Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Bobbing for Apples Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:10 pm
Pidgeot, those must be the big crested birds he had seen a lot of... Ah and yes they had rather got distracted. As they set off again Zevran looked up at Abel with his head tilted and a smirk on his lips. "Funny, we keep doing that today! So many diversion this fair has, this... field of corn, has. Very distracting corn, probably because it is phallic like I said." Could he persuade Abel to linger a little longer than just for a quick look around Sandalwood, overnight perhaps? Now that would be an enjoyable diversion!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:37 pm
"We really do," he agreed as he started walking alongside his friend again and glanced at him out of the corner of his eye, "and it does! It has so many things to look at, to do - or want to do - so many things to ride..." A pause. "That's probably it, given how distracting the corn has been." Yes, of course it was just the corn and nothing else...

And then they arrived at another fork in the path, so Abel halted once more and aimed a grin at the shorter blond. "Which way this time? Since I picked last time, and on top of that I even picked a dead end." Did that mean Zevran should pick twice to make up for it? Eh, it didn't matter too much, this was a thoroughly enjoyable day no matter how many times they got lost in the maze.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:12 am
Zevran's salacious smirk could have won awards but probably none that it would be safe to display in the living room where polite company might see them. "Well the afternoon may be getting old but the night has not even begun yet, there is plenty of time to do or ride any number of exciting things," he said with a hint of a purr as he selected a direction at random and steered Abel towards it with a light touch to the small of his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:05 pm
"That's very true!" Without missing a beat, when Zevran put his hand on his back, Abel flung his free arm over his friend's shoulders and turned to walk where the shorter blond led him. "And we still have to ride the Ferris wheel after we're done getting lost, too. Plenty of time to do everything!"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:25 pm
"Oh, I certainly hope so my friend," Zevran replied slyly. And it was good, very good, the flirting but the other part - friend - that was even better.

By the time they made it out of the maze and visited a few more booths the sun was growing orange and sinking towards the horizon, the perfect time to ride the ferris wheel. Zevran stepped into one of the little cars, carriages, or whatever you might choose to call them and scooched over to let Abel in beside him. "A perfect evening don't you think?" he asked rhetorically, settling his basket between his feet and adjusting the Dratini plush around his neck as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:37 pm
"I do think so," the taller blond agreed wholeheartedly as he stuffed the large plush Nidoqueen into the carriage - gondola maybe? Whatever it was - and then quickly followed suit. With a grin he plopped down unceremoniously beside his friend and discarded the plush on the opposite bench. Isaac hopped up beside the plush and curled up against it.

Once his arm was free he leaned back with a sigh and propped his elbows up on the back of the bench. "I know I've probably said this a hundred times today, but I haven't ridden a Ferris wheel in forever. Today's been a lot of fun," he said sincerely, his grin softening into a warm smile.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:43 pm
As they started to move upward Zevran twisted around a little, leaning on one elbow and looking up at Abel with a small smile and half lidded eyes. "I have enjoyed myself too but it could be a lot more fun yet, if you should want that," he offered in a near murmur. "There is Sandalwood yet, maybe a deliciously cheap and unhealthy take out dinner, maybe you don't want to drive all the way home tonight?..." Zevran let the ellipsis hang softly in the evening air before giving a slight shrug and adding; "As in all things I am flexible."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:16 pm
Abel mimicked Zevran's actions and turned a bit, leaned his cheek on the back of his hand, his elbow rested on the back of the bench, while his other arm draped itself over his lap. "No, that's very true," he admitted, adopting a thoughtful expression. Did he want it to end soon? On the one hand, dinner would be nice, but more than that the whole day had been thoroughly enjoyable. Zevran was wonderfully fun company, he liked to hang out with him, crack jokes and flirt with him... Hm.

"Well I already said I would love to check out Sandalwood after this, and you know if it gets to be too late I won't want to drive back in the middle of the night..." His smile turned coy. Despite being eager to see the view of the surrounding area from the Ferris wheel, he found himself distracted by a different view - not for the first time that day, and probably not the last. "I think sticking around to see Sandalwood at night and getting some cheap takeout to enjoy somewhere would be lots of fun."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:23 pm
"Ahh, excellent, I am very glad you said that," Zevran replied, tilting his head a little to the side. After a hearbeat's pause he lent up so that their lips were barely an inch apart. "Eres bello," he murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:36 pm
Without even thinking about it, without any hesitation at all, Abel responded in kind as he tilted his head forward to gently lean his forehead against Zevran's, closing the distance just a fraction more. Not all the way, of course - not yet - but tantalizingly close. "You know I don't speak Spanish," he whispered, the corners of his lips twitching up into a playful smile, "but I'm gonna assume it's another compliment - yeah?" A small part of him noted - almost subconsciously - that he'd have been fine if it were an insult, because petty, lighthearted insults between friends could be fun sometimes too, though now wasn't the time for that.

Isaac politely shifted to look out at the beautiful sunset.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:40 pm
"A correct assumption," Zevran replied, softly smirking and keeping his eyes on Abel. "It does not translate perfectly I fear, but the best I would say is 'you're beautiful', with a masculine implication. I suppose you could swap in handsome? Whatever you would prefer." He was, after all, very flexible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:53 pm
His smile widened into a smirk. "Either's fine with me. I'm flexible," he added, pointedly using one of his friend's favorite phrases, "and you don't look so bad yourself." With the way the setting sun played off his eyes, almost seeming to set them on fire? No, he definitely didn't look bad - not even close.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:03 pm
Zevran laughed. "Oh let my heat be still, you really know how to flatter a man." Still smirking he lent closer and, unless Abel pulled back, their lips would meet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:15 pm
A breath of a laugh escaped him at the comment. "Compliment accepted," he whispered, and didn't move away - the thought didn't even cross his mind - as he let Zevran be the one to close the distance, and when he felt their lips touch, he tilted his head a bit and leaned a little closer to return the kiss in full.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:19 pm
Thinking about anything much didn't happen for quite a while, until he needed to pull back to get a deeper breath in. By then they were near the top of the ferris wheel's arc, the fair was laid out below them and the expanse of Sandalwood was ahead in the middle distance. Zevran chuckled softly and lent his head against Abel's shoulder; "Oh look, there's a view out there, when did that appear? Were we distracted again?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff