Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:26 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

Nozomi rose her eyebrows when he was following her, Got something on your- HEY!" She yelped playfully when he took a brownie as she shook her head and laughed. Maybe he went to get something else to eat. As she sat down and eat her brownies, she yelped in surprise when he wrapped his arms around her, hands planted firmly on her butt cheeks, and lifted her up, having her straddle him as she mumbled. "My brown-" She stopped when she was interrupted by the kiss. With a smirk in the kiss, she returned it eagerly. Hands slid up to rest on her hips and their lips barely touching as she hears him. "My brownies." Nozomi pouted towards him as she laughed and wrapped her arms around him, her hips grated against his few times before she stopped and leaned over to grab her brownie container if Theo doesn't stop her.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:34 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Laughing as she was apparently fixated on the brownies,Theo would chuckle and smirk at her, “you’re cute when you pout, you know...” he’d say as he laughed. With their faces close together, groaning softly as she ground her hips against his. When she stopped after a couple seconds and reached for the brownie container again, Theo smiled and rolled his eyes, shaking his head slightly. With a slight raise of his eyebrow, he would wait for Nozomi to put a piece of brownie part way into her mouth before he kissed her again, biting off the piece of brownie sticking out as he kissed her, possibly nibbling her lip slightly as he did before pulling it away to finish eating it, still chuckling .

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:33 am
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo would wake up to find himself still spooning Nozomi, taking a slow breath, he would slide away from her, making sure not to wake her up as he left the bed, tucking the blanket under her back before leaving the bedroom. Looking around her livingroom, he would spot their discarded clothes from the night before, going and getting himself dressed before folding her sweater and leggings and everything, placing them on her dresser back in the bedroom. Putting away the left over sweets and alcohol from the night before, Theo would seal what was left of his whisky into his large scroll before looking towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge, he’d look through what all was there before closing it while he thought. Then it popped into his mind, “I didn’t drink much, but, I think she had more than I did...” he’d trail off in his head as he grabbed a glass, filled it with water, and set it on her nightstand by the bed.

Going back to the kitchen , making sure to be quiet as he could, Theo would crack a few eggs into a frying pan along with some strips of bacon and a couple sausage links. He would also set up the left over cinnamon rolls from the night before on a little platform before creating a tiny ember with his chakra underneath it to warm them up gently. Once he had the food ready, he would grab himself a glass of water. He thought about heading out before Nozomi woke up, but at the same time felt like that would be kind of rude. Maybe if he’d woken up first at the bar a couple weeks earlier he would’ve just left ... but now it just didn’t feel right.l

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:31 am

Nozomi woke up as she stretched and saw the glass of water by the bed. She wasn't bad as the morning after the first night they met, but she was a bit dehydrated. Her eyes gazed over to the side of the bed and saw Theo was gone. So he may have left. With a shrug, she reached over and drink the glass of water as she started to smell food. Curious, she got up and got dressed, this time with a tight long sleeve shirt tucked in with her shinobi pants as if she had a mission later on today. Her hands went through her soft silky hair as she started to braid it on the way to the kitchen. She blinked softly when she saw him cooking. "Huh. I thought you would've left." Nozomi said with a smile as she sat down, "And you didn't have to cook." She added.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:51 pm
[
Theodin Poe

Theo felt Nozomi start to stir back in the bedroom as he finished up cooking. Having himself another glass of water, he’d get another ready for her as she came out. Sitting it next to her when she sat down. “I wasn’t sure how bad of a hangover you’d have, so wanted to make sure you got some water and food in you to help you feel better.” He’d say with a smile. He’d then shrug as he thought about what she said, figuring he would’ve left. “It crossed my mind, but really, as soon as it did, it just didn’t feel right to run out before you woke up... So, how’d you sleep?” He’d ask cheerfully as he put a couple eggs and some of the bacon and sausage on a plate and put it in front of Nozomi, before sitting down with his own plate

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Nozomi smiled softly, "Thank you, that's kind." She started to eat as she gestured to Theo, wondering if he was going to eat as well. She laughed softly, "I wouldn't say run out, to be honest. If you did, I will still greet you the same." Nozomi was honest and it was true. While she would miss the fun they had, surely they would meet once again. Hearing how she slept, she took a glass and went to the fridge, pouring herself some mango juice, "Good. Better than I had in a while, want some juice as well?" She asked Theo, wondering if she needed to put it up or not.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:09 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would chuckle and smile when she said he was sweet for trying to make sure she got food and water, “it’s no big deal, really.... I mean s**t, compared to what you did for me last night...” he’d pause slightly, somewhat curious where her mind would go before clarifying, “The sealing and giving me back my eye, I mean..” he’d smirk and chuckle slightly. “Sure, thanks.” He’d say before taking the juice container and pouring himself a glas, nudging Nozomi back toward her plate. Sitting down,he would take a few bites of his own food. “And I kinda figured you wouldn’t really be upset if I had left... it just didn’t feel like the right thing to do to me...” when she said she had slept well, he smiled softly, “Good, I’m glad.. hopefully those damn night terrors will quit bothering you... “ he’d say before going back to his food, stopping for a second to take a sip of juice.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Eyebrow rose when he said what she did for him last night. "Elaborate." She smirked towards him, slightly teasing and she knew which one he actually meant. Nozomi put the glass up as she sat back down and started to eat. It seemed that he figured out that she wouldn't be bothered if he had left, it was just not in him to do so. "Ah I see." She said softly, understanding what he meant. Nozomi shrugged when he mentioned that maybe it would stop. "It comes and it goes." She explained. There was no rhyme or reason when it does attack or when it goes away. Nozomi started to eat some more and yelped when she saw the time, "I have to go, lock the door behind you when you leave, I'll see you around!" Forced a few more food down in her mouth, she took some sips of the mango juice and grabbed some bacon and biscuits on the way out, as those can be easily snack.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:37 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would chuckle as she saw through his attempt to tease her slightly. “Ah, damn... well can still hope they bother you less...” he’d say with a shrug. When she checked the time and freaked out saying she had to go and that he should lock the door on his way out, Theo waved her off, “Go ahead and lock it, I can take the back way out.” He’d say with a chuckle as he tilted his head towards the back porch balcony. Catching her hand quickly before she could run out, he’d pull her in for a quick kiss before letting her leave. “Be safe out there...” he’d say quietly. Once she left the apartment, Theo would grab his scroll that had everything else he owned in it, sling it across his back before stepping out onto the balcony. Taking a deep breath and sighing softly, he couldn’t place why, but he really didn’t want to leave and already looked forward to when they’d see each other again. Stepping up onto the protective railing of the balcony, he’d dive off of it, falling headfirst towards the street below. By the time he was 20 feet above the street, he’d see Nozomi leaving the building. As he activated his chakra and took off flying, zooming past her and flying off into the distance. He would just bypass the gates of the village, or the stations to the ground.... he didn’t see a point in them for people that could fly like him.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:43 pm
[ Eh, too lazy to make new MiT... ]

Her head rose to the sky as she bitterly glared at the meaning gray clouds that were pouring the rain down. The sounds of angry lions and cubs didn't go unnoticed as she glanced towards the pack that she had been traveling with and developed a connection. Maemi paused for a moment and thought about what to do. With a deep sigh, she growled in a low grumble as she headed out while the lions and cubs sought shelter under the trees of the dense forest. Maemi volunteered to find them shelter. The mountains were in sight as she started to run towards it to get out of this cold rain quicker. Green hues gazed up and down at the wall, then left and right to find any hints or signs of an opening. Got an idea, she started to hop on the tree branches and rested on top of the tallest branch of the tree to help her see the mountain wall better. She noticed a heavy stream coming from one wall and headed west to investigate. Sure enough, there was a bit of an opening. Not sure if it would fit herself and her pack, she climbed towards the opening by using chakra on her hands and feet. The opening was narrow, a bear can squeeze through but once you do, the cave itself was massive.

The musky and mossy smell filled her nose but that wasn't it. Concerned and a bit hesitant, she turned to growl outside of the opening to let her group of cats know where she was and that she had found shelter. Waited for them to arrive, Maemi ventured a bit further, not knowing that this place was sealed for a long time. With a surprised gasp as she hit something hard, rock hard, her hues glanced up. She could barely see anything. Right on cue, a flash of lightning helped her see in the caves as she almost yelled in surprise at seeing a statue of a massive muscular man and the bear right by him. They seemed to be blocking something. Maemi, having too much experience with dabbing in things had decided not to even investigate. Instead, she walked towards the entrance and waited for the arrival of the pack of the lions. They could stay close to the entrance's opening until the storm has passed. Maemi doesn't have any knowledge of katon to bring wood in and warm them up before setting them on fire, sat down by the entrance, she brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around her legs for warmth until the cats arrive and knowing them, they would groom to get the water out and then she could cuddle with the dry cats by then.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 pm
A loud sound boomed in his ears, echoing in the large cave around them. Bjorn’s mind started to wake up, slightly becoming aware of where he was and to a lesser extent what was going on around him.he heard the sound of a large cat hissing, or at least a human that had learned to mimic that noise. He had no idea how long it had been since he and his brother, the massive Kodiak bear Grym, had gone into hibernation for that winter after they had deserted Konoha. After what had happened with the village under the leadership of that Lion tamer, Taka, he had no intention of going back. He didn’t expect to ever try to join a village again. The wild was where he belonged. It was then that he realized the hissing he’d heard did sound kind of similar to Taka when she spoke to her lions. How long had he been there? Was this Taka hunting him down and finally finding him? Bjorn felt Grym’s muscles flex slightly behind him within their steel cocoon and had the sense that his brother was thinking something similar.

Slowly, the large man would crack his eyes open a little, just enough for him to see in the lightning flashes a rather small female, wet from the rain outside, wearing minimal clothing. He remembered Taka had rarely worn much more than a small skirt as well, giving more credence to his assumption that this was her waiting on her lions before attacking him for his desertion. The female may hear a low rumbling growl reverberate within the steel covered man, though it might be drowned out by the thunder outside. When the next lightning flashed, Bjorn would wait for the thunder to begin before breaking himself loose from the ground he had kind of rooted himself into, still covered in his black steel armor and burst towards the female. Grabbing at her throat with his large, clawed hand, aiming to pin her to the cave wall as he let out a loud, bellowing roar. “How’d you find me?! Get out of here before I rip your throat out, Taka!” He’d say in his head, meaning to shout it in his growling voice, but all that came out was more of a roar and growls. Behind him, he could hear Grym grunt and growl as he shifted and came out to see what was going on. The large bear puffing up his fur as he walked slowly towards Bjorn and the female, growling low.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:19 pm
Maemi rose her head from resting as there was something off. She couldn't place her finger on it but something was off. There were rumbling sounds from the thunder but with the entrance being slightly small, there was no way it could echo that much. Could be her imagination. With a woosh of the wind, Maemi gasped as she saw a large shadow bursting towards her, hand aiming for her throat as she quickly jumped upwards as his hand crashed into the rocky wall behind her, caused her feet to land on his arm before pushing off of his arm before he tried anything else and landed a bit away on the other side of the cave, growling at him, small fangs flashed towards the male. Snarled under her breath, her eyes went to the large man and the large bear, back and forth, watching them as much as she possibly could with low vision in the cave. Sadly, the force and impact of his hand on the wall, caused the rocks to fall and blocked the entrance, causing it to be completely dark in the cave. Maemi growled under her breath as she was not going to be taken down like this, not after everything. With a slam of her foot onto the ground, Senju burst through the ground as it attempted to engulf the bear and large man to bind them.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:36 pm
The female was fast, significantly faster than Bjorn, as she leapt out of the way of his claws, landing on his arm and flipping away to the far side of the cave as rocks fell to block the entrance, leaving them in darkness. Bjorn and Grym both roared at her snarl and growl. As he felt something moving under the ground, coming up to try and bind his legs. Grym felt it too, but they couldn’t see quite well enough in the darkness to tell what it was. As much as neither of them liked ninjutsu, they would both look down towards their feet, exhaling large plumes of flame in an attempt to burn away whatever it was. Bjorn would launch towards the girl again, “cut you off from your pride, Taka! You may be strong, but you can’t dodge both of us forever!” He’d say, still only growling, grunting and roaring as he swung at her with his steel claws. If he missed, the female would see large gashes get sliced out of the rock walls around them. Grym would rear up to his full height, something in the area of fifteen feet tall, and start swiping at the small female with his massive paws as well before his nose finally caught her scent. With a slight sniff, his brain would process that while rather similar looking, especially in the dark, this wasn’t Taka. Still clawing at her, Grym would grunt to his human brother, “She doesn’t smell like Taka, brother... but we still don’t know who she is or why she’s here.” His idea would still just be in bear speak, expressed as a long, low growl. “And... in case you didn’t realize, brother, you’re not speaking human... she probably has no idea what you’re saying....” Bjorn would hear his brother and pause for a split second. Before jumping back away from the girl, his stance still crouched with his claws ready to strike, his large fangs barred. “My brother says you don’t smell like who I thought you were.... but why are you here, why do you disturb our hibernation?” He had finally made the mental shift to speaking human tongue, though his voice was still similar to a rumbling bear growl, and he still sounded ready to rip her to shreds at any moment. Grym would hop back to Bjorn’s side, dropping back to all fours and growling low.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:46 pm
He was so loud. The roaring, growling, and snarling, was distracting and disorientating Maemi. A roar of flames burnt off her Senju techs, 'Of course, I get stuck in a cave with a guy and bear that knows Katon,' bitterly thought Maemi as she listened and was careful. Another launch with the swoosh sound of the wind, Maemi ran out of the way to whatever it was and cringed at the sound of steel hitting the rocks, leaving a mark behind. She heard growls and roars behind the fallen stones of the entrance, the pride had arrived but they didn't know any ninjutsu yet and cannot help her. There were more growls and grunts but there was no woosh. Maemi waited and listened. Her heart was pounding so fast in her chest but she was calm. Used her speed, she appeared behind Bjorn and jumped, her arms tightly grasped around his neck. Maemi was shocked and almost taken back when he said his 'brother'. His brother? What? And disturbed their hibernation? Yes. Just her luck, stuck in a cave, with a crazy guy who thinks that a bear was his brother, breathing fire, and geographically angry. They were still a threat even though the attacks had seemed to ease up a bit, she had one advantage. Her speed. Used it, she appeared before the bear with a punch right in the nose [ Punch A rank ] and blink of the eye, she was behind Bjorn, jumped up onto his back and her arms wrapped around his neck, with the help of the Senju around her arm, there was armor creaking in protest sounds as the roots went up once more to bind them and forcing their head up to avoid using the fire once again.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:58 pm
When the girl suddenly appeared and punched Grym in the nose, the bear reared up onto his hind legs out of surprise,swiping at her with his claws before she disappeared again , but not really being hurt at all by the hit. Bjorn would feel the small female land on his back, wrapping an arm around his neck and pulling his head up to prevent him from using his fire jutsu to escape as he felt roots binding at his legs again. Letting out a roar, he’d call to Grym for help and the large bear would turn and belch another large fire blast towards Bjorn’s legs. Thankfully his armor would protect him from the heat as the roots burned away. Once his legs were free, Bjorn would throw himself backwards in an attempt to flatten her against the wall of the cave. “  
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff