Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Roma DeVant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:15 am
Birkin's G-Types will remain my favorite monsters. His last few transformations scared the crap outta me. When he becomes the dog G-Type(5, is it?) and starts leaping and charging at me... omg it sucked so bad. D:

Now it's the Regenerators/Iron Maidens. The regenerators are scary because of how wierd they are. They have that twitchy walk and they have that creepy breathing noise. My friend shot their legs out and laughed until it leapt at him like a friggin' grasshopper. We all screamed like little girls and paused the game. Also, when regenerators open their god-awful mouths, ugh, it just creeps me out.

Iron Maidens are creepier because of the puslating spikes added to the twitchiness.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:42 pm
Nemesis: in the RPD near the save room next to the staircase. b*****d scared the crap outta me when he broke through the wall. Expected him to jump through the window but not the entire FRICKIN WALL!

Regenerators: Nasty breathing and the environment you fight them in got me pretty scared (Freezer filled with regenarator corpses was pretty creepy). Blowing their legs off only to have them leap and snack on your neck was pretty nerve racking too.  

Unavailable2

Valimai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:58 am
Chaotic Nobody
Nemesis: in the RPD near the save room next to the staircase. b*****d scared the crap outta me when he broke through the wall. Expected him to jump through the window but not the entire FRICKIN WALL!

Regenerators: Nasty breathing and the environment you fight them in got me pretty scared (Freezer filled with regenarator corpses was pretty creepy). Blowing their legs off only to have them leap and snack on your neck was pretty nerve racking too.
He does jump out of the window though. He doesn't break through any of the RPD walls, in my knowledge...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:28 am
~Daughter of Sparda~
Chaotic Nobody

He does jump out of the window though. He doesn't break through any of the RPD walls, in my knowledge...
My Bad redface It's been awhile since I've played three. I guess I had the volume up. Sounded like he ripped right through the wall. I can safely say I hightailed it outta there without inspecting his method of entry.  

Unavailable2

juhachi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:56 pm
Chaotic Nobody

Oh. My. Gawd. *same* Nemmy scared the daylights out of me sweatdrop xd (though I thought it involved a window somehow..)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:25 am
jim scared me to death in outbreak  

A5116278

silversquall

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:04 pm
I saw something a few weeks ago in RE4 that I hadn't seen when playing it myself.

Anyways, my brother was finally playing the game to beat it, and he got to that part with the cells (and the drawer with the moving sack of something) and he saw the iron maiden there.

When I played this, I put the creature out of his misery before he could even get close.

My brother somehow got shoved to a wall without much space. So then the Iron Maiden grabs Leon and then its mouth stretches like crazy and bites his neck.
Scared the living crap out of me! It reminded me of the episode of Night Visions that starred Bill Pullman. *shudders*

(okay I know, that was too much detail for one simple scene)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Mr. X scared me on sen. B with Claire in the Police Station on RE2 when he bursts through the wall, I wasn't expecting it. xd  

Lain Edwards

ibitsukokoroxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:16 pm
Actually come to think of it now ... that noise that the birkin monster makes before you see him ... with the sort of "siren-ish" music in the background always creeps me out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:20 pm
ya i just about rape ever RE game i play, iam so good, beat it, and beat it and beat it again  

Mr. Lionheart

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:50 pm
Hmm thats... nice. sweatdrop stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:55 am
when you hear the monster but you cant see it  

A5116278

Lord_Jackman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:28 am
I would say Lisa Trevor from the RE 1 remake. All those faces scare me alot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:48 pm
2 monsters that horrified me to no end:

Regenerators: I hate the way they walk. They effing twitch when they walk, and the way they breathe is no better. Especially if you can only hear them and everything else is silent. There were times when I was so scared to attack, I'd sit there zooming in on the parasites but I couldn't aim right cause I was shaking. D:

The double-bladed chainsaw psycho from The Mercenaries: I just played the waterworld level last night I saw him. He's huge, and scary. I wasn't expecting him at all and then here he came waving his big a** chainsaw all around. I tried to run but he got me anyway. Man he is by far the scariest RE monster I know. gonk  

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:32 pm
That one's easy: Nemmy. The only one who made me go "OMFG!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!" xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff