Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neidr

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:34 am
Geraint looked around but couldn't see Jing anywhere "Man that guy's fast" he said to himself still wanting badly to jump in and help but he knew that this was just a practice match and it was between the two people he was watching  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:33 pm
"Hey, Geraint, I found the...the.." I stop talking as I notice he was to into the fight. I walk into the kitchen and look through the cubards for something to eat.  

~Ice Tarna~

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:31 am
as the ligh shown his presence jing jumped up and sent a ball of earth flying towards koyuki. in the midst of it he fled into the shadows again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:02 pm
I humm while I look through the food for anything that seems appealing at the moment. I decided on just some bread and meat. I go threw a door and sit down. Guess this is the dinning room?  

~Ice Tarna~

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:13 pm
Koyuki cursed as dust flew into her eyes as the ball impacted the ground. She rubbed her eyes irritably, and then looked around for her attacker, "He's very smart." She muttered under her breath, and quickly set out to seek him again, this time with more alertness. She used two balls of light instead of one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:45 am
jing jumped from shadow to shadow in hopes of not being seen.  

Shriyantha

neidr

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:35 am
Geraint smelt something cooking over in the other direction and turned from the fight, he ran into the kitchen and jumped in the air "FOOD!" he shouted grabbing a plate of chips and eating them as fast as he could  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:44 am
I hear Geraint yell 'FOOD!' so I get up leaving my food on the table and go see whats up. "Hey, Dining rooms in here," I open the door and smile at him.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:50 am
Geraint grabs as much food as he could carry and sat down next to where Jeana was sitting before she let him in, he sits down and digs in, it felt like weeks since he'd ahd his last meal  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:32 am
I laugh and sit back down and eat. After I'm done I grab some chips from his pile.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:23 pm
Geraint finished the rest of his food and lied back into the rest of the chair, even though he had eaten probably half of the canteen food he was still hungry but not as much as he was earlier. "Wanna watch the rest of the fight?" he asked Jeana standing up from his chair waiting for her answer  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:13 pm
"Sure," I get up and head towards the courtyard taking the chips with me.  

~Ice Tarna~

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:46 am
Rei was walking around the halls of the school, again, and found a room full of books and tables. "Must be the library. Guess I could read something to keep me busy through the day." Rei looked over at different sections and found one that caught her eye: 'Feeling Left Out in the World?' Rei started to take the book but left it alone. 'I'm already used to being alone. Don't know why it's bothering me now.' Rei went into the horror section and read 'IT' by Stephen King in a chair next to the window showing the courtyard outside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:24 am
jing jumped from shadow to shadow untill he got close enough to take koyuki down. when he got close enogh he flipped the earth that was under neith her.  

Shriyantha

Dark_Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:17 pm
Name: Tala
Appearence:
User Image
Element: Darkness  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash