Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi smiled softly hearing Ruel was glad to be back. That meant his springs were doing their job. Treat people and have them leave happy and refresed which was why they came back.The young man nodded. "Certainly. All Aroma therapies are done by yours truly." he replied and shook his head when the other apologized. "Don't worry about it Ruel, I have seen people so drunk they showed up here naked. Walked the entire street like that." he spoke and shrugged with a gentle smile. He then moved and motioned for Ruel to follow him with a small respectful bow, inviting him deeper into the springs.

After all Aroma therapy was always done inside for maximum effect. As they walked together he explained about the treatment. "Aroma therapy works by combining oils their scents with soothing herbs and calm music. However what type of treatment and which effect it will bring depends on what you need or want." Tabi opened a door and held it for Ruel so he could walk in before the snow demon followed him inside, closing the door quietly, while explaining the rest. "What do you need or want the treatment for? Lavender for soothing nerves, Chamomile to soothe reoccurring headaches and help prevent infections?

Or even a bath of Lotus oil to improve and refresh the skin"
                                                    he said before turning to Ruel with a few bottles in hand so he could see what Tabi was talking about and even try the scents might it be a treatment just cause. "Not that you need treatment for your skin." he complimented the other demon. He placed the several bottles on the table near Ruel and turned to the shelf that had the remote control for this room.

In preperation of the treatment, Tabi dimmed the light that shone in the room. He would change the color later once he knew what Ruel was looking for in this treatment. He also turned on the radio, once more spreading it's calming music that started with the sound of the ocean and soon was joined by a chorus of humpbacks. Of course if the other preferred other music, that could be arranged too, but he only had calm music with nature sounds. It was no wonder perhaps Tabi was such a calm individual.

He grew up with this music and it was his wish to make others feel refreshed and healthy. "Have you come to a choice for your treatment?" he then asked Ruel as he walked to him without making barely a sound, loose from his soft voice, after giving Ruel some time to come to a decision.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image
"That's good" thought Ruel after hearing that Tabi is in charge of aroma therapies. Felt uneasy at the thought of naked drunken people especially if they are outside of his preferences. "So disturbing" he thought covering his mouth for a moment feeling like he was going to puke for a second there. He follows the other lead to where the aroma therapy will be taken place. Walks it while the other holds the door open for him. Sniffs the different scents of the bottles until he heard the compliment. Smiles some, "Don't think anyone has ever has said that about my skin before. Thanks Tabi" he said gratefully. Didn't take him long to get used to the music. He nods, "Yes, I will go with lavender this time" he answered. He wanted to spend as much time as possible here before returning to his quiet and lonely home.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:13 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi smiled and nodded when Ruel made his choice and thanked him for his compliment. Not that it was very strange, after all in his line of work, he was used to recognizing different skins and if they were healthy or not. But he did enjoy the demon's visits a lot. "Lavender for soothing purposes. Good choice." he spoke and walked to the bath that was already waiting with fresh warm water from the hot spring. He took a bottle from the shelf with concentrated lavender oil and dripped some of it in the water so it could dilute it and help spread the scent. This was not the type to use direct on the skin, so he always kept them high up on a top shelf.

The snow demon then retrieved the bottles from Ruel and placed them back where they came from before picking up the special self made salve of lavender that he specifically made for use in his massages. "You can get into the bath whenever you are ready. I will start with giving you a massage. After that you can just lavish in the sounds and scent of lavender in this room." he explained a bit and smiled gently giving a nod.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image
"At least while I'm here I don't feel bad" Ruel thought. Would have gone with a oil that would help him get rid of all humans or fill in the empty hole that resides in him, but he didn't such oils exist. He watched what he was doing with some interest. "Okay" responded then started removing his clothes because he doesn't plan to bathe with them on. "Have any other talents besides running this lovely establishment?" he asked then shake his head a little, "That was sort of random. You're not obligated to answer that if you don't want to" he said not looking at him.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:14 am
User Image

User Image

While Ruel got ready for the bath, it did strike Tabi a bit odd he did so right at the spot rather than in a changing room, but he shrugged a bit and smiled before he resumed putting everything ready for the massage, including the towel that could later be used as a pillow. Some of his costumers did that and he made it a point then to always have one ready if so wished. After all, this place was to make others feel good, so Tabi was always learning. When he was asked a question, he looked up at the other demon. Though Ruel had shown interest beyond what his general clientele did, it was still surprising to him.

He was rather secretive about his origin however. Tabi replied nonetheless. "I always hear from others I make them feel at ease which, in this line of work, is a good talent to have. It's more on the treatments used however. The herbs do all the work. I just assist it." he said and gave a gentle smile. His arctic powers wasn't something he easily spoke of. In fact in his entire life he had yet to meet anyone he told that deepest secret, of being a snow demon. "I am all set for the treatment." he informed the other. The bath had been ready a while ago to get in, but Tabi had more to prepare than the bath for a treatment after all.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:15 am
User Image
Ruel undressed the top half of his body and held the clothes in his arms. He didn't feel comfortable to fully undress in here and realized he should have done this in the changing room. He didn't look to Tabi while he was speaking, "Thanks for replying, Tabi" he thanked him with a soft tone of voice. The response wasn't what he was expecting, but he accepted it. He nods, "I will be back in a moment" he said before walking off to the changing room. Finishes up with undressing and puts away his clothes. Lightly pulled at the ear ring on his right ear, "I shouldn't be asking any more personally questions. How rude of me to have asked that question. Its not like I'm share any of own after all. Should head back though, I wouldn't want to keep him waiting" he thought then took out his phone to send a quick text to Tako. "Things didn't get better. Heartaches despite being a little drunk" he headed back to the aroma therapy room after putting away the phone.

Quote:
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

User Image

While Ruel went to the changing room to get ready further, the snow demon sat down in a seiza on a small pillow behind the bath with the massage oils and creams in hands reach. The male took off the ring from his left index-finger before resting his hands on his legs as he waited patiently. It didn't take very long for the other demon to return however and Tabi welcomed him silently with a gentle bow of his head and a smile before he lifted his arms, inviting the other to step in the bath. He always took enough time for massages as they were the main service he provided in healing and de-stressing for his costumers. Besides that he, himself, also enjoyed Ruel's company.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:59 pm
User Image
Ruel weakly return a smile of his own then complies to the invitation and step into the bath. As soon as he was in the bath he sat down in the water relaxes a bit. Let out a long exhale ready for what comes next for him.

Quote:
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:03 am
User Image

User Image

((Oh lol, you had replied already, figured I'd check as I hadn't gotten a quote notification yet. Now I see why smile ))

Tabi didn't miss the small signs from Ruel. It would seem the other was a little nervous about it all. Or that was what the snow demon understood from observing the man. "Just let the warm water, music and treatment calm you, Ruel. You are in safe hands." Tabi ensured him softly. Once Ruel sat in front of him, Tabi picked up the massage oil and put some in his hands. He would just add more when it were needed. Then the demon started to massage the other demon gently but firm enough to be effective starting with his neck. He had done this many times before in all his years he had run the hot springs so it was pretty much routine for him. The snow demon had long passed the age where he had been feeling awkward like he had back when he was still learning.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:06 pm
User Image
"I'm sure I am" said Ruel quietly. He resists the instinct to flinch when his neck was touched. His gaze downward and stayed quiet while letting it all keep calm. There were moments he was going to say something, but kept the thoughts to himself.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

The demon smiled a bit as Ruel replied, but he didn't stop his treatment. To him it was all in a day work, but it wasn't everyday that he could give one of his, well friends? a treatment. The other demon was friendly enough, more so then the usual costumers even regulars. Yet they didn't get to that topic and this was the second time he saw Ruel. Once he had massaged the knots out of the other's neck he moved on to his upper back. "Do you enjoy what you do, Ruel?" he asked, his voice calm and soft as to not disturb the atmosphere while he made a little small talk. "Also if there is something you would like or prefer not to be done, feel free to let me know, the treatments are flexible." he added. Some didn't like it when their back was touched, or specific places in the neck or shoulders were very sensitive and he had to adjust pressure and such.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image
Ruel felt more relaxed after the tension in his neck was dealt with during the massage. "I used to" he gave a short response to the question. "First professional massage so I don't have any preferences that I know of"he replied. He had massages before in the past, but that is usually part of foreplay leading to something sexual.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi listened to Ruel as he replied to his question and comment while he stopped momentarily to put more oil on to work with. After all it was the oil that helped with the smooth job. A calm and curious "Hmm?" escaped the demon when Ruel admitted he 'used' to like what he did. "You are a teacher right? You no longer find satisfaction in it?" he asked as he moved his hands back and continued with the other's upper back, the shoulder's would be next once ready with the back. Some customers were worth remembering specifics about, Ruel was one of them to Tabi. "I'm honored to be giving you your first professional massage then and hope it helps you feel good." he spoke and smiled gently. It was nice to hear he was the first. It also helped with overall treatment as he didn't have to keep former ones in mind. Since Ruel had replied to him, Tabi would pay in kind, while he waited for the other to reply to his question. "I find a lot of satisfaction in this work. Helping others feel better and rested has always been my calling, it runs in our family's blood." he admitted to Ruel.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image
Ruel's ears twitched at the hmm he heard from the other. "I was probably over thinking things earlier. Just go with the flow and engage when necessary. Should stick to social drinking and not come here when drunk" he thought biting his bottom lip. "Yes, I'm a teacher and I didn't pick this profession for any satisfaction I could get out of it" he answered. "Reached a different level of relaxation" he comments about feeling good. "It shows and this place is in the right care for lasting this long. Hot springs rarity makes it more special and this place could very much feel like home away from home" he said rambling a little.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:36 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi was a little surprised when the other's ears twitched. He didn't know that they could, he knew nekojin's could. A soft chuckle escaped the demon when Ruel said he reached a new level of relaxation. "I'm glad to hear that" he admitted. "And you are always welcome to visit for more. It doesn't happen often I am visited by such a pleasant person as you." Tabi meant it too. It had only happened twice now but he enjoyed Ruel's visits so far. He was just also staying professional for the sake of the springs. He moved to the other's shoulders around the time Ruel commented about the hot springs and he smiled. "Thank you, Ruel. I do my best to continue my father's legacy but there are also new changes that I put in myself. The gardens for one, I enjoy growing the ingredients for our own creams." he said as he took care to help the other relax which was the main purpose of lavender baths. "You are welcome to visit sometime to see the gardens if you wish." he then offered to the other demon. Tabi didn't make it a habit to invite customers to the gardens, but he saw no harm in it.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out