Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Tsukihara Forest || South-West Branch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:26 pm
tab tab tab The Mist Approaches
The night began to fall a snowy mist soon follow, bringing down the temperature even further. The sky was clear and full of stars and a brighter full moon. Deeper into the forest the mist thickens to a thick fog. Cutting visibility in half. The cave grew colder further into the night and only the heat from the fire gave any relief.

Fiitra
400 Exp
13 training post

Solarius flare
300 EXP
13 training post

Azeiel The Risen
25 exp
13 training post

Kumiho
300 exp
10 training post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab As compliment came from Senju and Ayura Oppa, Mi-jin look to see how the Wangya felt about her meal. Of course, when he said nothing, it was to be expected. He would have tasted food that was far more appealing. As Mi-jin made a plate for Kumiho who gave the meal a long sniff before eating, Mi-jin took what was left of the pot. “I’m going to wash up.” Mi-jin let the cave know before she gathers her cooking supplies and left the cave. She saw Ayura taking the first watch as she descended the steps and walked to the lake. It was cold and the mist made it hard to see too much in front of her as she quickly dumps her skillet in the chilled water. Washing away as much of the food as possible before gathering up her supplies into her bag.

Reentering the cave, Mi-jin sat next to the fire. She only left for a few minutes and wasn’t sure what the two other oppa was talking about till Usurio ask her about her tent. “I have a tent! The moon provided me with one when I woke up. uwaa,,I lost my bedroll in the rubble along with my blanket.” She was silence as she thought about the offer. “Uhh, okay! I didn’t know how to set up my tent anyway. It look way too fancy.” Mi-jin agreed. She didn’t seem the harm in sharing a tent if that was best.

After eating a full meal, having a warm fire and the moon bright light protecting her. Mi-jin eyes began to drift and she rubs at them sleepily. It was hard to stifle a yawn from escaping her lips. If she was more awake, Mi-jin would be excitedly asking about Senju and Usurio oppa ninjustu. Her village didn’t have many trained ninja, but her eyes could barely stay open. “Hm? I can … I can fight… mmm I think.” Mi-jin mumbles as she sways slightly in her seated position. “Wa,, I ,, can’t do anythin’ special like that,” she added.

tab
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: Senju-oppa Cave

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa , Ayura-oppa, Senju-oppa, and Wangja-Usuiro
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes + 1 trench knife

Stamina: 85

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) equip
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) equip
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Lanfaer
                    Fiitra
                    Solarius flare
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:36 pm
First shift
tab the first watch, one might even say the most important watch. For the first half nothing of more have happen. Sometimes a bird will dove across the nearby water to scope up a fish before darting up back into the sky. As the mist slowly thicken cutting visibility or if you were paying attention you see another bird dive for the water before it vanishes underneath the water. Two long paused before the bird break the water surface and flew to the sky  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: Somber | Status: ok | Action: Keeping Watch

Water is nothing if not ingemination

Ayura took his time observing nature around him. The cool area startled his senses and after having been outside for almost an hour, each inhalation of breath seemed to pierce his lungs. Lips becoming chapped, he found himself longing for the humid moisture of his youth as opposed to whatever frozen landscape he was existing in now. In the time he had alone however, Ayura gradually released the gnawing ball of stress that was pent up within his chest. It was like a wound, and all Ayura wanted was for it to heal. As such, he wasn't surprised when the burning in his eyes resulted in the first trail of a tear its way down his chilled face. The guilt and grief he thought he'd dealt with so long ago had only stayed with him, following him like a haunted shadow. So Ayura stood , hands on his bow and silent tears streaming down his face of both the sorrow and the cold. Eventually their passage stopped and the boy went back indoors, gently prodding Thundra in his tent. "Wake up Thundra, time for your watch." His gentle voice finished before he bundled himself up in his sleeping bag, drifting into the endless plane of dreams.

an encore to the tenacity of life.

Chakra:
Stamina:
Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Azeiel The Risen

Solarius flare

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:34 pm

Grunting and groaning, Thundra eventually turning himself over to look up at Ayura before he finally went to bed. "Great, now it's my turn," his voice would rasp in a low murmur. Exiting his tent and grabbing the sheathe of his katana while placing it on his hindside, begrudgingly waving goodbye to Mi-Jin before exiting the mouth of the cave, where his newfound allies had reside.

Eventually climbing down the flight of steps he had created, Thundra would stop once he reached the last step. Taking a deep breath and exhaling before looking around would cause him to become a bit irritated. "Really? I have to take watch in... this?" he'd place his hands on his hips as he observed the deep fog in the beginning of the night. "Not only that, it's gotten colder. Oh, well. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Thundra would enthusiastically say as he began circling the mountain his cave was based in. He would figure it would be a good thing to get a good idea of the layout of the area he would be staying in for the time being. As he saw the outskirts of the forest from where his mountainous home was based, he'd get a sudden shudder than ran down his spine. "I hope I don't run into those Hounds again. They were unpleasant, to say the very least." Shaking himself off before picking up the pace to come back to the front of the mountain, Thundra would go to the bottom of the steps he created from the mountain and would sit down, placing his elbow on his knee and his chin in the palm of his hand. He would seem as if he was inattentive, but in reality he was focusing on every little aspect he heard, saw or thought of. He didn't want to freeze to death, so he would intend to eventually get up after a few minutes to warm his body down.

[quote"Azeiel The Risen"]
[quote"Solarius flare"]
[quote"Im the Girl one"]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:45 pm
the mist watches

At first nothing struck off as odd. The forest night lifr was active as usual. Only the bitter cold biting at any visible skin. A mole skitter into the bushes making noises. That what one would hear a lot. Trees in the wind, a howl of some far off animal. A screech of the bird. Common forest noise, before they all slowly began to grow eeriely silence. A flock of birds scatter into the air fleeing in one direction. Lastly, the second shift ends.

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:22 pm
"Wow. No Doghoppers this time? I'll admit, I didn't want any trouble, but.. I'm a bit disappointed. Oh, well. Best be grateful with peace than with calamity, I always say." Thundra finally got up from the last step he had been sitting on and begun to stretch his entire body before finally climbing the flight of steps to his cave. Stopping to look behind him one last time, he looked around and observed the entire frontal area of his abode to ensure that nothing was there. "So many things we need to do," he said while focusing his gaze upon the moon. "How beautiful you are. You remind me ever so much of..." his thought trailed off. He didn't want to get sentimental in front of everyone, as he hated when people saw him emotional in the wrong ways. He had been thinking of a girl who had captured his heart since he was younger. The first time they had met was in the night, where he had saved her from her greatest fear - a cockroach. He smiled at the thought of her being afraid, as she always came to him running and clutching on to him for dear life. His heart ached and weighed, what seemed like a thousand pounds for the young Senju. He remembers her smile, and at how one time he was unsure if the moonlight reflected her smile, or her smile gave light to the moon.

Shaking his head and coming back to reality through a swift, cold breeze, Thundra would enter his cave and clear his throat. He'd go over to Ikazuchi and crouch before lightly pushing him to wake him up... if he had been asleep at all. "It is now your turn, mon frere," he'd say in a low tone, just above a whispering voice. With that, he would get up and sit beside the fire that Mi-Jin, the Moon Prophet, had prepared. He began thinking of his mother, who was one of the best when it came to fighting fire with her Wood Release techniques. She was so proficient, his father, who was more than three times as powerful as his mother, would even learn her defense mechanisms. "One day," he thought while a smile began to form across his face. "I'll be more powerful than both of you combined - maybe the strongest Senju to date. I promise I'll make you proud!" With that, he began planning on how he should train and what he would need to do to become more powerful than any other Senju that had ever come into existence.

Solarius flare

Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:10 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 0700
Chakra: 140 Stamina: 325

Finishing his meal, Ika set himself against the cave wall by his tent with a nod. The others would take their shifts in turn and he did not suspect any of them would run off or try to do anything sneaky. After all, their only hope for survival was trust in each other. With his shield tied to his left arm and his spear draped across said arm he settled in for the night. While he was admittedly a bit cold, he could endure it. After all, he had done the right thing in giving up his tent, at least in his opinion any way.

The night passed quickly enough for him, though dreams traced upon the edges of his consciousness. Frantic memories of the life he had before. Marching to the palace at the head of the column during parades, the nights in camp he spent hidden away from his staff while joking and drinking with his soldiers. He loved them like family but, loved them enough to allow them to perform their duty should it be required of them. If anything that was what he missed the most about his previous life. He hated politics despite his skill with the matter. What he loved was standing at the head of a regiment of soldiers, leading them, bleeding with them, morning with them. He may have the title of prince, but he was a soldier at heart. It was the great difference between himself and his father. His father was a politician and a damn good one. But Ika, no Ika was a soldier.

Before too long he was awoken by the senju informing him that it was his turn to take watch. Rising to his feet he nodded and stretched absently. Taking the silver spear into his right hand he nodded,"Get some sleep, it will be dawn soon, and we have a lot of work to do you and I." Reaching into his belt he pulled out a protein bar and, very un-princly, tore the package open and stuffed half of it into his mouth with the other half sticking out. Gesturing to his clones, the squad, Ika included, headed out of the cave into the darkness. Once he arrived at the forest floor, he quickly gestured,"Fan out, twenty meters between each of us, ring around the cave mouth. See anything strange report it immediately."

Choking down the rest of his protein bar he waited for the clones to move off before taking a deep defensive stance. Raising his shield he began to go through the drills which had been, well, drilled into him. They came back faster than he expected, though he was glad his body still remembered the familiar motions. With the spear drills coming to a quick head, he embedded the spear into the ground next to him and drew his long sword and repeated the same drills with the sword variant. Before he knew it his body was starting to heat up just from the physical activity.

With his drills finished he returned his sword to its sheath and quickly found himself a suitably thick tree branch. Without hesitation he jumped up into the air and grabbed a hold of the branch. Pulling himself up slowly he lowered himself back down and continued doing pullups for the better half of ten minutes. No crystallization, apocalypses or anything would take one of his proudest things from him. He was physically strong and well built. Releasing the tree branch he hopped to the ground with the jingling of armor. Taking his spear and shield back in hand he took up his post like a proper sentinel.

Yet deep in the back of his mind, he could remember, the feeling he felt during the dream, and among his soldiers. If he was to retake what was his, he would need an army, and men to fight. People to arm them, weapons to arm them with, food to feed them, and time to train them. His obstacles were many, but they were known to him, and he would not jump the obstacles, but shatter through them.

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:51 pm
the mist watches

In the middle of the lake a duck land on the calm surface. Ducking it head underwater before it sqwack. As it was pulled under water. Bubble coming to the surface before stopping.

Not even a mile to the north of the camp one of the clone discover an unusual sight. A trail of blood led to a large bush where weak animalistic groan. Crouching over the injured animal was 3 skeletal figured drench in this animal blood. That was the last as a strong force would stab through the stomach of the clone from behind.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:18 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Chakra: 135 / 140 Stamina: 325

While normally, the calm would ease his nerves, safe within the palace walls, this was something else entirely. It made the hairs of his neck stand on end. It was too quiet. He should have heard owls hooting, nocturnal animals hunting, anything. But instead he was met with silence. He didn't like it. Spear in his right hand he snapped his fingers and formed a wind clone to his right,"Go check on each of the sentries." He scolded himself mentally for not doing so sooner. It was rule number one of sentry command, assign a sentry watcher to the sentries. And he had ******** it up. Letting out a sigh he pinched his nose in annoyance. However before his annoyance could manifest further the sound of crackling lightning pierced the silence. A sound which reverberated within the confines of his mind. Not to mention the simple knowledge that one of his clones had been taken out. But by what, he heard no sounds of fighting but what he did know, was the direction of the contacts. Stopping his clone,"Go find what killed the clone, do not engage get your a** back to the cave as soon as you find out. Get the others too. Have them fall back to the cave entrance." Turning on heel he climbed the stairs to the cave quickly, bending at the knees and ankles to keep his armor from jingling with each step, until he reached the mouth of the cave. Kneeling he quickly first went to Ayura. Lightly poking him in the shoulder he held his finger over his own lips until the the mans eyes would meet his own. Indicating that he should remain quiet,"Stay quiet, one of my clones was killed, another is in route to investigate, but were not alone. Something took it out, and fast. A predator would have at least mauled the clone first. So whatever's out there, isn't friendly. Let the others sleep, a tired soldier makes lethal mistakes."

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab She couldn’t stay awake any longer and went into the tent, pausing to beckon kumiho inside the tent as well. Hoping she can snuggle up to the back of the white fox. As she laid down, Mi-jin mutter a nighttime prayer, “As I lay my head down to sleep. If...if i die before I wake. I pray to moon for my soul wa take. Amen, nighty night moon.” Stretching her body catlike inside the tent, Mi-jin curled up as she drift into a deep sleep.

dreams was not a usual occurrence and as mi-jin found herself back into her childhood home. It was empty except for the sound of the wind chime. Walking to the back of her home, she slid the door open and saw no other houses, fields or people. Just a long road of sands, it was like her house was isolated. Pulling her legs to her chest, “I don’t like it here.” Mi-jin said, but it felt like her voice was far away and not her own.

Mi-jin wasn’t sure how long she sat there, but it felt like hours as her butt began to hurt sitting on the hard floor. As she stood up, she turns around and heard her front door open. A female voice called out, but it didn’t sound like her mother or neighbor. Mi-jin checked her satchel and realizes she wasn’t wearing her winter clothes or even her normal clothes. They were the most beautiful looking dress she could ever imagine. As she looked at her hands, paler than usual with clean painted nails. Touching her hair it wasn’t a coarse feeling of silver. Panic filled her body, heightened by this dream-like state. The female voice spoke again, but Mi-jin couldn’t pick out her words as Mi-jin tried to conjure up a mirror.

A scream was building in her chest, as Mi-jin ran to the kitchen and found one of her mother metal pots and stared at her reflection. Gasping as her face was not her own face, the voice was not her own. When she screamed, it was like two voices combine in one.

Mi-jin woke up with tears in her eyes, her heart was beating fast as she sat up in the tent. The dream felt so odd to her, but she wasn’t sure if she’ll ever forget the face. “Waa I wonder if it my shift yet.” Mi-jin sleepily ask out loud, before she yawns into her hands. The tent had kept her nice and warm and sometime in her sleep she must have kicked off her shoes. Mi-jin unzipped the tent and poke her head out. “Morning, is it my turn yet?”

tab
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: Senju-oppa Cave

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa , Ayura-oppa, Senju-oppa, and Wangja-Usuiro
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes + 1 trench knife

Stamina: 85

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) equip
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) equip
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Quote:
                    Fiitra
                    Solarius flare
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: Sleepy | Status: ok | Action: Assisting Watch

Water is nothing if not ingemination

Ayura was actually sad to be woken up. While he was frightful of what awaited him in his slumber it had been surprisingly relaxing. Maybe the melancholy of his life had decided to give him a short respite to recuperate, or maybe crying is actually helpful. Regardless, he was slightly startled when he felt the gentle prodding pulling him from sleep. With a slight exhale, Ayura awoke and his eyes fluttered open as he pushed himself up on one arm. The peace he had was rapidly stripped away, only to be replaced with a growing chill in his bones as Ikazuchi's words flooded his senses. Predator outside? What could it have been?

Now fully awake with adrenaline flooding through every vein in his body, Ayura slipped on his vest over his shirt to help protect him from whatever may be waiting for them. Grabbing his bow as well, Ayura felt fully prepared for whatever may lie ahead of them at the given moment. Right before opening his mouth to speak though Mi-jin spoke up. "Mi-jin, good timing." Keeping his voice in a whisper, he lightly nodded and knelt down close to her. "Ikazuchi had an issue with one of his clones. There seems to be an entity in the forest among other things. We may need you to help us with the issue at hand."

an encore to the tenacity of life.

Chakra:
Stamina:
Im the Girl one

Azeiel The Risen

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:24 am
While laying with his arms crossed on his right side, Thundra would dream about the same girl he thought about when he was sleeping. He imagined her sunlit face whenever she smiled. He smirked in his sleep. Strangely, however, he began to cry. The once had soft smile that ran across his face slowly began to fade. His heart in his sleep began to fall heavy. There was nobody more than his parents that he missed more than this girl. He saw her short, sleek brown hair and her luscious, red lips and her eyes that seemed full of life, yet vast with various other emotions. He remembered how she smelled of sweet, yet aromatic candy. Then slowly, she began to fade, with her smile growing bigger and bigger as she finally faded away. Thundra jumped up out of his sleep, with tears streaming down his eyes at a merciless rate. "Argh..." he thought to himself. "Why, Ya Kalila? Why did you smile when you left me? Was I not good enough? Please come back to me..." he whispered to himself shakily before his voice trailed off, breaking off into nothingness and slight despair. He'd wipe the tears off of his cheeks, but they'd stay on his long eyelashes, which made them seem more.. pretty, despite his eyes being slightly red. He grabbed his katana and placed it on his hindside before going out of his tent and clearing his throat. He saw the rest of his newfound friends and felt a bit more reassured. Thundra would smile widely at them and close his eyes while he did so. "Hey, y'all! What did I miss?" he said happily. He didn't want them to see he had been crying or hurt in any way. He had to be strong - if not for himself, for his parents... and the captor of his heart.

Solarius flare
Azeiel The Risen
Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab tab ______The Mist has Arrived

tab The mist began to enter the cave, smelling like burnt cinnamon and pumpkins as it grew thicker and thicker. Shrouding everyone in a dark green fog. Shadow moved within the fog as shriek and laughter scream from outside the cave walls or perhaps it was coming from inside?

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:09 am
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Chakra: XXX / XXX Stamina: XXX / XXX

With the others now up he was about to begin informing them of what went down on his shift, however overpowering smells combined with the fog prevented him. Turning on heel he spoke simply,"Well since your up, I would advise you to prepare to defend yourselves." Flipping his spear around he embedded the silver weapon into the ground beside him. Stepping forwards, scales jingling lightly as he walked, he reached the cave entrance,"I have a plan, follow it if you want, or dont, its on you. But, Ayura, since you have the longest range take up a position at the cave mouth. I will see if I can do something about this fog and provide you targets. Senju with me, were going down there. Mi-jin, take the rear. I am trusting you with my back." Calling to all five of his clones he continued,"Spear wall, dont let a damn thing through." Without waiting to see if they would perform their roles within the plan, the young man mounted the stairs and soon was with his clones down below. Letting out a sigh he flipped his longsword into a backhand grip and began to speak softly. As he spoke, his sea foam green chakra began streaming from the man. In light wisps which painted the fog. With each breath he cultivated more and more chakra,"At the end of our hard fought journey, paradise awaits." Stepping before the spear line he extended his left arm yet had it angled towards the ground before him. What followed, was a massive release of wind. What should be enough to force the fog bank higher. Enough to send snow flying off trees, blasting into the air creating an almost blizzard like condition, yet hopefully it would be enough to lift the fog off the ground for at least a small time to see what was around them.

Kaze Soujuu [Wind Manipulation]
Description: This control allows the user to create and bend wind. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be shifted around as if it were a part of their own body. It should be noted that one can manipulate wind both that they created and naturally occurring. Additionally, any wind that is being freely manipulated is not very strong, and can be broken or blown away as if it were completely natural. It should be noted that techniques can be made smaller while retaining their rank.
Rank B: Large amount of wind [a whirlwind].

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out