Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Industrial Industry District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:42 am
Something began to pierce through the knee of Babbits pants, extending ong enough for the large man to wrap one hand around it and pull hard. The object inquestion was in fact a bar mace, and it came forth, with sickening crunching of metal and false flesh, and with a loud tearing sound from the knee of babbits nice looking pants.

"And I supose now the poor creature wants to kill us, dosen't it?" Babbitt seemed liek he knew the situation a little to well. He was used to being sent against things that humans deemed beneath them, it was all he could bear to destroy, and the only reason the high humans would accept him .

He held it back against one shoulder, and stood up straight, a true frown covering his face. HIs eyes were sad, distant seeming; however, the arm he had left in his pocket suddenly spasmed, and for a second, a sharp glare of incredible rage crossed his eyes.

The thing drew closer, its white-grey-blue skin clearly obvious, it was ready to lunge at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:03 am
A grin spread across Trigger's face. It had been a while since she brawled and she was prepared to take on the challenger. She lifted her arms and let the guns point at the man, but she didn't fire just yet.

"Heh, master usually disapproves of wasting ammo, but I think I've saved enough and a few wasted bullets won't hurt."

Trigger's right eye began to glow slightly, "Let's go, I'm ready to rock," she said as she moved into a new pose. She turned her body sideways as well as her guns. She was ready to back up and keep her distance knowing the risk of close quartered combat, but also ready to take aim.  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:21 am
Babbitt let out a long slow siggh and frowned deeply. The existence he led did not please him. It ws not in hi being to destroy, it went against everything he strived for... or thought he strived for anyways.

"If there ius no other course for us then..." he siad, holding his club out to one side with just one hand, the other still in his pocket. Unile the trigger, he was beter suited to the center of the conflict, taking a few slow steps forward.

His shoes tapping on the ground as he went, he swuyng his mace into a garbage can, sending it clatering to one side.

The thing locked eyes with Babbit, and, pausing for just a moment made a cash for him, hand etended in an attempt to grab him haphazardly

Babbitt lifted his club, and brought it down, catching the poo r creature at the juncture between neck and shoulder. He winced as there was a crunching of the collar bone.

"At least give me a reason to do this..." he said softly, trying to rationlize why he fought.

The hit nocked the poor thing to one side, stagering drunkenly and spining slightly. It was moved several feet from Babbitt, nearly falling forward on its course; it stood, looking somewhat like a suprised drunkard, away from cover or protection.

A clear shot for the Trigger.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:16 am
During all the action taking place in front of her, Trigger kept her aim on the deadly stranger. Keeping only her right eye open and one gun on the target.

A shot rang out.

The bullet went into the mans head, but strangely, the sound of shattering crystals came from the impact. "Well that was weird..." commented Felix, "this guy doesn't seem to be made of meat..."

"Looks more like glass," replied Trigger, still keeping her guns pointed at the man.

Despite having a bullet pass through his head, the stranger still moved on the floor before Babbit. His body face down but his arms still trying to pull him up.  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:24 am
"I supose he may be more like me then I orignialy thought..." said babbitt sounding very relieved. "Still, I'm sure he WAS human at one point."

He walked slowly over towards the man, holding his mace ceremonialy out to one side. "Still, you are obviously a man no longer." he put his mace down on the man's back and pushed down. A faint rushing sound came from inside Babbitt's chest, the revving of a tiny engine. WIth just one arm, he was able to succesfully keep the man pined on the ground.

"Tell me, what are you?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:41 am
Trigger skipped over to the two in a childish manner and looked down at the man. She examined him...

"You weren't born this way... you were, how shall I say, transformed... like me, huh," she said, not expecting an answer.

The man simply growled like a beast, but he began to speak and words were barely being made. It sounded more like the snarling of a creature than the words of a man. "See---seed... rrr... I nee..."  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:56 am
The man was abnormaly strong, pushing himself bit by bit up off of the ground.

Babbitt asw suprised by the inuman snarl and let up just slightly. The man used this chance to force the heavy mace off of his shoulders and tried to crawl for safety. Babbitt was disgusted at his man's behavior, disgusted at what he had thrown away, and disgusted at this seed.... whatever it was.

"May the good lord save you...." said Babbitt in a voice that almost didn;'t sound like himself, "... whatever you've become." In a single long stride, indeed his one leg seemed to streatch slightly farther then it really should have, he caught up with the crawling man.

He lifted his arm, holding his mace aloft like some divine instrument before bringing it down hard on the back of the man. Babbitt ment to force the man back onto the ground, but...

... there was the sound of shattering glass, the man made one more burst of movement before falling limp.

Babbitt looked down in shock at what he had just done. His mace was driven through the mans chest and into the ground beneath. He gasped as the man let out a fost, rattling breath. The hole was fairly clean, but the edges around the mace soon cracked, being brittle and collapsing into a fine powder.

Babbitt lifted his mace out and took a few steps back in horror, "Miss trigger," he said looking pail and frightened, almost more like a small child then a dour old man, "What have I done?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:47 pm
"You put him out of his misery, that's what you did. Pft... he was more like a doll than a human... Por-ce-lain..." Trigger said with a bit of an accent. She turned around and strut in the opposite direction. "Seed, seed, seed... why does it sound so familiar..."

"Trigger... I'm sure the lab you're from had some files on seed," Felix reminded Trigger.
She paused. "Thats right... the lab... are there samples?" "No, just files and reports," answered Felix.

She turned around again to face Babbitt. "Don't hurt yourself over this guy. He was probably a trouble maker, and humans usually don't like things that aren't like them, so you're doing them a favor. Maybe it'll bring you closer to eh... humanity. Oh yeah... and call me May... the Miss bit makes me feel... ... old."  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Babbitt seemed very withdrawn, less like aq man, more like a lone statue that looked down at the body... or so he WAS untill the Trigger said the word "humanity".

His eyes suddenly took on sharp focus, and his face seemed to suddenly becojme amny years younger. He looked down at the comparitivly shorter girl with a childishly beaming face, ellated at the idea. "Do-do you really think it will help; mi-" he almost said Miss again, but caught him=self, he tended to adapt quickly, it was the only way he survived for as long as he did. "May?"

He had been looking for that philisophical fruit for such a long time it seemed, any lead was worth investigating for him.

"I think we should go to this lab you talked about, it might hold some answers." he said, his elation subsiding again

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:14 pm
Trigger looked at the man unsure about what to say... "Sure... I'm pretty sure it will help," Trigger replied.

She didn't know a thing about how to get something back she tried so hard to get rid of. Her master had always taught her that feelings from such a thing would only slow down her progression, as a result, the syndicates assassins would never hesitate to kill.

"Well Trigger, we'd best get some supplies. That dessert ain't gonna be easy hikin' through, and the lab won't have any supplies for us to use."  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:51 pm
As Babbitt saw it, he had very little choice in his desire to reach out of the philosphical state of humanity. If he didn't, he might become like "...those horrible gremlins..." Whtever those gremlins were though, would have to wait, as babbitt did not seem inclined to speak on it at the moment.

"If its suplies that you need... I may know a place where you might be able to find them... Theres one man there who has been very kind to me." he siad, looking down at his left arm which rested in his pocket.

He turned to face a large road out of the district, looking solemly ahead. "The place this way... be carefull though, many people there don't like me very much." he sounded afraid, as though he had had ot many bad experiences ther in the past. He hesitated slightly as he moved to take his first step down this road to find some supplies.

((TO mecha mainstreet))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:58 pm
The car was speeding along nicely, an instrumental (and considerably more rocking) cover of the song "Wipeout" playing over the radio. Lance was glancing around, trying to remember the way to somewhere obviously.

"It should be around here somewhere...." he said, sounding a bit impatient, "Man, we really don't have time to look around, I bet they already got somebody trying to trail us."

He made his winding way through the district to an abandoned factory labeled "Card's and Board's Boxes Inc." "Alright, there it is..." he said, however, his first chance at entry was blocked, he front gate shut and locked. "...No worries, we can take the back."

And so, to the back they went, down to the loading docks. Lance rolled down the window. The loading gates were blocked by steel shutter doors with the cranking mechanism. Lance didn't slow down the car a bit as he leaned out the window, pistol in hand.

WIthout a moments hesitation, he shot one of the winch mechanisms, loosing the gate which fell and created a convenient ramp for the small car up to the loading dock.

"Hold onto you dear things." said Lance wildly as he stepped on the gas. "If we don't hit this just right, we'll catch the wall"

Sure enough, as soon as the car hit the fallen door, it began to crumple, sending the speeding car into the air. It came down several airborne yards latter at an angle, sending the car through an old stack of empty cardboard boxes.

Lance jumped out of the car through the open window, kicking several boxes as he went. He shot again, this time hitting a button that dropped an emergency fire door over the entirety of the loading dock.

"What a ride!" he said, sounding exhilarated by the whole experience.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:46 pm
"Someone is touching me without permission!" Honeydew yelled out as the car was sliced into fourths. She walked away as she growled. "Next person to touch me without permission is going to taste their own a** for a month."

"You do realize that that is a challenge that would be challenged so often that it's not even funny?" Shinobu said as he sat on what was left of the back seat.

Tickey sat on the second half of the back seat with Puff laying across her lap. "I think Puff is sick again." She rubbed his back as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:40 pm
((SHinobu, was that entirely necessary? Seriously guys, thats not a good way to behave if you want to stay in an RP for very long...))

"MY CAR!" cried Lance, as he watched the vehicle split into fourths. He fell to his knees, picking up a wheel the rolled away from the rest and cried.

"Thats it, you lot aren't getting any more help from Lance Hawthorne." He said pointing an accusing finger. The smoldering tip of his cigaret burst into a fierce flame.

"I Put so much work into that car! How could you do that to the Lance-mobile?! Thats the last time I help anyone wearing a red blazer." he proceeded to roll up his sleeves in an aggressive manner.

"You are so going to pay for the repairs!"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:18 pm
((Honeydew hates being touched without pemission. It's a trait that makes her angry. She normmally isn't a loose cannon, but that ticks her off to no end.))

"Actually, I scanned the car while we were in it.I can make a duplicate down to the smallest dust particle. Or fix it myself, it's primitive where I come from." He said standing the parts back up and propping them in place.

"Dang, I didn't realize it was your baby by how you drive." Honeydew said before kicking the run away tire back over to Shinobu.

"Okay Puff, Eat it." Shinobu said as he stepped back.

Puff ate the car whole and chewed for a minute before spitting out a perfectly repaired car. "I even cleaned the engine, did you realize that their was a bullet in the gas tank? Nothing major, but it was robbing you of mileage."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff