Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:35 pm
Kai froze in shock as she began laughing. Then he frowned, not sure what to do. "But, I..." he began, then closed his eyes for a moment. "Alright, how else can I say this?" He opened his eyes slowly and gazed back at Meghan. "Do you remember when we were heading to that amusing place? Er- I mean, amusement park?" He frowned, realizing he probably just made himself look like an idiot. He tried to shake it off and continue.

"Well, you were walking with us and then began chasing a butterfly? I followed you and when I found you again, you'd become Sora. Or really, she'd taken control of your body. She tried stabbing me with a knife... And again in the tunnel leaving the rollar coaster. And even just a bit ago, when we ran in here. You wouldn't change back until I... I said I needed you, or loved you," he said, voice dropping slightly in a sudden wave of embarassment. He felt really odd suddenly saying it aloud. He remained watching her though, waiting to see if she'd take him more seriously this time.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:45 pm
[[because i laughed so hard i have a tear in my eye, i'll give him a break ;] although, if it was a complete stranger i'd be dead! it's like ::points:: you have DID. you're a freak. ::breaks down:: NOOOOOO]]
"Eh?" Meghan said, eyes wide; now that she thought back to it, she remembered in that forest she'd woken up in Kai's arms and saw a dagger there on the floor. At the park, she remembered Kai had kissed her, but then they were leaving a few moments later. Then there was, again, the running when she ended up here.

Her hands suddenly flung to her face, holding it as she looked at Kai. "Ahhh..." she stammered. Soeone else... There's someone else inside me!? she thought in disbaleif. She shut her eyes, trying to imagine that what he was saying was still a joke, but none of it would leave. "S-Someone else inside me?" she repeated in almost a whisper.

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:51 pm
[Haha, great. =P]

Kai watched her, seeing her eyes widen and that she seemed to be thinking to herself, confirming each of his stories in her mind. He continued biting his lip, gazing at her silently. After a moment, he began to reach out to her, but paused as she stammered and then spoke. Kai nodded silently, still not saying anything because he didn't know what would be the right thing to say. Then he leaned forward and hugged her close again, his eyes closed.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:01 pm
[[eek!!! i just realized somthing!!]]
Meghan's hands dropped back to her sides as Kai hugged her, but her eyes lowered themselves halfway as she looked at the bed behind him. It was true, then, and he just confirmed it. How hadn't she known something like this before? As she lifted her head, she seemed in a daze. What could she do now? She didn't even know what other times something like this happend. Then, suddenly, she realized something. Tears started forming in her eyes, falling down her cheeks at her discovery; who was she then, really? Was she this Sora girl, or was she really herself; who was the real one?  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:11 pm
[What? o.o]

Kai frowned, still holding her but paying attention to her actions. He was her staring at the bed and then look to be in a daze. He sighed heavily at her question and shook his head. "You," he began, pulling back and staring into her eyes, wiping away a couple tears with his thumb. "are definitely you, without a doubt. You are also the person I love." He smiled softly at her, not really sure what he could say to comfort her, but feeling horrible at the same time. Damn it, I should have kept in a secret for longer! he cursed at himself.

[Oh wait, is it what Meghan realized there? xD;;]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:19 pm
[[yupp. but i edited my post, sorry!! but we can pretend i said that... cuz technically she thought it. Well, whatever. i'll continue from your post]]

Meghan listened to him, but didn't take any of it in, just staring blankly as he wipped some tears away.. He said she was really herself, but how did either of them now at all? Then she suddenly remembered Sai. Did he know too? Had he kept this secret from her all this time? She suddenly shut her eyes, wrapping her arms around herself as she bent down, her knees touching her chest; almost as though a sudden pain and burst in her stomach.
Seeeeee, hissed the voice in her head again, He lied to you. Didn't he tell you nothing was wrong countless times. And your other friend; how long has he known? Is he only sticking with you because he finds you a threat to everyone you're around?

[[brace yourself, by the way. Cuz she's about to jump up and run to the bathroom, lock you out... then, after like, five minutes, it's Sora TIME!! xDD just incase you wanted to know wink even if it ruins everything]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:39 pm
[Ack, sorry. ><;;]

Kai watched her, an anxious expression on his face. "Please Meghan," he said softly. "I... I'm sorry I told you. I was afraid you'd repsond like this, but I told you anyway. I'm sorry, I really am..." He looked at her sadly, then held her close again. He was scared he'd said the wrong thing, that she'd want to get away from him now. "I'm so... selfish." He shut his eyes tightly, mentally shouting at himself.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:51 pm
[[for what? It's oki, though, whatever you're appologizing for xD ...now i have to think of something sora should say... i'm sayiing lies, though, so please don't kill me gonk ]]

Meghan shut her eyes; the voice was shouting at her now, blocking out everything Kai was saying. [[sorry! Don't hate me ><]] Within a moment, although she felt him suddenly hug her again, she pushed him away. "I'm sorry!" she cried before scrambling quickly off the bed. She ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. The lock on the door clicked as she ran to the sink, running some water.

He hates you! The reason he was screaming that time Misa came was because of you; you foolish girl, don't you see anything? Sora laughed at her. You're a threat to him- to Sai, to Kaori-to everyone! All of them get hurt because of you; remember Kaori's eye? It was your fault! she continued, shooting out lies. You're too dangerous for them- if you want to do what's best, stay away from them- all of them- have nothing to do with them!

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:04 pm
[I didn't realize you editted your post. xP]

Kai froze in shock for a moment. Had she really... just done that? Was it Sora now? He shut his eyes, holding his head tightly. No, it didn't seem like Sora. She would have insulted him, not apologized... Kai clenched his teeth. He recalled suddenly that Meghan mentioned seeing a girl in her dream the most recent time when she'd taken a while to change back. Maybe she was being influenced? Damn it! he cursed to himself. Why the hell did I tell her?! Because she 'had the right to know'! a small voice said mockingly back. Kai scowled to himself. He hadn't heard that in a while, since the amusement park.

Shutting it out, Kai leapt to his feet, rushing to the bathroom door. He didn't even try the handle, having heard it click. He was also afraid she might get the wrong idea if he acted like he was trying to force his way inside. He heard running water through the door. "Meghan!" he shouted, but kept any anger or menance from his tone. "Meghan, please come out!"

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:12 pm
[[this is getting interesting o.O]]
Meghan looked at the door suddenly, hearing him. She shook her head, the voice still yelling at her. She cupped her hands under the water, letting it fill before splashing it on her face, resting on her elbows agaisnt the sink. She looked up at the mirror, seeing herself. "Someone else..." she repeated again. An image of someone else appeared, the image of herself that had been there a moment before gone. Her eyes widened as the girl looked back at her, smirking. "Pathetic," she seemed to say.

"W-who... are you?" she stammered, taking a step back from the sink, the water still running. She seemed to be shaking, looking frightenly at the girl. "W-why are you inside me? What have you done to anyone I've come across? Sora- You're Sora, aren't you?! Stop staring at me and answer!" she yelled at the mirror, shoving her hands foward as if about ito push her; within a second, she store at the image of herself again, the thud of her hands against the mirror echoing against the tiles in the bathroom.

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:18 pm
[Yes. ^^]

Kai leaned urgently against the door, hearing the water still running and the sound of voices. "Meghan," he called again, speaking loudly enough that he hoped she'd hear. "Are you ok? Open the door or I'll force my way in." He paused again as he distinctly heard Meghan shouting and grabbed the door's handle, but didn't turn or pull it. Then he heard a thud that seemed to echo for a moment. "Meghan, open up!" he cried anxiously.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:32 pm
[[neverrrrr. i'll never open the door!! ::pig suddenly appears:: not by the hair of my chinny chin chin ::pig disappears:: what... was that?]]
Meghan heard him again but suddenly couldn't hold back her tears. She started crying as she store into the mirror, leaning on one arm which rested next to the sink; the other was holding it's shoulder. "I'm sorry Kai," she started, glancing over at the door, wondering if he could hear her. "I don't know what to do anymore..." she said to herself, looking back at the mirror, "what am I supposed to do?"

Her eyes were dialated as she looked at herself, not really seeing anything. Her body continued to shake lightly. The question still echoed in her head; what was wrong with her? Who was she? You'll be the one to kill them, don't you see? You're a threat; nothing but. They only stick by you to watch you, to make sure you don't kill anyone. They really want you dead, Sora continued; she was, in truth, just talking about herself and Mergex.

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:40 pm
[Oh noes! xD;; 'I'll huff and puff and blow your house door down!']

Kai winced, hearing her beginning to cry, but didn't say anything until she'd finished speaking herself. "You don't have a reasaon to be sorry," he began, still loudly enough for her to hear, but not shouting. "You can start by coming out and letting me help you!" he continued urgently. "Don't you think that'd be better than locking yourself in a bathroom? Please Meghan, please come out of there!" He held his hand out for a moment, a small bit of ice forming in it and then expanding to form a small, flat bar. "I will come in there if you don't open it," he said softly, holding the crowbar in his hand.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:54 pm
[[I'm copying most of this from Othello, by the way xDD v. 6 whee ]]
Meghan shook her head. "No, I'm in here for you!" she cried, still leaning against the sink. "I don't want to hurt you anymore," she continued; was she actually listening to that voice? Why? Why was she listening? Everything that came out was evil, was chaotic; a voice that sounded so cold, in seemed like her bones were freezing over making her blood stop as well.
"Just please, Kai-chan," she cried, falling to her knees, her hands gently closed, her head resting against them and partly the countertop. "I dont' want to hurt you... or anyone else..." If you don't want to hurt them, a voice seemed to echo through the room this time, Then stop sitting there. There's no reason for you to suffer this, Meghan, for some reason, felt as though someone had placed a pair of hands on her shoulders, trying to console her, Just go to sleep... you can dream of anything and be anything in them.

[[sorry! I was posting to Vamps.. i wanted to know what happened to our buddy Mergex]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:59 pm
[Haha, that's ok. =P]

Kai hands clenched in anger. "Meghan, listen to me!" he cried. "You haven't hurt me! You haven't hurt Kaori and you haven't hurt Sai either. We all really want to help you. Please, come out so we can!" He still clutched the bar he'd made in his hand, but didn't use it. He didn't want to agrivate the situation even further, and if she thought she was hurting them, then wouldn't prying the door open make matters worse? Kai gritted his teeth as he thought to himself, feeling confused. He didn't know what to do, but he knew he had to find a way to help her. "Meghan, please..."

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff