, and you totally know the Buneary more than I do! She's my buddy from the first course!"

The Eevees both 'yipped' after their names, and the Buneary just looked amused, but Gummy walked right up to Avery, and then just stopped, in what would be an uncomfortable invasion of personal space were he human, and also not a Totodile-sized Totodile.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff