Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] We Don't Know How It Got There! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:14 pm
[Faleen, area 2]

Froakie croaked lightly at the human he had landed by, she acted pretty friendly, as he noticed a lot of people not part of team Rocket often did... or so he thought, he didn't know many people that closely other than his trainer... his real trainer.

She waved to Faleen who seemed to be having an argument with a Caterpie, though as he looked over he spotted something I in the grass.
Another egg!
He hopped over quickly to claim it.

Faleen, having glanced over in time to see a girl waving to her smiled and waved back, though froakie finding a new egg caused her to drop her eggs.
"This froakie has never done anything remotely fun in his life, and he's kicking my a** at egg hunting!" She announced loudly.
Togepi cried

(I forgey. Will do it latet. Froakie is winning)  
Kaefaux generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 pm

[Cassie, Area 2, Taking the Togepi!]

Now and then she looked back towards the Froakie, making sure he was alright and wasn't encountering any trouble. Not that she felt there was any danger around, and his trainer was close.

Hearing the woman calling out though, Cassie laughed and looked to Froakie with a giggle. "You're doing awesome with the eggs!" And she for a moment thought she found another egg.

Her hand reached for it quickly, but the resounding, "Tonepreeee!" She jumped, pulling her hand back quickly and smiling gently at the Togepi peering back up at her.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Are you alright? Playing, too?" The tiny pokemon tottered a bit closer to her, and when Cassie pulled out the egg she'd found to show the Togepi, it began to toss its arms up in joy. "Want to help me search?" The resounding whistling sound made her laugh. She'd take that as a yes?

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:44 pm

[Xeak, Area 3]

Another egg was located beneath some of the underbrush, bright against the brown and green. She pocketed it along with the other, straightening and brushing off her jeans. It was at least warm where she was, and the sun wasn't hurting her eyes or skin. All good signs, really. She didn't mind spending a while longer out there, though she was wary of any other possible people playing the game, or even pokemon that might not approve of her trespassing.

But at least for now she was... actually sort of enjoying herself. The search was fun, and the little smile was impossible to ignore when she was successful. Little things in life, really.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 2]

You found a delicate Butterfree decoration! Booby Prize!

----

Kaefaux
[Cassie, Area 2]

You found a jolly Azumarill decoration! Booby Prize!

----

Kaefaux
[Xeak, Area 3]

That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Watch out for that Skiddo!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Kaefaux generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:27 pm

[Cassie, Area 2, w/ Togepi]

She went slow as the Togepi toddled along after her, clearly intent on searching for more eggs, much to her amusement. Of course she continued to search herself, and she was able to search higher areas--though she was kinda relived to not have to bend down to try and search the areas the little pokemon could more readily access.

At a little trill, she moved over to see what Togepi had found, and laughed to see the Azumarill decoration. "Not an egg, but good find!" The Togepi didn't seem to agree, and she had to bite back a laugh at how its small cheeks puffed up at not finding an egg, quickly moving off to find more.

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:32 pm
[KO, area 2]

Once he had furtively swallowed down his prize and carefully washed his face Duke wandered nonchalantly out from behind the bush he had ducked behind and practically fell over a decorative egg. He let out a 'Chuu!' of surprise as he righted himself and glanced around to make sure nobody had... Seen him. Imperator was looking down at him, clearly amused. Duke twitched his tail, sighed, and gestured to the egg. //Just pick up the egg will you?//

//I didn't say a word!// Imperator smirked as he flicked it into the air.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Kaefaux generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:33 pm

[Xeak, Area 3, Taking Skiddo!]

A snort caught her attention, and Xeak lowered her gaze carefully to the Skiddo standing not far from her. It didn't look too pleased to see her, and the feeling was vaguely mutual, a snort of her own lifting from her nose, making one of its ears twitch. Slowly, it began to approach, sniffing the air and watching her likely with a similar wary expression Xeak wore herself.

Her hand lifted slightly, palm up, and after a stretch of time, the Skiddo paused to sniff it before giving a bleat of commentary that merely made her shrug. Silent still, she began to walk on, looking for more eggs, but aware of how the Skiddo was walking in step with her, nudging her with its muzzle and, at length, she offered it a gentle scratch behind the ears.

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 pm
[Area 2, Lex]

Lex lift a brow of Really, KO? Before giving a little shrug and an amused noise as KO stuffed the Chansey's pouch. "I don't think I would call this a quality attraction." Lex watched as Jupe jumped on something and then jumped back, face wrinkling in a disgusting look as she lifted and looked at her paws.

"Where you hoping for some sort of pokemon to show up?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:25 pm
Kaefaux
[Cassie, Area 2]

You found an egg! User Image

----

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

You found a flashy Pichu decoration! Booby Prize!

----

Kaefaux
[Xeak, Area 3]

You found a sleepy-looking Buneary decoration! Booby Prize!

----

Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 2]

You found an egg! User Image  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:28 pm
[Faleen, Area 3]

Another DECORATION! Faleen lifted the Butterfree decoration off the ground, and held it over her head in a triumphant pose
"I ACCEPT MY FATE! I AM NOT THE MASTER OF THESE DECORATIONS!" she stuck it back down into the ground and leaned on it "Who wants to fight me for it? Winner gets all the eggs they have."

Froakie seemed unsettled as he watched this, shifting where he was crouched, he moved off toward one of the deeper grass areas.

The Togepi, giggled delightedly at the antics, it pointed out, tugging on Faleen's boot lace and pointing to the forest.
The human crouched down as she spun in place, turning to face the forest that Togepi was pointing to.
"Hmmmm...." she studied them, running ah and over her shaved head "yeah? you think so?"
Togepi nodded.
"Alright lets give it a try!" Without letting Froakie know, Faleen made her way toward the forest, followed by her new companion.

Froakie on the other hand was used to Faleen trying to ditch him, so it didn't escape his notice that Faleen was heading to a different area for egg hunting.
He glanced back over at Cassie, croaked at her then hopped off toward the forest.

(Faleen: 1 Froakie: 5)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:29 pm
[Oliver, Cabin]

Oliver wasn't really sure why he was here outside of he hadn't left the base in maybe months? His Meowstic was in his arms, her dark eyes scanning about and she gave the most disgrunted and disgusted 'Tic' as they approached.

Oliver sort of agreed with her. Who in the world thought cosmic sans was a good script? Let alone pink and glitter. "Well, Kaya... maybe they just wanted to get attention?" Though he could think of a lot of different ways to manage it.

Without as much glitter. He stepped inside, looking about.

Well...maybe it was just the aesthetic? Horrible eye searing and her hair was a beehive.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:35 pm
[Daycare]

Zoroark announced half board, she leaned over the daycare fencing with both arms crossed under her chin, nestled in her bushel of fur at her throat.
Yellow eyes turned out to the egg hunting fields, and she was sure that that bald form in the glinting coat was Faleen, heading quickly into the forest.
This of course would mean that Zoroark would lose sight of the human, but no doubt Froakie was still with her.

Scraggy repeated, He had successfully occupied himself with meandering around the padlocked area, picking up any small toy or berry treat he found unoccupied and stuffing it into his pants.

He hitched his heavy pants up and hobbled over to Zoroark, peering out in from between to boards of the fencing.

She concluded, pushing herself up and leaning back to that her face was pointed to the sky.

Scraggy offered, plopping down and opening up his baggie pants to shuffle around through what he had stashed in there.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:00 pm
[KO, area 2]

KO looked down at yet another tasteless decoration with disdain and shook his head. "Well the evidence certainly goes in your favour," he said before giving the thing a really good kick; the hapless pichu decoration sailed away in a rather impressive arc that KO was of course too nonchalant to watch.

"And no not really, I was just out for the change of scene and intrigued by the prize offer. If the décor is anything to go by though, I might not want it even if I did find the most eggs."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:01 pm
[Jamie, Cabin; Taavi, Cassie, Xeak >> Area 2]

"Oh, did you really?" Jamie asked, eyebrows lifting a bit as he looked over at Geraldine. Ah, but... she wasn't supposed to help, it sounded like. Ahh... Best not to touch the subject then, lest he say something to anger one or the other of them. "I'll see how many of them I can find!" There; let each think what they will about that, it was vague enough to go either way, he thought. "Oh, and thank you!"

Satisfied with his response to the pair of women, Jamie waved off Cassie and the less polite Xeak as they each left, then offered another wave to Taavi. "Good luck egg hunting!"

"L'punny!" Peter added his own encouragement laced with excitement - he would find the most eggs - and with that the pair turned and departed the cabin.

"Alright, where to first Peter?" Jamie asked of his eager normal-type, offering him a bright grin. He was more excited about this egg hunt, so he'd probably want to pick the first spot to look in.

Peter put on his best thinking face as he tapped his snout with his fingers, nose wrinkling a bit, before the expression shifted to excitement once more as he pointed seemingly at random to a spot on the map; somewhere in what looked like area two. "Lop!"

"Area two, then? That sounds good; let's go!" So saying, the young man grinned at his Lopunny as he gestured for him to follow, and the pair both turned and started jogging towards and then through the area, keeping both sets of eyes on the ground as they went along. Not too near the front of course, that will have been picked through already, but maybe further in there'd be something good to find...

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:02 pm
((>o> Forgot to roll))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items