Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:51 pm
raylana sighed and walked out of the room. "will you be sure that there are extra guards around town?" she asked as she left the room. she went to her room and changed into a white dress with red roses printed sparaticaly across it. she let her long hair down and walked out to hte garden nervously  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:54 pm
Kaden went down to the Garden, his hands sweating nervously. He wipped them on his dark tunic, and thought, This is rediculus, I have nothing to be nervous about. If it works out, then it works out. She is just another person afterall... He got to the garden a few moments before her, and felt his heart racing as she approched.  

Lyria883

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:58 pm
kojay steped into the shadows of the garden watching ... can't be to careful... he tought  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:49 pm
Jaden started dusting the wall right next to kojay he didn't see him yet but might soon find his hidding place  

kaykeyser
Crew

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:53 am
raylana smiled slightly as she approached him. "i am sorry if i am late" she said "there are a few things going on right now" she noticed how nervous he was and was thankful that she wasnt the only one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:53 pm
"you are not late," he said, pulling a chair for her. "I got here just a few moments ago." He then sat in his own seat and looked across the table at her.  

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:05 pm
she offered him a gentle smile. "tell me about your land" she said gently, wanting to hear him and know about him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:11 pm
a yong girl comes out, set the table and presents food"Cutressy of Mr. Jaden and the rest of the staff"*bows*  

sasamiblue

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:12 pm
raylana nodded her head "thank you" she said politely. she smiled at the girl gently, making sure to remember who she was and tip her later.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:15 pm
she skiped away her long blue hair flowed behind her like water  

sasamiblue

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:16 pm
raylana smiled "pretty little thing" she mused slowly. "but i cant say i've seen her before"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:21 pm
the little one skipes back to the kitchen and works on desurt.  

sasamiblue

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:22 pm
raylana smiled and looked back to the man before her. "im sorry we were interupted," she said "now plese tell me of your land and people"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:26 pm
in the kitchen singing "cooking is fun cookinging is fun now lets take a break and see what we have done" biggrin  

sasamiblue

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:17 pm
Kaden smiled watching the girl skip off. "Well, I am from a land that is quite different than this. Dragons fly in our skies, and we have little vegitation. I have come to this of the sandy dunes of a thing of greater beauty than the very trees, though I didn't much of my life. Someone taught me to love all things as they are all created by one and are all beautiful..." He sort of trailed off. "Most of our people have dark features, like myself, and tanned skin. There are few white and delicate beauties such as youself."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games