Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Diviner Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Kayl made his entrance known, popping in quietly at the butt end of their conversation of the Fae. Elohari arched both brows, interesting to see a student late for their class. She tilted her head curiously, her eyes moved to Kayls shoulders, in particular were someone could rest. It seemed he had a friend tailing him. He spoke of forgivness, which was silly to ask from a lady as she. Her gaze turned to Kayl once more as she smiled sweetly at the lad.
"Clever, Sir De'Valaer. Come join us." Elohari raised a hand to all the available seats, general directions. Her eyes twinkled at the males jestful attitude, smile sweetly plastered as she pieced the puzzle together.

Elohari's eyes swayed back to Rick and his bird. It was the most talkative bird Elohari had seen in quite sometime. It was alert to its surroundings and seemed quite interested in our own conversations, able to respond to questions, comprehend our speech. They say birds are quite intelligent. Either way, it was engaging with Fiona, which to Elohari was quite a good thing. Her little pep talk wasn't spoken of by Rick, but as she looked at him,
it seemed he knew as well what Kayl carried on his shoulder. She couldn't help but give a chuckle to his expression.

Lelyna offered an explanation to their previous conversation to Kayl, allowing him and her to settle down, her eyes darted to Fiona who seemed equally curious of this Gala. Everyone seemed worried as well, which was fickle, and very curious. Elohari assumed others would be joyful, even ecstatic to hear a Gala. Did the students not wish to have one? Elohari had to wonder if this generation didn't enjoy festivals and the liking...

But what was the most curious, was the lack of response. It had caught Elohari off guard, as she knew her class decently well. Elohari allowed a moment of silnce, her eyes adverting to her body for a moment as she fixed her uncomfortable dress, then back to the class. "Really now?" Elohari spoke curious, eyes falling quickly to each student "You choose silence over wisdom?" Her words seemed harsh, though her voice calm and caring. Her class was a vocal one, quite a few not afraid to state their minds and opinions. Offering a free day of sorts, Elohari had assumed others would grab the opportunity to ask questions, start conversations about topics yet discovered. Instead, she was welcomed with silence. "I shall choose then, since none speak."

Her hands clasped together as eyes moved to pick one out. "Miss Perianne, what of you?" She curiously piped out. "Tell me, what do you know of your Raiment?"

⚪Emotion - Excitedxxx
⚫Who - Studentsxxx
⚪Outfit [Dress][hair]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Taking a gander from Lelyna to Patrick as he asked his question, Kayl couldn't help but notice the slight surprised Patrick exhibited before he kept to himself. His own face followed with his own very mild expression of curious confusion as he tilted his head sideways, and he was about to speak again to Patrick when Lelyna suddenly started to speak. With his attention drawn, Kayl sat completely and listened as Lelyna confirmed in short words what Kayl already assumed. He nudged her back playfully with a smile and then looked to front again as Elohari spoke to all of them once more.

As Elohari was speaking, Kayl heard a slight sigh come from beside him, and he looked down at Lelyna for just a moment. He was about to look back up towards the class as Elohari finished speaking and waited from the class to answer. However, upon looking at Lelyna, his full attention was pulled away from the class as a whole all together. With her face ducking away from view, her head lowered in what seemed like a sorrowful hunch. Kayl noticed her clenching her fists lightly and a worried expression filled his own face. "Lelyna?" Kayl said very lightly while nudgely her softly with the side of his forearm. "Does something ail you? Are you alright?" Kayl asked quietly as he turned slightly in his seat, the words of the rest of the class becoming hazy as his attention was drawn. When she didn't answer at first, Kayl reached out and placed his hand on one of her clenched fists. "Lelyna?" He said again, leaning forward a bit as his head tilted to see her face. "What's wrong?"

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Neryem

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun
Captain

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Diviner Classroom ~

Having decided to keep his eyes averted, Rick was not able to notice Lelyna's disheartened expression, but her sigh was one his ears would never fail to ignore. At the sound, the Diviner would turn his gaze, ever so slightly, quickly noting Kael's hand upon her clenched fists before glancing away again. He had an array of presentable vests and clothings which he would in fact struggle to decide as to which he would wear, yet regardless of such, there was still nobody for him to go with. Branwen, although female sadly didn't count, she was certainly not a shifter for it was a well known fact that none came in such a size, that and she was bound to be along for the ride anyway - unless she of course decided to head to roost early...

His eyes would drift towards the bird in question, watching as she turned at the sound of Lelyna's sigh before hopping closer to the female. She had of course been interested in what was going on at the front of the classroom, but the 'Sleeping Female' seemed clearly down about something and that required attention - even if she didn't know how she'd actually assist. Branwen would watch as Kael drew his hand across to cover hers, then look up at Rick who also appeared to have noticed, yet done nothing...

When Elohari failed to gain an answer from anyone seeking a particular point of wisdom, she would ultimately decide to choose for herself, turning the first inquiry towards Fiona and asking what she knew of her Raiment. This would be a question he could answer quite easily and as the tutor awaited his fellow student's reply, Rick started to think through his own, his eyes briefly regarding the White Raven before staring off at nothing as he considered what he would say if asked...

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this Patrick's keeping it simple today
With: Branwen, Lelyna, Fiona, Elohari
Feeling:
OoC
""

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:58 pm
𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

The butterflies in Fionas stomach grew worse and worse as she waiting desperately for somebody else to speak, to no avail. Next thing she knew, the professor had decided to throw a question regarding her raiment at her, this cause the shy girl to almost freeze up, like a rabbit staring directly into the headlights of a car. "W-wh.. Buh.. I mean, I uh..!" She stumbled across her words in a panic.

It took a moment for her to to gather her thoughts, still shook at the sudden spotlight she had been given. But then her mind drifted slowly, her raiment... It was always comforting for her, a little escape for her mind... Fiona raised her head from her desk and glanced out of the classroom window at the sky before she'd finally speak, her confidence steadily growing for a brief moment. "I... Well... All I really know is that it's, um... Other than being what some called a gift? To me, it's a way for me to... Be me." She'd pause, unsure if it's the kind of answer the professor meant... Regardless she couldn't help but continue. "My raiment would be like a window into my mind, to let people see things the way I do... Even if I was too uncomfortable to say so, it would be a way to be myself the way I'd like other to see me."

Fiona blinked a couple times before looking toward the front of the room again, recalling the question and realising she's still in the class. Her face grew bright red and she waved her hands in a panic. "A-ah!! I'm sorry miss, that wasn't what you meant! I-I, uh..." Her panicked reaction settled before she sunk into her seat, covering her face behind her arms as she'd rest her head on the desk. Mumbling a simple "N-nevermind..." before quieting down again.

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna, so caught up in her thoughts, she disregarded Elohari's inquiry and her disappointed statement as she addressed the class. It wasn’t until Kayl said her name and gently nudged her that she was draw out of her saddened thoughts. She wasn’t surprised that he’d noticed her change in mood. Lelyna was normally very attentive in class and often offered to answer questions when no one else could.

“I’m alright, Kayl…Thank you, though.” She whispered back, giving him a small, sad smile but refusing to say more to him. Drawn back into her thoughts, she had to wonder if one of her dresses would do for the Gala…Maybe she could ask someone to borrow a dress? Maybe Willow had something…

Lost in thought, Lelyna was surprised to feel Kayl’s hand on one of her fists. Swallowing a bit, she sighed and tilted her head toward Kayl. She didnt want to reveal her embarrassment, but it seemed that Kayl was too concerned for her to let it go. “I can’t go to the Gala…” She knew that Kayl probably wouldn’t understand what she was saying, so she spoke again. “I don’t have….a dress.” Lelyna whispered low, clearly embarrassed. However, Lelyna didn’t have time to say much else when a loud explosion of some kind pierced her ears. Hissing, Lelyna instinctively covered her ears to protect herself, her slim shoulders hunching inward, defensively.

Lelyna didn’t know if the rest of the class heard the sound, but it had been strong enough in her ears to cause some mild pain. Cautiously, Lelyna uncovered her ears and slowly unhunched from her defensive form. “W-What was that?” Lelyna whispered, her eyes open and wide with surprise, confusion and a bit of fear.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:30 am

Elohari had not caught onto the somber expression and emotions of Lelyna. She was more interested in Fiona responding, knowing very well this was a hard task for her. Elohari was the gentle type that often didn't wish to push people, but knew perhaps a little nudge was needed. You couldn't stay cooped up in your own personal bubble forever, you need to explore, learn,
and grow through interactions, education, and emotion. Of course, being shy and reserved does not mean inadequacy. She did not want to change Fiona, but simply allow her to perhaps grow and mature.

Elohari's galaxy eyes, filled with wonder and a multitude of emotions, glanced down to Fiona as she visibly was startled. Her eyes showed encouragement and easy, but strength as well. An arched brow and a small smile spread to her face as Fiona attempted to speak. She seemed shook to her core, Elohari wished to apologize, but remained silent. Fiona beautifully put together a string of words, which in truth she could completely agree with. Elohari smiled warmly and gave an affirmative nod. "Elegantly put, Miss Perianne."
Elohari spoke, her eyes gleaming and soon glancing to the class to see if theyd pay attention. It seemed they more transfixed onto Lelyna. Elohari frowned a bit, such a shame..

"What Miss Perianne spoke rang truth to my ears, and it were we shall leave for today." Elohari began wrapping up her interaction with the class "Your raiment does not define you, however, becomes apart of you and encourages certain traits and even emotions from you." Elohari spoke elegantly "It helps make you... you." A single hand gesture moved to Fiona with a warm smile "Just as Miss Perianne put it, its a way to be yourself."

"Regardless, this is it for today.. Please do remember small, insignificant details shant deter you-" A vibration filled the room, Elohari furrowed her brows curiously as she held a finger up and walked quickly to the door, peering her head out. It was that moment she saw rushing along the corridor in a mad sprint, Gannon. Elohari seemed to freeze in confusion, not knowing what just happened. She glanced back to the class "Be careful today." And with that, Elohari exited her room, following the troubling noises, without anything but her dress.

[exit for the rest of the rp day]

⚪Emotion - Worriedxxx
⚫Who - Studentsxxx
⚪Outfit [Dress][hair]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:12 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Diviner Classroom ~

Although he'd been trying to think of his own reply, Rick had kept an ear focused upon the rest of the class, namely Fiona as the tutor directed the question towards her. What he heard in the female's reply left the Diviner questioning his own answer should he had been asked, for his reply would have been so very different...

"Earthquake!" Bran had been startled by the rumble and had taken wing, circling the upper rafters of the room before coming to rest upon Rick's wrist as he held it aloft, settling the bird before directing her back onto the desk before them.

After the tremor had shaken the class, leaving poor Lelyna reeling, Rick was almost glad that Elohari had drawn the class to an end. Now unsure if his own answer would have been correct, he was content to gather his things and take his leave. He would place a reassuring hand upon Lelyna's arm, casting a brief glance towards where he'd seen the Fae before presuming she had taken shelter beneath the layers of the male's cloak.

Summoning Branwen to his shoulder, Rick would make his way carefully behind Lelyna, both hands lightly squeezing her shoulders soothingly as he slid by before nodding to Kael. He tried not to let his gaze linger - he wanted so much to spot the Fae once more, but he was still a little afraid to ask and so quietly made his way towards the door.

He could only wonder what exactly had come to pass, but as he shouldered his bag, Patrick would glance along the corridor before stepping out - it was clear the tremor had shaken many and with Elohari's warning to be careful, the Diviner made the decision it would perhaps be best to retire to his room for the rest of the afternoon.

[ ~ Patrick Leaves Diviner Class for his Dorm Room ~ ]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this Patrick's keeping it simple today
With: Branwen, Lelyna, Fiona, Elohari, Kael, Silme
Feeling: Concerned, Curious
OoC I do believe in Fairys! I do! I Do!
""

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:43 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

"Really?" Kayl started to answer in earnest, replying with just as soft of a low whisper. But just as he was going to say more the vibrations hit the room, and everyone was shook up a bit. Lelyna especially as she suddenly brought her hands up to her ears, she must have heard something more then what they felt. Looking up at their teacher, she quickly dismissed them and headed out the door, likely to investigate. Seeing the others start to stand and exit, Kayl felt it prudent they did the same. After lifting his cloak back over his head, Kayl brought his hand to Lelyna's arm to help her stand. "I'm sure it was nothing serious, but we should likely head out to be sure," Kayl said as he helped her with her things. After Lelyna was ready to depart, Kayl held his arm out to her, lightly nudging her to let her know she could take it. Once she was ready to go, he led her to the door, and followed out initially in the same direction as Elohari had gone.

After a few steps, Kayl noticed a small smoke trail I the distance, it seemed to be coming from the courtyard. He could vaguely hear some instruction being barked out ahead, and stopped when he heard someone of authority practically yelling for certain individuals to follow him. 'Well something happened...' Kayl thought to himself for a moment as he looked down to Lelyna. "I'm guessing something went wrong in the courtyard, I recall several students and their teacher holding some sort of class outdoors, perhaps someone's raiment went a bit out of control," Kayl said with shrug before looking back the other way. "Perhaps we should go around, so as not to get involved," Kayl said as he led her the other way, passing by the Diviner classroom once more and leading her through the halls that lead out past the training grounds and combat classrooms at the back of the school, passing through there would easy enough to return to the dorms. In order to calm his companion's nerves, Kayl continued to speak about what was brought up just before the commotion.

"So, you're upset because you don't have a dress to the Gala?" He asked passively, keeping their conversation to themselves, while almost forgetting that Silme was still sleeping in his cloak.
                                  "Does this have anything to do with Mihkail?" He asked with a small smirk, feeling that he had a good idea as to why Lelyna was worried.

═══════════════════╝

Exits with Lelyna to the dorms...
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Neryem

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun
Captain

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:12 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

Fionas little meltdown was swept away by concern as she'd heard an explosion outside of the academy... This shocked her up and she'd stare out the window with a worried expression, only one idea came to mind... Tess..! The name ran through her head, there's no other explanation that she'd know of.

The thought was halted however as the Professor went on and finally dismissed them for the day. With a sigh and a lowered head, Fiona steadily left her seat and waited till last to leave the room, still too flustered from earlier and she'd return to her Dorm for a much-preferred rest.

~ Fiona left to her Dorm for the day ~

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Queen Hera Kami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:00 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gannon into Diviner Classroom for New Day - ]

Gannon hadn’t thought that he’d be back teaching the Diviner class so soon. Elohari was the perfect Diviner Professor, she loved her students, truly cared for them and devoted herself to her classes. Gannon hadn’t thought that her position would need filling or at least substituting for a good long while. But, alas, Elohari was no where to be found as he stood at the head of the class, flipping through the lesson notes she’d left him.

The night of the Gala had been truly magical. He and Elohari had become so close over such a short amount of time that Gannon was almost afraid of what it could all mean. But as they two had adjourned to her home to spend some quality time together, he’d known that he was exactly where he’d wanted to be. That feeling had followed him into the next day. Waking up with Elohari in his arms had been like a dream come true and even after they’d shared a light breakfast and a playful bath, he’d felt like he’d been walking on clouds. But that elated feeling had faded away with one knock on the door, one written letter.

Elohari’s family had sent for her. In her absence, a member of her family had become ill and was feared to pass into the next life soon. It was the last wish of this person that Elohari return home to be with her family, at least for a short time. Gannon knew that Elohari’s family meant everything to her and thus, she’d packed a couple of bags and they’d made arrangements for her to leave almost immediately.

Although Elohari had asked him to come with her, he knew that he couldn’t abandon the Academy. No, sadly, he wouldn’t be traveling to her homeland, at least not yet. Elohari understood his responsibility and vowed to write him, keeping him abreast of the news regarding herself and her family. And with that, and several long, lingering kisses and declarations of love, Gannon had watched Elohari board a boat and head for Valor.

Now, standing in her classroom, he sighed. As an Academy Court Mage, he was responsible for filling her position, even temporarily, and until he found someone qualified to do that, it was up to him to teach her class. Releasing a heavy sigh, Gannon waited for his students to arrive, Elohari’s notes in his hand.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:26 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

~ Previously ~
Fiona had spend the day exploring with Jesse, Jesse's friend and Jesse's friend's friend, most of which was spent controlling her allergy as she'd try to set a comfortable balance around her new roommate. Eventually, they'd parted ways and Fiona returned to the Academy for the day.

~ Fiona entered Diviner Classroom on the New Day ~
After the expected cautious preperation in her dorm around Jesse, Fii made her way to her Knit Class. She didn't dislike the fox in the slightest, her attention was more focused on what happened to her previous roommate...

The girl would carefully open the classroom door as she entered... Hardly expecting yet another change in faces as she saw the Court Mage, Gannon Noble, standing where Elohari would be. For a moment Fiona just stood in the doorway and stared, taking in this new information in her head. "Um..." She quickly regained her senses. "H-hello sir... I-Is Miss Mehra sick..?" She questioned as she'd approach.

Seeing as nobody else was quite present yet... Fiona couldn't help herself. it was stuck in her mind. The Diviner stuttered as she'd ask a second question. "I-if I may ask... Um... H-have you seen Tess around..? She's got red hair... Um..." Fii froze, she wasn't sure what other noteworthy details she could give... All she could do is look at the Court Mage with a concerned expression.

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:12 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ Entering Diviner Class from his Dorm Room ~

His Grandfa had always sworn by a 'Good Lie Down' making everything better...but sadly this morning, the man's wisdom had not helped...

Rick had headed for bed almost as soon as he'd returned to his Dorm Room, once again he seemed quite oblivious to the fact he was now sharing the room with another, but as he arose from his bed - still clothed from the night before, Rick's head felt just that little bit worse.

Wobbling a little and inevitably using his bed to lean against, he would cast a glance up to where Branwen had taken her normal roost in the rafters above -
she was still quite puffed up, but he whistled her down anyway, raising an arm to stroke her chest before turning his sights on the door.

"...Sleepy?" unsure if her comrade was entirely 'alright' Branwen would tilt her head, watching him curiously before flying ahead of him as he opened the door to the corridor.

"...Not sure," not wanting to be late for class, Rick would pull on his cloak and make as strong a walk as he could down towards the Diviner Classroom. It wasn't easy to hide the way he was feeling, but as he reached for the handle of the Classroom, he forced a smile in an attempt to 'face the world with a grin.'

It was a little strange to see Gannon at the head of the class - Rick was actually coping rather well with Elohari's lessons as they often left him thinking; still, to have the Court Mage in charge was almost like past times and he nodded a greeting to the tutor as he entered.

"Morning!" Full of the joys of spring, Branwen would flutter into the classroom, circling the room once before rejoining the Diviner as he stepped inside. Only once she had landed did she notice Brageet and leave her comrade's shoulder once again - this time landing on the desk infront of Gannon and looking straight at the Beautiful White Owl that was his companion. "Pretty Bird." she would make a somewhat 'mocking' crark before turning tail and making her back towards Rick who had by then found his way along the front row.

"F-Fiona," he would smile as he passed her seat, "Hey," he would have asked how she was, but as she had asked the Court Mage a question when he had entered, Rick would settle for a smile of acknowledgement and take his usual seat - calling Branwen back with a frown as the Raven seemed set on perhaps aggravating Gannon's Brageet that morning...

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this
With: Branwen
Feeling: A little out of sorts
OoC Patrick's Cloak
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Lelyna into the Diviner Classroom for the New Day - ]

Lazy days spent with Mikhail were absolute heaven. As a Prince, Mikhail was used to the ‘finer things’ in life, and as such, he tended to spoil her a little bit when they spent time together. Lelyna didn’t mind, she appreciated all that he did, especially since she came from a humbler background. They’d shared meals together, as well as a couple hot baths. They’d talked endlessly about anything and everything. Mikhail had read to her and they’d shared tea and desserts while listening to the birds singing. After Lelyna had felt a bit better, they’d been intimate again and had cuddled all night long. The Summer House was a sanctuary and Lelyna was grateful to have a private place to escape to with Mikhail when they wanted to be alone. Spending her free day with him like that had given her a small glimpse into what life might be like for them if they married and lived together...

Releasing a happy sigh, Lelyna held Mikhail’s arm as he walked her to class. Honestly, she hadn’t wanted to come to class, which was very unlike her, but when you were in love, all you wanted to do was spend time with the one who’d captured your heart. But alas, they both had classes to attend to. As the couple came to a stop outside if her class, she tilted her head up towards Mikhail’s.

“Thank you for walking me to class, Mikhail…” Going up on her tip toes, she gently cupped his cheek and drew him in for a loving kiss. “I hope you enjoy your day…I hear there may be a substitute for your class…” She teased lightly, hoping he would enjoy the new Professor. The couple lingered for a few moments before Lelyna knew she needed to leave, or else Mikhail would be late. "I'll wait for you..." Slipping from his arms, she blew him a kiss before slipping into class.

Taking her time, Lelyna found her seat while her classmates got settled. Finding her normal desk, Lelyna pulled out her chair and easily settled in, a small smile on her face. To her surprise, she heard Gannon’s voice coming from the head of the class, not Elohari’s. ‘How curious…’ Lelyna thought with a small tilt of her head and she patiently waited for class to begin.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon looked up at Fiona as she entered the classroom and approached him a bit shyly. Shaking his head a little, he offered her a small smile. “Good Morning, Fiona. Ms. Mehra has been called back home to take care of a family matter. She will be gone for some time, I’m afraid.” He explained. “I will be your substitute until another can be found.” Gannon knew that these students had been through several Professors already, himself included, but he hoped that they wouldn’t have to deal with that for much longer.

Hearing Fiona’s stuttered inquiry regarding Tess, he frowned a little. Thinking for a moment, he realized that Fiona and Tess had shared a room. Had Tess failed to inform her roommate of her departure back home? Setting the notes in his hand aside, he shook his head. “I’m afraid Tess decided to return home after the incident in the courtyard, Fiona. I’m hoping that after some time, she will decide to return to the Academy to continue her education, but until then she’d decided that home is the best place for her to be.” He explained carefully. Gannon hoped that Fiona would be relieved to know that Tess was alright and had left the Academy on her own.

Not a moment later, Patrick entered the class, his own feathered friend on his shoulder. To his amusement, Branwen circled the class and eventually came to land upon his desk. Arching a brow in amusement, he smirked at Bran’s words toward Brageet. To her credit, Brageet hardly opened one eye to acknowledge the Raven. Giving a small chirp she fluffed her feathers.

<<‘I could eat her for breakfast…’>> She stated with a bit of sleepy irritation. Chuckling lightly, he reached up to caress Brageet’s breast feathers.

<<‘You know she’s teasing…besides, she doesn’t compare to you, my love.’>> Gannon replied within her mind to sooth her irritation. Brageet chirped happily, cuddling up against his neck and head affectionately, liking his compliment.

Releasing a small sigh, Gannon looked around the class. Lelyna had taken her seat as well, she’d slipped in while Brageet had distracted him. Lelyna had been helping Silme regain her memories and he was happy to see her in good health. He’d worried that using her powers so often would make her ill, but it didn’t seem to be the case. Perhaps she was gaining more control over her abilities and it’s affects on her.

He’d hoped to wait for Kayl to arrive to class before beginning, but it seemed that he was running late, again. ‘I need to have a chat with that boy…’ Elohari had mentioned several times before that Kayl had been arriving late to class. It wasn’t a habit that he wanted to encourage. Once everyone was seated, he began.

“Good Morning, Class. I realize that you might all be wondering where Ms. Mehra might be. She’d been called away on family business to her homeland. She asked that I teach her class until I could find a replacement. I apologize for the inconvenience, I know that you have all had more than one change in Professor this year, but I assure you, it wont happen again.” He said as he looked to all the students present.

“That being said, can one of you please tell me what your last lesson consisted of and if you have any questions in regard to the lesson or assignment that was assigned.”

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Raiyun

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:59 am
User Image

-----------------------------------------------------S Y L R E N Y A
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Trailing behind the crowd of happy students, Sylrenya would flutter inside to see the usual faces here. Among the faces was Gannon, but without an Elohari to match him to. Looking around curiously, the currently camouflaged fairy would hover well above the heads of the other students. Where in the realm could she have gone? Hopefully she is not late for today's lesson. Sylrenya thought to herself before lowering herself back onto the ground level with the other humans. She hovered around to try and find a good place to set herself for the class before spotting the familiar black haired head of none other than Lelyna. As the scent of lilac and lavender filled the young female's nostrils, Sylrenya would gently place herself upon the girl's shoulder. "Greetings, Lady Lelyna. It has been quite some time." She said in her usual polite and uppity tone as she normally had. "Seeing as Kayl is absent, I was hoping I may accompany you through this lesson." Although curious if she could actually her the fae, Sylrenya would still smile and look forward at Gannon, still curious as to Elohari's whereabouts.

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff