Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
How Long Is Your Hair? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like long hair?
Yes, but on girls only.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Yes, but on guys only.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Yes, on both genders.
79%
 79%  [ 110 ]
No, I like short hair.
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 138

DameMontuNight

Benevolent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:54 pm
When i was young my hair was long (at least it was long to me 3nodding ) like to my lower back (if straightened) but then my mom hacked it off scream and now it wont go past me shoulders!! crying urrg! xp ...oh well hopfully it will grow! Thank god for braids!! blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:22 pm
I love long hair. I've always wanted hair down to my waist, but my hair won't grow that long. crying As it is, it's about down to my boobs. My mom made me keep it short when I was younger, really short, but I rebeled too.  

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:50 pm
My hair falls about mid-back right now, however I'm probably going to cut most of it off in a few months to donate to make wigs for people who have cancer.
I figure that a little change will be nice, especially since it's going to such a good cause. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:21 pm
crap. i just got my hair butchered at a barbershop that just opened near my house. i tell them "leave it pretty long all the way around. mainly dont touch it in the back, and cut it to about my eyebrows."

what do they do? they give me a friggin mullet.my hair is like an inch long in the front and about 6 in the back. now i need to dye it purple and shave it off, just like you tomo.  

Jade Raccoon

Brad_Margera

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:18 pm
roguemeanies
crap. i just got my hair butchered at a barbershop that just opened near my house. i tell them "leave it pretty long all the way around. mainly dont touch it in the back, and cut it to about my eyebrows."

what do they do? they give me a friggin mullet.my hair is like an inch long in the front and about 6 in the back. now i need to dye it purple and shave it off, just like you tomo.

XD, barbershops only know 1 style around here, no hair. I have to go to the damn beaty salon so my hair isn't butchered. My hair is the average skater length now which is were I wish it would stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Brad_Margera
roguemeanies

XD, barbershops only know 1 style around here, no hair. I have to go to the damn beaty salon so my hair isn't butchered. My hair is the average skater length now which is were I wish it would stay.
Exactly where I normally go. I don' want to hae short hair like all the 40 year old that work in cubes  

Jade Raccoon

Oktapous

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:15 pm
roguemeanies

eek A mullet?! *dies from shock*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:09 pm
Remote Control
roguemeanies

*Gives CPR because he used to be CPR certified.*  

Brad_Margera

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:27 pm
Remote Control
roguemeanies

well, its not a real mullet. its just what all the guys at my school think it looks like. its like a few past my shirt collar and an inch abov my eyebrows, where it never shall be again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:21 am
I'm letting my hair grow really long so that my love can play with it. domokun heart  

Nirrini

Tabo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:49 am
i ahve 16 inch hair, am a guy, and i get harrased for it all the time. i get called hippy becuase of it. and yeah... people at skool are stupid here  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:29 am
Guys with long hair are very schmexy. whee  

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:06 pm
Adain-chan
Guys with long hair are very schmexy. whee

Agreed! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:23 pm
I love long hair on guys and girls! I was so sad when my shaggy haired boyfriend got his haircut for a wedding, but it grew back quickly at least. I have long hair, past my sholders, but my friend kerri-ann has long hair down to her butt! I love it so much its so pretty. But she doesn't like to wear it down because it is a nuisence, but its so nice down.  

arcky

grapeseed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:05 am
My hair goes a bit past my shoulder... and I'm letting it grow!  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff