Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:43 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Katinchen012

I liked her from the beginning, but to be honest I didn't like Lucifer at first. Yes, he IS damn hot, you're right, but as long as he acted as Rosiel's puppet, I couldn't stand him.
About their relationship I absolutely agree, and I'm glad they could be together in the end.
What I find kind of.. well, not suprising, but something similar, ist that both Lucifer AND Nanatsusaya loved Alexiel without Nanatsusaya knowing about its past.

It's understandable why it's hard to like Lucifer at first. I mean, he did kind of betray Setsuna and tried to kill Kato (and Setsu). I thought that was very cold-hearted of him when I saw what he did. However, it was touching when Lucifer saved Setsuna's life at the end.
I thought Lucifer was Nanatsuaya.

Yes, of course is Lucifer Nanatsuysaya, but as longs as he was the sword he couldn't remember his past, so he didn't know he loved Alexiel back then. Nanatsusaya is Lucifer, but it doesn't know anything of Lucifers memories, thoughts or feelings. Do you understand what I mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:20 am
Katinchen012

Yes, of course is Lucifer Nanatsuysaya, but as longs as he was the sword he couldn't remember his past, so he didn't know he loved Alexiel back then. Nanatsusaya is Lucifer, but it doesn't know anything of Lucifers memories, thoughts or feelings. Do you understand what I mean?

Yeah I understand. I think the reason for that is probably because Lucifer felt so strongly about Alexiel that that memory couldn't be erased completely.

Moonlit Masquerade

stupidxgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:22 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:09 pm
Hey all, thanks for the great spoilers! I've only read through volume 6 and I love finding out little things about the characters and the story before I read it. Great stuff!  

YGOPaladin

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:22 pm
YGOPaladin
Hey all, thanks for the great spoilers! I've only read through volume 6 and I love finding out little things about the characters and the story before I read it. Great stuff!

Hehe, it's no problem. I spoiled Count Cain for myself when I joined a fanlisting  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:32 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin

Hehe, it's no problem. I spoiled Count Cain for myself when I joined a fanlisting

Yeah, and sometimes it's fun to know what's coming and read to see HOW it happens, not necessarily WHAT happens. If that makes any sense...  

YGOPaladin

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:42 am
YGOPaladin
Yeah, and sometimes it's fun to know what's coming and read to see HOW it happens, not necessarily WHAT happens. If that makes any sense...

Yeah, I guess so. But usually I don't enjoy spoilers unless I have no patience to read/watch everything or if I know that I have no chance of getting my hands on the mangas/anime  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:40 am
grrrrr.....white text....took me a while to figure out heheh well ive read most of As so spoliers arent spoilers anymore ^__^  

Rafael the Wind Angel

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:27 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Katinchen012

Yeah I understand. I think the reason for that is probably because Lucifer felt so strongly about Alexiel that that memory couldn't be erased completely.

[white text]
I dont think his memories were erased completely...probably more supressed. It was his own doing, anyhow...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:50 pm
And what joy to see the white text and to be spared from spoilers! xd
Because I detest spoilers....  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:19 pm
Kamikaze Pedestrian

Everybody, be considerate and put spoilers behind WHITE TEXT! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:53 am
Sai-kun
Kamikaze Pedestrian

Or else I'll go berserk... xd  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:51 pm
Kamikaze Pedestrian
Sai-kun
Kamikaze Pedestrian

Or else I'll go berserk... xd

LOL
Perhaps the title of the thread should be edited to say that it includes a lot of spoilers, as the count cain spoiler heavy thread says it is spoiler heavy...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:51 am
Hey guys im new here. And to answer the question, ican nly find the first 7 books where i live. The 8th book is supposed to be available here but ive been looking for it for about three weeks and nothing. They made a small order of 5, which got sold out and that was it. I ended up buying iot online last night cuz i hate looking for it.

As for the spoilers, thnx for putting them in white text, i hate spoilers, though i sometimes cant help myself ^_^

TK_Miroku

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:58 am
TK_Miroku
Hey guys im new here. And to answer the question, ican nly find the first 7 books where i live. The 8th book is supposed to be available here but ive been looking for it for about three weeks and nothing. They made a small order of 5, which got sold out and that was it. I ended up buying iot online last night cuz i hate looking for it.

As for the spoilers, thnx for putting them in white text, i hate spoilers, though i sometimes cant help myself ^_^

If you really want to get your hands on volumn 8, you can always order online, I'm sure they'll have it then. Try amazon.com. I know they have something like, buy over 39 bucks or something and get free shipping, so make sure you buy over that XD.

And I love your banner btw.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces