Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
Arcane Academy: School for Royals (walk-in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 pm
Pagan Yanik
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama held up his book so she could see what he was doing,it was a picture of the trees across form them and he was just starting to put in all the details such as the grass and other things around the trees."I am not sure I have any of your classes but if you need help finding them I am more then willing to give you a hand."He says with a smile."They often don't have underclassman have the same classes as upperclassman."He says looking at her classes."Hmmm will we may not have the same classes but you have a lot of classes near my own."He adds.

User Image

Strider was looking at his drawing and then replied " That is very good ! Yes that would really nice of you to show me around , I am so lost right now but I did manage to find the library though " then she blushed slightly at what she had said . She felt like she was more like a tomboy then a princess and wanted to run in the courtyard instead of casually walking like a lady.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

He then puts his book away and stands up and brushes off."Will then have you at lest found your dorm room at lest thats a good place to start form."He says holding a hand out to help her up.

Ooc: Hey queen try removing my post form your post please I think thats massing up your quotes as well.))  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:25 pm
Ooc: Hey queen try removing my post form your post please I think thats massing up your quotes as well.))
User Image

She held out her gloved hand so that he could help her get up off the ground and smiled a cute grin at him then relied " So do you have a special someone here too ? I would love to get to know someone from here and become close " . She was trying to make conversation but felt like that she might have made a mess of it already .

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama laughs as they start walking."Will yes I do but I don't think she knows it just yet I gave her a letter earlier asking her to meet me out here later tonight and I am going to ask for her hand."He says blushing a little."Her brother is a close friend of mine."He says rubbing his neck."I just hope I don't go and mess it up."He adds as they move towards the female dorms to find her room.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:44 pm
Rama laughs as they start walking."Will yes I do but I don't think she knows it just yet I gave her a letter earlier asking her to meet me out here later tonight and I am going to ask for her hand."He says blushing a little."Her brother is a close friend of mine."He says rubbing his neck."I just hope I don't go and mess it up."He adds as they move towards the female dorms to find her room.[/quote

User Image

Strider was feeling like she wouldnt even find someone to be with now and started to feel hopeless afterwards. " I wish you good luck with that Rama. I guess finding love takes time ? I am all alone here and feel like this place was a wasted trip now" . She was feeling totally lost and like she didnt begin to fit in here at all . Being a first year was the hardest thing that she had to go through.
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama looks at her and smiles."Don't beat your self up Strider you are a beautiful young lady I am sure some one will come calling for you."He says as they reach the dorms for the ladies and he starts to read down the list before finding her name."It seems you are on the first floor,lucky you i am on the top floor."He says pointing toward the males dorms."I can't go in with you but you should go see if your things are there I will wait here for you to return and I will show you around more."  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:01 am
Rama looks at her and smiles."Don't beat your self up Strider you are a beautiful young lady I am sure some one will come calling for you."He says as they reach the dorms for the ladies and he starts to read down the list before finding her name."It seems you are on the first floor,lucky you i am on the top floor."He says pointing toward the males dorms."I can't go in with you but you should go see if your things are there I will wait here for you to return and I will show you around more."

User Image

Strider looked up at the building and then replied "Thank you Rama , I shouldnt take very long " then went inside to see which room was hers and whom she had to share a bunk with . She looked around and noticed that her luggage was there and her make up case too so she came walking back out and replied to Rama" Yep its all accounted for and ready for me to start settling in when I feel up to it"
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

User Image

Alchemy
Will
Empathy
Magic

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

𝓜y Burden is Love ☯⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⊕

Kogo rather disinterested at this point in the conversation with the stranger was feeling rather bored. Rama hadn't called him for their appointment yet, and Kogo wasn't feeling particularly famished either.
He decided to step out to one of the trees on the far side of the Schools courtyard for a smoke. He floated whimsically up into the tree, perching himself at the base of its branching. He was able to enjoy a clear view of the sky above him, the courtyard, as well as be properly protected from the harsh sunlight.
Kogo wasn't a vampire by any means, but who liked glare? Or sunburns? Or the headaches you get from squinting for a long period of time.
Kogo puffed off his pipe before exhaling- yeesh.
"Im getting a headache just thinking about it. But at least I can be close to nature up here as well."
Kogo sat so his the soles of his feet were placed against the bark of the tree. He removed his shoes and rested his chin on his knees. The bottoms of his feet slowly started to vibrate, and soon a literal root of energy sprouted from the bottom of each foot. They buried themselves into the bark of the tree, tunneling down down the trunk into the soil, connecting Kogo with the earth. He puffed on his pipe in glee, the positive vibrations of the world refilling his Well with fresh vibrant nature energy. It co-mingled with his magical human energy. Giving the entire Well a rejuvenated feeling. this connection with the earth also gave Kogo many other insights as well.
One of which he was able to use to pick up on Delilah's desire to see him. Which made him smile.
He used the powerful nature energy to amplify the perfume radiating off of Delilah's handkerchief. Creating a scented trail that led right from Delilah's nostrils, to him. Using this ability Kogo can give anyone familiar with a certain smell the chance to blood hound right to it.

supadankiwi420

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:37 pm
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 2&4
Delilah found herself tiptoeing through the hallways of the school taking in the massive Architecture of the building it mingled in with a wonderful gothic vibe around some of the Arches. She then found her nose hitting a familiar scent.. Curious she began to following it rather mindlessly as she came outside,"Whats this smell... Its oddly familiar...", she said quietly to herself forgetting the scent of her own perfume it seemed on her trace to find the source. Upon doing so she found that she nearly bumped head first into a tree, she stopped surveying it,"Odd..", she implied quietly looking around as she did to see if it was nearby but it stopped here,"Really odd...", she looked up to find Kogo int he tree smoking some pipe as she nodded at him timidly,"Oh hello there your highness I did not know you were um... smoking", she said rather uncertainly.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:10 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

BlueBunnieBabe

supadankiwi69

Zacal spent a little time in the library before leaving with his books under one arm he made it to the courtyard before coming a cross a young human girl who seemed to be talking to a tree but when he looked up he noticed a boy who seemed to be part of the tree his purple and gold eyes looked at the two before he moves towards them."Sorry to bother you two."He says looking up at the male."But could you show me where I can pick up a meal here?"He says turning to look at the young girl,he was hoping that maybe one of them could point him towards food he has not eaten sense last night and it was catching up to him.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:18 pm
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 2&4
Delilah turned at the sound of a strangers voice and immediately backed herself against the tree,"Um.. yes sir.. its that way", she said pointing toward the direction she came,"Down... the hall.. and to the right...", she said quietly dropping her head she was definitely sure this guy was a senior he looked like it but she was surprised to find she never seen him... frowning she found herself in an even worse Delima... alone with two males was going to be bad if she didn't find herself int he company of more individuals... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pagan Yanik

Supadankiwi69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

supadankiwi69

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor found herself done with studying for now and skipped out of the library and around the school. she had been back and around the school about twice when she came upon the same tree that she had passed 3 times since her stay here.. where upon she found 2 people clustered around it a young woman and man she gasped hiding behind a pillar to find that maybe they were from rival kingdoms and were doing some kind of romeo or Juliet thing.. she waited to hear sweet whispering of love but just found the girl sprouting directions to the cafeteria in a nervous manner. This somewhat outraged and upset the young Eleanor as she came stomping in,"Your not suppose to say that", she said pointing to the blonde girl,"Your suppose to say I've missed you darling", she turned to the guy who seemed quiet and confused seeing as he was an older man,"And what about holding her in your arms and all the dramatics of it?", she demands folding her small arms as she looks up at the man with narrowed eyes,"Your almost to old to be here mr... are you sure your a student?", she then hears movement from above her to find another boy sitting in a tree,"Um!! what are you doing here!", she asks placing her hand on her hips as she stomps her small foot,"This love scene is completely wrong".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:44 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

BlueBunnieBabe

supadankiwi69

Zecal seen the girl back up form him and a sad look crossed his face,it was the same here just like every where else,his dragon like face and figure often scared humans and most thought of his kind as monsters,he then turns when a girl come running up to them and a confused look crossed his face."Umm I think you have it wrong."He says before stopping when she brought up his looks and he sighs."I am an au ra in your human age I am only 18 this is my first year but my last year of school I was only in school inside my own country."He says his purple and gold eyes sifting between the three of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

supadankiwi69

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor turned to inspect the man more closely,"Whats that!", she asked reaching up to try to brush away what she thought was hair,"oh.. huh rough", she frowned wondering what it could be but she then remembered she was being rude touching peoples face, dropping her hand she made a lopsided curtsy and proclaimed herself,"My name is Eleanor of Aquatine", she informed the small group,"I hope that I am not presenting myself as rude or... something...", she stuffed her hands behind her back as she did and stood there calculating the trio with vivid blue eyes,"And Hi", she nodded.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

BlueBunnieBabe

supadankiwi69

Zecal takes a step back when the girl reaches out and touches his scales and he sighs."I am Zecal nice to meet you Eleanor."He says before bowing and he then removes the hood he had on letting his horns show completely and he smiles."Most humans run form my kind it's nice to see not all humans are like the stories I have heard."  
School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff