Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:26 am
[I too have a crazy idea! lets make the story more interesting by all three of us playing as the cannon characters and each of us playing as our originals! if thats what we are not doing already!]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:11 pm
[Okies ^^ that's good with me ((both ideas))]

Al tilted his head slightly. "Is it a good or bad? Cause if it's a bad on then we can go where ever. I...it doesn't bother me as long as I'm with you." He lowered his gaze to the sliverware in front of him.

Cristal stoped infront of a giant building. "This is the place." She pulled up her dark hair into a high pony-tail, pulled on a pair of black gloves, then walked towards the building. When she entered she found the place had already been hit. She walked along until she heard talking, Cristal slide towards the wall and snuck closer to listen in.

Lenn gasped. "You're the one who eletricuted everything and everyone in the museum!" Aiona chuckled. "Yeah." She showed her the red stone. "And I'm immune to the red stone ring's effect." Lenn grunted. "Give it back." She growled. Aiona chuckled again. "No way."

'Damn it, boss if you're going to send Aiona to do the job then why send me after her?' Cristal grited her teeth in anger but stayed still as to not bring unwanted attention to herself.  

cristal_lyn_tyris

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:48 pm
((cannon characters... gonk I hate Winry...)

Lenn tried to punch Aiona, but missed. Aiona had taken a sidestep and punched her back. Lenn ducked and forced an elbow into Aiona's side. Aiona fell over, but while she was down, had made a transmutation circle. Lenn had a concerned face. "Give back the red stone." Aiona chuckled. "What's your use for it?" Lenn growled louder. "It shows people the consequence of the red water!" Aiona chuckled. "Riight."  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:55 pm
[I can play as Winry...I cant wait to make her clumsy...hee hee hee, so yeah!]

Senya luaghed "Its not a problem, Alphonse, besides, I have known you just as long as you've known me, since we were in diapers! But then as you know I had to stay with you and Ed until my older brother came back from the military" she took a deep breath before continuing "Thats when I had to leave your home and live with him... becuase I had no other family... But thats all in the past now! Tee hee hee!" she smiled.

Ed shouted "Lenn! Let me help you!"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:59 am
Aiona snapped her fingers and elecricity shocked Lenn. Lenn fell back with a small shout. She looked at Edward and smiled at him. "I can take care of this. Get Senya and Alphonse so they can see who hurt Senya!" She got up, but Aiona punched her, causing her to fall back once more. Lenn was bleeding, but she didn't care.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:53 am
[heh a clumsy Wirny hahaha rofl ]

Al smiled back, "Yeah, those where good times. I was really sad when you left. Though Ed would probbably remember it better than I could. Remember when we played beauty shop? You tied me to a chair and cut my hair. Oh man Auntie had a fit, I was mad for a week because of that." He laughed remebering the old times.  

cristal_lyn_tyris

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:07 pm
"your hair was so beautiful! I think I kept a piece of it becuase you wanted me to have it as a parting present" She luaghed, they finished their meal and headed back to the hospital, finding there was a fight  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:07 pm
"Sen... do...do you think we should get invovled?" Al turned to the girl, she nodded. "I have a bad feeling about this." Al ran towards the fight he soon saw Lenn laying on the ground bleeding hevliy. "LENN!!" Al ran to her side with Sen following him.

Cristal had managed to stay hidden out of the way watching her senior in action, but she soon heared soome one shouting. "LENN!!" She turned her head towards the sound. Two figures where running towards the figure now known as Lenn. Cristal huffed she hated getting into things if she didn't have to. She quickly drew off her gloves revealing scars in the form of alchimey circles. She claped her hands together and laid them on the wall next to her, the energy flowed until it reached it's target, the girl on the ground. The energy encased her and created a cage, while the two where distracted with the cage, Cristal moved Lenn into another area. "Take that." She smirked.  

cristal_lyn_tyris

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:12 pm
"Yes we do..." she took out a permenant marker and drew on the back of her hands. she unclipped her lily-of-the-vally brooch and tansmuted it into a shieldfor lenn  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Lenn looked around. "Where... Am I?" She wiped the blood away from her mouth and sighed. "That person took the red stone."
Aiona chuckled. "Well, I can destroy this town before the state comes." She ran away.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:09 pm
Senya smirked Only I know this... but I was born with a small shard of the real Stone.... She ran at the enemy full throttle, she took out a FINE POINT pen and drew a transmutation circle on her skin "Hgrr" a light shone around her wrist and a bunch of skeletons arose from the ground in a nearby grave. "Yes it worked" the skeletons ran at Aiona and attacked her, piling up on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:25 pm
Aiona sighed. "Not again." She grinned as she used the red stone's alchemic powers and a blast of power shot up into the sky. She made a way to escape. She jumped out of the pile of bones and landed on her ground. She turned around to them. "Bring. It. On."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:51 pm
You may have that stone, but I have my weapons that can deflect any attack or most attacks that are aimed at me, so dot even try, hand over the stone and you will live, if you are lucky"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:29 pm
Aiona chuckled. "Who are you to tell me what to do? My job is done here. I need the red stone to complete something, and that's it." She ran away.
Lenn looked around. "Please... Leave me alone."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:54 pm
Senya turned around "Lenn!" she ran at her limit to lenns side and looked up at al, "Should I use alchemy"  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff