Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel looked behind him in time to see the fist impact with his face. He was launched back, but he stopped himself with his wings. "You'll see that I'm not like any other angel you'll ever meet. My only purpose is to bring monsters like you to justice!" He yelled. He cloaked himself in lightning again before he rushed at Jhin and drew his sword ready to strike down this foul creature that seemed to be a metaphorical wall for Ramiel. Inside he felt like he needed to know that he could actually fight for heaven, and if he couldn't than why was he here? He needed to know who he really was.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:55 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Micheal descended upon the battle as him and his Legion appeared,"Retrieve the angel Ramiel and slaughter any that stand in your way", he informed the angels as a crew of them rushed toward the fight,"Don't get in the way...", he growled underneath his breathe as he scowled at Azazel.

Charmiene was in the library as she entered into sitting down with a book she hoped that Micheal would be bringing back Ramiel soon as she sent a silent prayer of safety toward them....

Harlequin... -external screaming- from continous torture....

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:09 am

Azazel

Azazel lets go of Xeno when he goes to kick him and backs away before looking up at the angel's coming into the battle and his own people start to fly off and he looks back at Xeno and grins."I am taking my leave of this fight."He says with a grin as a rift forms behind him and he flies into it and before it closes he grins."Next time I will have your head on a plate."He says as the rift closes.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:31 am

Jhin
The Butcher

Just as Ramiel's sword was in range a lesser demon appeared and was stabbed instead Jhin summoned it as a shield and the demon cries out in pain before dieing."I don't care what you think you are or what you think you can do,nothing you think or do will help you in this fight.He says as he sees the other angel's coming down into the fight and he grins."They sent down Micheal,I need to end this now."He says as he looks back at Ramiel as purple energy starts to wrap around Jhin before it turns to fire and Jhin starts to grow and get larger."I am going to stomp out all your light."He says as his voice got deeper and louder before the fire explodes revealing Jhin's true form and he was towing over Ramiel at almost 13 feet tall not including horns or wings.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:28 am
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel looked on in shock. He gritted his teeth as he heard Micheal scream out for his retrieval. He sheathed his sword as he flew away from Jhin. He looked back at the monstrous form that Jhin had changed into.
He retreated quickly back into the ranks of the angels that were there to help him. "Next time demon!" He shouted. "Next time I will show you where you stand in this world!"

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:33 am
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno scowled before laughing. "You think I'm just gonna let you go?" He asked. He reached out trying to grab Azazel, but he was too late. He then let out a loud growl before turning to look at the new form of Jhin. "That copying b*****d!" He yelled as he started to pull at his hair. "I can't believe he stole my shtick!"

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:55 am
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Micheal grimmanced seeing as the archangel was fleeing with his men he nodded in approval he watched the demon turn into a second form but knowing Ramiel would play it smart he seen the angel coming towards him,"Come Ramiel we should return to heaven must is to be discussed about Gabriels behavior he broke some rules..", he sighed seeing as Charmienes father would be rather pissed about the prospects.. He then added,"The angels will handle the two demons until we leave those that survive will return to heaven", he then turned to go back as he expected Ramiel to follow.

Charmiene.... -reading books-
Harlequin... The torture finally being complete she was released from her chains only for satan to come by and smack her bottom,"Bad girl!", he told her snickering,"You should listen next time your told to do something", he then dissolved again while she panted rapidly having endured sexual and physical torture of a small degree,"Damn... he went easy on me...", she breathed slowly...

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin growls and takes off after the two angels before he was cut off by a small army of angels who blasted him with light magic but found out the hard way he wasn't going down as many of them started to get ripped apart by Jhin's bare hands before he just swings his hands and blasts them back with waves of fire."I will rip your wings form your back father by father get back here Micheal."He growls before opening his mouth blasting a fire ball at the two of them.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:29 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel drew his weapon and cut away the blasts of fire in one motion. "You would do well to remember that while I may be called a hand of god Micheal here is the real thing. No matter how disgusting you may become you are no match for an actual Arch Angel." He warned Jhin. He flew off back to heaven even though everything in his soul was telling him to stay at fight. He knew better than to piss off any of the arch angels of heaven. As he entered heaven he sheathed his weapon the angry look on his face never leaving.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:34 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno started laughing hysterically. He was holding his gut while floating in the air. "Oh my dear god Lucifer!" He yelled while still laughing. "You just got told off by a piss ant of an angel, and you let him stroll on back to heaven. Does that make you weaker than puppy piss or what?" He asked barely able to breath at this point. He was slowly falling down towards the ground. The tears in his eyes from laughing so much made his vision blurry. "I can't wait to see what Lucifer does to you for that." He added as he landed and stopped laughing.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:02 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Micheal remained silent until they were in heaven as he turned to Ramiel,"Raguel would like to speak with you and Gabriel", he told him turning as they entered a private sector in heaven in which Arch Angels did most of their talking even the Serephrims had something such as this but more grand,"Well Gabriel explain yourself", said Micheal rather angrily as all the men gathered and Raguel seemed pretty pissed considering it was his child involved,"Are you trying to kill her?", he demands to the both of them as he glared, Gabriel smiled slowly as he said,"Just helping her seek her answers even Ramiel can't say no to the sweet angel of harmony", he turned his eyes,"Did you two get any information about Azazel? "

Charmiene began to feel like she was discovering a breakthrough on the information about Angels as her eyes slowly blink in surprise at what she finds.....

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin growls and his eyes blaze before he looks at the angels they left behind and he opens his mouth again and lets another fire ball fly but this one was almost five times the size of the one he fired at Ramiel and it completely whipped out the force before crashing into the gates of heaven then he lands next to Xeno punches him."I only needed one more minute to get to full strength now lets go before I take out my anger on you."He growls as dust form the angels his killed falls form the sky and he jumps into the gates of hell.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:52 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno fell over from the punch and growled at Jhin.
"Sorry mister late bloomer." He said before jumping back into hell. He rubbed his face where Jhin punched him. "You're not the only one who missed out on a fight a*****e. That chicken fallen got away before I could even get serious." He said childishly. He folded his arms across his chest and pouted. "The worst part is I'm probably going to get the most punishment since you're Lucifer's god damn golden boy." He said bitterly.
He then started looking around. He sighed in relief after seeing the hallway clear. "At least that damn animal is probably dead now. Surely Lucifer has killed it by now right?" He asked.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:00 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel gritted his teeth. "Why would we want her to die?"
He asked angrily. "I agree that Gabriel messed up, but at least he sent me down there to protect her. Things could have been a lot worse." He told all of them. "And Raguel sir Chr told me herself that had she not gone down there she would have made herself fall trying to get out of here."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:08 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Micheal and Raguel looked rather irritated but could say nothing to counter what was told even though they were both informed of the situation no angel was going to lie about what was said it would be to sin and that wasn't aloud in heaven,"Very well...", said her father turning as he left them,"I am done here", before he left he turned to Ramiel,"We must talk soon its is most important...", he told him. Gabriel looked abit worried but smiled regardless,"Well It seems the worst is over Ramiel I am sure you have much to do and Micheal has to talk to me about a few things", he touched the young angels arm,"Go and seek out Raguel he has information for you", the then turned with Micheal as the two nodded in slow agreement before leaving Ramiel alone to himself.

Charmiene was most excited to find the information that she did and was more than eager to tell Ramiel she began to pace the great library,"This is good news! Even Azazeal won't find this horrible in the least defense", she breathed in great happiness...

Charmiene began to feel like she was discovering a breakthrough on the information about Angels as her eyes slowly blink in surprise at what she finds.....

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas