Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🦑|| Ika-shokuji [Residence][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:22 am
User ImageUser Image

"Pour l'adorable mademoiselle Amano,

Merci infinie. My boundless thanks for watching over mademoiselle Homura's youth. If you are reading this bon, it will mean you have realized that I am not currently present to wish you a fond farewell, pardon. I have taken my leave of the land lightening unknowing when or if I shall return as it is unknown if there will be a land to return to but should there be I look forward to seeing you again bon. Afterall I am but a humble citizen, and you moi héroïne, my hero. I have found that the Daimyo has made himself known here in the royal capital. The same capital of which you hail. I am a bartender mademoiselle Amano, so pardon once more in that I've heard quite the many tale. Whether these tales are true or not. I wish you luck in votre amore, your love and while we will likely now be miles apart I will hope that you will find in your heart that I shall always be ton ami, your friend. I leave you with a poem ma chérie. Perchance when you've the time you'll be able to translate it. Perchance when I return you will have learned my tongue. Perchance if that were to happen. I would find myself most humbled and elated. Once again moi ris de veau. Merci pour tout, for everything.

À 𝔱𝔬𝔦 𝔧𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔢
        𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔰 𝔧'𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔰 𝔡𝔦𝔯𝔢
        𝔍𝔢 𝔯ê𝔳𝔢 𝔡'𝔲𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔤
        𝔇'𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱
        𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢

𝔈𝔱 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔢 𝔩𝔞 𝔣𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔲 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢
        𝔑𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔱 𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰

À 𝔱𝔬𝔦 𝔧𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔦
        𝔙𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰, 𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔢, 𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔢-𝔬𝔲𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔱
        𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩'é𝔱𝔬𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔲𝔢
        𝔘𝔫𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔢 à 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔯

𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢 è𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔲𝔢
        ℜè𝔤𝔫𝔢 𝔩𝔞 𝔫𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔢 é𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢
        𝔒ù 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰

𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢 è𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔲𝔢
        ℜè𝔤𝔫𝔢 𝔩𝔞 𝔫𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔢 é𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢
        𝔈𝔱 𝔧𝔢 𝔪'𝔶 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔦
        𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡é 𝔞𝔲 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔯𝔢 â𝔪𝔢

"I AM FAR MORE THAN ANY MENACE YOU COULD EVER COMPREHEND BREATHER OF AIR! DARE YOU LOOK INTO MY EYES! THE EYES THAT ARE BRIMMING WITH NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT! THINK NOT YOUR REMOVING ME FROM THE REALM OF DARKNESS A FAVOR! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU FREED ME FROM MY SHACKLES BREATHER OF AIR! THE WORDS I HAD MADE THEN, WORDS THAT WILL NOT FALL HALLOW! I WILL SEE YOU SKEWERED LIKE MY BRETHREN! YOUR SKIN SEARED WITH BLACKENED MARKS LIKE THEY! nice letters aside Unki's freedom pal was making himself known booming in her head as he furiously tapped against the bowl. For a little guy he was indeed pretty tough. His power was equivalent to the tap of an overly curious full sized house cat. However, had Unki taken the shrimp up on his threats of staring him in his eyes only then..would she see just how 'powerless' he was. As she'd feel something...was...amiss.

((If Unki Looks at the shrimp whose name remains unknown in the eyes, read the following.))

"YOU THINK ME EMPTY? YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE IN IN THIS SHELL. TO BE SERVED AS A DISH FOR YOUR KINDS SUSTENANCE. YOU WILL BECOME YOUR KINDS SUSTENANCE, KNOW THE FEELING, KNOW THE SUFFERING YOUR KIND HAVE WROUGHT. TIS ONLY FAIR IN THE CIRCLE OF LIFE. TIS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT." Unki would begin to feel as if her body was beginning to not be her own. If the shrimp's compulsions succeeded she would be all the more susceptible to his following compulsion. A powerful one at that. One unfathomed for such a small creature to be capable.

His compulsion to have Unki feel indentured and ashamed for her earlier slaying of his kind even if it was not of her own hand that slew them. A compulsion which to her would make logical and firm sense, the voice of the shrimp convincing in all manner of ways. Essentially a compulsion imposed for Unki to 'prepare' herself to be eaten similarly in a manner of samurai who would perform Seppuku. Of course. If the compulsion succeeded coasting off the earlier belief she and the shrimp had swapped bodies and he had assumed control of it to do so a 'zombified' or should we say 'shrimpified' Unki would likely be heading into the kitchen to do whatever it was she deemed necessary to 'prepare' herself. Of course if she started doing anything too over the top or whacky all of the sudden the kitchen staff would of course in a panic stop her realizing she was not in control of herself. She'd be Kai'd out of the compulsion by the group of concerned chefs in that case, that or wake up on her own inflicting some kind of unfortunate wound on herself to snap her back into reality.

Whatever the result would be the shrimp of war would be flipped upside down like a dead goldfish in a bowl having clearly exerted itself beyond its capabilities, but faint bubbles coming from the prawns mouth would indicate it was still alive. Suffice to say, however, the scenario turned out, 'do not look the shrimp in the eyes' would no doubt be something to take note of and maybe it wasn't all just boasts. The best case scenario Unki being stopped before she stripped her 'armor' which would have occurred rather quickly as one does not 'take things off' in a kitchen unless its an apron and or being stopped the minute her body entranced reached out for a knife. Of course, the absolute WORST CASE would be the loss of fingers or a really bad burn...but there was a possible case FAR WORSE than even that and it was how the compulsion would be interpreted. I the compulsion was one of rage as opposed to shame...Unki could very well have been compelled to slay the slayers of what she currently believed to be 'her kind'...what absolute horror show that would be...because if she truly wanted she could kill everyone in the kitchen easily.

Ayatsuri Karada [ Body Puppetry ]
→→Rank: C
→→P/S. Sense: Sight // -
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 2 Posts // 15 Chakra
→→Source: Mental Phantasm
→→Description: The caster creates the illusion that the target's body is slowly being taken over by the caster. In the target's eyes, they are slowly becoming the caster, the further the transformation has progressed the less control over their body they maintain.

Seiha no Koe [ Voice of Domination ]
→→Rank: S+
→→P/S. Sense: Chakra // Sound
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 1 Post // 250 Chakra
→→Source: Auditory
→→Description: At this level, the user is incredibly skilled in the art of vocal manipulation, as well as a persuasive speech. Anyone listening to them while using this technique would instantly feel that whatever the user says is true, and that they absolutely agree with them. A charging enemy will stop dead in their tracks, just to listen to the wonderful sound of the speaker’s voice. Oddly enough, it is more difficult to make an enemy retreat than to make him join your cause. Enemies ordered to retreat will often begin to weep and beg the user to let them stay. However, a listener will carry out nearly any request short of killing his or herself.

Chakra:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:x/x Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)4400/4400 Ac:60,220/60,220

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️
○ Reflex: 12 {Capped At 12}
○ Speed: 18 {Capped At 12}
○ Strength: 0
○ Fort: 0

•6 Reflex: Jyuura
•3 Reflex: Hashi
•3 Reflex: Balanced Master
•3 Speed: Hashi
•3 Speed: Balanced Master
•6 Speed: Shunkan
•6 Speed: Sen Gekiretsu
♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
Coup de main {French For: Helping Hand}
[Contents]:
Both:
•Seal Connection~Haipa : The Sworn Defender
•Seal Connection~Saza : The Eagle Eye
•Seal Connection~Hodan Ichiba : Artillery Market
•Seal Connection~Takahata: The Supreme Service

Right Hand: 240 -100 = 140 Remaining Capacity
• [Legendary Seven Swords, Kiba: The Twin Lightning Swords]
• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

Left Hand: 240
• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️
• {Weaponsmithing} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Ryouri-nin:} ||→{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts/Gourmand: Specialty Wine}
• {Technological} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Enchantment} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Botany} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Mining} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Armorsmithing} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Pharmaceutical Chemistry} || → {Novice}
• {Toxin Chemistry} || → {Novice}
• {Scroll Crafting} || → {Novice}

♣️Formless Info♣️
♣️ Soft Physical: S
♣️ Sword: S
♣️ Chopsticks: S
♣️ Rapier: S
♣️ Smokebombs: S {Locked until the Purchase of Appropriate Manuals}

Hurrak
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

The paper was as delicate in design as its envelope and Trefles's handwriting was careful which reminds Unki of ornate filigree. Maybe the correlation Unki was pasting together in her head had something to do with the language he spoke in? Was he leaving the region or is Trefles just leaving the country? No matter his destination it was obvious that the wandering bartender was going onto greener pastures where conflict wasn't pressing its weight on borders.

A mention of a Daimyo from the capital was interesting, truly, and the very thought of seeing her Shiro again was enough to stir at least one or two butterflies in her gut. But Unki still was very skeptical of the letter's mention of a rumor, however. The whole timing of the Hidden Storm rocketing skyward was just weird and if any need to bring Shiro into the picture would have at least beckoned someone to nudge her about a village request for him. This "Daimyo" sighting was more than likely a rouse in plain sight probably put on by a specific troupe of actors which Unki knew to travel. The group included an exquisite Shiro impersonator whom Unki had the misfortune of meeting when she caught the young actor putting on a street-side performance. She wasn't proud to recall the memory of how she suddenly broke into a vicious chase at sight of watching the impersonator talking it up with girls basically after being asked to marry. Unki knew better now to not pummel Shiro look-a-likes out of jealousy in broad daylight. She would have to be on her best behavior when she meets the actors again. It was too bad she didn't pocket that mysterious Shiro doll from the novelty shop.

As she carried on with review of the letter Unki felt warm and fuzzy to have secured another friend. It will be hard to forget her efforts forth preventing a meltdown of Ika-shokuji and helping Trefles. The thought of his blue hair and happy mask will fill her head with wonder now. Will he be okay out there? Will those battling metal guys be able to keep him safe? I might need him one day to translate this for me. After taking a glance at the poem, Unki sighs and carefully folds the letter back and awkwardly slips it back into the envelope. .

Little Shrimp appeared to be fond of poking buttons with threats Unki couldn't take to heart. "Look into my eyes?" What? So you can attempt to warp my conscience into pitying your fishbowl life? Yeah. Life ain't fair. That taunt wasn't something she'd say out loud to its face since some otherworldly force was warning Unki that little shrimp would be talking, raging on, for a while. But giving shrimp that unamused "oh really" stare was definitely up Unki's alley. Well. She looked. Oh how she looked into those little, black compound eyes and unknowingly sparked a big mistake. A strange sensation began to make its pull on her. Whatever thoughts once bubbling in her head were fizzling out into a numb and empty state. Any on-lookers may have just thought Unki was simply experiencing the calm before breaking the brink into a power-packed sneeze. She couldn't focus. Her mental state was enduring an imbalanced trance-like state where she was feeling less and less like herself by the second. There was no sure-fire promise Unki could confirm she was still her own size. Small, insecure, and a haunting vibe as if she was owing something mighty to the Little Shrimp. Weight of the shrimp's tone demands atonement for unsung war crimes.

Her mind's eye was plagued with imagery, not from cooking, but the images of Seizan. Instead of humans, her enemy were man-sized shrimp completely lacking the battle attire of UHV soldiers. The small fleet her three-man attack team addressed were replaced with supple white shrimp. Images of innocent shrimp turning pink by the heat in her hands. The lasting wonder of how she could use this power, so easily, against other humans (in this case, other shrimp) bothered her. Little Shrimp would be absolutely pleased if he could see how a distressing memory of bleak human-affairs was warped into disturbing vision of shrimp slaughter if it meant he was getting his way. A slaughter of innocent shrimp was shameful, unforgivable and the darkness of killing shrimp persevered with the events in the kitchen.

Spellbound, Unki was lead to idly circle back to the kitchen and without a word she enters through the double doors. She places the bowl onto a considerably safe spot which is specially reserved for the kitchen staff to place readied plates for service. The kitchen-staff member who opted to greet her found it a little unusual that the woman came back to hover about the kitchen. Unless they're here to work, a welcomed guest is far better off at a dining table instead of imposing fish bowls in necessary spaces. Unki was taking off her vest, by now. A readied plate was being held away from the service tray. "Uhm. Hey Unki. I guess you got that letter? Look, we need you to move your bowl out of the way. That's not a good place for it." No reply. "Unki?"

Her stare was locked on something across the room as she dropped her vest to the floor, knelt down on it, and began to pull her short sword from its sheath. A formally informal display that the staff member who greeted her caught onto. "HEY!" His yelp and the clamor from the plate he dropped caught the rest of the kitchen's attention. Unki had her sword in both hands and stretched her arms outward in line with her stomach. Three members of the kitchen all at once threw down their tools and frantically lunged for the spellbound woman. One took hold of her arms, another struggling to hold back and pry open her hands, and the third fought for possession of the blade. "W-what'r you doing?! " winced the man at her arms. "Is...is this about that letter?! Trefles's comin' back! You can't kill yourself!"The chef wedging his hands into hers groaned as the good, hardworking dishwasher grumbled and fought desperately for the blade; "NOT... IN HERE. I JUST... ********... MOPPED!"

This illusion was strong. Unki hadn't even the slightest clue this behavior was even her real, happening, or even her own to begin with. She was aware, be that as it may, of the arduous task of fighting off the Kitchen's forces. "Put....the blade....down girl!" No illusion was giving out and neither was Unki. Admits the scuffle to prevent a health hazard (i mean, a casualty) the chef called someone over to bring over a skewer and he barked the firm order for that someone to stab Unki's hands- finger- something that wasn't his or had to get back to prep-work. An anxious line cook zigzagged over from a counter with a metal skewer and hovered over the scuffle. It wasn't too long after that point the illusion was pierced just as Unki's forearm became acquainted with the line cook's seasoned skewer. Her grip on a whole lot of anything became limp and loose. A sense of tension pairing with relief ripples across the kitchen when the three kitchen hands had secured the short sword and Unki herself. Another clean tare was added to the fastenings holding her vambrace to her arm and the wound under, made by line-cook, wasn't as significant as it could have been to leave any makings of a blood stain. As for the rest of Unki she was looking like one who just waking up from a daze and blinking at her four rescuers. The line cook with the bloodied skewer let out this enormous sigh before chucking the skewer in the trash and made the path clear between Unki and her fishbowl. She began to check her person: on her arm she eyes the wound that essentially saved her, registered she was kneeling on her vest, and the dishwasher was certainly uncertain about handing her back the blade. The chef was clearly crammed into the crabbiest mood from this whole ordeal. He dusted the knees of his pants and went to the sink. The line-cook who had initially greeted Unki took the blade from the dishwasher and returned it to its sheath. " Egads, girl, you can't be killing yourself in a kitchen all of the sudden. What's goin' on?"

Right off the bat there was little Unki could manage to say except a wincing peep of a whine in leiu of words. The look on her face was blantantly that of feeling shaken up. The line-cook helps Unki to her feet, collects her vest, and hands it to her. Before she could thank him, she ended up looking past him at the rim of the glass bowl just barely in her sights. Her voice was creaking the start of a word, presumably to the line-cook but her tone skyrockets into a enraged shrill. "I SHOULD PAN FRY YOU IN COCONUT OIL- ALIVE- AND LET MY BLOCKHEAD HUSBAND MUNCH YOUR TAIL OFF." Yet again, Unki's antics cause a jolting stir across the whole kitchen. The chef was stirring his own storm by his demand to "Get her out. We can't do this right now. Get her out." "I'M TALKING TO TOSO'S STUPID PET SHRIMP! I'M VERY GRATEFUL THAT EVERYONE DID WHAT THEY DID TO SAVE ME FROM DOING SOMETHING I DON'T REMEMBER." The chef was waving a pair of tongs around. "DON'T MENTION IT. LATER. GET GOING." The linecook stepping was starting to look and feel awfully tense in his leave from Unki's side, he was yelling too. "WHY ARE WE YELLING?!

"I'M VERY SORRY. I'M LEAVING NOW. " With her last loud statement Unki finally recollects the bowl and forms an awkward hand seal with both hands. With all of her might, Unki was truly resisting the urge to catapolt the worn out shrimp into the nearest grill but rather just stuck her hand into the bowl enough to allow the genjutsu to take its course.
"Go to SLEEP!" She circles back to the door and finally able to leave. Her walk to wherever at this rate would have to be quick however careful to not kill the shrimp. Her face was feeling pink and flustered with how that whole mystery unfolded. It was wise to talk away from Ika-shokuji for a while.

{EXIT}

Nemuri [ Sleep ]
→→Rank: B
→→P/S. Sense: Touch // -
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 3 Posts // 20 Chakra
→→Source: Physical Contact // Original
→→Description: By placing one or more hands upon the target the technique forces them into a deep slumber for a number of posts. Can be used without a firm grip to cause fatigue with a light touch instead of full sleep.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / A-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 1450 // 1490 // Stamina: 1550 / 1550

┆Chakra Used: ┇40┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇1450┇Stamina┇#┇

┆Strength ► 0┇Speed ► 0┇Reflex ►0┇Fortitude ►0┇
ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

Tai :: Training
Pi Qua Quan

• Basic Endurance Training - Rank: D :: Training
    Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
  • Extreme Climate Resistance Training - Rank: C :: Training
    Description: The user spends a great deal of time completely immersed in the most intense weather the region has to offer. Following this training, the user does not suffer from adverse climate effects. Additionally, using one or more of the Pi, Qua, and Quan techniques in any combination increases the user's fortitude slightly for one post, to a max of one [1] descriptive rank per trained level in the Soft Physical Formless Style.
  • Advanced Endurance Training - Rank: B :: Training
    Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of techniques in this Style are reduced by half if the practitioner has used the same technique at some point in the last two posts.
  • Pi Qua - Rank: A :: Training
    Description: By repeating the transition between the Pi and Qua techniques repeatedly, the user becomes able to perform them quickly enough that starting with one and transitioning into the other only consumes one action for the post, and also cannot be interrupted if the first hits.
  • Pi Qua Quan - Rank: S :: Training
    Description: After learning all other techniques in this Style, the practitioner runs through them all again, stringing them together in the longest combo they can. Following this training, the practitioner finds themselves capable of using all techniques in the Style up to the highest learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style for 10 less Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

chakra 685/725   stamina 455/455   rankgenin (b) )

• "This is the spot!" Kaito announced with a broad gesture. It was his favorite place to eat and since Maeko was hungry after the spar, there was no reason not to treat them both out. "I'm more of a grilled fish fan than a dumpling guy but the menu here is pretty expansive, so I'm sure that you'll find what you're hungry for." He sat down at a table, pushing one menu towards her and taking one for himself.

"So, I don't see a lot of gunbai users around," he admitted as he skimmed the menu despite knowing what he wanted. "Have you always known you wanted to use one, or was it just a spur of the moment decision?" His whip was a spur of the moment decision, since he had no particular leaning towards any weapon.

Rosa Havoc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:11 pm
______________________________Maeko Tsujihara
____________________________________________________2.0_6-madame3xecutioner.oga
User Image

║ CHAKRAx 205/ 250 x ║ STAMINAx 470/ 500 x ║ ACx 0 x ║ RYOx 0
Arashigakure x Genin x D-Rankx Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

Maeko looked the restaurant up and down, giving him a big smile as they slipped inside. She listened to him, nodding away. "I see, well I'm sure I'll find something I like. Just let me know how much yours is so I don't break your bank on accident!" She told him as they sat down, scooping up her menu and perusing. She peeked over the menu as he asked about her weapon. Which she'd promptly sealed into a scroll before coming inside. "Its actually a Family Heirloom, only thing I got to keep. My Great Great Great Grandfather was a General, he used it."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+3 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +4 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ] [ D ]
      Gathering chakra in their arms, the user releases a large blast of wind directly from the palms of their hands. The gust is strong enough to break rock, but easily countered by a skilled shinobi because of its small area of effect telegraphed direction.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Commander's Glory [ D ]
      The user blocks against an attack, using the large surface area of the fan as a shield. While doing so, the user charges the Gunbai with chakra that causes it's glossy surface to capture all light reflected upon it and intensify it. This causes temporary blindness to all who look upon the fan for three posts. If used to deflect a light based technique,the hazards of the clan are reflected back at their caster as though they were not their own technique.

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned

✘║ OOC
      Notes: Infatuated with the user.
      Quote:
      Dance of the Camilla: Sword Creation
      Description: The user creates a sword out of bone out of the palm of the hand of their choice. The sword can either be one handed or two based on the user’s preference.

kiiwispoet

Roy-schach

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:10 pm

chakra 685/725   stamina 455/455   rankgenin (b) )

• "Oh, I'm good for it," he assured confidently. He had been putting in some work on the mission front, so he could afford a few lunches of Maeko was feeling especially hungry. He requested the grilled fish with a side of lemon, then turned back to Maeko as she explained her gunbai.

"It's really cool that you're descended from fighters. Your gunbai doesn't look too worn down for being passed down so many generations," he remarked with moderate amazement. "I wish we had that sort of generational thing in my family, but I just inherited two bloodlines and little culture. But my dad's not really around to offer any for himself, so... I guess I just jump in feet first whenever there's a festival here in the village since it's all I really have." Despite talking about things he was missing out on, he sounded excited about what he did get to do in the village, par for the course for an optimist. "I'm hoping we get good bloom this spring, I would love to see a festival that celebrated flowers and agriculture here, and I do partially say that as a shinobi that can transform into petals." He grinned as he thought about how fun that could be, always dreaming of new ways to have fun.

Rosa Havoc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:42 pm
______________________________Maeko Tsujihara
____________________________________________________2.0_6-madame3xecutioner.oga
User Image

║ CHAKRAx 205/ 250 x ║ STAMINAx 470/ 500 x ║ ACx 0 x ║ RYOx 0
Arashigakure x Genin x D-Rankx Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

They had both had a splendid meal, she appreciated the cutie for taking her out. They conversed and chit chatted all the while, Mae' held back a good chunk of details to herself. But close to the end of their cute little dinner, she snapped her head back, towards where the spire would be, alarms started to sound, directing any and all fighters to the Floodgates. She hopped up, grabbed his hand and tugged him along. "Lets go! Now!"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+3 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +4 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ] [ D ]
      Gathering chakra in their arms, the user releases a large blast of wind directly from the palms of their hands. The gust is strong enough to break rock, but easily countered by a skilled shinobi because of its small area of effect telegraphed direction.

Commander's Glory [ D ]
      The user blocks against an attack, using the large surface area of the fan as a shield. While doing so, the user charges the Gunbai with chakra that causes it's glossy surface to capture all light reflected upon it and intensify it. This causes temporary blindness to all who look upon the fan for three posts. If used to deflect a light based technique,the hazards of the clan are reflected back at their caster as though they were not their own technique.

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned

✘║ OOC
      Notes: Infatuated with the user.
      Quote:
      Dance of the Camilla: Sword Creation
      Description: The user creates a sword out of bone out of the palm of the hand of their choice. The sword can either be one handed or two based on the user’s preference.

kiiwispoet

Roy-schach

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:12 am
[ Kaito followed Maeko to the Spire. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:10 am

User ImageUser Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Color Pulse

Toso would thusly eventually reach his goal and destination. His establishment of which he left in the capable hands of his once bodyguard made manager. Things seemed to be doing well as per usual. Eating at an establishment owned by a kage was quite the PR stunt one could say. It still was a shame he couldn't get that idol group together. Selina had long moved on to filmography and acting and that idol business was dissolved turning into a studio. Entring through the staff only entrance he'd see the man in charge. "Nohr" Much to his attention Toso would have to finally put away the abyssal script and the mysteries surrounding it away. The body guard made manager would then with a normal hand give the kage the profits. "Much appreciated."

Toso would then begin his walk outside before being halted. "It wouldn't kill you to come back to the kitchen every now and then blub." bittersweet did it sound, and as bitter sweet, as it was they both knew there was no easy way of doing so consistently. "I don't think it would be as popular if I came back. Honestly, Nohr. Why keep that disguise? It's been five years." "You do you, I'll do me." a pause and a smile "Fair enough"

{Profits Claimed}

Clones:
                                        Chakra:3045/3045❞ ·.¸¸.-& Stamina:2865/2865❞ ·.¸¸.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)480/480 ❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ac:200k +

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Passives&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Passive Stats Increases: {Descriptive ranks may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0/no buff, with each increase of 1 denoting a one level increase in the descriptive rank bonus to that stat. When you gain a passive benefit, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
                                        • Strength ► 18 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        → N/A
                                        • Speed ► 18 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        → N/A
                                        • Reflex ► 18 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        → N/A
                                        • Fortitude ► 12 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        → N/A
                                        Details:
                                        ○ Modoro Gumo: Enchanted: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Ikane: +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Inkjecktor: +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Abyss Script: +0.4 Reflex {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Inkjet-Skate: +0.4 Speed {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Shoku Shokushu: Sumimasen Meiwaku: +0.4 Strength {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Haiiro yorokobi [Joyful Grey] +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Shiro u~isukī [White Whimsy] +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Hidoi kuro [Baleful Black] +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Saiken Bonus: +0.2 Fort
                                        ○ Master of [11] Styles: Total DR Allocatable: [66]

• Sumi-Efude(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                        • Ninjutsu: +2
                                        • Class Everything: +6
                                        • Class Bloodline: +6
                                        • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet)
                                        • Pastel Swap: By paying the difference between one blend and another can alter an applied blend into another blend. I.e If hitting with [Blindling Blend] E can turn it into [Corrosive Blend] by spending an activation and paying [75] {The difference}

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Disciplines&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        •Blood Bender

•Legendary Worker

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Equipment&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                        Grandmaster: Weaponsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Scroller
                                        Grandmaster: Armorsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Toxicologist
                                        Grandmaster: Pharmacist
                                        Grandmaster: Technologist
                                        Apprentice: Enchanter
                                        Apprentice: Botany
                                        Master: Mining
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                        φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid
                                        φ Fukusei; Sumi Nise Bunshin : Replication: Fake Clone Ink φ
                                        • 1: Dirt
                                        • 2: Marble
                                        • 3: Arashikage's Desk
                                        • 4: Steel

Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:02 am

User ImageUser Image

Another Odd Day. It was time for a visitation and much had happened since. The staff upon seeing their manager and proprietor breathed a sigh of relief. Reports were exchanged. Being a Kage was taxing whilst also being a business owner. This was most certainly so a taxing error could have caused some serious monetary loss. It was just in the nick of time before the business would have started experiencing some major losses.

Claimed:
                                        August 16: 30,000
                                        August 23: 30,000
                                        August 30: 30,000
                                        Oct 13: 30,000

{Profits Claimed}

Clones:
                                        Chakra:3045/3045❞ ·.¸¸.-& Stamina:2865/2865❞ ·.¸¸.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)480/480 ❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ac:200k +

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

Passive Stats Increases: {Descriptive ranks may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0/no buff, with each increase of 1 denoting a one level increase in the descriptive rank bonus to that stat. When you gain a passive benefit, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
                                        → N/A
                                        → N/A
                                        → N/A
                                        → N/A
                                        Details:

• Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet)
                                        • Pastel Swap: By paying the difference between one blend and another can alter an applied blend into another blend. I.e If hitting with [Blindling Blend] E can turn it into [Corrosive Blend] by spending an activation and paying [75] {The difference}

•Blood Bender

•Legendary Worker

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:04 pm

User ImageUser Image

Payroll and taxes.
                                        Claimed:
                                        Oct 20th: 30,000
                                        Oct 27th: 30,000
                                        Nov 3rd: 30,000
                                        10th: 30,000
                                        17th: No Profit
                                        24th No Profit
                                        Dec First: Closing Date: FUGGIN BARELY MADE IT
                                        Profit: 120,000

{Profits Claimed}

Clones:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

→ N/A
                                        → N/A
                                        → N/A
                                        → N/A
                                        Details:

•Blood Bender

•Legendary Worker

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:23 am
Being The Arashikage does not mean one is exempt from Tax Evasion.

Monthly Profit: 120,000

January: 12th Expiration Date

Toso's Current amount of Ryo: 489,480

Total Due In Failed Back Taxes: 480,000 Ryo.

Back Taxes {Paid: New Ryo Total = 9,480]

However, Including Back taxes Owed to TnT Industries places Toso at [-310,520] Ryo in Debt.  
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff