Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
HHGG trivia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mcm

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:45 pm
Animeistro
The ultimate weapon is a very small red bomb, it is basically a junction in hyperspace that when activated will join the heart of every major sun to every other major sun in the Universe, designed by Hactar for the silastic armor fiends of Striterax.

How did Wowbagger the infinately prolonged, become immortal?

nice trick question. it is unknown, isn't it? only that it involved... hmm. a pair of rubber bands, a liquid lunch, and an irrational particle accelerator. right?
also that many people ended up looking very silly, or being very dead, or both, trying to duplicate it.
I pass my turn in the event that I actually answered anywhere near what you were looking for.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:39 pm
mcm
Animeistro
The ultimate weapon is a very small red bomb, it is basically a junction in hyperspace that when activated will join the heart of every major sun to every other major sun in the Universe, designed by Hactar for the silastic armor fiends of Striterax.

nice trick question. it is unknown, isn't it? only that it involved... hmm. a pair of rubber bands, a liquid lunch, and an irrational particle accelerator. right?
also that many people ended up looking very silly, or being very dead, or both, trying to duplicate it.
I pass my turn in the event that I actually answered anywhere near what you were looking for.
You did in fact answer exactly what I was looking for. sweatdrop  

Animeistro

mcm

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:17 pm
Animeistro
mcm
Animeistro

You did in fact answer exactly what I was looking for. sweatdrop

how flattering.
heres a question off the top of my head, just to have one...
who put the earth back after the vogons destroyed it?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:33 am
The Magrathean's after awakening from their *insert large number* years sleep to descover that the old Earth was destroyed.

Ok Here's a really crappy question-

What company built GPP. (c'mon it's easy!)  

Lunar_Blade

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:29 pm
As Marvin put it,
"You can thank the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation for building robots with GPP"

On average, how much can you expect to pay for a glass of fruit juice on Ursa Minor Beta?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:16 pm
Lunar_Blade
The Magrathean's after awakening from their *insert large number* years sleep to descover that the old Earth was destroyed.

Ok Here's a really crappy question-

What company built GPP. (c'mon it's easy!)

heres something... what to go on? it's had so many incarnations. I tend to take the book as the definitive one, since it's the first and except for the movie as what just came out, only hitchhiker thing I've had contact with. so your answer was right, I did it on purpose to see if someone would come up with an answer from the movie or the book.  

mcm

Version 2.0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:14 am
If nobody can answer the last question asked... can we ask a new one?
If so...

What could you buy with the tip Ford gave the bar singer at the King's Bar & Grill?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:05 am
Quote:

What about the dolphins? Didn't they do something like find an alternate universe Earth or something? Hmm.. *ponders*

Quote:
What could you buy with the tip Ford gave the bar singer at the King's Bar & Grill?
I'm gonna take a wild gues (don't have my book with me) and say a small aircraft carrier. Seeing as that's probably not right, I won't put up a new question now.  

Lupe_Oceana

Daska

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:11 pm
Oh was it Switzerland? If not ingore this question. In the radio series who did Marvin say crawled into his ankle and died?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:34 pm
Lupe_Oceana
Quote:

What about the dolphins? Didn't they do something like find an alternate universe Earth or something? Hmm.. *ponders*

yeah, some parallel earth that they pulled over right on top of when the vogons destroyed earth.
or something. maybe after they left. there was the whole thing about the hallucinations and stuff.  

mcm

Pashunath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:41 pm
Tinnumir
On average, how much can you expect to pay for a glass of fruit juice on Ursa Minor Beta?

The equivalent of over 60 Altairian dollars.

Daska
Oh was it Switzerland? If not ingore this question. In the radio series who did Marvin say crawled into his ankle and died?

Yes you could buy Switzerland with the tip Ford gave the bar singer at the King's Bar & Grill but it seems that no one knows the answer to your question so here's an easier one.

What did Ford order at the King's Bar & Grill?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:43 pm
Daska

A rat... his first friend. whee  

Aika Artemis

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:21 pm
Thread Event Horizon

The Thread Event Horizon is a certain stage in a thread where it falls into an irrepairable state of confusion. It is difficult to see where the thread is going, or whether it is going in the first place.

See also The HHGG Trivia Thread.

(What are the current questions? Are there any questions at all? What? I don't understand. Where's the tea?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:08 pm
The curent question is:

Pashunath

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:35 pm
Pas
The curent question is:
Zark, that's a Mostly Harmless one, isn't it. I don't know that one as well as I know the other four; I've only read it twice. I could look it up, but that would be cheating...  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games