Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:57 am
User Image
                                        tab location : infirmary | status : taken | mood : partially relieved, close to crying | company : everyone in the infirmary | outfit :
                                        hospital stay, hair down | profile: x | OOC :
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indeed, it was nice for Catherine to see that Pepper to see that she was happy at the sight of Jolly Kayne; he had been her mentor, after all, the one shaping her to whom she had become in terms of culinary and hospitality skills. Plus, the notion of tea was something that she wouldn't mind being served, more so when there's the need to relax and stay composed for the stay until Zelda would wake up. When the apprentice chef was leaving alongside Kayne, she waved the little sister goodbye, all while receiving the treatment from the doctor and sipping in the tea. One thing was for sure, both him and the nurse were feeling quite beat after what they had done to make sure that both patients were in safe recovery. "Well... thanks so much," she whispered to both of them. In all honesty, she was in the loss for words, so she just resorted to just sipping more of the concoction.

And then, the princess heard Zelda speaking up to her, prompting the red-head to grip the cup tightly but not too tightly as if it was crafted out of porcelain china. Tears were threatening to course down her cheeks but she willed them to stay still because it would be embarrassing to bawl in front of her. "Zelda... They had done their best to make sure we would be okay for the gala later tonight." And as if on cue, there was a knock on the door, and a servant of the princess had dropped by to visit her. The servant actually came with dresses for both her and Zelda; perhaps a stranger was kind enough to provide the directions, but it wouldn't matter much. What mattered was that the preparations would be almost complete.

Neryem

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image

-------------------------------V I V I A NxxxG A B R I E L S
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Vivian had kept up the healing for an hour or so and was already pretty drained as she worked to increase the regeneration of the now somewhat groggy Griselda. As the hours passed and the Gala had started, the nurse was in even worse shape. She had become pale, her body now shaking to even remain fully upright. Her hands gripped the side of the bed to remain upright, fighting off every attempt Merek had made to get to to a more comfortable position. Recalling her raiment back into her, she huffed and looked at Griselda. She wasn't completely healed, but at least she could actually stand upright now albeit with a little soreness here and there. "The-There..." The nurse managed to get out, slowly sitting up right and collapsing in a nearby chair as she held her throbbing head. "I did what I could. Go enjoy the festivities with the princess." She weakly smiled before leaning back in her chair, exhaling while standing back up and moving back towards her desk. After almost losing her footing several times, Vivian landed in her own chair and went for the hidden stash of wine beneath the desk and out of sight. She weakly tried to remove the top, but found she was unable to even do that right. Sighing, the alcoholic would rest with it in her lap, waiting to regain some of her strength.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:08 am
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Griselda has no idea how much time had passed since she woke up. It had to have been a day since the nurse distinguished the two of them to enjoy the gala after she finished her healing. The gala is tonight and judging by how the day looks at this present moment, they do not have much time to get ready and get to the gala. There was, nevertheless, the issue about Griselda not having a dress, but that was resolved when someone entered the infirmary carrying a pair of dresses, presumably someone acquainted with Catherine or perhaps a servant.The big question remains: are the two of them well enough to attend the gala?Griselda slowly sat up on her bed, surprised that she was not feeling so sore, then hoisted herself out of bed and placed her feet on the floor. Her left heel is enduring the most pain, although it is nothing she is unused to. She should be fitted to walk around just fine if she does not overexert herself for the rest of the day. She turned to the doctor and the nurse and offered them a bow to thank them for their services. The doctor would be busy assisting his nurse with that bottle of wine that she is trying so desperately to open. He opened it for her and poured it in one of his unused clean vials so she can pace herself as she drinks. Subsequently, Griselda walked to Catherine, rendering a shy hand toward her and said

"Ah...C-Can you walk? You...W-We have an event to go to..."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Nothing]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Leaving the infirmary with Catherine]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Infirmary]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Waking up]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You appreciate my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Griselda exits with Catherine from the Infirmary.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 am
User Image

A good night's rest had helped Vivian somewhat, but she was still exhausted from her lengthy session of healing she had performed on Griselda from the previous day. Still visibly shaking as she moved, the nurse had made some progress in terms of recovering. Today would hopefully be quiet as she desperately needed rest or at least whatever Merek would bring her. "I'm in..." She groaned, moving past her desk and instead going to lay down on one of the many beds. Her skin had gained a shade or so of color, but was still pale enough for people to notice. Resting her head on the pillow, Vivian would kick off her shoes and continue resting while awaiting the arrival of the doctor. Maybe he could take over healing for a day or so. After numerous times of readjusting herself on these beds, she found a comfortable spot and pulled the covers over her.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Merek blamed the gods for slightly balmier weather this day. It has been miserable to bundle up the way he has been just to deal with the cold. Today he can wear lesser, but nevertheless has to cover up just enough to handle the weather. And this time Atem is not pecking Merek so much as his way of complaining to him about the weather. With his trusty partner perched on his left shoulder, he forged his way to the infirmary. Once there, he began preparations for the day, starting with ensuring his workspace is suitable for crafting his unique medicines. Then he worked on making common medicines that were either in short supply or he did not have at the moment. Some of these medicines will involve time to evolve into their conventional form. In the meantime, he arranged a tea made with honey and lavender for himself and his nurse, who ought to be arriving soon. She could not have arrived at a more propitious time when the tea was ready to serve. He gathered her to not be in the most precise shape given what the two of them had done for Catherine and Griselda yesterday. After they had left, Merek did his best to treat her and himself since they nevertheless had to be here at least for a brief while. He gently poured the honey lavender tea into two teacups and transported them over to where his fallen nurse laid. Since his hands were transporting the cups, he had to nuzzle his face into Vivian's hair to capture his nurse's attention before saying,

"Rise and shine love. I made tea for the both of us. I think you will find it delightful and helpful."

❀ ☥ι αм: Merek Dracolatus Wildfire
❀ ☥мσηєу:[About $100 in Eoana currency]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Going to do something drastic]
❀ ☥ωнєяє αм ι:[Infirmary]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Perfection (but slightly less)]
❀ ☥мαякιиgѕ:[Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
❀ ☥ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ☥αςςєит:[Isn’t that sexy?]
❀ ☥OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image

Feeling the warm musk of her doctor, Vivian would feel her body instantly melt as his face would find its way into her hair. It smelled of the flora local to the academy along with some perfume here and there. A bit ironic considering the color of her hair. "Mmmm..." The nurse groaned as she lifted the blanket from her head to look at her savior from the desert. Her face was still as pale as ever, but was slowly increasing in color. Perhaps some rest as the day continued would be helpful. "Thank you, Merek." She said while accepting the tea and taking a long sip. After the drink, she would sit up right while on the bed and be thankful that there were no students in need of healing. This probably would have been awkward if one of the people here were to be told that the only person capable of fast healing was busy recovering herself. Vivian would huff in discomfort while hoping she could at least walk normally after today. It felt as if her body had not slept at all for a full day. Her arms ached, her head was pounding. It was like somebody smashed her with a concrete block for an hour. "I take it the Princess and her companion are recovering well. It makes me rest a bit better knowing that." Her eyes wandered over towards the falcon perched nearby while rubbing her chin in thought. "What kind of things does your bird like, Merek? I might pick it up something when I go into town. Maybe I'll bring you back something as well~"

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

"You are most welcome fair maiden."

Both the doctor and the nurse still need to spend more time recovering from the injuries they suffer from. It was not his preference to use his raiment to heal his patients, but yesterday's gala was important to Catherine and Griselda. As silly as it may sound, Merek understands that children shall be children, so he and the nurse performed a drastic move by healing them with their raiments. It left them injured, Vivian being worse off than Merek, but the two of them survived and are on the road to recovery. Now here they are, alone in the infirmary, hoping no one does anything dumb on their free day from the academy so they can spend most of the day recuperating while in each other's company. The only other creature the room is Atem, Merek's faithful and often times irritable companion. He watched him and Vivian sip tea and relax for mere seconds before flying toward Merek. He perched himself on his shoulder just as he sat down on the bed. It seems like his precious falcon wanted to join in on this little party too, or simply peck him on the ear on like he always does. It turned out that the latter option was the right one, pecking Merek's ear much to his irritation. The pecking stopped when Vivian looked at Atem, and he would stare at her, sometimes angling its head diagonally. When she asked Merek what kind of food his falcon likes, he answered her,

"One can only hope that they are recuperating, but I am fairly confident that they are...as for irritable creature, he certainly likes to eat. Most of the time I let him go out hunting. A natural predator such as he should be allowed to hunt his own food. Of course, I do gather some large insects from time to time and keep them with me in case I cannot allow him to leave my side. However, I have a better idea. Instead of going into town yourself, why don't I tag along? It must be suffocating to be trapped within these walls for extended periods of time. I would be honored to travel with a maiden like you."

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Talking to his nurse]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Perfection (but slightly less)]

[
Neryem

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image

Her blush only worsened as Merek called her a "fair maiden". The dark color clashed against or semi-pale complexion at the moment. She looked around at the silence that surrounded them, which meant that they were alone for now. Aside from the lovely bird Atem, who had now perched himself off of the doctor's shoulder. She watched the two interact with a slight chuckle before taking another long sip of her tea. He certainly did seem to have taken a liking for bothering the poor man. After she had grabbed the bird's attention, Vivian would smile at the two while her answer was given. She wasn't the best expert of animals, but things like smaller creatures such as rodents or such should be enough. To her surprise, Merek was going to allow her to go into town like this. Not only that, but he wished to accompany her! The though of which was something that had been plaguing her dreams as of late. After managing to contain how excited she was inside, the woman would set her cup gently in her lap.

"You have my thanks. Some fresh air will do me some good, alongside you, of course. We can go right now."

It took a bit of moving on groaning, but after getting up from the bed, Vivian would walk somewhat like normal. Sure she might have almost fallen onto the ground for a while but that was hardly the point. She would rummage around the closet and bring out a cane as she brought it forward and went back over to Merek with a strained huff. Interlocking her hand with his, she would lead him out of the infirmary.

"Off we go."

-- TIME SKIP --

The next morning went far better than Vivian had been the previous day. She went back into the infirmary as normal while sitting down and waving to Merek. "Good morning, Merek. I trust you slept as well as I had?"

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Merek is no fool regarding how others feel toward him. He is aware of how Vivian been behaving toward him, especially when is being more bold with his tiny advancements. It is like she is doing her absolute best to remain professional and not swoon in front of him. He will admit there have been moments in this small infirmary where he may have acted a little out of order, but he saw no reason why he should not have a little bit of fun, especially when he has a nurse so appealing. Besides, Atem will always be there to reign Merek in whenever his feathery companion feels like the doctor is overstepping his boundaries. Yesterday's adventure into the town was something both the doctor and the nurse needed. It was time spent from the monotonous routine of papers and preparing medicine at the infirmary. Not only did the two of them get to have fresh air and spend quality time with each other, this was also another teaching opportunity for the nurse. While they were in town, he pointed out at different vendors all sorts of ingredients he typically uses for his medicine and how to pinpoint the best quality in order to make the finest medicines possible. With some of the ingredients that he purchased that day, he was able to make an ointment for Vivian. Of course, they could not abandon their duty forever and eventually returned to the infirmary to finish the rest of their day.

Thank goodness for sunshine today. It made the cold weather a bit more tolerable once again. He does not know what the day will bring him, but at least he will be in the infirmary with his feathered companion Merek and lovely nurse Vivian. Like most typical days, he was the first to arrive. Upon arrival, he made sure that the beds were ready for any student or staff who needed them and immediately began his work on researching medicine. There was no need for him to craft more of his strange medicines at the moment and he needed to take the time that he has to continually research remedies and bring himself up to date with matters regarding any widespread disease or studies made by other doctors. Nurse Vivian entered the infirmary looking more refreshed than she did before. The ointment and a good night's sleep must have done wonders for her. She asked him if he slept well after greeting him. He stood up from where he sat, which was nearby where he prepared his various medications, flashed a grin and said,

"Good morrow Vivian. I have rested well. Did my special ointment help you sleep better?"

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Talking to his nurse]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Classy]

[
Neryem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:59 am
Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

“TalaMaxwell”

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first | Clothes - Shinobi Shozoku

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Even though they were out of the room, it was the sheer fact that Patrick still was seeing these apparitions everywhere. That’s how he knew this wasn’t part of his raiment. He never did know what it was, but he needed to help the guy out. Don’t worry, we’re almost there. Nanashi told him, as Branwen would fly around with them. As they entered the room, the doctor and the nurse who once slapped him on his first day were here today. Hey guys. We have a problem that’s raiment related and I don’t know where else to go. Nanashi said, leading Patrick to the empty seat. Whatever is going on, I think it’s a side effect of his raiment usage... Nanashi said.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:29 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ Arriving at the Nurse's Office/The Infirmary ~

By the time they reached the Infirmary, Rick was exhausted. The spirits had continued to follow, turning to watch the pair as they made their way along the corridor before seeming to gather around the door as they finally stepped inside... The Diviner would cast a final glance over his shoulder at them before the door was closed behind.

Luckily, this time the act of closing the door seemed to have kept them out - at least for now...? The Infirmary seemed to be an extremely clean environment - especially in regards to there being no Spirits that he could see...but how long would that last? Turning his gaze as Nanashi lead him to an empty seat, Rick summoned Branwen over, watching as she came to land upon his wrist before closing his eyes. He could already hear the murmuring again and didn't want to risk opening his eyes and seeing them all standing there, watching him...

"I don't think there's anything...that can be done." the Diviner shook his head, keeping his eyes closed for now, "But sleep hasn't helped...and they're everywhere...I can hear them now."

"Seeing Things." Branwen lifted her head as Patrick gently stroked her chest - although birds weren't necessarily permitted in such places, she would act to calm him, even if only a little... "Not there, Bran sees no Spirits. Only Rick."

Nanashi must have been right in regards to it being a Raiment issue, there was little else Rick could put it down to...but how...and why? ...And was there anything that could be done about it... The Diviner breathed a sigh, hoping they would be able to suggest something at least...

The-DJ-Ghost

Neryem

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this
With: Branwen, Nanashi
Feeling: Confused
OoC Not sure how they'll be able to help him, but worth a visit anyways ;D
Patrick's Cloak
""

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Merek had no need to make more medicine for the typical illnesses and injuries that he normally treats at the infirmary. Instead, he focused on reading books in the medical field and botany. He wrote down notes on parchment, torn strips of it and placed them in certain pages of his books. This is in case he wanted to quickly look at a summary of what he read and remind himself of the potential that certain treatments and plants have. The only time he stopped with his research was to deal with his pestering feathery companion Atem. He simply cannot stop himself from pecking Merek's head frequently. This finally stopped when he gave his friend something to eat and it was just in the nick of time too. Two people entered the infirmary: Nanashi and Patrick. The former spoke first about how there is a raiment related issue that needs to be taken care. The last time a raiment related problem occurred at this academy, that resulted in a student leaving. Hopefully the same will not happen with the student who has whatever issue is happening with his raiment. The other student, the one who is experiencing problems with his raiment, does not believe that anything can be done. That will be up to Merek to decide if that is the case. After rising from his desk, he approached the two students and said,

"Explain to me the issue and I will do what I can."

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Taking care of a patient]

Tala Mxwell
Quote:
The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:19 am
Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

“TalaMaxwell”

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first | Clothes - Shinobi Shozoku

The doctor Merle had addressed them, as he would listen to both Patrick and Nanashi’s input on the issue that Patrick seems to deal with along with Branwen. Well, I don’t know, but Patrick just started freaking out when he started hearing voices and seeing ghosts everywhere. I mean, he always sees ghosts, but even Branwen didn’t see anything. He said, looking at Patrick. Maybe he’s experiencing a side effect of his raiment. Nanashi said.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:30 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ Arriving at the Nurse's Office/The Infirmary ~

"Not a Thing." Branwen leant into Rick's touch, then turned her head to comment on what Nanashi had said - he was right after all, normally Rick could see the spirits and naturally that wouldn't bother him because they generally left him alone, but this time it was as though everyone knew he could see them and they all wanted to speak... Sadly, she couldn't see a thing and in turn could offer little in the way of assistance to her friend...

"I think it started yesterday...?" Rick kept his eyes closed, "I was just feeling really out of sorts...tired mostly... I went to class but felt no better...then went back to my room and well, I think I just slept the rest of the day?" In reality, the first symptoms had appeared after he'd spent a wonderful afternoon seeing the world through Branwen's eyes, he'd travelled quite a distance with the Raven, seeing Eoana from the highest points before passing down through the Marketplace where he'd seen Fiona and her friends...

"I'm a little wobbly too...probably wouldn't have made it here without Nanashi's help...but I just had to get away from them..." he wasn't ashamed to admit that and in fact was quite grateful for his roommate's assistance - who was to say he wouldn't still be back in his dorm room otherwise...surrounded and unable to escape... He bit his lip as more voices seemed to join the first group of mutterings, it was hard trying to resist the urge to open his eyes but he was afraid to see how many more had joined the throng...

"...It's so loud in here." It felt as though there were at least ten others in the room with them and eventually a peek through half closed eyes confirmed that and he stiffened with a sharp intake of breath before covering his ears and shutting his eyes again, "I can't take much more of this..." In the past, he'd had help from family members to 'shed the spirits' but with nobody else able to see - and Branwen claiming there was in fact nothing there int he first place...The Diviner was at a loss...

The White Raven would lift into the air as Rick covered his ears and leant forward, his eyes shut tight... After a second or two of hovering, she would land on a nearby seat, her head tilted as she watched her companion sympathetically.

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this
With: Branwen, Nanashi, Merek
Feeling: Overwhelmed
OoC Ahh...gonna leave it there........
Patrick's Cloak
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Nanashi spoke first about Patrick's condition. He started freaking out upon hearing voices and seeing ghosts as stated by Nanashi. Normally that can be attributed to a lack of sleep or perhaps they were in an environment, typically dark, where one's sense of vision can be impaired and make them see things that are not actually there. However, if this is truly a side effect of a raiment, this will not be easy to tackle. Every raiment is unique, so there is no typical case of treating someone who is having issues with their raiment. Merek will need as much information as he can get before doing anything with Patrick. He retreated to where his writing materials were, grabbed parchment and pen, and returned just as Patrick begun speaking about what has been happening to him. Some of it is specific, others vague. He had to get away from them? Who is them? Are they the supposed ghosts that he keeps on seeing? He wrote down all that Nanashi and Patrick have told him so far until Patrick said that it was too loud in here. Unfortunately, Merek can do nothing to drown the noise since Patrick is the only one who can hear them. The doctor is not even sure if sleep can help drown out the noise. However, having his patient resting on a bed is better than having him sitting down with his body hunched over. Gently, he lifts him out of the chair by his arm and escorted him to one of the infirmary beds. He helped him lay down on his back before retreating to his office to acquire some sage. He lit the sage with flint and steel and began walking around the room with it. If the supposed ghosts are pestering Patrick and have malicious intent, then perhaps the smoke from the lit sage will drive them away. His golden eyes turned toward Nanashi before saying,

"You there. Take this sage from me and keep walking pace yourself around this room. If your friend is being tormented by spirits, perhaps this will give him a momentary reprieve."

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Taking care of a patient]

Tala Mxwell
Quote:
The-DJ-Ghost