Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Favorite Characters! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unstable Miharu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:51 pm
I have a three-way tie.

Marvin, Ford and Arthur.

Arthur - very plain, boring and normal. And yet, he's very charming and overreacting.

Ford - C'mon. He's one hoopy frood.

Marvin - I need not explain this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:14 pm
Zaphod is pretty much the coolest person ever cause he's cool, cocky, yet stupid. Alright! razz  

~Hawk.Eye.Pierce~

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:00 am
Ford, Marvin, Agrajax, and Slartibartfast are my favorites.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:36 am
My favourites are Ford, Wowbagger and Random.  

unable sister

Shapeshifter

Lullabee

Timid Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:48 pm
Well, ever since I got into some radio transcripts-and-summaries, I can't help but love Babelfish to bits! Ha, but it's a spoiler. In case you want to know, though... It concerns Mostly Harmless. SPOILER: You know how the aliens who live on Rupert blew up the Earth while Ford, Arthur, Random, Tricia, and Trillian were on it, so they seem to be dead? On the radio version, they don't get killed, because Babelfish can teleport and instinctively know when their host is in danger. So they're saved by their fish teleporting to safety (I think Milliways, although I'm notoriously unreliable)! End spoiler.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:43 pm
Zaphod Beeblebrox because he's really funny...oh and his teeth are white as snow. 3nodding  

Princess_Yenni

y5i9gr59

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:24 am
I love Arthur, Trillian, Ford and Marvin. They're all really funny in different ways and I wish I was as cool as Trillian.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:08 pm
Ford is definately my favourite. So much so, I'm willing to blow 20k in his name. 3nodding As a character, I think he's fantastic; funny, but a bit complicated. And clever. Him and Colin - such a team! xd sweatdrop

Though Marvin, Arthur and Zaphod are a very close joint-second.  

Starlit Jewel

Istoleyourcookies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 pm
One of my most favorite characters in the new HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy (2005) is Arthur of course smile He's just so confused and of course, my number 1 most favorite character is Eddie the Shipboard computer smile And Marvin the Manic Depressive Robot..But Eddie beats Marvin anyday smile Although Eddie only has a few lines in the movie they are still great smile As with Marvin, his gloomy attitude makes me smile smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:53 pm
Oooo, Slartibartfast definitely. Y'know, if I was male that'd be my name... actually that's not such a good thing... stressed Then Ford, he's one hoopy frood who so knows where his towel is... and then Marvin who just rocks your cotton socks.  

Morogo

Tomokazu Uehara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:34 pm
Ehem... -gets up on podium-

-Shuffles papers-

-Takse a sip of water-

-clears throat-

-shuffles papers again-

Tis a toss up between Eddie and the Nutro-Matic.

-takes another sip of water-

-gets down-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
I have a slight attachment to Eccentrica Gallumbits, the Triple Breasted Whore from Eroticon 6.

Other than that, Ford will always hold a special place in my heart due to the fact he knows practically everything about hitchhiking, but cannot understand human sarcasm.  

Jordiscy

[Riot_Knight]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:53 am
Hello. I was trying to figure out where to make my first post here, and this was as good as any place.

Okay, back on topic.

I like Marvin and Colin. Mostly because Colin's super-happiness was cute, and Marvin is just Marvin. Yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:12 pm
Marvin and Eddie are my favorites. There's just something about robots with GPP that I love so much. heart  

Nuxill

74ch1k0m4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:44 pm
I love Zaphod^_^ The way he talks is just so fun, and of course he'd be the only one to survive the total perspective vortex, because he is Just. That. Cool.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games