Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:52 pm
"You were screwing with me you little.."

Vincent was about to playfully shove Campbridge when he removed his clothing. He opened his mouth to say something. Then he shut it, then he opened it again.

"Are you naked now?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:59 pm
Campbridge twist his hear in an almost 180 degree to stare at vincent who was behing him.
"No I'm not you perver!" He said laughing. "I still have my underwears on and I don't plan on remoing them" He finish letting his tongue out making a face to Vincent.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:04 pm
"Fine ruining my fun! Boxers or briefs?"

Vincent said as he dissapeared under the water, to go look. Vincent smiled he was screwing with Campbridge it was nice to have some fun for once. He felt his darkside start to creep up on him. His eyes showed a hint of black in them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:09 pm
If you really want to know, I got box-" He said stopping in the middle of his sentance as the other was already underwater to go look.
"Oh Geez, why did I fall for some demonic perver" He said to himself still laughing. He then dove underwater to go look for Vincent"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:14 pm
Vincent poped back up out of the water.

"Nice box- Whered he go?"

Vincent was confused. He looked around ending up going in a circle looking for Cambridge.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:19 pm
Campbridge looked around in the water but strangly Vincent was nowhere to be seen. that was werid. Maybe he already went to the surface? He then swimed back to the surface and came out just behind vincent but facing the other dirgction so he wasn't seeing him.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:23 pm
Vincent sighed as he heard Campbridge come up behind him. He turned around the mans back was to him. A grin spread arcoss his face and he wrapped his arms around the mans waist. HE rest his head on his shoulder.

"Like i said nice boxers Alex."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:30 pm
Campbridge made a small gasp when Vincent's arms whent around him. He didn't knew that the other man was just behind him and this time he really taught of the giant squid.
"Hehe....You scared me..." He said smilling at his friend...well he was more thne just a friend but still... He let his head fall a litle behind him taking rest on Vincent's. "Take you I supose" He tell him in a litle girly giggle.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:40 pm
"Did you just giggle?"

Vincent said and smacked Cambridges chest with his hand playfully.

"You just giggled like a little girl."

Vincent's hands went down to Campbridges sides. His fingers tickled his skin and a girn spread across his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:44 pm
Campbridge caught two or three times before talking in an over manly voice. "Uh...No I didn't." But thne he start feelings Vincent's hands on his side. He tunred his head a litle to be able to look at him. "Vince? What are you doing?"  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:50 pm
"Trying to tickle you but apparently it doesnt work."

Vincent stopped and slipped back under the water. Nice a**... I wonder how long i can stay under the water here? His hair swirled around him as he stayed under the water.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:54 pm
"Oh, I'm not ticklish sorry." He said laughing a litle. well he was but we wasn't about to tell vincent exactly where. He went under the water to follo the other man. He saw hi mfloathign in the water with his long hair all around him. He went in front of him and make some bubbles go while making some funny faces.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:56 pm
Vincent grabbed Campbridge by his shoulders and pulled him close to him under the water. He pressed his lips to the other mans in a passionate kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:03 pm
Well, that was unexpected. Of course Vincent gave some hints here and there that he wanted one but Campbridge didn't really get them. He was pretty anive whenit came to that subject. Expecially when it was withs someone he loved.
Of course he didn't reject the other man. Who in his right man would have? He returned the other man's kiss.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:11 pm
Vincent broke the kiss and surfaced. He was Demon but even he needed air. He waited for Campbridge to come back up. When he did surface he allowed Campbridge to breath for a few seconds before pressing his lips to the mans again.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff