Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:42 am
" fill the void with what? love? i've never experienced love" he said with a sad tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:54 am
She looked at him solemnly. "How can someone go through there life without feeling love? It's so sad to hear you say you've never experienced love...do you know what to expect if you were ever to feel love?" she asked softly.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 am
"Kindness,honesty,trust,faithfulness. Someone to hold,kiss,protect." still in a sad tone  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:12 am
"Well, atleast you know what to expect out of love." She smiled. "Don't be so sad, I know you'll find somoene and experience love, everyone does, eventually." She told him.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:19 am
" I hope you are right.I really do."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:20 am
Smiled and thought to herself, 'I hope I am too...'  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:29 am
"So what is the plan from here on out? " he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:44 am
"Well, first off let's get some rest. We'll decide where to go form there in the morning." She said as she slowly rose to her feet.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:49 am
"That sounds fine to me. " he laid back on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:58 am
"Sleep well." She said smiling as she walked to her room. You could hear her getting ready for bed because she hummed as she did it. It was obvious when she was in bed though because the humming immediately stopped.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:03 am
He fell asleep listening to her hum, it soothed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:14 am
Not long after she laid down did she fall asleep. The song she had been humming was a lullaby her brother used to sing to her as a child.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:33 am
J slept well through the night.The first time in a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:53 am
Yuna slept well as well but woke up early hearing the shower running from her brothers bathrooms. She got up from bed, still in her PJs and went to the kitchen. She washed her hands then started making a nice large breakfast but she nearly forgot to make a third sitting. She set out three places at the table and let the food simmer until her brother was done. She figured she would wake up J once Kazuma was out so they could all eat before Kazuma left to go across town to his record label.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:56 am
J awoke to the smell of food.He sat up and sat still for awhile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff