Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalel looked up at the sound of the queen's voice and seen her with Doryu and smiles."My king and queen you two should be resting."He says and Doryu shakes his head."I am fine and the lady wished to come see the other girls."He says and Kalel nods and walks up to her."My lady all the girls are in good heath but the drugs they used on them seem to last longer on them because of there normal bodies.my self and Cassandra have been taking turns keeping an eye on them needless to say I think I will be sleeping in tomrrow."He says with a little laugh and Doryu nods."Its fine Kalel you have been treating these people like you would are own and you have my thanks for that."He says and Kalel smiles."Sir as fare as I am concerned these people are our own."He says before returning to his work and Doryu looks at the queen and bends down and picks her up."Come on they are in good hands lets get you back to bed."He says as he walks back towards her room with two maids in tow.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:47 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia resting in the chair didn't help her only seemingly making her even more tired, she aloud herself to be picked up and carried back to her room,"I just hope Doryu I dont make a habit of this..:", she managed a smile,"I suppose you won't mind carrying me this once though..", she commented resting her tired head on his shoulder,"I should have realized something was off about that merchant but nothing odd has been happening my kingdom for so long I didn't think of it I'll have more restrictions on merchants that come through the kingdom in the future and probably should check the ones already available now...", she yawned seemingly resting her eyes as she cradled one arm around the back of his neck and the other in her lap.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu laughs at the thought of her doing just just for fun or something."Will if you ever feel like you can't walk just ask ill carry you through it."He says with a grin as he reaches her room and lays her down and gives her hand a gentle kiss."Get some rest I will see you in the morning."He says as he then leaves for his own room to find Ryoko still asleep and lays back down next to her and pulls her to him and closes his eyes and soon falls back asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:09 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself smiling with happiness as she closed her eyes for the final time that night and slept...
In the morning she found she felt much better and she prepared herself and began to dress in a riding habit, she equipped her sword just for extra measure and a dagger in her boot. She then placed on a riding hat before making her way down to the stables she told the maid to tell Doryu that she would be waiting for him and she would have breakfast on the go that morning. The maid headed to the dragon kings rooms and knocked,"Your highness", called the maids voice,"My lady wishes to see you in the stables", she told him.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Ryoko found herself yawning as she sat up waking in the morning she had a very restful night and she turned to see her master was still snoozing as she heard a knock at the door and the maids voice she slipped from her masters voice and strode across the room, opening the door she startled the maid,"Its rather rude to announce it like that", she remarked slightly crankily as she intimidate the woman who backed up and ran away. Kyoko shrugged and yawned as she stretched. She turned to climb into bed snuggling closer to Doryu,"Master.. Its morning.. would you like me to wake you properly...", she asked sweetly biting her lip in anticipation she hoped he say yes she was so lustful right now it was making her irritable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:23 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu heard Ryoko's voice and then felt her near him he puts a hand on his head and a low growl slips out of his mouth,the fangs he had where slightly longer then normal and he was giving off a lot of heat,his eyes then snap open and he sits up looking around in a panic before finding his pants and he stumbles to the balcony."I need to get out of the city..."He says the dragons that has brought them hear where flying away form the city or rather they where getting away form Doryu he then spreads his wings and starts to fly but he couldn't keep his flight and he drops form high in the air to the ground not farm form the stables.Kalel runs into the room and looks around."My king."He yells as he jumps off the balcony towards the ground."Every one stay way form him its not safe Ryoko you have to hold him down hurry before he really losses it."He yells up at her.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:03 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia was preparing to saddle when a large commotion outside the stable she dropped off her stallion and came around the corner to find lapel barking order a for everyone to clear out and she took note of kyoko jumping off the roof and tackling him to the ground,"what is the meanin-", she stopped she noted the wild look in his eyes and she backed off slowly herself kyoko was struggling to even care about taking advntage of her situation. Ophelia gathered her staff in the castle as she ran back around the outskirts of the castle checking to make sure everyone was inside she sent a messenger into town as well.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:23 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu was fighting to get to his feet with Ryoko on him a growl kept coming form him then He spoke."Kalel get me out of the city now."Kalel nods and he looks at Ryoko and spoke."When you can throw him into the air and I will do what's needed."He says as a large well of magic energy starts to form around him."Now Ryoko."He yells as she throws him and Kalel blasts him with magic sending him far out of the city and way off into the surrounding lands,then with a flick of a wrist a mark appears on Ryoko to keep her form following him."Its that time again Ryoko its not good to be around him right now give him a little time."He says with a sigh before he completely passes out he had not gotten any rest after yesterday form looking after the girls.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:43 am
Pagan Yanik

Ryoko hated it. She hated this time more than anything when she wasn't aloud to be with him when he needed her most. She sat there for several minutes beside kalel looking in the direction they had to throw her master and she cried silently before lifting herself and kalel in her arms she turned to the castle.... She entered and put kalel to bed frowning as she sat in the floor at the edge of the bed quietly crying and brooding she was always like this when he had to go away....
Ophelia was distraught she paced the floors of her own room back and forth a servant came in to try to get her to eat and she turned her away she summoned the head maid and informed he to let the staff know she would not be celebrating her birthday until doryu came home. She was 21 and brokenhearted because she had no idea where the love of her life was or when he be home. She sat down and called to the town cryer that all clebrations would cease until the Dragon king returned. The proclamations made she shut herself,in,her room and had no one enter not even,cassandra she was turned away at the door.
Managed to find herself drifting to kalels room she passed the now sleeping ryoko who had cried herself to sleep and plopped herself in the floor at kalel's jead," wakey wakey", she called to him tapping his nose with her finger as she began to gather up her health tonics,"everyone is so sad... We shouldn't, dwell on misery", she clicked her tongue as she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:06 am
GuenivereOrion

Kalel slowly opened his eyes at the sound of the court mage and he looks at her."I had to send him where there are no people."He whispers."In our kingdom there is a place strong enough to hold him at this time but here there is nothing that strong it was built by him to hold him."He says as he sits up slowly still clearly very weak."The queen must be shattered I need to tell her what is going on."He says trying to stand up but falls on his face.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:54 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra shook her head at his attempt to stand,"sorry but thats probably not possible the queen will see no one not even me I was turned away at the door you want in you may have to fight",she mixed up at energy tonic and commanded him,"open", she helped him sip down the medicine and then turned her attention to gathering up her things,"good luck kalel".
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kalel sighs at what she told him and he looks down as she gave him her toxin and he looks over at her."The king really wanted to get to know the queen even with this time coming so close,he was hoping it would hold off but sadly it seems not."He says looking at Ryoko who had tear marks down her cheeks and he puts a hand on her head."She is not the only one heartbroken right now,the one time the king really needs us and we cant be around him."He says with a sigh.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra looked over at Kalel,"Maybe.. but we dont know when he is gonna get back and they were suppose to get married tomorrow", Cassandra told him quietly,"I dont know much about being in love or whatever but I do know a brides wedding day is her most important day of her life", she explained,"Though... I dont know my mother got married I dont even know who my father is", she confessed,"Mother was very... vague...", she tapped her head in thought,"Very...", she then looked down at Ryoko,"I guess Grief has never been one thing that has ever affected me very much..", she told him shaking her head,"I'm abit odd myself but my suggestion", she gave him a wink,"Go around to her balcony less of a fight there", she turned to open the door,"Maybe...", she said quietly as she left.
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kalel looked at Cassandra and stood up."The queen could bring him to his senses,he wouldn't hurt her even in the state he is in now."He then runs to the belcony and takes off to the queens and he lands and knocks on the doors to her room."My queen open up I think we can get my king back to his senses please I need your help."

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:24 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia had been laying in bed staring at the ceiling she was depressed to a degree where she didn't even hardly acknowledge that Kalel was trying to call to her from her balcony she sat up in bed hollow eyed and with a tear-stained face as she opened her balcony doors,"What is it", she asked quietly almost pale was her voice like her face which left no blank canvas for it was full of misery. She listened to his words about her Doryu and she shook her head,"He wont want me.. he left...", she whispered quietly turning as she did away from the window and back to her bed. Sitting down on the edge she felt that perhaps she really was going to be miserable without him,"How would this be possible.. His eyes were as wild as mine have been in frenzy...", she looked up at Kalel and shook her head hopelessly,"We are naught but fools to believe that anything would bring him back to his senses".

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces