Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:58 am
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton blinked slowly and then in there minds there was a deep chuckle as he spoke to them telepathically,"I hope you trust me to carry you to the mountain if we went on foot it take weeks even by horseback it take awhile as well", he explained, he lifted his head slightly to gaze at the group,"Come on up sit behind my head and we can begin the journey", he waited for everyone to get on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:05 am
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei nodded as she walked with them to the main entrance and her jaw dropped at the sight of ashton and she squealed in delight as she was offered to ride the big wolfy,"Oh my gosh! Your such a big puppy!!", she raced over to try to climb him but kept slipping waiting for senshu she grabbed his hand as he helped her up,"Thanks! I just can't wait to do this!", she ran along his back and then buried herself head first into his neck fur as she began to scratch him,"Good doggie good!", she giggled as Ashton began to complain telepathically,"Please don't do that...", he whined,"I dont want to crush everyone to death rolling onto my back for belly rubs...", he whimpered a little as his ears drooped and she stopped,"Oops sorry..", she said blinking.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:26 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara started laughing when Mei started going after Ashton then jumps onto his back as well and sits behind Mei with a grin."Its been a long time sense I got to ride with you like this Ashton I hope you are up for the run."SHe says as she pets him a little before she turns and watches Kohaku use the tree as a spring board to get on him."All aboard ."She says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:30 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku laughs with Kara as they watched Mei before he runs up the tree and jumps off it and lands softly on Ashton's back and he smiles."I must say this is a rather amazing thing you can do I look forward to seeing your other skills."He says with a grin as he looks over at Senshu."that includes you as well good sir."He says before looking at Kara and Mei."Hell I can say that for every one here I am a little excited."  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu laughed at Mei's behavior. He then watched Kohaku get on Ashton's back before shrugging at his comment. "Hopefully we won't have to show off too much before getting up the mountain. It would not do us well to have to fight too much especially on the last day of travel." He told them as he went and took a seat in front of them all. He sat to face the group. "But let me make one thing clear to you two other worlders. If we do run into trouble you two are to stay on Ashton's back. I don't want to have to think about protecting the two of you if we run into something too dangerous." He instructed them. "It's not that Kara or I couldn't do it, but it does put an unnecessary risk on us." He added. "Are the two of you okay with this one rule?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:16 am
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei blinked and nodded respectfully to Senshu and Kara,"I agree to these terms I think that maybe it will be better for us to engage in helping once I've learned more and I'm sure Kohaku understands as well right", she smiled at him,"Aw.. so does that mean that Ashton wont get to fight puppy wuppy?", she said patting his back as she made a fur angel on his back in glee.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:20 am
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton yawned once everyone was on he stood up and began to walk slowly before picking up the pace as his legs began to stretch as he trotted at first which seemed very windily he wouldn't be talking much during the flight because it took alot of concentration and he would have to have a spokes person once they hit a village for the late afternoon. Ashton took them away from the safe barrier of the castle and they were now vulnerable to anything or anyone who wanted to grab them but being as he was massive to most things he wasn't to scared for his companions. Since his friend where shielded by his head from most of the wind they could talk among themselves much find unless they ventured further down his back. He then broke out into a standard run but it was very fast paced and because of his size they passed several places already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:28 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku listened to what Senshu had to say and he nods."I under stand sounds like a plan I wouldn't want to die after just getting here that would suck."He says with a laugh as he watches the world rush past them and he grins."Man we are hallen."He says.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:32 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara smiles as the others agree to what Senshu said and then she looks around."Will I hope we wont need to fight till we reach the mountains."SHe says as she looks at Senshu."Its nice to get out of the city for a while though its been a long time."She says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:53 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu nodded at them. He then looked over at Kara. "It has been quite a while. I think the last time I was out of the city was over two weeks ago. I went to heal some people in a village near the ocean." He told them.
"They were attacked by some sea creature that wandered too close to the shore." He said trying to remember correctly.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:02 am
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei blinked and began to ask,"So you and Ashton go out in the world because you two are adventurer right?", she asked Senshu,"Also Kara do the lady knights get to go out into the world? Or is it just the adventurers that do the most traveling?", she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:34 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara smiles warmly at Mei."Oh we knights can leave any time we wish less we are on duty that day I have just been training so much that I have been too tired to leave,however my ice magic has improved I can now use tear two magic spells."SHe says with a big grin  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:35 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku looked at the rest of the group and thought for a moment."Come to think of it you can use ice magic right Kara can some one use more then one kind of magic and what other types of magic are there?"He asks his golden eyes glinting as he spoke  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu grinned at his question and praised Kara on her accomplishment. "There are many different types of magic. Elemental, Supportive, Enchantment, Conjuring, and of course Healing." He told them. "I, myself, use three different magics. There is my healing magic, and I also you wind and lightning magic." He explained while showing off a tiny tornado and a small spark of lightning. "As far as we know in this world it is theoretically possible to use any form of magic you take the time to learn. As far as I know nobody in the world has ever tried to learn all the different magics we know to exist. Learning magic is like figuring out a part of your soul. Some magic resonates well with your soul. While others are harder to learn because they don't suit the castor." He explained.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:41 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei blinked,"So your saying that there are several different types of magic and if you wanted to and had alot of time on your hands and possibly a long life you could learn all the magics but it doesnt mean you be very good at all the magics correct?", asked Mei.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff